Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? (10608 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? / What Are Your Plans This Valentines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by zees(f): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
Me dey go church dat day, no tym
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
AmBeautiful:

Which oga?
Abegi! What is the hype about feb 14? Except of course there is a special occasion like a birthday,anniversary or something.
Aside from that wetin concern agbero with overload?
hahaha,aunty don vex oo,chai.there is nothing so special about that day anyway,but try to have fun that day by showing love to people around u.winks
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
Would spend my day doing something productive instead of draining some guy's pocket somewhere
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Usmankool: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
Am gonna take her 2 one beatiful garden and hav a good time.
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Mckayzee(m): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
poshdiva: Would spend my day doing something productive instead of draining some guy's pocket somewhere
coolcool....you're gona make such a darling!!!..
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by alphaconde(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
Valentine is postponed lent starts 13 febuary am abstaining
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Mindependent(f): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
For those of you that need valentines gift ideas, guys and girl alike . Feel free to message the love doctor aka me grin and don't forget to include your budget o
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by GideonG(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
I met her facebook and she really looks like my future partner, I will set my eyes on her on Val
for the very first time for over a year we've been communicating.

I am in Lagos and she is studying in Nassarawa state university... I will land in Abuja on vals
day early in the morning and book a hotel at Gwarinpa, then I will relax in my hotel room get high
on some little drink(Baileys) do some push-ups and make my chest come out to appear very fitted!(I am tall , dark, and athletic)
Then I will go to Nassarawa state university in Keffi to see her and present my Val gifts to her
and discuss one or two things most especially how she can come and meet me for a candle light dinner
in Abuja from there I will take her to my hotel room and we will pop a bottle of martini rose'
together and be very comfortable with each other since it's the first day we are seeing each other,
at the hotel I will proof to her that I can actually be the most romantic person she has ever met...
I will pour champagne on her and lick her from up to down till she cry... we will cuddle and romance and....fast forward
to the next day Friday, we will spend it in the hotel room throughout and go out at night and probably
end up in the club then back to my hotel room...My room expires by 12pm on Friday I move out to start
coming back to Lagos. I love this girl die!

I just bought her the sexiest female fragrance(Euphoria by Calvin Klein) this evening and I will seduce her
with my Acqua di Gio perfume by Georgia Amani which is also the sexiest perfume for men. I am going to
completely sweep her off her feet with my Val gifts which include rose flower, assorted wines, big white towel,
sexy lingerie, cards, chocolates, sleek make-up kits and of course my favourite which is the fragrance...

1 Like

Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Mindependent(f): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
GideonG: I met her facebook and she really looks like my future partner, I will set my eyes on her on Val

I am in Lagos and she is studying in Nassarawa state university... I will land in Abuja on vals
day early in the morning and book a hotel at Gwarinpa, then I will relax in my hotel room get high
on some little drink(Baileys) do some push-ups and make my chest come out to appear very fitted!(I am tall , dark, and athletic)
Then I will go to Nassarawa state university in Keffi to see her and present my Val gifts to her
and discuss one or two things most especially how she can come and meet me for a candle light dinner
in Abuja from there I will take her to my hotel room and we will pop a bottle of martini rose'
together and be very comfortable with each other since it's the first day we are seeing each other,
at the hotel I will proof to her that I can actually be the most romantic person she has ever met...
I will pour champagne on her and lick her from up to down till she cry... we will cuddle and romance and....fast forward
to the next day Friday, we will spend it in the hotel room throughout and go out at night and probably
end up in the club then back to my hotel room...My room expires by 12pm on Friday I move out to start

I just bought her the sexiest female fragrance(Euphoria by Calvin Klein) this evening and I will seduce her
with my Acqua di Gio perfume by Georgia Amani which is also the sexiest perfume for men. I am going to
completely sweep her off her feet with my Val gifts which include rose flower, assorted wines, big white towel,
sexy lingerie, cards, chocolates, sleek make-up kits and of course my favourite which is the fragrance...

Ah ah!!! See essay for on top vals day only o chaii , u for go write book na
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hmm I'll send lovely messages to my papa and mama and my siblings. I fit try send give my crook girlfriend. Since am currently single where I am right now. I'll take myself to the movies all alone. Tho I'll end up seeing lovers everywhere but I'll be good.
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by richeyy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
Usmankool: Am gonna take her 2 one beatiful garden and hav a good time.

