Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (35057 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by daylae(m): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
Wow! The popular earo this earo that guy usually at the romance section. But why would anyone transact business on a faceless forum without a good leverage. Even at that,its always not advisable. Many john doe's with various claims,and one just must be carefull.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by tellwisdom: 12:21am On Feb 02, 2013
Odunnu:
Wetin is getting narrower? I am not promising anything. Very possible it wasnt an Enugu meeting. I havent said the councillor dude must know him sha, i am just saying, that his popularity in the ward would have made him come across a good number of persons.
Please can we arrest you, pending when we find him??..sad
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 02, 2013
I'm afraid walahi!!!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by tellwisdom: 12:35am On Feb 02, 2013
honeric01:

he's originally from Enugu i think.. does this ring a bell?
Which bell....you mean the guy rang a bell..which bell he ring?? sad
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 02, 2013
I think the alleged fraudster should be given a chance to defend himself before exposing his contacts like this. What if he is really in china or australia, do you think exposing him on nl will help you catch him?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2013
I don't like people that make excuses or appear sympathetic to fraudsters ^

Do you think they've not tried contacting him severally before they chose this route?is there no internet, phone in china or wherever?

Btw, every serious and honest biz person knows and sticks to this very important rule : keep your clients informed of whatever that is going on, good or bad especially when you have their cash.

Wherever, whatever he's at or doing now, so long as he's still alive, he should keep in touch with his associates. Give them an explanation at least.

10 Likes

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2013
tellwisdom:
Please can we arrest you, pending when we find him??..sad

Catch me if you can!
naijababe: I'm afraid walahi!!!
You should be! Me sef I need this unraveled fast before somebody jumps me. God forbid!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2013
NnekaGirl: I think the alleged fraudster should be given a chance to defend himself before exposing his contacts like this. What if he is really in china or australia, do you think exposing him on nl will help you catch him?
I really do not wish to insult you but you are tempting me real bad.

Does the quoted post make sense even to you? How does his being in China or Australia render him incommunicado? I never knew that people in China and Australia can not communicate with outsiders unless they return to Nigeria.

Let me just try and stop here but please dont make such comments again in the future.

Have a fun-filled weekend!

2 Likes

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by jaybee3(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2013
Who is odunnu?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2013
jay bee: Who is odunnu?

The next door neighbor you often wake up 4am to peep at from the window. lipsrsealed
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 8:46am On Feb 02, 2013
jay bee: Who is odunnu?
Jay bee's arch h-enemy
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2013
coogar:

the money wasn't in a lump sum.......it's the accumulated amount he's owing.
odiaero must be owing about 50 different traders. all the phone numbers people are printing here won't work. he uses internet phone for his biz. the ip addresses are also proxies.

Its true, wat u said, our target now is to get the country were he is currently, den we can now work offline with the high commission of dat country, using his passport front page, photographs etc.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2013
Ans that will nail him. Just hope that he isnt in naija by then... cos it would be tough!
surveyProf:

Its true, wat u said, our target now is to get the country were he is currently, den we can now work offline with the high commission of dat country, using his passport front page, photographs etc.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by mrkels(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2013
honeric01:
Now he "cooked" up stories according to what i was told that he's got $490k in his account to send to these investors as part of their monies he crashed but that they have to send money to him to "process" the transfer. i think up to $45k or more was sent. not sure, the OP should give you full details..
This guy is a confirmed yahoo boy..Choi this is called advanced fee fraud na cheesy
Oyimbo and their brain self...smh

By the way whose hiding all these posts? Is it odiaero response? Admin we need to know oh.

