Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems (21291 Views)

Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Wadeoye(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
kutchs:
Threat?
Nope, it‘s not a threat it it‘s exactly what is going to happen if you dont desist from these uncalled for attacks and insults on Ndigbo.
With the huge respect for morality that abounds with Yorubas I expect the land to be elderado but what do we have?

If Yoruba land is not eldorado what are Igbos doing in Lagos? Ask your people to move back to yiboland if Yorubaland is not eldorado.

Last response to your rant... next sensible post please.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria, it appears your salvation is only but a pipe dream. I fear for you! Your children are grossly not seeing beyond the now, compromising the present and utterly destroying whats left of your pitiable future.

There's still but a slight hope for you, your fate lies in the hands of you children. I fear for you
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by solelymade: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
kutchs: With all the knowledge Fashola has, Lagos State is still is bad as any other part of Nigeria, the rate of unemployment is still as high as anyother state, bad and unmotorable roads still dot the landscape of Lagos State, so many Lagosians are still living in destitution and poverty, child mortality is still high in Lagos State, public school system is still as messed up.
As for the analogy with a car and mechanic, he needs to know that there‘s no quick fix to the car that is Nigeria no matter how experienced and knowledgeable the mechanic is.
Though, i do love not to have quoted you.Are u really serious wit d above; high unemployment rate in LAGOS is part of ur yardstick 4 measurement of incompetence of Governor Fash, u must be kidding. Isn't it obvious 2 u dat most skilled and unskilled laborers see Lagos as the land for career pursuit and job seeking thereby increasing d unemployment level but as usual there are diverse opportunities for them in Lagos. High mortality rate, where is the statistics 2 backup that and such figures if worth consideration at all most be from public healthcare centres. Majority of untarred highways in lagos belongs to the Federal govt and local govt feeder roads.Lagosians in poverty, i believe if u are d governor u will start distributing money 2 them. What government does is 2 prepare an enabling and business friendly environ for legit business for all with initiative.This Lagos has done. And public schools been in sorry state abi, man i make it bold to say THAT LAGOS IS 1 OF THE FEW STATES IN NIGERIA WHERE PUBLIC SKOL STUDENTS OBTAIN 5 CREDITS IN SKOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE EXAMS which includes English and Mathematics !
Next time u want to criticize, do it constructively and with logical considerations.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by bejay1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
glen87: What really has he done in Lagos that is puffing his head to criticise GEJ. Thank God is only the Yorubas that know and will vote for him if ever he is destined to contest president. Be ready to go to jail when GEJ wins second tenure
2015 we need vissionary leader nt person like GEJ
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by bejay1(m): 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
glen87: What really has he done in Lagos that is puffing his head to criticise GEJ. Thank God is only the Yorubas that know and will vote for him if ever he is destined to contest president. Be ready to go to jail when GEJ wins second tenure
2015 we need a vissionary leader nt person like GEJ. Rubbish . . .
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by dayokanu(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
Wadeoye:

Consume me? Is that a threat or what? Unfortunately you and I may never meet in the flesh but I tell you, it is the Igbos their lack of morality will consume, not me.

Bros you suppose soji now.

Consume you have you forgotten their uncle Clifford orji and his specialty?
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by adetboy: 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
Unfortunately Mr BRF,Naija's problem has gone beyond d capacity of a Mechanic,whether experienced or inexperienced! It needs to be referred to d Manufacturer! Shikena!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by horlatunde(m): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
tomakint: Nigeria's problem is more than meet the eyes, this current system of government (pseudo-democracy) is too expensive and wasteful to move Nigeria forward not even Fashola will 'fix anything' if he emerges! We need a system that will stem the level of exuberance that is attached to this system of government, perhaps a "CONFAB" might be necessary as a major step to bring about this 'new system'!
and who will fix the System 4 us. who fixed the murital and buhari system that almost worked perfectly b4 it was cut short by thieves of d state...The failed Edo state system was fixed by who? The failed Ogun, Ondo, OYO, Akwa Ibom, Cross river etc dat are now working and are Models 4 other states and even d F.G to emulate are fixed by GOD? Abeg dis GEJ is really a clueless and unprofessional Mechanic..... Let us Make a Change.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by bukkie112(f): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
i agreed that all of them are thieves, our so called mechanic president, brf and tinubu... but come to think of it nobody is perfect when it come to life and esp monie, even all these so called people that are callin him thieves ( i mean BRF)'m sure will do more than he's doing right now if they happen to be in that position. But the fact still remains that as far as Lagos state is concern right, Fashola is the best governor so far @ all these people asking what he has done or what he's doing in Lagos... i guess they actually dont live in Lagos...probably too blind to see what is doing... tongue
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ok folks, I want to ask everyone a question: Suppose you have an organization and you need a seasoned administrator to run it. You call for CVs and Fashola, Jonathan, Buhari and Atiku all apply. You have to hire one of them since they have the name recognition that your staff and customers can recognize.

