Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Nigerian Girls And The Ring Finger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And The Ring Finger (855 Views)

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) / Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And The Ring Finger by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
I noticed Nigerian girls, when proposed to don't wear their engagement ring on the ring finger, instead they wear it on their middle finger and then move it it the ring finger after they are married. Is there any explanation for this? Or is this just another Nigerian distortion of a borrowed culture? Because I had a friend who wore her engagement ring on the ring finger and people kept telling her you are married, when did you get married? When what she was wearing was obviously an engagement ring.
Re: Nigerian Girls And The Ring Finger by LarrySun(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
At least, they aren't wearing the rings around their necks grin (Just kidding)

Doesn't the middle finger signify 'engaged'? Perhaps not, I'm a total klutz where connubial bliss is concerned.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Test Your Partner Undying Love / Valentine's Day Is Occultic ??? / The Major Secret Behind Attracting Most Really Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.