Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (211635 Views)

My 1st Ibo Girl Date - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth / As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / Man Wey Dey Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by omotol(f): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
i almost choke with laughter.............flow i dey gbadun u.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Emperortj93(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
Chichitchichichichichichinchinchinchichinchinchinchinchin *laffin in chinese*...bababababababababahbahbahbahbahbah *laffin in swahili* hahahahahahahahahaha....just can't stop laffin oooo **mak ena hold me oo**if ena no fit na 2 join me kolo mak we mental** hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *laugh in santa claus voice* i know its not yet christmas (santa time) but ur tory no let me sleep e just dey disturb me make i come.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *laugh in santa claus voice* i know its not yet christmas (santa time) but ur tory no let me sleep e just dey disturb me make i come. But dami na my namesake o.,well am dammey not dami. Dts 1 is local
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2013
Emperortj93: Chichitchichichichichichinchinchinchichinchinchinchinchin *laffin in chinese*...bababababababababahbahbahbahbahbah *laffin in swahili* hahahahahahahahahaha....just can't stop laffin oooo **mak ena hold me oo**if ena no fit na 2 join me kolo mak we mental** hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no kolo oh. If u kolo we go sing "beyonce- to the left!! to the yaba left!!! for u oh.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
"is anybody home! Is anybody home!!" i knocked as i got to her house. "hey Ugo darling come on in" i heard Ireti called from inside, "so na me don turn ur darling abi?" i said within me. I walked in boldly. "ur house is beautiful ma, sorry Ireti" i complimented, "Hahahahaha, stop making me laugh pls, i have told u to drop the ma and call me Ireti, am i old enough to be ur mum?" she asked "yes u are" i almost spoke out. "u see, Ireti i have gotten used to calling u ma, but i would try my best to change" i assured "u better do" she said stroking my nose with her finger.

"u are very handsome" she said as she moved her hands up and down my broad chest. "just as u are very beautiful" i flattered as i noticed her face was exactly like Dami's. She went into her room leaving me alone in the living room, i heard "Ugo darling come pls" i tot she was calling someone else as i totally forgot my name was Ugo. I came in and saw her lying on the bed with a wrapper covering her body. She couldn't even allow me settle down before she started c*aressing me.

She moved her hands to where my "chiarman" was, making it to stand at attention. She left her hands there for a while with her mouth wide open as she tot she just touched a mighty "sugar cane". "abi Dami don tell her Mama say i sabi f*uck?" i asked myself. She gradually removed her wrapper revealing her huge b*reast. "do u like what u see" she asked, i suddenly went dumb so i nodded. "they are all yours" she whispered. "u remember i told u i love u so much?" she asked, i had partial amnesia instantly, "yes, no, sorry yes" i said tensed. "calm down Ugo, am all yours tonight" she assured, "na me u dey tell calm down ehn, if we start the main thing now u go begin beg, u no sabi say i dey score goals like Drogba, ehnnnn na u go beg oh" i said in my mind. "Where i go start from sef?" i asked myself as the show started.

"yeeekpa!! Egbà mi oh!! Ó tó oh!!! Don't stop pls!!!" was what came out of her mouth as i gave her d*oggy style. "i no tell u say na u go beg" i said witin me. I gave her 3 rounds "action" and i told her the c*ondoms i came with was finished, she gave me another pack of C*ondom and we continued. "so this woman know say we go do nahim make she buy C*ondom keep ehn?" i said to myself as i tried to catch some sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by johnwizey: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
moreeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by maesha08(f): 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hmmn... Nau u r doing d mother nd d daughter Oboy u bad ooo
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by purpinkx(m): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2013
Flow flow ... I dey get your flow o ! Ride on
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Ariyke: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
Ride on oga flow bt take am sofery sofery o
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Splendblex(f): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
Chai! Madam ireti...make Dami return 1st
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Ice4jez(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
flow u get mouth jor oh.u too much guy.continue
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
The next day was Saturday, so no school. I was at home, this time not smoking but thinking deeply. I was lying on my bed lost in tots that afternoon when i heard a knock on my door. "who b dat?" i asked the person who continued knocking. I went to see who it was. it was Kehinde, holding a polythene bag on her hand. "sir, may i come in?" she asked "yeah come in" i said as i noticed she was wearing a very h*ot mini skirt. "if u like n*aked come, i no go do anything, d wan wey i do yesterday my body still dey pain me" i said to myself as she sat on my bed. "sir, i brought you some things" she said handing the polythene bag to me, i opened the bag and i saw; Paw paw, Yam, beans, palm oil. "na me dis girl wan jaz? She don put Yoruba L*ove portion inside this things, i no go chop" i concluded. "thank u very much, and i Love Paw paw alot" i said and she smiled. She left my house after i had explained some physics topics to her, i didn't "do" anything with her.

