Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (211630 Views)

My 1st Ibo Girl Date - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth / As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / Man Wey Dey Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by beycitee(m): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
nice one........u ar good,keep it up.......
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
alfablondy: oga flow your NYSC experience is full of fun and I like d way u dey narrate am. I laff so tey pple here they ask me wetin happen. I hope say tear no flow from your eye in front of that beautiful customer service lady.

tanks man, more laf awaits u
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
I got to Dami's shop, or rather Ireti's shop, i saw both of them. "but dis girl tell me say na only her dey shop na" i said within me. I gave Dami a hug as i saw from the corner of my eyes that it was as if Ireti wanted to stab me with the knife she was holding, she was jealous.

"i want to go do my hair, would u accompany me?" Dami asked, "yeah, anything for you, my princess" i said. Ireti overheard us and said, "i don't expect both of you to go board a bike, why don't u use my car, Ugo can u drive?" "ehn, ehn, ehn!! No, sorry Yes" i responded "don't tell me a young man of your age can't drive a car" Ireti said, "i can drive" i assured. Actually i could drive but i wasn't perfect, infact below average, because i had bad records in driving, like; when i bashed my dad's jolopy car on a tree, and when i bashed a army officer's car with my friend dad's car on a christmas day(a christmas i would never forget).

We zoomed off with Dami's Mum Toyota Camry 2.2. My driving was a bit shaky. As i drove, i prayed in my mind that we should arrived safely, a prayer i wasn't sure would be answered.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by foliks(f): 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ahnahn,why is dis last one not mucher dan the rest nw,pls adden more quick abeg
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Fishoy(f): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
foliks: Ahnahn,why is dis last one not mucher dan the rest nw,pls adden more quick abeg

lmfao.....bt flow wat hapen after u got d alert nau.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
Fishoy:

u no know wetin dey happen when atm swallow ur card? Dem go tell u to wait for 24hours na.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Splendblex(f): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
Interestin....ride on!
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by valboy20(m): 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2013
Fishoy:

did dey leta pay d moni u recievd alert on?
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by donifez(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
Flowey i dey follow u bumper 2 bumper,ur problems are mucher ooh.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
My prayers were answered, we arrived safely. The salon was beautiful, with beautiful ladies adding to the beauty of the place. I was the only guy there. I couldn't help but admire the beautiful ladies, not allowing Dami to notice.

I was tired of admiring what i couldn't get, so i told Dami i wanted to take a stroll. I left walking to nowhere in particular. I called Omolade(the customer service lady) to ask her how soon the money would be returned to my account, she told me it wouldn't be later than tommorow. "i like dis Omolade babe oh, kai she too fine, i go chyke am oh, but i get many women for my life now" i tot as i continued walking slowly. Just then, i saw something that caught my attention. A bar, a very beautiful bar. "so dis kin bar dey Ilesa, see as e fine, see light everywhere, oboy d place make sense oh" i tot as i crossed over to the other side of the road. Now i could see the name of the bar sparkling; LEGENDARY BAR--- drink away ur sorrow. "i was sure going to drink away my sorrow" i said to myself as i walked in.

I was on my first bottle when i noticed some illegal movements. My nose confirmed the illegal movement that they was a place behind where i could percieve weed from. I hurriedly finished my first bottle and went to the dirrection the smell emanated from, lo and behold i saw a joint of weed with like twenty smokers. "so dem dey sell and smoke weed here, i go come smoke here, but no be today, i go come with my guys" i concluded.

I went back to where i was seated. I checked my wallet and discovered i had little money, that would be enough to order another bottle, even pepper soup, so i ordered them both. "mehn dis place make sense oh, and i no get money, if dis bank people no put my money back tommorow i don die b dat oh, on a good day wey money dey, me and my guys go come drink and smoke here" i said to myself as i continued to drink the chilled 1759.

I left legendary bar and headed back to the hair salon. I was very "high" and i was walking unsteady. "why ordinary two bottles go make me high like dis? Make i waka well oh, i no want make dis girl tink say i go drink oh" i said to myself as i drew closer to where the car was parked.

"u look drop dead beautiful" i flattered. "thank u, i have heard that from u a hundred times" Dami said as i put on the ignition bringing life to the car. "so where did u stroll to?" she asked, "no where in particular" i responded.

I was driving at a very high speed. "oh my world!! take it easy" Dami shouted as we almost hite a trailer while trying to overtake a jeep. "e no go better for you" the jeep driver cursed, "and u too" i cursed back.

