Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims (25986 Views)

The Answer Of A German Muslim Scholar On Islam And Terrorism *worth D Read* / Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) / Invite To The Thread 'truth, Fabrications, Or Fallacies?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2013
Proffdada:
there was never hoaxes n fabrications but facts n truths being practised by a false religion

cheesy evangelism by lies I hail thee, such superb display of telling lies can only be match by the devil.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Proffdada: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
vedaxcool:

cheesy evangelism by lies I hail thee, such superb display of telling lies can only be match by the devil.
and d devil loves so much entertainment when by stupidity some idiots tried stoning spirit
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by BetaThings: 3:08am On Aug 07, 2013
Proffdada:
there were never hoaxes n fabrications but facts n truths being practised by a false religion
So can you prove a single one of those stories you have been telling
There is something really about a religion that needs to fabricate stories about another to make itself attractive
Even politicians try to refrain from such.
But to seek the grace of "god" with falsehood is enough evidence of serious issues

as I have said, just document only the truth about Islam and let people make up their mind
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by BetaThings: 3:14am On Aug 07, 2013
Mintayo:

please tell me i beg thee what is there in islam to be jealous of? What is it that you people have or do that i need to be jealous of?
The practicability of Islam
Christianity pretends to be what it is not
1. You guys are extremely judgmenetal though you claim that people shall not judge
2. You attack people without cause, although you are not even supposed to respond to attacks and turn the other cheek
3. You try to advance by falsehood. You concoct false stories, publish fake Qur'an and you claim to be serving God
4. You have a very brutal history. You deny it only to replicate it in Iraq and South America. Even Vietnam remains a blot

There is no objective person that would give Christianity a second look
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Mintayo(m): 4:03am On Aug 07, 2013
BetaThings:
The practicability of Islam
Christianity pretends to be what it is not
1. You guys are extremely judgmenetal though you claim that people shall not judge
2. You attack people without cause, although you are not even supposed to respond to attacks and turn the other cheek
3. You try to advance by falsehood. You concoct false stories, publish fake Qur'an and you claim to be serving God
4. You have a very brutal history. You deny it only to replicate it in Iraq and South America. Even Vietnam remains a blot

There is no objective person that would give Christianity a second look

i don't see d answer yet...you have not actually answer my question!
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 5:39am On Aug 07, 2013
Proffdada:
and d devil loves so much entertainment when by stupidity some idiots tried stoning spirit

In summary you agreed u lied in a thread that speaks about Christians who fabricate lies about Islam. That is sad.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
yawns
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2013
the_ripper2: What diffuse nonsense is dis.? By the way, the Boston bombers are Muslims.
don't mind, let him entertain us a lil bit more .
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by BetaThings: 1:18am On Aug 08, 2013
the_ripper2: What diffuse nonsense is dis.? By the way, the Boston bombers are Muslims
Did the Americans now present hoaxes and fabrications in addition to the case of those guys
Afterall the Inquisition, the doctrine of discovery, St Bartholomews Day Massacre, forceful conversion in South American as reported in "The Missionaries, God v Indians", the Catholic complicity in Vietnam, Rev King Debacle were done by Christians
Is anybody embelishing those cases with falsehood?

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by BetaThings: 1:24am On Aug 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: don't mind, let him entertain us a lil bit more .
When a religion is advanced by falsehood, why would any objective person believe anything said by its adherents
A conviction secured on account of falsehood will fail on the day of judgement
If in support of a religion, the followers will also sweat on that day
But looks like truth does not matter in Christianity - anyway a citizen of a criminally-minded country that revels in stealing land, looting resources and maiming people cannot appreciate that

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by golpen(m): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
Mintayo:

please tell me i beg thee what is there in islam to be jealous of? What is it that you people have or do that i need to be jealous of?

