Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) (57058 Views)

Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Towncrier247: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by maxti: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by maxti: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by pet4ril(f): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
tongue lipsealed smileyteeth alone grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Demmocrats(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol the condition of her hands might even cause the ring to bleech too grin

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Stancrus(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Why her hand be like Old mama hand nah wah oh grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
iis that the finger for engagement ring?? shocked

ii can't decipher why the geh guy iin the pic flaunts his adulterated ring undecided

the geh guy's bleaching cream tho grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
This one na my granny age mate ni ocheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by delishpot: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
vimi:
iis that the finger for engagement ring?? shocked

Yes. 100% the finger. Most naija babes wear it on the wrong finger.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by iheanyi40(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by seangy4konji: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
I have no problem with the girl hands. Might come from the roughest part of the street and happy she is engaged.

She is happy she is progressing at least make a meaning contribution to the society by marrying man. Some of you beautiful hoes will not accept anyan an always looking for drug barons and minister son to marry.

I pray she enjoys her marriage. You girls that have beautiful hands,how have you contributed to men'n ministry expect saying you have not found the perfect men. Always looking brighter than the sun and the person doing the marriage every Saturday.

No go hook a man and leave person weh her one alone.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by pretydiva(f): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Whether her fingers ugly or not.. d most important tin is dat she has been engaged..alot of babes wey get fine fingers dey even pray 4 rubber rings sef

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
delishpot:

Yes. 100% the finger. Most naija babes wear it on the wrong finger.
Noted!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by delishpot: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
vimi:

shocked do uu have any link that supports this fact?? Will love to see iit grin
Google is your friend my dear. If not watch proposal vids on youtube and notice which finger the ring is placed cool

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by kossyablaze(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ok
Who do you want to win this derby?Hit like for Man united and Share for Man City

42 Likes 24 Shares

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by emperorchedda(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol. Falls from plane grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why evils??

1 Like

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
lok
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by damton(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
congrats
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by ERONX(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
This is what happen to girls that keep play hard to get. From d looks on her hand she will be in her late 40's may be 48 grin

9 Likes

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lwkmd
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by kennyman2000(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hahaha
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
shocked omo even people wey celeberate golden jubilee hand never belike that grin omo the hand belike excavator

shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Deejavuu(f): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Her fingers crawled through the valley of shadow of death sad embarassed

Stop bleaching and use nice skin mosturizer them nor go hear. See na

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Wizberg12(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Which kain hand be dat one nah.. lipsrsealed
Adaka hand

1 Like

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Chinaimporter: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
[size=18pt]That na normal yoruba girls hand.....very thick and black because them de use tgeir hand wash nyash [/size]

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by canalily(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
The finger looked leprotic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
Which kain hand be dat one nah.. lipsrsealed
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
Her old tired fingers don hustle d ring tire.. Na trophy b dat o.. Make una free her

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Goodness don turn to Goodnass...by the way, the hand looks yorubaish tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Smartresult(f): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
search for sasuwa blog
Re: This Lady Shares Photo Of Her Engaged Finger Online, See The Response (pic) by Seunaj05(m): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Watin con concern me? I for say make I sell this space but no body will b willing to buy on a dumb trend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.