At that moment the advert; DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE, began to make sense to me. I was just overtaking anything "overtakeable". "But what is happening, am i going to die today, Lord if i die today pls take my soul, forgive me my sins" i said a little prayer as i looked at Dami and saw fear written all over her. "but even if i would die today must she die with me?" i asked myself. I looked at the side mirror and saw a Honda car coming with high speed towards me, "or is he drunk too" i tot. I got to a junction and i was to turn left, i traffigated, but i couldn't tell if it was left or right that i traffigated because i was confused and scared of the honda car coming, i tried my possible best for the honda car not to hite our car, and--------------- GBAAAAM, we hite the wall of a shop by the road.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mehn! This Flow Guy sabi make person laugh sha...
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2013
Thank u all for following

Inasmuch as i would try my best to make u guys understand my story, pls try to paint a picture of the whole thing in your minds eye.

Like someone was asking if i recieved the money i was alerted for. I didn't, that was why i went to complain in the first place. As i was complaining, i recieved the alert of money i never collected. Una dey ask like say una never experience am b4. If i begin yan una d whole tori as e happen, we go dey for dis thread reach christmas oh.
Thanks to u all once more.

PS: RIP to Goldie, she is one of my celebrity crush.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by purpinkx(m): 2:44am On Feb 16, 2013
flow1759: Thank u all for following

Inasmuch as i would try my best to make u guys understand my story, pls try to paint a picture of the whole thing in your minds eye.

Like someone was asking if i recieved the money i was alerted for. I didn't, that was why i went to complain in the first place. As i was complaining, i recieved the alert of money i never collected. Una dey ask like say una never experience am b4. If i begin yan una d whole tori as e happen, we go dey for dis thread reach christmas oh.
Thanks to u all once more.

PS: RIP to Goldie, she is one of my celebrity crush.
No mind them ... Who no know say if Atm catch your card, even if you kneel down beg the atm e no go release am ?
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by dayleke: 9:42am On Feb 16, 2013
Nice one Flow.
Are u posting an update today?
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
dayleke: Nice one Flow.
Are u posting an update today?

i will update, am busy now, na nite tins na
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
It was a fender bender. Just that the two head-lamps were mangled. Lucky enough there was a nearby panel-beater. Dami wasn't injured, neither was i. if there was one thing i never forgot when such situation comes is; "never forget to step on the brake" i steped on the brake in this case but a bit late though, or would i say an angel helped me stoped the car from a complete head-on collision.

I thanked my stars the owner of the shop we hite wasn't around. Even if the owner were to be around, there was little or no damage on the wall of the shop. "but i told u to slow down, u wouldn't listen" Dami said as the panel-beater started work on the car. "i tried slowing down, but the speed at which that Honda car came made me lose control" i said. "oga, dis head-lamp na 20 thousand naira for the two oh, plus money wey i go take panel beat the body of the car, infact all the money wey u go pay na 30 thousand naira oh" the panel-beater informed. "30 wetin? Haba!! Na new motor we wan buy?" i said, "go buy new motor na, na for where u go see 30 thousand naira motor" the panel-beater angrily said.

"Flow i just have 10 thousand naira here with me, how much do u have with u?" Dami whispered to my ears. "me wey my money don hang for Atm nahim u dey ask how much i get, i no get any money, infact na only 200 naira dey my wallet now". I almost said. "ehnnnnn 200 naira" i said. I narrated to Dami how the Atm refused paying me and how broke i was, she pitied me "should i call my Mum?" she asked, "omo, call am sharperly, dis wahala don tayah me" i almost spoke out, "don't call her pls, how would she feel on hearing this" i said. "she wouldn't feel bad, she should even be happy its the car that got damaged and not any of us" she responded. "just don't be tensed about this, take it easy" she added.

Dami called her mum. While we waited for her mum to come, i was resiting "the Lord's prayer" in my mind. Her mum came in no time. "how did it happen, Ugo were u drunk?" Ireti asked. "drunk ke!! I don't drink oh, i haven't even tasted alcohol before" i told her a lie that could fetch me an award. "Mummy u need to thank God we are alive oh", Dami said. "and dis panel-beater is asking for 30 thousand" i added. At the mention of 30 thousand Ireti frowned at me. "abi dis woman want make i pay everything? But i no get that kin money na" i said to myself. Dami said she was leaving and she secretly put the 10 thousand naira she had in my palms before she left.