Lawd i hope he is caught, because it seems all these people get away with these attrocities, look at that lady from 2 yrs ago, the one that had a deal with sienna, femmy and some foriegn registered deaf lady, she went free, and is still free and is currenting on the run from another nairalander, chibuzor eze, after paying 2 or 3 persons, he went free and is currently constructing another ebook to collect more money from peeps, wreck nariabet oga with the funny face, dude should be in church now self.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by edoyad(m): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2013
I feel bad for his victims but But why do we continue to fall prey to people who shouldn't come near our sandal straps? From the first time i saw the slowpoke at the sport section I have never had dot to do with him. I believe he supports Chelsea or so.
All that aeronautical engineer bull crap, about him building an engine, he was using as his signature made me despise the fraud.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2013
There are five ways to get "Nkwankwo Odira" alias Odiaero, i.e. The country of domicile, that's our target, OP I will mail u dis.....
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by r231(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2013
mrkels:
This guy is a confirmed yahoo boy..Choi this is called advanced fee fraud na cheesy
Oyimbo and their brain self...smh

[b]By the way whose hiding all these posts? [/b]Is it odiaero response? Admin we need to know oh.

Lawd i hope he is caught, because it seems all these people get away with these attrocities, look at that lady from 2 yrs ago, the one that had a deal with sienna, femmy and some foriegn registered deaf lady, she went free, and is still free, chibuzor eze, after paying 2 or 3 persons, he ewnt free, wreck nariabet oga with the funny face, dude should be in church now self.

Me.........any problem
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
r231:

Me.........any problem

grin grin grin
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2013
r231:

Me.........any problem

Moderator in this section? Dis thread should find its way to the front page in 1 week frm today!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hold up! Is this the same jenibayo's odiaero way back in 2009? shocked shocked
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by MaziOmenuko: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2013
honeric01:

Now he "cooked" up stories according to what i was told that he's got $490k in his account to send to these investors as part of their monies he crashed but that they have to send money to him to "process" the transfer. i think up to $45k or more was sent. not sure, the OP should give you full details.. i am just trying to put things i gathered together. check the receipts and the tellers. you'd get clues.

No vex oh. Someone was duped, and then asked to pact with another $45k and he obliged? Common sense would suggest he ask the odera guy to use 45k from the 490k to send the money. Or am I missing something here?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by MaziOmenuko: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
surveyProf: There are five ways to get "Nkwankwo Odira" alias Odiaero, i.e. The country of domicile, that's our target, OP I will mail u dis.....
You're doing a great job survey, but I suggest you stop disclosing your proposed action here. The said guy could be viewing this thread with another moniker, or as a guest and he will know your plan and work towards beating you to it.
Always stay a step ahead of your prey.

I remembered the chibuzo eze saga late last year. He later used a new moniker to threaten the second guy demanding for payment.

I hope you get my point.

Thanks once again for your efforts.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
You're doing a great job survey, but I suggest you stop disclosing your proposed action here. The said guy could be viewing this thread with another moniker, or as a guest and he will know your plan and work towards beating you to it.

I remembered the chibuzo eze saga late last year. He later used a new moniker to threaten the second guy demanding for payment.

I hope you get my point.

Yes I do, Thank you!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by r231(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2013
surveyProf:

Moderator in this section? Dis thread should find its way to the front page in 1 week frm today!

Ok
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2013
r231:

Ok

Thanks!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2013
From the documents the Op sent to the website http://inversiones-seguras.es/nicodemus/nicodemus-personality/, Odiaero used No 4, Owie Drive Edo Off Upper Lawani, New Benin, Benin City. and he did ask the Op to transfer the said sum to one Mr. Tony Abdulahi, who works with Central bank of Nigeria (CBN) tonyabduahi@gmail.com, This guy Odiaero has some connections in Benin City Edo state, I said it frm the Beginning of this thread.

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2013
Frm reliable source the address in Benin City is close to new Benin Market, No 4, Owie Drive Edo Off Upper Lawani, New Benin, Benin City.[b][/b]
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Gboliwe: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I hope you get my point.

Heed this advice. We have his friends already following the thread without commenting. We have many guests viewing too. So, lets all turn to viewers while you work with some trusted landers and the OP.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Freiburger(m): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Happy New Year, Nairalanders / Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo) / Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.