Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. (7778 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by blamelessly(f): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
My Fiance gets easily upset. Two days ago he called me early in the morning. He spent 25minutes chatting with me on the phone. At d end of the call, I told him that this was the first time he had spent this long talking to me on phone. He got angry and said I just love to ruin everything, he cut the line. I tried calling him back severally to apologise but he won't pick. I've sent him numerous text apologising, still no response. He is still not picking his calls now. He is still angry. Its starting to get me worried. Can I live with this everyday begging for forgiveness over little things that don't really matter?
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by seedord247(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2013
Valetine things. grin grin
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by KINGwax(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
^^^
I swerrit!!!!
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by Metalgoong(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
seedord247: Valetine things. grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by Theben(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
You've given him the chance to behave as such. He keeps behaving this way just because he knows you will always apologize. What you told him does not warrant someone getting angry for crying out loud.

Learn to always ignore him whenever he acts anger. Learn not to always appear weak in front of him. He won't respect you if you keep apologizing this way.

Trust me, if you keep begging him, it will get to a stage where you will to always apologize to him even when he is wrong.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by luvmijeje(f): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
You are the only one that can answer this question.So take a breathe and put on your thinking cap.
Personally o I can't live with that kind of person o.
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by Multcolor: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
blamelessly: My Fiance gets easily upset. Two days ago he called me early in the morning. He spent 25minutes chatting with me on the phone. At d end of the call, I told him that this was the first time he had spent this long talking to me on phone. He got angry and said I just love to ruin everything, he cut the line. I tried calling him back severally to apologise but he won't pick. I've sent him numerous text apologising, still no response. He is still not picking his calls now. He is still angry. Its starting to get me worried. Can I live with this everyday begging for forgiveness over little things that don't really matter?
Do u need Angel Gabriel to come down 4rm heaven and tell u that u 2 are not compartible. U can't even read the handwriting on the wall. Pls quit, u cannot change him
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
U called him bck to apologise and he still ignoring ur calls? Gal, if u call again I go wooze u! Wetin dey worry u? Na Man U dey wiv or Malu? Babe, just chill u hia? Ignore him for a whole week, if he no call u..den its a bit obvious deres something seriously wrong wiv ur guy. U got 2 options, u can eida carry on enduring/ begging or u move on and find d one dat fully understands the word called love and its variations.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
Please OP,one thing about careless romance advisers in this place,is that they are quick to advise one to break his/her r/ship...

What you are experiencing now is one of those things you should as a human.The best way to go about this is to communicate your thoughts with your fiance.Let him know the r/ship will not survive if forgiveness doesn't strive.Keeping malice and taciturn would never solve anything

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
Op am exactly like ur fiance. He has a huge ego. Your statement made him feel less of himself. You cannot change him only Jesus can. He is the kind that sees women as slaves. Whatever u say doesn't count as far he is concerned. Ignore him, he will surely come around.
PS: If you can't put up with his excesses please quit. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by blamelessly(f): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
I'm done calling or texting him again jare. He has 3days to get over whatever is wrong with him because in 3days time, is my birthday. If he can't get pass this by then to wish me a happy birthday, its over. I'm done treating him like a baby.
Idowuogbo: U called him bck to apologise and he still ignoring ur calls? Gal, if u call again I go wooze u! Wetin dey worry u? Na Man U dey wiv or Malu? Babe, just chill u hia? Ignore him for a whole week, if he no call u..den its a bit obvious deres something seriously wrong wiv ur guy. U got 2 options, u can eida carry on enduring/ begging or u move on and find d one dat fully understands the word called love and its variations.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
blamelessly: I'm done calling or texting him again jare. He has 3days to get over whatever is wrong with him because in 3days time, is my birthday. If he can't get pass this by then to wish me a happy birthday, its over. I'm done treating him like a baby.
Wa gbayi! B strong! At least u don beg, u've done ur part mehn... Stress not.
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by Smuthx(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
the question is are you willing to live with such a man. but remember you cant change your man. so either you stick with him or move on. your choice.
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
intbizoil: Op am exactly like ur fiance. He has a huge ego. Your statement made him feel less of himself. You cannot change him only Jesus can. He is the kind that sees women as slaves. Whatever u say doesn't count as far he is concerned. Ignore him, he will surely come around.
PS: If you can't put up with his excesses please quit. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Guy, y sef need deliverance o!
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by blamelessly(f): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
intbizoil: Op am exactly like ur fiance. He has a huge ego. Your statement made him feel less of himself. You cannot change him only Jesus can. He is the kind that sees women as slaves. Whatever u say doesn't count as far he is concerned. Ignore him, he will surely come around.

Nah! He doesn't see women as slaves. He respects woman. He just has abig ego. I think its anger is because he doesn't like being reminded of his past shortcomings. Here am I again making excuses for him. Mtschew! Whatever the case. A simple sorry from the heart should do whenevr someone you love upsets u.
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by Sijo01(f): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
seedord247: Valetine things. grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by Sijo01(f): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
blamelessly: Can I live with this everyday begging for forgiveness over little things that don't really matter?