"u know what! I was about going to see my friend that owns a hotel when Dami called, why don't u leave the panel- beater to do his work while u come with me to see my friend in the hotel down the street" Ireti said, "buh, buh, but" i stammered. "no buts, u are coming with me to the hotel, and that is final" she said in a commanding tone. She went to where the panel-beater was, spoke Yoruba with him for a while and handed him something from her bag, money i guess. "let's go" she said again with a commanding tone. "which kin wahala i go put myself, see as dis woman dey command me, why she wan't make i follow her, abi she wan carry me go corner make boys beat me well well because i go jam her car" i tot.

2 Likes

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Dariye(m): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2013
smiley beat u ke, abi she won go make u pay for the damaging of her car by grinding her tomato.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Ice4jez(m): 8:26am On Feb 17, 2013
hahahaha flow u dey craze oh.when tory just dey sweet u come dey fall hand.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ice4jez: hahahaha flow u dey craze oh.when tory just dey sweet u come dey fall hand.

na the suspence na. Just cool down, u never c anything sef.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Predivine(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
flow abeg make u try update 2day na,dis waitin game dey kill person
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Emperortj93(m): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
Oya nah flow, let gooooooo dere.....@legggooo
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
We didn't walk a long distance before we got to Blue Angels hotel; a rather old hotel. Althrough while we walked Ireti didn't say a word to me, not even to complement my beautiful blue long sleeve shirt. "which kin hotel name be dis, Blue Angels, i never hear dis kin hotel name before oh" i tot as i took a sip of the 1759 i was drinking in the hotel bar while waiting for Ireti who went upstairs.

Ireti came out to the bar after 20minutes, whispered something to one of the workers and went back without saying a word to me. "wetin dis woman dey plan na, abi she wan kidnap me, if she kidnap me, wetin she tink say my people go give her, me wey i no get market value. If she like make she kidnap me from now till next year, money no go come out" i tot as i ordered for another bottle of 1759.

Soon, a worker in the hotel came and told me Ireti wanted me to come meet her in room 17. I almost missed the room wanting to enter room 15. I knew i was in for it. I knew it was "show time" with my sugar Mama. But i never knew there were two ladies inside.

I opened the door to see what looked like a movie scene. Ireti was in bed with another lady, they were kissing, they were n'aked c'aressing each other. My d'ick didn't only stood up but it was as if it asked me "na only me for two of them?".

"come to bed Ugo darling" one of the Ladies said, initially i couldn't recognise which was Ireti, but i looked Closer to see that Ireti had a bigger b'reast. I went to seat on the bed. They ignored me and continued kissing, c'aressing, and Ireti even put almost all her five fingers into the other lady's C'unt. "yeeekpa!! I don die oh, so dis women na l'esbians, why dem com call me here na" i tot. Ireti stood up, held me by my hands and took me to the bathroom. She removed my clothes leaving only my Perry Cole boxers. She put on the shower and started giving me a b'low Job.

I couldn't tell if i was moaning or speaking french as she gave me a really great b'low Job. We came out of the bathroom, i was n'aked, so was Ireti. Ireti introduced the other Lady to me as Ronke. Ronke looked a bit older than Ireti, but she was for sure more beautiful. Ireti told me Ronke owns the hotel. While Ireti was saying all these Ronke wasn't Paying attention, she was looking at my huge d'ick with her mouth wide open. Ronke stood up, c'aressed my n'aked body and grabed me by my d'ick while heading towards the bed. "Madam Ronke!! take am easy oh, make u no cut my p'rick oh" i tot. I started with Ronke, bringing it in and out with my big d'ick, a d'ick that looked bigger that day. As i gave Ronke a great Bleep, I saw Ireti F'ondling Ronke's b'reast.

Second half, it was Ireti's turn. As i inserted my d'ick into Ireti's fleshy C'unt, she moaned greatly. Ireti was sweeter that day, or was it because Ronke was like an "appetizer". Althrough while i f'ucked both ladies i made use of c'ondoms.

I looked at the wall clock, it was 9pm. I woke Ireti and told her i would be leaving. She slipped money into my hands while she kissed me passionately. I asked her about the car, she said i shouldn't bother that she would take care of it. I didn't bother counting the money, i just left.

