Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter (22457 Views)

CAN Blasts El-rufai Over Alleged Comment On Jesus Christ / Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter / Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by jimino(m): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
If el rufai lyk, make him continue 2 make his stupid comment, it wil nt in anyway reduce d glory of Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by gramci: 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
homesteady:

are u a learner? Do u need a native doctor or magician to tell u he was insulting JESUS??

Don't mind him, he's learning from a learner.

1 Like

Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by takedat(m): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
El-Rufai deserves all the back lashing
even though the intent of the retweet
'may' not be to desecrate Christ, but
he should have taken into cognisance
that we dwell in a Nation of religious
intolerance with a lot of sanctimonious
hypocrites, immoral religious leaders
and zealots on both sides.

Hope CAN will also learn to publicly
denounce and ridicule our leaders for
the bad governance and corruption
bedevilling this nation and not serving
as a religious organisation who crowns
thieves called rulers!

5 Likes

Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by Ganys: 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
youngdee168: We don't fight for our God, instead God fights for his self and for his children, Seriously i dont like the way CAN tackles issues in our country they talk too much.
DO YOU MEAN JESUS is Your GOD shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by gramci: 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
CohenJane:

Let's be honest with ourselves here, it takes a very courageous person to make a mistake, realize it and apologize. El rufai, i'm made to understand, has apologize about this matter. As a matter of fact, it was a retweet, and he said he didn't mean it the way people are carrying it about. what else do we want him to do?

This is no mistake, the man revealed his true self.

1 Like

Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by Cruxxy(m): 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
Since he has apologized, i think he should be forgiven.
Christains are civilized people.
Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by peacekeeper: 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
brownlord:

Or do you mean Islam the religious arm of terrorist world wide?

CAN doesn't speak for Christians, they speak for the PDP..

How many times have you heard them criticising the PDP-led FG..

It's shameful that after El-Rufai apologised the so-called christian religious body still insists on chanting silly war song..

I'm sure if Jesus was alive he'd commend CAN for allowing themselves to become the mouth-piece of the PDP...

1 Like

Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by tintingz(m): 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
Useless CAN...why the blabing after El-rufai has already apologised

http://nairaland.com/1177732/el-rufai-apologizes-jesus-joke-twitter

CAN are the ones turning these into something else... angry
Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by gerald09(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
Comon! The dude has apologised! U CAN people aint fooling no1 u gettin upset ova spilled milk dat as already bin cleaned up. Una president dey fly private jet I fink being the good person is fear fetched. He says he was sorry and as a christen I forgive him, that's what JESUS would do.
Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by gramci: 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
youngdee168: We dont fight for our God, instead God fights for his self and for his children, Seriously i dont like the way CAN tackles issues in our country they talk too much.

What your type fail to understand is that nobody is fighting or even ready to fight, the man just revealed his true self. SHIKENA
Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by gratiaeo(m): 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
CohenJane:

Let's be honest with ourselves here, it takes a very courageous person to make a mistake, realize it and apologize. El rufai, i'm made to understand, has apologize about this matter. As a matter of fact, it was a retweet, and he said he didn't mean it the way people are carrying it about. what else do we want him to do?
Am a Christian but am still blaming CAN, this trash came very late since the man has also apologies and regret his ignorance. Where is the forgiveness thought us by Christ? This is just opening the old wound
Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by gramci: 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
tintingz: Usless CAN...why the blabing after El-rufai has already apologised

http://nairaland.com/1177732/el-rufai-apologizes-jesus-joke-twitter

CAN are the ones turning these into something else... angry

Nobody needs CAN to understand that the green snake hiding under the green grass has been exposed. Going close to the grass is at your own peril.
Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by horlatunde(m): 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
brownlord:

Where is your sense my friend?
his sense is absolutely correct maybe u examine urs. I can believe the christian Arm of d PDP, CAN( corrupt association of nigeria) cud also join in politicising dis tweet. Now tell me what's d differences btw dis two Words

“If Jesus Christ could come to the world and be the chairman of INEC, any election he would conduct will be disputed" - Obasanjo, May 2010

"If Jesus had condemned GEJ regime, aids like Abati/okukpe wud av accuse him of sleeping with marry Mandalen.
For CAN to blow it to dis extent show hw stupid der are. If dis is wat it takes to serve God I rather worship Sango! Foolish Old Fools

10 Likes

Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by OmoOlomu(m): 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
CAN, ND Christians in a stylish way attackng d aboki man. Bt failed to realise dat d original tweet is frm their fellow christian. Signs of End Tyme
Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by gramci: 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
Only a fool will trust a man after apologising for insulting his own family!