Which administrator will you choose? We know they are all corrupt, but if your choice boils down to one of them, which will you pick after considering articulated vision, demonstrable track record, age, charisma etc?

Who will you rather want to represent you in international fora? Who among them do you think will be the best salesman to sell what you have to offer? Who among them inspires confidence and makes you believe in your country again?
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Wadeoye(m): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
kalokalo: Ok folks, I want to ask everyone a question: Suppose you have an organization and you need a seasoned administrator to run it. You call for CVs and Fashola, Jonathan, Buhari and Atiku all apply. You have to hire one of them since they have the name recognition that your staff and customers can recognize. Which administrator will you choose? We know they are all corrupt, but if your choice boils down to one of them, which will you pick after considering articulated vision, demonstrable track record, age, charisma etc? Who will rather want to represent you in international fora? who among them do you think will be the best salesman to sell what you have to offer?

Me I will take Buhari...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by trolling(m): 1:44am On Feb 02, 2013
Willy7: Nigeria needs a new vehicle and not neccesarily a new mechanic,because personally i dont see the difference btw the present mechanic and the presumed new one in this case anyway.No mechanic can repair the Nigerian vehicle in its present state.Its like a bewitched or cursed vehicle.
spot on and well said
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by talktimi(m): 2:07am On Feb 02, 2013
ACN + CPC = strange bed fellows ie a "straight" Buhari and a "bent" Tinubu is a recipe for disaster. I bet a lot of students who missed a chance for university education in LASU due to crazy school fees would be giving this dude a thumbs up. Its just so unfortunate for a governor to insult his president publicly, it says a lot of the kind of person he is. There's an FEC meeting every week and suggestions for governance would have been welcome there. Pathetic
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Onlytruth(m): 4:22am On Feb 02, 2013
kaeto: LAGOS STATE IGR IS WELL OVER N40 BILLION MONTHLY, THE FG ALLOCATION TOO QUITE MASSIVE YET LAGOS STATE CANNOT CONSTRUCT EVEN A LOCAL 2 FEET GUTTER WITHOUT BORROWING FROM CHINESE BANKS, TODAY LAGOS STANDS OUT AS THE MOST INDEBTED STATE AND I WONDER WHAT, WHAT AND WHAT HAS BEEN DONE AS COMPLETED PROJECTS UNDER FASHOLA'S WATCH. I MEAN HERE AND I KNOW HIS SUPPORTERS UNDERSTANDS ME VERY WELL, THAT FASHOLA IS NOT ACCOUNTABLE IN ANY WAY. HE COLLECTS FRIVOLOS TASKS FROM POOR CITIZENS, RESTRICTING THEIR MOVEMENT WITH HEAVY DUTIES EVEN WHEN MONIES HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY BORROWED WITHOUT ANY EFFORT MADE TO PAY UP. THE QUESTION IS, THE OVER N60 BILLION HIS STATE GETS MONTHLY WHAT HAPPENS TO IT? HOW ARE THE FUNDS LAVISHED? HIS BUY OVERS WILL SAY LAGOS IS THE MOST POPULATED STATE AND NEEDS MUCH FUNDING, HOW IS THIS LIE TRUE? NO STATE GOVT. BUILDS DIFFERENT ROAD FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE, HE DOESN'T FEED THE 20 MILLION CITIZENS IN HIS STATE,THEIR SOURCE OF ELECTRICITY IS PHCN THE FG PARASTATAL, THESE NUMEROUS PEOPLE HOUSE THEMSELVES, CLOTH THEMSELVES AND PAY VIRTUALLY FOR EVERY SERVICES THEY GET IN THE STATE. LAGOS STATE SCHOOL FEES ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE WITH AN INFAMOUS INCREMENT OF 1000% FROM N25K TO N250K. THIS MAN HAS WAGED AN OPRESSIVE WAS AGAINST POOR OKADA RIDERS IN HIS STATE, LAWFULLY STEALING OVER 30 THOUSAND BIKES AND UNLAWFULLY SELLING THEM TO FARMERS IN OGUN AND SOME IN THE NORTHERN STATES. FASHOLA SHOULD FIRST CHRONICLE A WELL DETAILED ACCOUNT OF HIS NUMEROUS DUBIOUS ACTIVITIES, EXTORTIONS, INTERNATIONAL DEBT FRAUDS, VICTIMISATION OF THE POOR AND NON YORUBAS IN HIS STATE, ENSTRANGED GRUESOME LASTMA MURDERS, DECEPTIVE UTTERANCES, THEN HAVE GENUINE REPENTANCE AND MAKE RESTITUTION TO THE POOR HE HAS OPPRESSED AND KEPT PRISONERS ALL THE WHILE HE SERVED AS GOVENOR, THEN HE CAN HAVE PEACE IN RETIREMENT, ELSE GOD'S WRATH WILL OVERTAKE HIS HYPOCRISY AS HE GOES ABOUT RUNNING HIS WIDE TONGUE. STINKING LIAR.