"Ilorin, see Yam, oil, beans and Paw paw oh, take am i dash u" i said as i handed the bag Kehinde brought to Ilorin, "mehn Flow beans and Yam go make sense to chop dis nite oh" he said, "e go make sense na, me i don already get plenty yam and beans for house, so instead of make dem begin spoil, i say make i come give u na" i lied. "nahim make me dey call u my main man!!" he said. "what of the Paw paw na, make i arrange am make we chop na?" he asked, "arrange am for urself oh, me i no dey like chop paw paw" i lied again. As he was rinsing the Paw Paw, i said to myself, "ehennn!!, if l*ove portion dey all this things wey Kehinde give me, na Ilorin e go catch, shebi him be Yoruba boy and Kehinde na Yoruba girl, dem go just marry". As Ilorin took the first bite of the Paw Paw, i was eased a beat "Flow, taste am na, e sweet oh" Ilorin said directing the Paw paw to my lips. As the Paw Paw touched my upper lips, i was full of Fury and said, "you dey mad oh Ilorin, i don tell u say i no dey like Paw Paw, u come wan force am for my mouth" i said rubbing off my lips with my palm repeatedly. Just then, We saw two men walked boldly into Our Compound, they were Police men.

2 Likes

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Ariyke: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
Ariyke: Chei! Flow u too like to dey put person for suspence oya come continue o b4 wetin happen for 1952 no repeat itself o tongue

i dey come abeg. BTW, wetin happen for 1952?
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by movmentish(m): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2013
flow1759:

i dey come abeg. BTW, wetin happen for 1952?
We knee down beg for 1952
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
movmentish:
We knee down beg for 1952

no knee down beg oh, i go update soon.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by MrAnoTi(m): 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
Police don come find you :PPolice don come find you
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by zubike01(m): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2013
Ekelebe! done show...
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
"which of u is Ojiga?" one of the police Men asked. At that moment i remembered there was weed in my pocket; weed i wanted to go smoke in Angom's room later. "oga Officer, me na Ilorin, dis na Flow, Ojiga no dey here sir" Ilorin said rubbish. "my friend, where Ojiga dey?" the other police man shouted, "oga officer, na him room be that" i said pointing at Mama Alhaja's room. As the Police men went in to bring out Ojiga, i suddenly had an urge to defecate, "why s*hit go dey worry me for dis wrong time" i said within me. As they were inside, i suddenly heard sound of a window being smashed. The next odd sound i heard was a gun shot. They was a great stampede as i and Ilorin ran for cover at Ilorin's room.

