Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... (5612 Views)

When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) / Help!!!! My Lecturer Said I Must Sleep With Her. / What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by sunnyt1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44: If my GF tells me she is a virgin, it does not increase her worth or decrease to me. And that is to me.

Why should I use other poeple's standard for my life? Sounds silly don't it?

I respect ur candid opinion, bt naturally speaking when a gal tells a man she is a virgin her value appreciates, the guy wud respect her d more.

Men respect and value virgins(not all sha). Like i said, that doesnt mean she wud make a gud wife.
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Mynd44: 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
sunny t:

I respect ur candid opinion, bt naturally speaking when a gal tells a man she is a virgin her value appreciates, the guy wud respect her d more.

Men respect and value virgins(not all sha). Like i said, that doesnt mean she wud make a gud wife.
Speak for yourself sir. To you her value appreciates. To me, it does not change
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
cool. Stil counting
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Austinodark(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44: If my GF tells me she is a virgin, it does not increase her worth or decrease to me. And that is to me.

Why should I use other poeple's standard for my life? Sounds silly don't it?
your reasoning actually sound silly,u like forming d nice guy,everybody knws if a girl marries a virgin,her husband respects and trust her more
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Mynd44: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
Austinodark: your reasoning actually sound silly,u like forming d nice guy,everybody knws if a girl marries a virgin,her husband respects and trust her more
An do you need glasses. I said to me, it means nothing. Why do I need to front as a nice guy. People who know me off NL know I am anything but nice
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: Please don't tell me you don't know that I'm the chairwoman of NUVA( Nigerian United Virgin Association)shocked

Virgins for life.
Na so! my granmama sef na virgin grin grin grin
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by richs(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44: Since when did virginity become a gift? Abeg I don't see it as a gift to anyone. It is a personnal decision and if someone chooses to invest in it then fine if not fine but calling it a gift means you are keeping your virginity for the wrong reason.

I will rather have good behaviour as a gify than a blood soiled bedsheet
you are contradicting your self is it not the good behaviour that brought about the soiled bedsheet

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by ITbomb(m): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na so! my granmama sef na virgin grin grin grin
That you forgot when you lost yours doesn't mean plenty virgins are not around.
*runs off*
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Mynd44: 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
rich$:
you are contradicting your self is it not the good behaviour that brought about the soiled bedsheet
Now you are the confused one. So every virgin has good behaviour abi?

Wake up and smell the damn coffee. Someone might have lived a wayward life and changed and has left all those behind her. Does that make her evil?
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
Btw, what shall it profit a girl to save her virginity and not make heaven? I'm also yet to hear that because a lady married a virgin all her lifetime sins were washed away.

Like most things in life...Virginity is only as significant as you want it to be. Some time ago, a girl auctioned her virginity for millions of dollars and it was of great significance to her
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by temi4fash(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
Now you are the confused one. So every virgin has good behaviour abi?

Wake up and smell the damn coffee. Someone might have lived a wayward life and changed and has left all those behind her. Does that make her evil?

its different strokes for dif folks bro... Everybody is subject to dere own opinion..

Pls How do i get to c recently uploaded topics ...
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by beckbeck: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44: Since when did virginity become a gift? Abeg I don't see it as a gift to anyone. It is a personnal decision and if someone chooses to invest in it then fine if not fine but calling it a gift means you are keeping your virginity for the wrong reason.

I will rather have good behaviour as a gify than a blood soiled bedsheet
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Youngpo413: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
hrmkz:
Ask ur lecturer if he was a virgin before getting married!
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Your Definition For Sexy? / Interprete This Dream For Me Please / delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.