lol.
Blind people can't see even if the facts are kicking their a.s.ses.
You can't help them bro. They will lose again in 2015.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by NegroNtns(m): 4:48am On Feb 02, 2013
Onlytruth:

lol.

i knew you would cheer kaeto on that dumb post he wrote. blind leading blind.

kaeto, in response to your dumb post cheered by onlytruth. ..........
list three top reasons why emerging markets and cities are patronized by industrialized nations.

you cant just criticize without educating on alternatives.

i will pause to hear your top three.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by EkoIle1: 5:05am On Feb 02, 2013
Onlytruth:

lol.

Unfortunately for you and your people, you are the losers unless you able to show us exactly what you and your people gained from your 100% votes for that incompetent dullard.

He campaigned to give you a river port, where is it today?

He campaigned to redo some old and dusty airport, where is it today?

Basically, you didn't get anything for your all in one basket votes. You lost astronomically.

On top of your foolish, stupid and misguided votes, you people saddled the rest of Nigeria with the most useless, incompetent and corrupt administration in the history of Nigeria.

Now, who is the loser and what part of the sad and sorry mess you created with your votes are you so happy about?

Look in the mirror, the loser is right there looking at you..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by EkoIle1: 5:21am On Feb 02, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

i knew you would cheer kaeto on that dumb post he wrote. blind leading blind.

kaeto, in response to your dumb post cheered by onlytruth. ..........
list three top reasons why emerging markets and cities are patronized by industrialized nations.

you cant just criticize without educating on alternatives.

i will pause to hear your top three.

The ignorant illiterate yelling in huge fonts like a mad man said Lagos IGR is 40 billion plus huge allocation, but the real allocation and IGR together is less than 40 billion.

The monthly IGR is 23 billion and the monthly allocation is 10 billion so 23 + 10 = 33 billion.

33 billion x 12 = 396

So the total IGR + Allocation in one year is 396 and this years budget is 497, meaning they still have to borrow to get to the 497 billion budget.

Like I said, many of these clowns are illiterates and Onlylies is still incapable of seeing beyond his tribal nose..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by NegroNtns(m): 5:45am On Feb 02, 2013
Eko Ile:

The ignorant illiterate yelling in huge fonts like a mad man said Lagos IGR is 40 billion plus huge allocation, but the real allocation and IGR together is less than 40 billion.

The monthly IGR is 23 billion and the monthly allocation is 10 billion so 23 + 10 = 33 billion.