Under d hot sun? grin
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by richeyy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
GideonG: I met her facebook and she really looks like my future partner, I will set my eyes on her on Val

And after every every, she gives u HIV. Stop watching European movies grin grin
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by informat101(f): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mckayzee:
coolcool....you're gona make such a darling!!!..
no mind her oh na washie she be.
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by ELgordo(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
binger: My plans? Oh well,i'm planning on breaking up with my g.f before weekend. The expenditures i made last yuletide is still telling on me. grin grin

Omo I dey feel you. . . All the girls want is gimmie. . . Gimmie. . .gimmie , Buy . . . Buy . . .Buy after the ballin' all man go dey vex kon dey regret why! Why! Why! Abi eyin Boyz I Lie
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Admonition: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
MY FRIENDS IN NAIRALAND, what is this valentine day 4? to many it look very unique, the most memorable day, which ever it means in our minds. Listen to this story in year 2005,pretty girls about five of them in Imo state when for this so valentine after eating and drinking on their way coming they had accident and die. now where is the valentine day to them? wht am say the valentine is just nothing friends, look @ wht happened in BRAZIL recent in the club 245 people just die instantly. and the bible say that wht ever we do let it be to the glory of GOD. That time u will used to give val. pls. i beg give it to God, this word is vanity upon vanity, 2cor 5:17 say therefore if any1 be in CHRIST he/she is a new creature old things has pass way behold new thing began. Roman 10:9 That if thou
shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt
believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the
dead, thou shalt be saved.OD BLESS

JESUS IS THE ANSWER TO ALL

THANK U & GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by GideonG(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
richeyy:

And after every every, she gives u HIV. Stop watching European movies grin grin

I am a programmer i don't even watch Tv or movies... I only sit down on my laptop 24hours....
Honestly I forgot when last I sat down and watch a movie even for 5min... no time!
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by pekelepekele(m): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
Valentine day =love day , Other days = Hate days?? .smh make women go hug transformers
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Mcfemad(m): 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
That's my wedding day. Feb 14 2013. Can't wait to be a reponsible husband!
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by nature29ice: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2013
Val tins, well e fall at the rite tym on tuesday
No tym for dat na buzness tins. Don't need a gal
Now
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Revolva(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
People don dey lie lie here ooo!!! Valentine day lies!!!! Anticipation
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by poweredcom(m): 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2013

So you no go Bleep her..if you no Bleep. Her you be highest Mugu....

Valentine day na my day to carry two ashewos and na ashawo house I must spend am
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by etenyong(m): 5:23am On Jan 30, 2013
It wil be very difficult 4 me to chose which one go out wit among d four (4) luvly angels in my life. And all of dem wil want me to take dem out. Am confuse on wat to do. pls advice.
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 30, 2013
Hmmmm.i don't even knw if my bf knws val is..cos he hasn't mentioned anytin abt it!!and i wouldn't want say anytin abt it first..mayb i would jst spend my val wit my single girlfriends!
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by tyson99(m): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2013

Are u a learner ?
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Jesuspikin87(m): 7:20am On Jan 30, 2013
It's my bday and ama flex............
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 30, 2013
etenyong: It wil be very difficult 4 me to chose which one go out wit among d four (4) luvly angels in my life. And all of dem wil want me to take dem out. Am confuse on wat to do. pls advice.
open ur own thread.
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by goldenimp(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2013
Going for Valentine Treat 2013..Gonna be Great http://www.facebook.com/events/329835593792040
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Jaygrl(f): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2013
DIVA58: For me i was supposed to hang out wit my b.f bt he annoyed me today so until he ask for forgiveness am nt going anywhere wit him
Guess he did that on purpose
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Ifeoluwaseun(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2013
What about at evening?
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2013

. Hmmmmm...Are u nt gonna give her money in addition to d gifts,like 50k cash wink..Na ur face she go chop tongue
Re: Singles, What Are Your Plans For Valentine's Day? by princessono(f): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
As for me.no where to go. I dt a man of my own. I will be home alone.n thank God for that day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility / 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” / Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.