How would I know...but I know that you're jealous of what gets you stuck here and keeps you posting non stop your hate fabrications and hoaxes. I got to know all of you thanks to the islam section, even when you're not required to be found here.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Proffdada: 12:50am On Aug 09, 2013
vedaxcool:

In summary you agreed u lied in a thread that speaks about Christians who fabricate lies about Islam. That is sad.
so you couldn't point out where I lied you decided to hide my post.now who's lying
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2013
Proffdada:
there were never hoaxes n fabrications but facts n truths being practised by a false religion

https://www.nairaland.com/1177010/hoaxes-fabrications-islam-muslims
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Proffdada: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
vedaxcool:

https://www.nairaland.com/1177010/hoaxes-fabrications-islam-muslims
I hope you're not a stammerer for repeating this
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
This story recently was placed on the front page on NL https://www.nairaland.com/1431184/8-year-old-yemeni-bride-dies-internal#17989968 it turned out false like the story of the men who were too handsome and got deported from Saudi, The NL admin seems to enjoy putting controversial stories on the front page, we can't blame them, that is what people like to read, but when this stories turn our false they find it almost increasingly impossible to place such a story debunking the falsehood on the front page!

usba: Sana’a: Local security officials and journalists in Yemen’s northern province of Hajja have strongly denied media reports about the death of an eight-year-old girl shortly after her wedding. But the journalist who wrote the controversial story insisted that his story was correct and based on the accounts of the girl’s neighbours.

Local media recently ran a story about an eight-year old girl who died after suffering heavy bleeding and a tear in her genitals after sleeping with her middle-aged husband. The story went viral on the internet, causing outrage in the region, with people taking to blogs and social networks to condemn the alleged incident.

The journalist who wrote the story that sparked the outrage however stood by his account and insisted that his story is true.

Mohammad Radman, a freelance journalist from the province, commented on the officials’ denial by saying that the girl’s neighbours told him the girl was dead and buried.

“They are willing to give their testimony on this issue. I think the officials are trying to bury the story.” he said.

Mosleh Al Azzani, the director of Criminal Investigation in Harradh district where the marriage was thought to have taken place, told Gulf News via telephone that he personally sent for the girl and her father to question them about the incident. The girl’s name is Rawan.

“When I heard the rumours, I called the girl’s father. He came with his daughter and denied the marriage and death of his daughter. I have the photos of the girl and will show it to anyone.”

The official said that the girl was eight years old and her father was in his late 40s.
[b]
“The man moved to Haradh 20 days ago. He is a father of Rawan, another married daughter and a son. I am ready to call them again if any journalist wants to investigate this issue.” he said, adding that he did not receive any information from the local hospital about the death of the girl.

Also in Hajja, Aziz Saleh, a journalist who runs a local website, said that he contacted the local authority’s office who denied the news.

“All of them maintained that neither the marriage nor death had taken place,” he said

In the capital, Ahmad Al Qurishi, the head of SEYAJ Organisation for Childhood Protection, an independent NGO that advocates children’s rights, told Gulf News that government and judicial officials in the province of Hajja denied the information about the marriage and death.

“I got in touch with the director of Criminal Investigation, Hajja’s prosecutor and the province’s security chief who all flatly denied the story,” he said.

Al Qurishi said that his organisation conducted its own investigation into the issue by sending some activists to the area.” The preliminary results show that the story was untrue.”

Al Qurishi accused some people of using the controversial issue of underage marriage in Yemen “for their own interests”.

“Some people create these stories to get publicity and attention and aid from international organisations,” he said.#
[/b]

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/yemen/wedding-night-death-of-girl-8-denied-in-yemen-1.1229149#.Ui3ZI-v5iLo.twitter

https://www.nairaland.com/1432155/hoaxed-wedding-night-death-girl#18003566

Now the funny thing about the thread is that despite people being told they have been hoaxed [ https://www.nairaland.com/1431184/8-year-old-yemeni-bride-dies-internal/2#18003593] they kept on salivating over a false story, assuming the above quote had made front-page, well they would have been different reaction, but at the end the truth would have gotten a descent exposure like the lies preceding it! But it seems on NL the truth is not controversial enough to make front page!

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by BetaThings: 7:26am On Sep 12, 2013
Mintayo:

i don't see d answer yet...you have not actually answer my question!