33 billion x 12 = 396

So the total IGR + Allocation in one year is 396 and this years budget is 497, meaning they still have to borrow to get to the 497 billion budget.

Like I said, many of these clowns are illiterates and Onlylies is still incapable of seeing beyond his tribal nose..

dont mind the eediorts. they are looking at now and fail to see how fashola is envisioning and implementing.a 50yr plan for Lagos already.

his borrowing is not because he doesnt have money to bankroll the projects but because he is marketing lagos to international investment. he wants powerful and diverse multinationals to setup base in the land. he can promote that by going into debt with them. their money is tied in to lagos, their profit is tied in and now they are hooked into cooperating with the governor for a positive influx of market drivers that will position lagos as an alternative to mumbai or rio.

lagos is past the stage. of a state......lagos is a nation within a country.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by kaeto(m): 7:22am On Feb 02, 2013
Eko Ile:

33 billion x 12 = 396

YEEPS! HURTS YOUR FEELINGS, YOU HELPLESS, YOU DAFT AND INANE AT RECKONING PROPERLY. MAYBE YOU EVEN LIVE IN ONE ANCIENT SHRINE IN IJEBUODE WHERE YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO SH.IT, YOU SILLY BELL-END. SO SINCE 1960, THE IGR OF LAGOS HAS BEEN N23B? NO CHANGES, STOP USING GOOGLE YOU FOOL, GO GET THE FACTS, YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL I'M DE MUCUSING YOUR FAT CLOGGED BRAIN. AND I REPEAT, THAT LAGOS STATE'S IGR IS N48B, AND FG ALLOCATION OF AT LEAST N14B MONTHLY. SO YOU AND EKOILE ARE THE BIGGEST FASHOLA ZOMBIES, WHO GOES ABOUT SNIFFING HIS ANUS AND NOTHING MORE. BLING BATS WHO DOESN'T KNOW THAT LAGOS PORT IS NOT THE ONLY SEA PORT IN NIGERIA, AND IF PERADVENTURE THE COUNTRY SPLITS, THAT PORT WILL BE WEAKENED AS IT WILL SERVICE ONLY THE WEST, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH YOU DOLTS, I DON'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED IN THIS NL YORUBA STUPIDITY, BLIND FOOLS.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seanet01: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2013
kaeto: YEEPS! HURTS YOUR FEELINGS, YOU HELPLESS, YOU DAFT AND INANE AT RECKONING PROPERLY. MAYBE YOU EVEN LIVE IN ONE ANCIENT SHRINE IN IJEBUODE WHERE YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO SH.IT, YOU SILLY BELL-END. SO SINCE 1960, THE IGR OF LAGOS HAS BEEN N23B? NO CHANGES, STOP USING GOOGLE YOU FOOL, GO GET THE FACTS, YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL I'M DE MUCUSING YOUR FAT CLOGGED BRAIN. AND I REPEAT, THAT LAGOS STATE'S IGR IS N48B, AND FG ALLOCATION OF AT LEAST N14B MONTHLY. SO YOU AND EKOILE ARE THE BIGGEST FASHOLA ZOMBIES, WHO GOES ABOUT SNIFFING HIS ANUS AND NOTHING MORE. BLING BATS WHO DOESN'T KNOW THAT LAGOS PORT IS NOT THE ONLY SEA PORT IN NIGERIA, AND IF PERADVENTURE THE COUNTRY SPLITS, THAT PORT WILL BE WEAKENED AS IT WILL SERVICE ONLY THE WEST, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH YOU DOLTS, I DON'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED IN THIS NL YORUBA STUPIDITY, BLIND FOOLS.
You are the most STVPID ediot on this forum.
Nobody can take that title from you.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by nlofficial(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2013
Even if Fashola turns the whole of Lagos to New York, People will still criticize and crucify him. WTF is wrong with everybody?