I got outside the hotel, went to a corner, counted the money and it was 50k (1000 naira notes). "oboy see money oh, i don hamma, so Ireti get this kin money? Abi na Ronke give her make she give me?" i asked myself. As i put the money in my pocket, i touched something that was like a roll of paper. I brought it out, and......................... it was the 10k Dami gave me earlier. "omo, i don hamma oh, see money eeeeeh!!" i said happily like someone that just hit Jackpot.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
Haaaa..... Flow don hammer... Now na im una go understand wetin e mean to be called that fine, yellow, Igbo boy...
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Dariye(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
o boy,this na 2 much money o. Na 2 just carry ur guys go that weed joint wey u just find go spoil them make their eyez they like this now
keep up d good work, bro

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Haaaa..... Flow don hammer... Now na im una go understand wetin e mean to be called that fine, yellow, Igbo boy...

no be small hammer oh. BTW foxy where u dey since? its been long u came online.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Haaaa..... Flow don hammer... Now na im una go understand wetin e mean to be called that fine, yellow, Igbo boy...
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
flow1759:

no be small hammer oh. BTW foxy where u dey since? its been long u came online.

Men, I busy o... But me dey alwayz read, I no just dey comment neh...
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Dariye(m): 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
lol

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Dariye(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
guys, i've been trying to upload a pic with my comment but it's just showing as a link under my sign off profile under.pls How can i do it?
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Ice4jez(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
flow if u think i no go colllect my share den u need to think again.o boy huh huh u chop u no call me now money don show .my account number is ............
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
The city of Ilesa was very beautiful that night, or was it because of the money in my pocket. I tot of buying something for my guys. So i concluded i would buy red label and fruit juice. I went to a shop to buy the things, not Ireti's shop, but a wine shop.

I bought four red labels and four fruit juice. In addition to that, i bought four 400 naira recharge cards. I wanted to even buy the whole world for my guys, because they were really friends in need and indeed.

"where u dey come from? wetin u carry for that nylon?" Ilorin asked at the same time as i entered the compound. "i go thief for bank, na the money wey i thief for bank dey for dis nylon" i responded, "na ur type dey thief for bank?" Ilorin said. I walked straight to Angom's room and handed him one red label and one juice. "u be my man, u be correct man" Angom hailed as he immediately opened the red label. "Flow wey my own?" Ilorin who just came in asked. "see am here" i said handing not only the drink to him but a recharge card. I gave Angom his recharge card also. "see as u dey happy like say u fit drink one red label finish, u wey get light brain" Angom told Ilorin. "na u get light brain, u drink pass me?" Ilorin said. After a little argument, they both aggreed to go on a bet. 2k for the first person to finish his red label. They both handed me their 2k, that i should give the winner the 4k. I was sure Angom would win, so i placed a 2k bet on Angom. So if Ilorin wins he gets 6k, but if Angom wins, i keep my 2k and he gets 4k. As they began, i heard Sammy's voice outside, he was around. I left Angom and Ilorin to go give Sammy his own drink and card. "i dey come now now" i said as i left.

I gave Sammy his drink as i also noticed an u'gly girl was cooking outside Kelvin's room, she was cooking yam porridge. I informed Sammy of the bet and we both went to Angom's room to see the concluding part of the drinking challenge.

Angom won. Ilorin was angry. I gave Angom his 4k. "oboy i dey hungry oh" Sammy said, "me sef oh" me and Ilorin chorused at the same time. "i cook oh, but e be like say d rice no sweet oh" Angom said. "make wey go Kelvin room go chop, e be like say the yam porridge wey Kelvin babe dey cook go reach us oh, e plenty" Ilorin suggested. All of us walked out of Angom's room leaving him alone as the ate his funny looking rice.

This time it was another lady, it wasn't the same lady that cooked the rice and beans the other day. I gave Kelvin his own drink, he was very happy. The lady served us the Yam porridge. The yam porridge or rather "water water yam" tasted badly. The food was as u'gly as the lady that cooked it. As usual, Kelvin and the lady ate from a seperate plate. While he gulped down the red label hurriedly, the lady just drank the juice slowly. "why Kelvin dey rush dis drink na, which day him begin dey rush drink like dis, abi him wan impress dis girl, because him dey like impress girls" i tot. Before i could say Jack Robinson Kelvin had finished drinking the red label. And before i could say Jack Robinson again.................... "gbuuuuu gbuuuu gboooooo" Kelvin had threw up on the lady.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / My Aunt And I / why my blood is black. extremely 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.