On the thread below a Christian decided to ask questions about Christianity the way you - Christians - have been asking questions here about Islam. I stumbled on the thread on the fp. We did not comment because it is not our style
But there are Christians on that thread trying to shift attention to Islam

My question is this - do you plan to convince a skeptical Christian by saying "go and ask Muslims the same question"?
Can you not leave the prop of Islam for once?
https://www.nairaland.com/1428852/ten-lies-church-tells-women
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Proffdada: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2013
vedaxcool: This story recently was placed on the front page on NL https://www.nairaland.com/1431184/8-year-old-yemeni-bride-dies-internal#17989968 it turned out false like the story of the men who were too handsome and got deported from Saudi, The NL admin seems to enjoy putting controversial stories on the front page, we can't blame them, that is what people like to read, but when this stories turn our false they find it almost increasingly impossible to place such a story debunking the falsehood on the front page!

https://www.nairaland.com/1432155/hoaxed-wedding-night-death-girl#18003566

Now the funny thing about the thread is that despite people being told they have been hoaxed [ https://www.nairaland.com/1431184/8-year-old-yemeni-bride-dies-internal/2#18003593] they kept on salivating over a false story, assuming the above quote had made front-page, well they would have been different reaction, but at the end the truth would have gotten a descent exposure like the lies preceding it! But it seems on NL the truth is not controversial enough to make front page!

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland
The story is so true even though all attempts were made to cover it
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Proffdada: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2013
BetaThings:

On the thread below a Christian decided to ask questions about Christianity the way you - Christians - have been asking questions here about Islam. I stumbled on the thread on the fp. We did not comment because it is not our style
But there are Christians on that thread trying to shift attention to Islam

My question is this - do you plan to convince a skeptical Christian by saying "go and ask Muslims the same question"?
Can you not leave the prop of Islam for once?
https://www.nairaland.com/1428852/ten-lies-church-tells-women
And what point are you trying to prove with morals set for the Christians cuz you treat ur women like 2nd rated humans
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 9:46am On Oct 16, 2013
Proffdada:
The story is so true even though all attempts were made to cover it

grin since all the evidence u can bring is your self thought hatred for muslims, I will pass on that!
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Proffdada: 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
vedaxcool:

grin since all the evidence u can bring is your self thought hatred for muslims, I will pass on that!
I don't hate muslims I hate islam

2 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 8:23am On Oct 23, 2013
^^

You are not saying anything new!

They intend to put out the Light of Allaah (i.e. the religion of Islam, this Qur’aan, and Prophet Muhammad) with their mouths. But Allaah will bring His Light to perfection even though the disbelievers hate (it).

He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islamic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrikoon (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allaah and in His Messenger Muhammad) hate (it)
”[al-Saff :8-9]
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
Are there really 100,000 new Christian martyrs every year?

It's often claimed that 100,000 Christians are killed every year because of their religion. Earlier this year, the Vatican called it a credible number. But is it?

Gunmen on motorcycles kill three people when they open fire on a wedding outside a Coptic Christian church in Cairo. A twin-suicide bombing outside a church in Pakistan kills at least 75 people.

These two recent headline-grabbing attacks occurred within just a month of each other. Horrific, but by no means isolated incidents.

So how widespread is anti-Christian violence?

"Credible research has reached the shocking conclusion that every year an estimate of more than 100,000 Christians are killed because of some relation to their faith," Vatican spokesman Archbishop Silvano Maria Tomasi announced in a radio address to the United Nations Human Rights Council in May.

On the internet, the statistic has taken on a life of its own, popping up all over the place, sometimes with an additional detail - that these 100,000 lives are taken by Muslims.

The number comes originally from the Center for the Study of Global Christianity (CSGC) at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary in the US state of Massachusetts, which publishes such a figure each year in its Status of Global Mission (see line 28).

Its researchers started by estimating the number of Christians who died as martyrs between 2000 and 2010 - about one million by their reckoning - and divided that number by 10 to get an annual number, 100,000.

But how do they reach that figure of one million?

When you dig down, you see that the majority died in the civil war in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

More than four million are estimated to have been killed in that war between 2000 and 2010, and CSGC counts 900,000 of them - or 20% - as martyrs.

Over 10 years, that averages out at 90,000 per year.

So when you hear that 100,000 Christians are dying for their faith, you need to keep in mind that the vast majority - 90,000 - are people who were killed in DR Congo.

This means we can say right away that the internet rumours of Muslims being behind the killing of 100,000 Christian martyrs are nonsense. The DRC is a Christian country. In the civil war, Christians were killing Christians.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24864587
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by BetaThings: 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
Proffdada:
And what point are you trying to prove with morals set for the Christians cuz you treat ur women like 2nd rated humans
This has nothing to do with the hoaxes and fabrications we speak of but recall

Christianity prohibits a woman from speaking in church. She should wit till she gets home and ask her husband
The Bible gives no woman authority over a man
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by BetaThings: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
vedaxcool: Are there really 100,000 new Christian martyrs every year?