If Fashola is corrupt, what will you tell of GEJ? The whole of Federal Government cannot be compared to Fashola's in hard working and development of the state.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by CohenJane: 8:14am On Feb 02, 2013
kaeto: LAGOS STATE IGR IS WELL OVER N40 BILLION MONTHLY, THE FG ALLOCATION TOO QUITE MASSIVE YET LAGOS STATE CANNOT CONSTRUCT EVEN A LOCAL 2 FEET GUTTER WITHOUT BORROWING FROM CHINESE BANKS, TODAY LAGOS STANDS OUT AS THE MOST INDEBTED STATE AND I WONDER WHAT, WHAT AND WHAT HAS BEEN DONE AS COMPLETED PROJECTS UNDER FASHOLA'S WATCH. I MEAN HERE AND I KNOW HIS SUPPORTERS UNDERSTANDS ME VERY WELL, THAT FASHOLA IS NOT ACCOUNTABLE IN ANY WAY. [s]HE COLLECTS FRIVOLOS TASKS FROM POOR CITIZENS[/s], RESTRICTING THEIR MOVEMENT WITH HEAVY DUTIES EVEN WHEN MONIES HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY BORROWED WITHOUT ANY EFFORT MADE TO PAY UP. THE QUESTION IS, THE OVER N60 BILLION HIS STATE GETS MONTHLY WHAT HAPPENS TO IT? HOW ARE THE FUNDS LAVISHED? HIS BUY OVERS WILL SAY LAGOS IS THE MOST POPULATED STATE AND NEEDS MUCH FUNDING, HOW IS THIS LIE TRUE? NO STATE GOVT. BUILDS DIFFERENT ROAD FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE, HE DOESN'T FEED THE 20 MILLION CITIZENS IN HIS STATE,THEIR SOURCE OF ELECTRICITY IS PHCN THE FG PARASTATAL, THESE NUMEROUS PEOPLE HOUSE THEMSELVES, CLOTH THEMSELVES AND PAY VIRTUALLY FOR EVERY SERVICES THEY GET IN THE STATE. LAGOS STATE SCHOOL FEES ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE WITH AN INFAMOUS INCREMENT OF 1000% FROM N25K TO N250K. THIS MAN HAS WAGED AN OPRESSIVE WAS AGAINST POOR OKADA RIDERS IN HIS STATE, LAWFULLY STEALING OVER 30 THOUSAND BIKES AND UNLAWFULLY SELLING THEM TO FARMERS IN OGUN AND SOME IN THE NORTHERN STATES. FASHOLA SHOULD FIRST CHRONICLE A WELL DETAILED ACCOUNT OF HIS NUMEROUS DUBIOUS ACTIVITIES, EXTORTIONS, INTERNATIONAL DEBT FRAUDS, VICTIMISATION OF THE POOR AND NON YORUBAS IN HIS STATE, ENSTRANGED GRUESOME LASTMA MURDERS, DECEPTIVE UTTERANCES, THEN HAVE GENUINE REPENTANCE AND MAKE RESTITUTION TO THE POOR HE HAS OPPRESSED AND KEPT PRISONERS ALL THE WHILE HE SERVED AS GOVENOR, THEN HE CAN HAVE PEACE IN RETIREMENT, ELSE GOD'S WRATH WILL OVERTAKE HIS HYPOCRISY AS HE GOES ABOUT RUNNING HIS WIDE TONGUE. STINKING LIAR.

Bros, why are you peddling falsehood in the name of making comments. Why not point to facts about all the things you mentioned above. Do you know that some people will take you serious?

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by CohenJane: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2013
kaeto: YEEPS! HURTS YOUR FEELINGS, YOU HELPLESS, YOU DAFT AND INANE AT RECKONING PROPERLY. MAYBE YOU EVEN LIVE IN ONE ANCIENT SHRINE IN IJEBUODE WHERE YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO SH.IT, YOU SILLY BELL-END. SO SINCE 1960, THE IGR OF LAGOS HAS BEEN N23B? NO CHANGES, STOP USING GOOGLE YOU FOOL, GO GET THE FACTS, YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL I'M DE MUCUSING YOUR FAT CLOGGED BRAIN. AND I REPEAT, THAT LAGOS STATE'S IGR IS N48B, AND FG ALLOCATION OF AT LEAST N14B MONTHLY. SO YOU AND EKOILE ARE THE BIGGEST FASHOLA ZOMBIES, WHO GOES ABOUT SNIFFING HIS ANUS AND NOTHING MORE. BLING BATS WHO DOESN'T KNOW THAT LAGOS PORT IS NOT THE ONLY SEA PORT IN NIGERIA, AND IF PERADVENTURE THE COUNTRY SPLITS, THAT PORT WILL BE WEAKENED AS IT WILL SERVICE ONLY THE WEST, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH YOU DOLTS, I DON'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED IN THIS NL YORUBA STUPIDITY, BLIND FOOLS.

