Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,536 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? (11680 Views)

Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? / What Do You Enjoy Being Single? / Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by Emart(m): 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
What kinda jokes can a guy crack to make a girl laugh uncontrollable and wants to be with him always
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by farano(f): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
Lolz
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
no be ya fault.

if she digs you she go reply the messages.

if you like turn julius agwu, if you no dey her mind na wash grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
just be yourself, no need to try too hard bt if u notice she isn't contributing anything worth while stop d convo

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by Emart(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
no be ya fault.

if she digs you she go reply the messages.

if you like turn julius agwu, if you no dey her mind na wash grin
mehn..... Kinda
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by Emart(m): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
farano:
Lolz
yep... Funny right?
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Are u a learner ..? Being funny is kinda natural.
Just be urself And try 2 chat with in a mature way. Girls love guys that always act mature.
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by valmunich(m): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
'Just be you and do you.

The right people will come
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by Emart(m): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
post=27066095:
Are u a learner ..? Being funny is kinda natural.
Just be urself And try 2 chat with in a mature way. Girls love guys that always act mature.
Hmm....
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by tonididdy(m): 12:42am On Oct 12, 2014
Not really about laffs but Fun...be intresting.
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 12, 2014
Alert: Next Thread will be : how to make a Lady think about me. Mtcheewwwwww
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by valdes00(m): 12:58am On Oct 12, 2014
Send her ur nude pictures, I swear the LOLZ she will reply bck with will be uncountable....
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 12, 2014
Be the matured you. Some ladies want matured and fun guys. Girls have a way of sieving them, maybe she just sieved out of her prospective guys.

If you want a girl to keep up a chat with u, your sentences should be charming and indirect. Make yourself interesting. But don't overdo anything because you will spoil it.
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 12, 2014
Emart:
I've noticed some girls I know do not like replying my messages on social networks. Why is that? What kinda jokes can a guy crack to make a girl laugh uncontrollable and wants to be with him always? When I try, they'll only chuckle, and that's the end.
It's very simple .... You don't have to force anyone to laugh .... Just be yourself, make it real, make it sane !!

E.g wooow, you have dimples ..... It's just like that beariful hollow that formed when you stirred tea with spoon like chowkuChowkuchowku !! tongue

Hmmm, Have you seen Obama lately baby, He has this grey hair you would think cloud is formed in his head !!

You wanna throw some jokes regarding a babe physique :

Hi baby, Last time i see you , your two fronts just stand in attention , I think they wanna fight me but when they pointed their weapon I just lost my senseeeeh !!!

Nonsense :

Get money and girls will keep laughing uncontrollably even when you aint Joking and would always wanna be with you

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by Afrok(m): 3:09am On Oct 12, 2014
Being funny is always a natural thing, like most people had already pointed out don't force it, it flows from within and don't think about making some girls laugh every time, it may not work coz wetin some of them fit carry for mind that time fit tall pass Kilimanjaro and not ur jokes can bring it down shocked

Op I just hope U have the ability in U and not peak milkcheesy grin coz if it's peak milk that's in U, u'll always end up being funny in one (1point) out of ur three (3 matches) jokes cry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 12, 2014
Just do this;

You: 343868225586,9889904581345789

Girl; my love what network are they?

You: Laugh before I tell you

Girl; hahahahahahahahagagahagahahahahahaghahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahahahahaha

And the magic is done

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by 1one: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2014
Dude... Don't beat yourself up because you think you can't make a girl laugh.. I'm guessing this opinion is particularly how girls respond while chatting... Truth is sometimes, many times I dare say, it's the girl that lacks a good sense of humor... Some of them don't just "get it"... So why trip yourself over for girls like that... No matter how funny you're they'd always have this aloof, dummy, clueless response/look

Another case is, you're actually funny, they actually do laugh, but because it's over bbm, or Facebook or whatsapp you can't really see their reaction and so you end up being put off just because they didn't send you "ROFLAO*.

So to buttress what others have said.... Just be yourself, be cool, don't always start any conversation with the mindset of " kaii I must make this girl laugh today walahiii"

If you have that in mind, you'll be too anxious, too tensed and you may end up just ending the chat the very moment it started.
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by marieolae(f): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2014
I can't laugh too mucch
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by Emmysteve(m): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2014
@Op I am organizing a seminar on how to make girls laugh. Just come along with your registration fee payable at the gate. Lectures, video clips and hand out will be given to every participant. The seminar fee is only 5k.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by wheesin(m): 7:33am On Oct 12, 2014
marieolae:
I can't laugh too mucch

then you are one of the problems we have..

why are guys always doing all the work ?? undecided
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by omicron(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2014
Whatever, just be urself.

Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by 2kurupt(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2014
Hustle hard & make loads of money... When you're successful even when you cough all the ladies around will laugh

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by uniqueren(f): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2014
forget money matter, if ur joke dry, e DRY finish!!!
plus person wey type 'lol', laugh pass person wey type 'hahahahahahahhaha', cos if the joke funny, tears no go gree her type

u grab?
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by Emart(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
donroxy:

Get money and girls will keep laughing uncontrollably even when you aint Joking and would always wanna be with you
I guessed right
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by Emart(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
Afrok:
Being funny is always a natural thing, like most people had already pointed out don't force it, it flows from within and don't think about making some girls laugh every time, it may not work coz wetin some of them fit carry for mind that time fit tall pass Kilimanjaro and not ur jokes can bring it down shocked

Op I just hope U have the ability in U and not peak milkcheesy grin coz if it's peak milk that's in U, u'll always end up being funny in one (1point) out of ur three (3 matches) jokes cry
Re: How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? by Afrok(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
Emart:
I know... But, OK. What does it mean for your babe to laugh at another guy's joke in your presence, and not your joke.. It happened to me.
hmm... Bro lips sealed to ur question undecided

(1) (Reply)

Game For Romancelanders (date Slap Pass Kiss Or Hug) / Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) / Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.