It's often claimed that 100,000 Christians are killed every year because of their religion. Earlier this year, the Vatican called it a credible number. But is it?

Gunmen on motorcycles kill three people when they open fire on a wedding outside a Coptic Christian church in Cairo. A twin-suicide bombing outside a church in Pakistan kills at least 75 people.

These two recent headline-grabbing attacks occurred within just a month of each other. Horrific, but by no means isolated incidents.

So how widespread is anti-Christian violence?

"Credible research has reached the shocking conclusion that every year an estimate of more than 100,000 Christians are killed because of some relation to their faith," Vatican spokesman Archbishop Silvano Maria Tomasi announced in a radio address to the United Nations Human Rights Council in May.

On the internet, the statistic has taken on a life of its own, popping up all over the place, sometimes with an additional detail - that these 100,000 lives are taken by Muslims.

The number comes originally from the Center for the Study of Global Christianity (CSGC) at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary in the US state of Massachusetts, which publishes such a figure each year in its Status of Global Mission (see line 28).

Its researchers started by estimating the number of Christians who died as martyrs between 2000 and 2010 - about one million by their reckoning - and divided that number by 10 to get an annual number, 100,000.

But how do they reach that figure of one million?

When you dig down, you see that the majority died in the civil war in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

More than four million are estimated to have been killed in that war between 2000 and 2010, and CSGC counts 900,000 of them - or 20% - as martyrs.

Over 10 years, that averages out at 90,000 per year.

So when you hear that 100,000 Christians are dying for their faith, you need to keep in mind that the vast majority - 90,000 - are people who were killed in DR Congo.

This means we can say right away that the internet rumours of Muslims being behind the killing of 100,000 Christian martyrs are nonsense. The DRC is a Christian country. In the civil war, Christians were killing Christians.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24864587
3 types of lies:
1. Lies
2. Damn lies
3. Statistics
Christians concentrate on the third

3 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Proffdada: 6:29am On Nov 20, 2013
BetaThings:
3 types of lies:
1. Lies
2. Damn lies
3. Statistics
Christians concentrate on the third
U r clutching @ d weakest straw. Islam is and will always b belligerent
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by F00028: 7:48am On Nov 20, 2013
BetaThings:
3 types of lies:
1. Lies
2. Damn lies
3. Statistics
Christians concentrate on (fabricate) the third
wink

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
World Bulletin / News Desk
The Tunisian Minister for women dismisses media reports allleging that Tunisian women have been travelling to Syria to offer sexual favors to jihadist fighters as a sign of their devotion to the cause.
“There is no official information or reports about any case of what is known as 'sexual Jihad'”, said Tunisian minister of Women and Family Affairs Siham Badi in a press conference on Tuesday.
Tunisian Interior Minister, Lotfi Ben Jeddousparked uproar last month when he alleged that Tunisian women were traveling to Syria, having sex with militants and returning pregnant to Tunisia.
After his comments, many Tunisians launched a campaign demanding Jeddou formally apologize to Tunisian women.
Despite asking for clarification from Jeddou about the existence of Tunisian women who travelled to Syria for so-called "sexual jihad”, Badi said her ministry did not receive any official response from the Ministry of Interior.
Human rights activists and the Ministry of Women have been unable to find any Tunisian women who went to Syria for this purpose.
Pro Assad media were the first to make this accusation as part of a Syrian PR campaign to spread stories discrediting the opposition.
Over last few months, international and domestic Tunisian media have have run stories of alleged “sex jihad” taking place in parts of Syria controlled by the rebels.
Tunisia researcher for Human Rights Watch Amna Guellali says, "all I have is very sparse, very little information, all the allegations are so broad that didn't really have all the features of a serious reporting about the case."

http://www.worldbulletin.net/?aType=haber&ArticleID=123783

There u have it just lies or unsubstatiated rumours at best.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by BetaThings: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2013
Policewoman: I get confused a times and need clarification. Why do the imams say that Bokoharam are not Muslims, yet in their statements they always quote the Quran and Allah. They even say they want to Islamise Nigeria. So how can u guys convince us they are not Muslims with a Jihadist intention? Thanks.
Rev King also quoted the Bible while setting people ablaze
So?
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by BetaThings: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2013
Proffdada:
U r clutching @ d weakest straw. Islam is and will always b belligerent
An opinion from a biased perspective
Now are these the deeds of non-belligerents?