Can you see that you are a bunch of lies? Instead of you to simply respond to just four lines of fact, based on calculation, you resulted to name calling and gutter language. Does that not say it all, I mean the type of person you are and your intentions? You must surely be from somewhwere in Otueke

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by talktimi(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2013
CohenJane:

Can you see that you are a bunch of lies? Instead of you to simply respond to just four lines of fact, based on calculation, you resulted to name calling and gutter language. Does that not say it all, I mean the type of person you are and your intentions? You must surely be from somewhwere in Otueke
but to be honest kaeto didn't start the name calling and gutter language, it seems anyone on this forum who has a different view from eko ile is automatically a "retardeen" supporter and I still maintain that come campaign period by 2014/2015 these people you guys are insulting are the same one you'll have to meet to sell your manifestos to we can't deny elections are getting more and more transparent in this country and you can't deny that you need other regions when campaigning for votes and if they remember your tribalistic sentiments and the insults hurled at them, it might just be hard for the acn/cpc merger to fly succesfully. Its still on record that the Fashola administration increased the LASU schoo fees by over 1000%, its still on record that even military men who were given okada's for easy movement to augment their wages are also arrested and their bikes confiscated, its still on record that the poster Lagos state govt banned the only reliable means of transportation on most roads in the state without providing adequate alternatives then factor in a party that is heavily influenced by a godfather Tinubu who laymen believe has un fettered access to the lagos state treasury people will definitely believe he will try to sleep on top the federal treasury if this merger contraption works, factor in when people outside lagos state realize that the likes of eko ile and other ACN fellows regard them as less than human or idiots because they're not from Lagos or don't live in Lagos or their governor isn't Fashola. You guys really have to change your marketing strategy to remove the insults you hurl on those not living in or from Lagos state it might turn back to haunt you. If your explanation is that Fashola couldn't develop the whole of Lagos at once because of the LARGE population of 20million and overstretched infrastructure, then how do you expect the "retardeen" to develop ALL of Nigeria at once with over stretched and in many places, non existent infrastructure which predates even this democracy we're enjoying that allows a sitting governor insult his C in C openly (oh the Abacha era). Its laughable for anyone who lives in Lagos to say Fashola didn't work but its also laughable for people in Nigeria to say GEJ's administration isn't working, very pathetic indeed.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Wadeoye(m): 9:08am On Feb 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Bros you suppose soji now.

Consume you have you forgotten their uncle Clifford orji and his specialty?

True talk... Now I don soji grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by xtayle(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2013
kumbalo: One thing i know for sure is that PDP has lost a vote in me come 2015. God willing, ACN/CPC merger would have my vote. Jonathan is just too slow for my liking. He allows so many atrocities happen under his watch

My brother, he did not just allow them to happen. He condoned it. He is part of it. He gave his blessings for them to happen. Imagine Diezani still holding sway at d petroleum ministry? Mehnnnn! That woman should hv been booted out a long time ago and put in jail. But what do we have? Jonathanians are defending the retardeen on every issue; justifying his cluelessness.

We need another mechanic! It is then possible for d new mechanic to advice that we dispose off the present vehicle and acquire another that will be easy to maintain, we can't say. As a matter of fact, it takes a good mechanic to give the right counsel that can take one out of automobile misery.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by kaeto(m): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2013
seanet01: You are the most STVPID ediot on this forum.
Nobody can take that title from you.
no, it's you and your entire generation, because you alone know such title exists, hopefully 'cos you are used to seeing your father wear that crown. Fool! We've not even started and you are already out of gas and so short of words. I wonder how your kind will even be usefull to acn/cpc merger or even fashola, you must be in charge of tickets in one of the lagos road side markets. Dull brain...

