Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (35060 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by mrkels(m): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2013
surveyProf: Frm reliable source the address in Benin City is close to new Benin Market, No 4, Owie Drive Edo Off Upper Lawani, New Benin, Benin City.

I know this address...It exists.Question is what are we gonna do about the address.. And we need to do it soon before people evacuate that apartment.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
Odiaero's address in Benin City close to new Benin Market: No 4, Owie Drive Edo Off Upper Lawani, New Benin, Benin City.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2013
mrkels:

I know this address...It exists.Question is what are we gonna do about the address.. And we need to do it soon before people evacuate that apartment.
Go and make enquiries if he is known there. If yes, its sealed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
Odunnu:
Go and make enquiries if he is known there. If yes, its sealed.

That is it....
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
Map reading of the address!

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
mrkels:

Are you in Benin? I am in Benin too. We could work together and see what we can unearth, but that will be when I return from school. I need to go and get my result before NYSC come calling.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
Good progress. Well done, volunteers.
In this mission, every second counts. When would be the best time for you to go?
Has to be very soon, you know.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2013
surveyProf: Map reading of the address!
I like your passion Sir! Keep it up!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by coogar: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2013
operation catch odiaero!!

just bring him to me when you apprehend him. i know a fortress with the modern torture chamber. i am going to make him excrete all the money he has eaten from his victims......
i am so vexed right now that this dude has destroyed lots of lives because of his swindling ways.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
I am traveling tomorrow...
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by coogar: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
2sexy: I am traveling tomorrow...

to catch nicodemus?

can we get a live feed of the operation? how many SWAT teams are going in and who's overseeing the operation?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
2sexy: I am traveling tomorrow...
fine. How long should/would you be out?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
Odunnu:
I like your passion Sir! Keep it up!

Thank you!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
Good job,SurveyProf.
Whoever is going to the address should be careful and go with 2 or 3 friends.Dont disclose on this thread or tell anyone offline when you intend going.
Be discreet,no go tell anyone there any story.The best way to gather information is by engaging petty traders/hawkers around the hood.Dress to mix with the environment.No forming,swagger or anything that would give you away as a visitor.

Good luck guys.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
2sexy: Are you in Benin? I am in Benin too. We could work together and see what we can unearth, but that will be when I return from school. I need to go and get my result before NYSC come calling.

I'm not in Benin but I can supply you with some soldiers in Benin to go with you whenever you are ready to go.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
Like seriously, odiaero is most wanted undecided
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
Odunnu:
fine. How long should/would you be out?
It depends on school authority and how fast they can process the result. I do not wish to spend more than this week... I will try my best to make it snappy.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
FXKing2012:
I'm not in Benin but I can supply you with some soldiers in Benin to go with you whenever you are ready to go.
I think the best thing is to get info of where he may probably be by now, people who may know him, his relative etc. Extract as much info as we can... if them nab one of his relative, others may confess.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
Ain't you guys giving him a chance to do runner by disclosing your plans here?! Just wondering ni o
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
2sexy: I think the best thing is to get info of where he may probably be by now, people who may know him, his relative etc. Extract as much info as we can... if them nab one of his relative, others may confess.
He's not in Nigeria at the moment but my guess is he may be forced to return to Nigeria when he learns his relatives are being given "the treatment" by red-eyed soldiers.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
FXKing2012:
He's not in Nigeria at the moment but my guess is he may be forced to return to Nigeria when he learns his relatives are being given "the treatment" by red-eyed soldiers.

If you really believe this, then you don't know how scammers operate. You could have his mother in a jail cell, won't a difference to him. Scammers operate on a single code ' every man for himself'.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2013
naijababe:

If you really believe this, then you don't know how scammers operate. You could have his mother in a jail cell, won't a difference to him. Scammers operate on a single code ' every man for himself'.
I believe most of them have soft spot for their families - their families are their weakpoints.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
His name alone is questionable; Nicodemus Odirachukwuma? wtf? who even answers Nicodemus in this age?

Well, good luck with your search for the fool.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
ItsModella: His name alone is questionable; Nicodemus Odirachukwuma? wtf? who even answers Nicodemus in this age?

Well, good luck with your search for the fool.

grin. Could be an alias or not!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 7:42am On Feb 04, 2013
ItsModella: His name alone is questionable; Nicodemus Odirachukwuma? wtf? who even answers Nicodemus in this age?
lmfao...
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 11:39am On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
Odiaero is a wanted man and there is a handsome reward for any information leading to his arrest.
Click the link below to drop any relevant tip for his arrest:

www.inversiones-seguras.es/nicodemus/reward/
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Freiburger(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
So, i don't think Mr Odiarro can continue to pretend he hasn't seen thread till now, his duty now is to come out here and clear his name of any wrong doing, else this thread will be recommended for the home page in the next 48 hours.
Mr Odiaero, you 've got 48 hours to come up and clear your name, take the chance and do that which i think would be the best for you.
Thanks.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
Sisebuto: he was chating with me this morning, after he read the post and after months waiting any reply. He must come here and talk, but he denied. Why?

Hello Mr Sisebuto,

I received your mail, I will contact you as soon as possible, currently I am on duty, do you mean u chatted with the defendant today? And I am still waiting for his passport front page frm u, I am right here @ the Immigration office, with his pictures!

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
Really? He decided to chat with you today after all this time? Dont cave in to his demands, whatever he may present. He is a thief and should be treated as such!
I knew it! His cohorts and girlfriend have graced and still grace this thread.
He must be clamped and forced pay back to the last dime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Happy New Year, Nairalanders / Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo) / Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.