1.The Wars of Religion
2. The NLFT in India
3. Saint Bartholomews Day Massacre
4. Invade a Muslim country without lawful cause, attack mosques and spray CROSSES on them (Who uses the cross) and go around town shouting from loudspeakers Jesus kill Mohammed!. I dare you you to publicly abuse Ojukwu/Awo in Nnewi/Ikenne and come and tell me that you are a peaceful person

http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/
A Special Forces officer stood next to the interpreter—“a big, tall, blond, grinning type,” says Humphrey.

Jesus kill Mohammed!” chanted the interpreter. “Jesus kill Mohammed!

A head emerged from a window to answer, somebody fired on the roof, and the Special Forces man directed a response from an MK-19 grenade launcher. “Boom,” remembers Humphrey. The head and the window and the wall around it disappeared.

5. Put Biblical references gun sights. So the guns are to be used to "fight for God"?
http://www.dennisgruending.ca/2010/01/bible-references-on-gunsights/

Coded biblical inscriptions have been found on the telescopic sights of rifles used by soldiers from several nations, including Canada, who are fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq. The company that supplied the inscribed weapons initially defended its actions unapologetically, and the response by the American military spokespersons has been under whelming.

6. Encourage soldiers to massacre people, then move in to spread "the word of God". Several years hence they will be talking about how peacefully Christianity was spread in Iraq

http://www.alternet.org/story/147513/how_american_right-wing_christians_are_waging_%27spiritual_warfare%27_in_northern_iraq

In September 2003, just four months after US forces took down Saddam Hussein's regime, 350 evangelical pastors and church leaders assembled in Kirkuk, where they were warmly welcomed by Massoud Barzani, president of the Kurdistan Regional Government. At that gathering, George Grant, a leader of Servant Group International, the evangelical organization in Nashville that set up the chain of Christian schools, declared that "[s]Jesus Christ is Lord over all things; He is Lord over every Mullah, every Ayatollah, every Imam, and every Mahdi pretender; He is Lord over the whole of the earth, even Iraq![/s]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/22/AR2005062202335.html
"The way the preachers arrived here . . . with soldiers . . . was not a good thing," said Baghdad's Roman Catholic archbishop, Jean Sleiman. "I think they had the intention that they could convert Muslims, though Christians didn't do it here for 2,000 years." "In the end," Sleiman said, "they are seducing Christians from other churches."
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by BetaThings: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2013
Movingcoil: I believe when u said jews will testify to christian terrorism, which instances wer u refering 2? Israel vs palestine or the hitler's massacre of the jews? When you talked about the japanese, were u refering to the hiroshima bombing? Mehn u ar a sunk ship.
Are jews christians? Ask a normal palestine his personal motto? He believes that why allah hav sustained him is to wipe out the jews, someone with such mentality coupled with the fact that his religion supports his mindset, how do u relate dat to this context? Jews aren't christians and are fighting for their survival in the midst of vampires, jews fighting cos of their survival, palestines fighting cos of their religion, ie d typical muslim. Hitler's killings of the jews is war related, don't know but whatever he was doing then can't be seen as promoting Christianity just like how most muslims promote islam 2ru bombing eg boko haram and for the japanese bombing is also war related not to promote christianity. Hope u ar getting my drift

Don't make excuses - even in war there are limits.
Gassing women and children ie because Christians in Europe have been ingrained with the hatred of Jews for centuries.
Read the story of Luther who turned against the jews when they did not respond to his cajoling
Christians even accused Jews of causing the plague.
Hitler was doing Christians a favour
Such indoctrination led Hitler to believe he needed to rid his people of Jews

As for the Japanese and Christians - have you read what you Bible say about turning the other cheek?
So why would a Christian nation make a statement by using two bombs in densely populated cities
They could have bombed Iwo Jima or used only one bomb
Go and read "Japanese Imperial Conspiracy" to get a sense of the thinking of the Japanese

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Islamic Views On Eating Snakes, Cats And Dogs. / It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.