Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? (2768 Views)

African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? / My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by dazzlingPamela(f): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2014
I don't know,I have dis friend of mine,she loves her bf so much and she comes from a rich background,she buys the boy stuffs everytime and when they go on a date,the guy will want to pay but she will insist on paying,guys is it normal?
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by Ayobami97(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
No, it's not right.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
Once in a while is OK but every time? nah
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by ronald4lif(m): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
If the guys can do it ladies can as well, remember what a man can do a woman can do even better
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Which Law states that a guy must always be the one to pay for expenses while on a Date??...ehn??
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hw would a guy offer to pay and the lady still prefers to do so herself...she's definetely terming him a broke nigga.

If u ask me, il say she's overdoing it jare..its high-time she allow d guy take up his responsibilities cos nt every guy wud see it d way she sees it...she's telling him she really loves him but nt in a proper way no matter hw rich she mite be.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by SirHouloo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
If man see snake and woman kill am, sin dey there? Make una dey pity guys once in a while now.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by Mzgracie(f): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
Pampering should come from both sides. It ll be perfect if there's a balance. If one side is not over-pampering the other.

In this kind of situation, this is becoming too much. The guy becomes too relax. He ll start misbehaving cos he is fully aware of the ladies love towards him. He ll become too used to everything. He ll start feeling like the lady is buying his love. He ll want someone he can give things to not someone he ll collect from always.

With my own little understanding about relationship and anything related to it. I believe pampering should be once in while, especially from a lady. Maybe once or twice in a month. Its not always about money.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by therealbabe(f): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mzgracie:
Pampering should come from both sides. It ll be perfect if there's a balance. If one side is not over-pampering the other.
In this kind of situation, this is becoming too much. The guy becomes too relax. He ll start misbehaving cos he is fully aware of the ladies love towards him. He ll become too used to everything. He ll start feeling like the lady is buying his love. He ll want someone he can give things to not someone he ll collect from always.
With my own little understanding about relationship and anything related to it. I believe pampering should be once in while, especially from a lady. Maybe once or twice in a month. Its not always about money.
I quite agree
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by DrObum(m): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Kai!

That your friend get younger sister

Me sef like pampering ooo wink wink
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by Sunkyphil(m): 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
NA DAT KIND BABE I DEY FIND O grin
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Segirl18:
Hw would a guy offer to pay and the lady still prefers to do so herself...she's definetely terming him a broke nigga.

If u ask me, il say she's overdoing it jare..its high-time she allow d guy take up his responsibilities cos nt every guy wud see it d way she sees it...she's telling him she really loves him but nt in a proper way no matter hw rich she mite be.
@bolded, see our mentality. which law makes that a man's responsibility?
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
chukingchuks:
@bolded, see our mentality. which law makes that a man's responsibility?

Dnt get me wrong dear... I dont mean d lady shouldnt contribute but it shouldnt b more than that of d guy's...
It is therefore d duty of d guy to take up more of that responsibility and for the lady to assist.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Segirl18:

Dnt get me wrong dear... I dont mean d lady shouldnt contribute but it shouldnt b more than that of d guy's...
It is therefore d duty of d guy to take up more of that responsibility and for the lady to assist.
whatever, As long as the doer is happy abt it, I wouldn't care less though personally, I don't like people doing things(of finance) for me esp from the opposite sex. but wen she deemed it a responsibility that I must keep, dear, she don dey cut my love and respect for her in percentage ..lol

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yeah really. .hw do ladies do it Be lyk say I gaz learn..btw guys r big babies eh, my guy lyks wen he is been petted eh..heaven knows I cnt fit handle dah

Overcaring culd be repulsive jare..shebi dats d same as pampering.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by numericalguy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
Segirl18:

If u ask me, il say she's overdoing it jare.. its high-time she allow d guy take up his responsibilities cos nt every guy wud see it d way she sees it...she's telling him she really loves him but nt in a proper way no matter hw rich she mite be.

Naigerian girls and their akprako mentality.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
numericalguy:

Naigerian girls and their akprako mentality.

lol.. Taaah! Park well!!!
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by oshe11: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Segirl18:

It myt b d guy doesnt av much n she undastnds im wel enuf to wana do dat...... If d guy truli wana pay he cn talk to d gal kos its obvious she is undastndin.. Bt it dpends on hw she does it tho..... Sum myt b polite yl sum r arrogant! Dats d kinda gal i want tho, nt all dese liabilities everywhr lukin 4 who to buy dem komon lip gloss 4 dis harmattan
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 28, 2014
oshe11:
It myt b d guy doesnt av much n she undastnds im wel enuf to wana do dat...... If d guy truli wana pay he cn talk to d gal kos its obvious she is undastndin.. Bt it dpends on hw she does it tho..... Sum myt b polite yl sum r arrogant! Dats d kinda gal i want tho, nt all dese liabilities everywhr lukin 4 who to buy dem komon lip gloss 4 dis harmattan

My point exactly....- A girl must not b too dependent on a guy and too pampering.,
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Pamper Her Boyfriend Always? by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 28, 2014
dazzlingPamela:
I don't know,I have dis friend of mine,she loves her bf so much and she comes from a rich background,she buys the boy stuffs everytime and when they go on a date,the guy will want to pay but she will insist on paying,guys is it normal?
a nigerian girl doing that?
since when? grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Is This True? (picture) / 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) / What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.