Only you can answer that perfectly...... take your time to pounder over it.
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by seedord247(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
blamelessly: I'm done calling or texting him again jare. He has 3days to get over whatever is wrong with him because in 3days time, is my birthday. If he can't get pass this by then to wish me a happy birthday, its over. I'm done treating him like a baby.

I knew it... 3 days time to your birthday... Hahahaha... Just tell him that you dont need his gift and see his reaction. grin

Birthday + Valentine = undecided
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by victorian(f): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
Op, it's either he is naturally like dat and feeling like a semi god and if he is? It will get worse when u guys r married.... Or your consistent begging him, is making him so puffed up...if u ignore him as well.. He could rethink and be humble, and stop going into dramas, all d time... Av dated such a guy before...any little thing na beg... I just got stressed up and called it quits...even in calling it quits, he wanted to start another drama... Abeg, such stress is uncalled for
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by Sweetlemon(f): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
seedord247:

I knew it... 3 days time to your birthday... Hahahaha... Just tell him that you dont need his gift and see his reaction. grin

Birthday + Valentine = undecided

I think I agree with you sha. Come to think of it, so many relationships have been shaky these days...... So many, for no particular reason(s).
But why are some guys like this nau?
Meeehn! My ladies we need to shine our eyes and do away with all this kinds of guys.
But poster, like Binger said, maybe you should dig deeper and find out exactly what's causing his sudden behaviour change. Afterall he's your fiance. Talk to him, read btw the lines.
And if you find out he developed cold feet because of your birthday and vals, drop him. You are better off without a guy who does not derive pleasure in doing things for you
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by DukeNija(m): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
But Seriously, What you said was offensive.
Why would you tell him that "This is the longest you've called me".
If you don't understand the type of person you are about to Marry, then na u Sabi.

That said, you need to wait till its past your birthday before you decide what to do.

If he fails to call you, then its obvious he doesn't Love you enough.
And he's just a Kid, with Issues.
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by temi4fash(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
OP let me just borrow u an advise from ma mum..

She says wat u cant cope wit during marriage is better to start rejectin it during courtship cos most times attitude n behaviour degenerates after d weddin( u get to c ur real spouse) and dat u can never change anybody cos u no b God.. Marriage is meant to b enjoyed n not endured... But most times we tend to endure it cos we ignore d red flags we c during courtship believin we can change our spouse....

D decision is urs to make
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
oh dear cant u see the GuY is sending dangerous warning signals, the handwriting is on the WaLl,its very ObvIouS. i trust you very well, you never let us down. and i know you will continue coz the guys HEAVY WALLET and HIs PriVaTe JeTs are your centre of ATtraction. when the BOXING LOVING starts dont forget to ENDURE o.wish u happy wealthy Marriage
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by stpat1(m): 1:17am On Jan 28, 2013
Oh I never knew guys too act this way. My girlfriend too used to be like that. She gets angry over little stuffs and snubs for sometimes days. I had to do a lot of petting and apologising and all that before she calms down. At a point I decided to let her be and made some new friends. I began having dates with different chicks (never knew what I had been missing), not because I wanted to date them but I just enjoy their company. So with this, I started paying less attention to her and even when we are together I am either pinging seriously or always on the phone.

Omo story don change o, na she dey do all the petting and pampering now, no matter what I do now, nothing dey happen.
Sometimes I just pity her and behave myself.

The truth is that some people don't know what they've got until they discover its slipping away from them before they sit up.

If you really want to stop it, take a firm stand and stand ur ground. He may want to call it bluffs, but when he wait tire u no blink, he go know say jungle don mature.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2013
blamelessly: My Fiance gets easily upset. Two days ago he called me early in the morning. He spent 25minutes chatting with me on the phone. At d end of the call, I told him that this was the first time he had spent this long talking to me on phone. He got angry and said I just love to ruin everything, he cut the line. I tried calling him back severally to apologise but he won't pick. I've sent him numerous text apologising, still no response. He is still not picking his calls now. He is still angry. Its starting to get me worried. Can I live with this everyday begging for forgiveness over little things that don't really matter?
U actually caused it why should u made dat kind of comment,anyway relax everytin wil be okay soon bt dnt even think of breaking up wit him because of these cos it doesnt worth it
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2013
Sijo01:

Only you can answer that perfectly...... take your time to pounder over it.

na 'yam pounder'?... It is ponder and not pounder sweerie
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2013

OP, this was what happened. ur fiance bought #200 MTN recharge card with his last 200 naira, added you to his Friends And Family list with #50, and u know a minute cal for FAF is #6, so he made 25min call which is 25x6=150 so money come finish, and u still had the guts to tell him that this was the first time he had called u this long? babes, u no try...ur guy could not bear the humiliation anymore hence the silence, and now that ur birthday is comin, this is a good time to go on stealth mode, cos the 200 naira wey him for take flex u on ur birthday has been converted to credit which he has already called u with. so take heart, and HBD in advance
Re: My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. by SAFO(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
What kind of childish behavior is this? If he can explode over something so trivial what do you think his reaction will be when the necessity arrives for him to keep a cool level head?

Hopefully we won't be reading a thread about you in the near future. "My husband beats me because I left the serving spoon in the soup".

(1) (Reply)

ss / I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems / See What These Girls Are Doing In The Club? Do These One Have A Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.