I might forgive you, but be sure I won't forget.

1 Like

Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by lacasa: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
This CAN no get work.

Foolish people!!!
Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by disboy: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ganys:
DO YOU MEAN JESUS is Your GOD shocked shocked shocked
yes

1 Like

Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by donsax: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
Na work of private jet be that....can no friend of jonathan opposition. Na work of private jet be that....can no friend of jonathan opposition.

1 Like

Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by peacekeeper: 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2013
gratiaeo:
Am a Christian but am still blaming CAN, this trash came very late since the man has also apologies and regret his ignorance. Where is the forgiveness thought us by Christ? This is just opening the old wound

Nice question!

It's shameful that Mercy, Love, Righteousness and FORGIVENESS which are meant to be pillars upon which the Christian faith is built don't even exist in the hearts and minds of most of our Christians.

Very shameful indeed!!!
Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by Haywhymido(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2013
Xtians Forgiving nature? D association actually put dat in question dem self. Whereas, he had said sorry 4 his jokey comment. There is a clear misunderstandin in wot he said. May CAN n oda xtians shd read it wit mor calmness.
Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by tintingz(m): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2013
Omo-Olomu:
CAN, ND Christians in a stylish way attackng d aboki man. Bt failed to realise dat d original tweet is frm their fellow christian. Signs of End Tyme
infact the person that tweeted it was 'zeebook' a christian and el-rufai only re-tweeted it with 'LWKMD'

So whats all this sh1ts with CAN...
Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 31, 2013
I AM A CHRISTIAN....BUT THIS STATEMENT BY CAN IS BULLS.HIT....I REALLY AGREE WITH MY BROTHER SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI THAT CAN AND JNI BE SCRAPPED.....CAN IS JUST A PDP ARM...PDP MUST HAVE INSTRUCTED THEM TO ISSUE THE STATEMENT TO SCORE POLITICAL POINTS AND THE CRAZY RELIGIOUS NIGERIAN CITIZENS WILL BE VERY HAPPY WITH THIS STATEMENT WHILE THEY GO TO CHURCHES EVERYDAY GIVING THEIR LAST PENNY IN THE HOPE OF BECOMING RICH WHILE THEIR RESOURCES ARE EMBEZZLED BY BOTH POLITICIANS AND RELIGIOUS LEADERS.
Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by takedat(m): 12:04am On Jan 31, 2013
Is CAN trying to tell us that when a fellow christian makes a mockery of Christianity, nothing should be done about it but if someone from another religion laughs at the comment such a person should be condemned. cos the guy who tweeted El-Rufai's retweet is a christian.

CAN is using religious intolerance to condemn religious intolerance!
Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 31, 2013
We all know what would have happened if a Christian had made a similar risqué allusion to Prophet Mohammed. The country would have been on fire by now, and innocent Christians/Southerners in the north would have lost their lives and had their properties destroyed, while 'enlightened' muslims would be frothing in the mouth with rage because 'infidels' (backed the the USA) are trying to humiliate muslims and Islam in general.

It's laughable that some of you prefer to make excuses for El Rufai and lash out at CAN for responding to his irresponsible 're-tweeted' comment.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by Akshow: 12:11am On Jan 31, 2013
Why wont CAN blast GEJ for squanderin the excess foreign reserve? Why Cant They blast the stupid judge that sentence the former police chief to two month imprisonment or the option of 250k fine after stealin billions? The one them suppose blast them no go blast na the one wey no make sense them go de blow mouth like kakaki n vuvuzela on top. Fyi can, he only retweeted it. It was not his own original tweet.
Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by Haywhymido(m): 12:12am On Jan 31, 2013
Y CAN no face zeebook d initiator of d tweet? Lack of work dey disturb dos Jet owners association of Nigeria(J0AN). Dey shd change dier name frm CAN TO JOAN. Smh
Re: CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter by Nurry: 12:12am On Jan 31, 2013
All of u insulting Elrufai obviously have no idea of what happened
Zeebook, a xtian was the one who tweeted that. Erufai retweeted what Zeebook said and added "lwkmd"
What brought about 'can' in this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre / New Electricity Tariff: Buhari May Face 1st Labour Showdown As NLC,TUC Spit Fire / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 With Her Security Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.