Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (35059 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Freiburger(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
tellwisdom:

How can you deal with someone with a pose like this angry angry.
lol grin
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
Is this the same morafucker who claimed "Nigeria's most handsome man"? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Seriously, Nigerian men no try for this world lipsrsealed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/971643_scammer1_jpg581abadba671e7792da272f6a40aab31
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
^^^ How tall is this dude?

5'5? angry
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
Gboliwe:
in the forex thread as far back as Dec, he said he would be offline for a long time as he was blocked from certain websites by the Chinese he is in contract with for 5years.
The plot thickens with each new post.

And you believed this one abi? lipsrsealed

Is he an FBI ni?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by tellwisdom: 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

5'5? angry
You want make himself buy you can coke??
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2legit2qwt: 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Is this the same morafucker who claimed "Nigeria's most handsome man"? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Seriously, Nigerian men no try for this world lipsrsealed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/971643_scammer1_jpg581abadba671e7792da272f6a40aab31

fine boy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
tellwisdom:
You want make himself buy you can coke??

No, why don't YOU buy me one? wink
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by mrkels(m): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
Fraudstars, I hope they catch you and all your accomplices
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by tellwisdom: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

No, why don't YOU buy me one? wink
No,that guy has plenty of money...I can only afford u, kiss and true love sad
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by dayokanu(m): 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

5'5? angry

The lenght of his Tibia (Knee to ankle) cant be more than 30cm
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
dayokanu:

The lenght of his Tibia (Knee to ankle) cant be more than 30cm
grin grin grin

Something about short men just annoy me.

tellwisdom:
No,that guy has plenty of money...I can only afford u, kiss and true love sad

ewwwwww sad
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by mrkels(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
Stop derailing oh...Have they caught this one?
I just hope hes in real trouble...
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
That face I repeat is very familiar. I need to really remember how or why it seems so familiar. Now I have a feeling this guy knows me in person that is why he is always choosing his words when relating with me. I cant remember him expressly insulting me even though during the Honeric/Odiaero days I made posts that should annoy him, he would leave mine or merely warn me and then hit on the next poster who suggests anything negative. I have had reason to cross paths on many posts and I always want to tell him there how i dont believe his many lies, yet he moves on.
This face is familiar.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
mrkels: Stop derailing oh...[size=28pt]Have they caught this one?[/size]
I just hope hes in real trouble...

ROTFLMAO Na fish? grin grin grin
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
Sisebuto: yes, I do

Can u check if it is the MR or E-passport, using the copy u hv, or forward to my mail box!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
Odunnu: That face I repeat is very familiar. I need to really remember how or why it seems so familiar. Now I have a feeling this guy knows me in person that is why he is always choosing his words when relating with me. I cant remember him expressly insulting me even though during the Honeric/Odiaero days I made posts that should annoy him, he would leave mine or merely warn me and then hit on the next poster who suggests anything negative. I have had reason to cross paths on many posts and I always want to tell him there how i dont believe his many lies, yet he moves on.
This face is familiar.

he's originally from Enugu i think.. does this ring a bell?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
The face is very familiar. There is this dude i would like to show the pic to, the guy is very good with faces quite unlike me and he was my ward councillor sometime back. I have tried to find his number, I no see am. I hope something takes me to his new area soon. This face is very familiar. Choii!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
Odunnu: The face is very familiar. There is this dude i would like to show the pic to, the guy is very good with faces quite unlike me and he was my ward councillor sometime back. I have tried to find his number, I no see am. I hope something takes me to his new area soon. This face is very familiar. Choii!

Hmmm, now it's getting narrower.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
honeric01:

Hmmm, now it's getting narrower.
Wetin is getting narrower? I am not promising anything. Very possible it wasnt an Enugu meeting. I havent said the councillor dude must know him sha, i am just saying, that his popularity in the ward would have made him come across a good number of persons.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
Odunnu:
Wetin is getting narrower? I am not promising anything. Very possible it wasnt an Enugu meeting. I havent said the councillor dude must know him sha, i am just saying, that his popularity in the ward would have made him come across a good number of persons.