"abi dem don fire Ojiga gun?" i asked Ilorin "maybe oh, but thank God say Mama Alhaja no dey oh" Ilorin responded. Suddenly we heard noises as if someone was draged out, what followed was a noise as if someone was pleading for mercy. Ojiga was draged out by the two Police men, i saw from the key hole of Ilorin's Room that Ojiga sustained a gunshot injury in his right legs. As they drew closer to Ilorin's door, i felt urine come out of my p*enis gradually. "where those two boys?" one of the police men asked. "we dey here oh" Ilorin answered even before the question was asked. "make una come out here" the other police man commanded cracking his gun. On hearing the cracking of the gun, we both jumped out with our hands raised above our heads. "oga officer we no be theif, we dey stay for this house, Ojiga na Our friend" i said what implicated us instantly, "Ojiga na ur friend ehn? Well we go arrest una two make una go write statement as na only una dey dis compound, Ojiga una Friend na big theif" one of the Police men said. "no sir him no be our friend oh" Ilorin cried. "as far as say him dey stay una compound, him be una friend be that" the police man concluded. "Why Angom, Kelvin and Sammy no dey house sef?" i asked myself. All these happened very fast that i forgot to remove the weed from my pocket. When i remembered, it was too late as we were already moving to their police van parked outside. "weed dey my pocket and i dey go police station, what if dem search me there, wetin i go talk?" i asked myself.

2 Likes

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Baba419(m): 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
Na to flow the weed enter belle, but no chop pass 1 tie esp SK grin
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by MrAnoTi(m): 12:26am On Feb 11, 2013
Chopping tingz ni o.. Yu gatz chop the weed
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by IcemanP(m): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2013
wahala ooooooooo
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by sabreena289(f): 11:41am On Feb 11, 2013
flow.....y u dey lyk to keep us waitin now e no gud o.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by FoxyRebirth(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2013
sabreena289: flow.....y u dey lyk to keep us waitin now e no gud o.

I tire wo
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by dayleke: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
Flow,where u dey na?
It's time for another update,no?
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by alfablondy: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
Wetin dey happen ? Oga Mazi in NYSC forgot the stolen exam question papers under matress for a week and Oga flow carry weed for pocket go police station. I trust you guys you know your way out of wahala.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
"police is your friend" "bail is free" "obey law and order", all these was what i saw written on the wall as we entered the station. They took Ojiga somewhere i couldn't tell. "this ones na thief dem be abi?" a police man at the counter asked, "na ur papa be thief, see ur big head" i cursed within me. "no them no be thief, na their friend be thief, just take their statement" one of the Police men that brought us instructed. I took a sigh of relief because we would not be locked up, just that there needed our statements. "to write statement una go pay 1000naira oh, 500naira for one person" the police man said, "500 wetin?" i almost asked.

"Ilorin, u carry money come? I asked, "e be like say i carry but na only 500naira oh" Ilorin said. At that moment i felt like crying, "y my own be like dis na, wetin i go do now?" i tot. "ehn Ilorin we go beg am say na only 500naira we get" i said. "na u go beg am oh" Ilorin responded as i saw great fear in his eyes. "ehnn Oga Officer, na only 500naira we get here, abeg sir collect am like that sir" i stammered. "una dey mad ni? Bad boys like una, una get money una hide am com dey give me 500 abi" he said "officer we no get, if to say we get we for give u sir" Ilorin said. "ok i go search una, and if i c money ehn una don die be that" the police man shouted. "yes sir, search us, we no get money, abi Flow?" Ilorin asked turning to face me, "ye ye ye yes sir" i stammered. At that moment, i felt like runing out of the station. "if i run, them fit suspect me come shot me, and if i comot dis weed for my pocket com put am for ground peaople go notice, abi make i lie say i wan go piss com go flush am for toilet?" i tot.

"officer, i wan go piss" i said, "u no dey go anywhere until i search una finish" the policeman said as he started to search Ilorin. Now urine goshed out of my p'enis wetting my trousers. I hurriedly touched my pocket wishing the nylon wrap of weed could disapear, but it didn't. "u don free, now na ur turn" the policeman said as he left Ilorin and approached me. My legs were vibrating as if i was in the process of electrocution. "so u haven't taken their statements? Common! take their statements now" the policeman that brought us commanded, "yes sir!!!" the one searching said and immediately left us to go get paper. "God i thank u oh" i tot. I was saved by the bell.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Splendblex(f): 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hahahahahaha God save u!
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
Splendblex: Hahahahahaha God save u!

naso oh, my sister
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by MrAnoTi(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2013
Ah Lucky yu
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by purpinkx(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
That kind bell lol

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / My Aunt And I / why my blood is black. extremely 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.