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seunajia: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
I better unfollow the thread, it's one for the political jobbers; ACN vs PDP.

It doesnt work like that for some of us. The lesser of two evils. I support Fashola, Buhari et al because I'm aware they have substance. Nothing personal, GEJ has NOTHING to offer me as a Nigerian.

Adios!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by kinguwem: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
The ACN & CPC as presently constituted cannot move the country forward. They have no internal democracy. They are autocratic. The megaparty issue shall collapse the moment Buhari & Tinubu disagree on who shall be the presidential candidate.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by porka: 1:25am On Feb 03, 2013
A-ZeD:

If you are an objective and intelligent fellow, you would know that Fashola has done more as a governor than GEJ did.

For all those abusing Fashola, compare his stewardship as a governor and that of GEJ as a governor. Remember Lagos is 5x more populous than Bayelsa and receives less in Federal allocation.

That's very true bro.

But that is just one aspect of the story.

Now consider that 70% of the infrastructure in Lagos; roads, bridges, airports, seaports, tertiary institutions, military barracks, tunnels, hospitals, power plant etc were built by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

Consider further that Lagos rakes in more than 250 billion naira from taxes on businesses and people who have come to Lagos as a result of the infrastructure provided by the Nigerian government, Lagos was a Federal Capital City for over 31 years.

Also note, that the infrastructure being provided newly are owned by private individuals who will re-coup their monies, some for over 20 years.

Again, please look very closely on some renovated schools and roads, you will see a sign that points to the company that renovated them as a CSR, even Oga Fashola's alma mata.

You should also factor that security is being handled by the business moguls to protect themselves and their business, there's a FUND set-up for that.

The new railroad being built is commendable though, when completed.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by EkoIle1: 3:18am On Feb 03, 2013
porka:

That's very true bro.

But that is just one aspect of the story.

Now consider that 70% of the infrastructure in Lagos; roads, bridges, airports, seaports, tertiary institutions, military barracks, tunnels, hospitals, power plant etc were built by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

False Most existed before Nigeria's independence and before Lagos was made the federal capital. Furthermore, nothing special about the old and poorly maintained bridges, airport, roads and sea port that they are too useless to pay attention to. They still owe Lags state over 50 billion spent repairing and maintaining federal properties.

There are federal airports and all the other stuff you listed in other states too so what's your point?

Consider further that Lagos rakes in more than 250 billion naira from taxes on businesses and people who have come to Lagos as a result of the infrastructure provided by the Nigerian government, Lagos was a Federal Capital City for over 31 years.

False Most existed before Nigeria's independence and before Lagos was made the federal capital. Further more, people troop into Lagos because of so many reasons that has nothing to do with the federal government starting from good leadership and governance, safety and security, goo socio cultural and economic environment that doesn't exist in other states.

Also note, that the infrastructure being provided newly are owned by private individuals who will re-coup their monies, some for over 20 years.

False How many PPP projects are you willing to list out of the hundreds littered all over the state?

Again, please look very closely on some renovated schools and roads, you will see a sign that points to the company that renovated them as a CSR, even Oga Fashola's alma mata.

False How many were renovated? I have a full list of new schools that has nothing to so with whatever you are talking about.

You should also factor that security is being handled by the business moguls to protect themselves and their business, there's a FUND set-up for that.

False This is Lagosians doing their part to create a safe and secure environment for their communities and business on top of the state's security infrastructure.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by tomakint: 4:02am On Feb 03, 2013
horlatunde: and who will fix the System 4 us. who fixed the murital and buhari.The failed Edo state system was fixed by who? The failed Ogun, Ondo, OYO, Akwa Ibom, Cross river etc dat are now working and are Models 4 other states and even d F.G to emulate are fixed by GOD? Abeg dis GEJ is really a clueless and unprofessional Mechanic..... Let us Make a Change.
So those States u mentioned are fixed? undecided Son, stop taking fito its not helping ur case cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

There Are Over 100 Salary Structures In Federal Civil Service’ / Peter Obi Addressing The Bayelsa Traditional Ruler's Council(photos) / APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.