Not really that the person's likely to know him, but that his face is familiar.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
How would anyone hand over a whooping $2M to anyone for forex trading of all things.An individual with a virtual company for that matter.
Na wao.

@OP and surveyProf,all the best.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
The next stage is to target his current country domincile, its between Dubai/China, he was sometime in Dubai Doha, frm a reliable source, but currently, there is no high commission of Dubai in Nigeria, but der is the Peoples Republic of China.

Some of his many email addresses:
Okadafx@gmail.com ===> used mainly on myfxbook.com to get clients.
Nsfatt07@gmail.com
nasff07@hotmail.com===> used in dating sites.
Treobruce@gmail.com
Nigerianmen@hotmail.co.uk ===> used in dating sites.
Odionisemua@yahoo.com
elvismark134@hotmail.co.uk
azuunegbu@yahoo.com
ntfx28@yahoo.com

N:B
Does anybody know the country dat uses dis dialling code: +628522821677
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
surveyProf: The next stage is to target his current country domincile, its between Dubai/China, he was sometime in Dubai Doha, frm a reliable source, but currently, there is no high commission of Dubai in Nigeria, but der is the Peoples Republic of China.

Some of his many email addresses:
Okadafx@gmail.com ===> used mainly on myfxbook.com to get clients.
Nsfatt07@gmail.com
nasff07@hotmail.com===> used in dating sites.
Treobruce@gmail.com
Nigerianmen@hotmail.co.uk ===> used in dating sites.
Odionisemua@yahoo.com
elvismark134@hotmail.co.uk
azuunegbu@yahoo.com
ntfx28@yahoo.com

N:B

DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
surveyProf:

I dialed the number and it came up as Indonesia.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
^^

Yes, +62(cool is Indonesia.

But most of the time he called me, it has always been from Skype and you can get any country's phone number on Skype.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
ifyalways: How would anyone hand over a whooping $2M to anyone for forex trading of all things.An individual with a virtual company for that matter.
Na wao.

Its beats my imagination as well too, because under normal circumstances, the OP is meant to choose any broker of his choice or perhaps recommended by Odiaero, fund it frm his end, and den send only login details to Odiaero for trading on his forex account, I can seems to understand while he choose to do dat, but frm online, I saw a place on myfxbook.com, where Odiaero displayed his life account statement, and was soliciting for investors like 6, i.e to contribute 30k dollars, and according to him, within 2 weeks, he will trade it up to 100k dollars, frm his fx statement, most people will tend to believe him, it takes the grace of God!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

I dialed the number and it came up as Indonesia.

Okay thanks, wat about dis, +61430079477, Doha or so....
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
surveyProf:

Okay thanks, wat about dis, +61430079477, Doha or so....

Australia
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Australia
Okay Thanks, 2morrow I will check yellow pages!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by coogar: 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
ifyalways: How would anyone hand over a whooping $2M to anyone for forex trading of all things.An individual with a virtual company for that matter.
Na wao.

the money wasn't in a lump sum.......it's the accumulated amount he's owing.
odiaero must be owing about 50 different traders. all the phone numbers people are printing here won't work. he uses internet phone for his biz. the ip addresses are also proxies.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
surveyProf:

Its beats my imagination as well too, because under normal circumstances, the OP is meant to choose any broker of his choice or perhaps recommended by Odiaero, fund it frm his end, and den send only login details to Odiaero for trading on his forex account, I can seems to understand while he choose to do dat, but frm online, I saw a place on myfxbook.com, where Odiaero displayed his life account statement, and was soliciting for investors like 6, i.e to contribute 30k dollars, and according to him, within 2 weeks, he will trade it up to 100k dollars, frm his fx statement, most people will tend to believe him, it takes the grace of God!

Well what i was able to gather. the $2M weren't sent to his account, rather the total money he handled was about that amount (crashed the ones in the trading accounts).

Now he "cooked" up stories according to what i was told that he's got $490k in his account to send to these investors as part of their monies he crashed but that they have to send money to him to "process" the transfer. i think up to $45k or more was sent. not sure, the OP should give you full details.. i am just trying to put things i gathered together. check the receipts and the tellers. you'd get clues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Happy New Year, Nairalanders / Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo) / Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.