Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems (21294 Views)

Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by EkoIle1: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
seanet01: Even your great grand fathers cannot do anything to Fashola talkless of you EDIOT CUM M.O.R.O.N

The clown said does he realise most of the jobs he claims in lagos are federal government' project?

How dumb and clueless...lmao

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by femionasan(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
Afternoon shift has resumed duty grin grin grin 40 man laptop squad

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by kaeto(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
seanet01: Who is this M.A.D man?
are those actually the words of the mad? Or well chronicled facts from an assumed opposition worthy of the steel? Well, since you are blind and densely enchanted by fashola, I have unloaded the above paragraphs to help lead you out of darkness. Now read the post properly and release the squeeze on your phlegm brain.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seanet01: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
ifihearam:

I am compelled to agree with you,what was the alternative employment to the banned okada riders?nothing yet they condemn the federal government.
What was the alternative to the Okada in Enugu and abia state when your banana chewing governors banned it?
You bloody hypocrite!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by NOLONGTIN1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ok!! Fashola has changed my mind a little concerning GEJ (every other person was talking bullshit especially el-rufai and CPC(bigots)). But what other options do we have come 2015?
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seanet01: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
kaeto: are those actually the words of the mad? Or well chronicled facts from an assumed opposition worthy of the steel? Well, since you are blind and densely enchanted by fashola, I have unloaded the above paragraphs to help lead you out of darkness. Now read the post properly and release the squeeze on your phlegm brain.
Olodo proper.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by manny4life(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2013
And the MAD person CONTINUES TALKING JACK..
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seanet01: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
Eko Ile:

The clown said does he realise most of the jobs he claims in lagos are federal government' project?

How dumb and clueless...lmao
You dey mind them.
Buncha ediotas this people are.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by BlueMurder(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
Those shouting themselves hoarse that Tinubu is corrupt are beginning to sound like broken records really. If my memory serves me right, the Code of Conduct Tribunal found nothing against him. With his 'animosity' towards the FG, i am sure the EFCC would since have picked him up if they had any shred of superior evidence of graft against him. Make una free the guy joor!

6 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seanet01: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
MORON4life: And the MAD person CONTINUES TALKING JACK..
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by ochallo: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
kenis: How can you expect a ' mechanic' to do a quick fix on car that has been abused and rough-handled by different drivers and mechanics, who had altered with the parts, and wickedly choosed to drive in gutters and farm lands; and expect the car not break down.

The car need a total reconstruction and it takes time.

I would run from any mechanic that promises a quick fix (patch patch) on the car.
People are not complaining because they want GEJ to do a quick fix , people are complaining because things are getting worse. It is like taking this same car you are talking about to the mechanic and then it starts developing new problems that were not there before. You have to take away fast before you lose your car completely.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by manny4life(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life: And the MAD person CONTINUES TALKING JACK..
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Fussbot: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
Fashola 4 president 2015

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by AjCityOne: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
9ja_I_hail: Fashola should stop playing saint, we all knows he is Tinubu errand boy, we can't trust our future in Tinubu hand. I am ready and willing to listen to fashola only if he can do away from his boss.

Who among our current politicians can we trust to fix this nation? I think it's high time we look in direction of musiwa rather than thienubu and his kindergarten group of politics. Rubbish.

It dey pain you because Fashola outshined your clueless president.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by BlueMurder(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
[quote author=manny4life][/quote]

We saw it the first time dude, and we could not make any sense out of it. So you did not have to re-post it.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Olaolufred(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
If we are a right thinking people,
We can not keep patronizing this Mechanic who spoils our vehicle more than repairing it.
Alas, nigerians only talk change, but always resists it.
To, me my vote goes to a new Mechanic.
I am only waiting for the time to come.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by ifihearam: 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
seanet01: Even your great grand fathers cannot do anything to Fashola talkless of you EDIOT CUM M.O.R.O.N

May thunder strike your father's yansh,u dey mad ni?
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by manny4life(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
BlueMurder:

We saw it the first time dude, and we could not make any sense out of it. So you did not have to re-post it.

So what? Don't I have a right to post? Was my post referring to you? Those whom I'm referring to know...Please, learn to mind your own..
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by KnowAll(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
[size=16pt]It is refreshing to know that despite d comprehenisble failure of this Goverment at the federal level, "Ode Chuckwu" as some of our learned friend has labelled Jonathan still enjoys a relative considerable support. Can these supporters not feel the pains, agony and anger many Nigerian's are feeling OR is it just about blindly supporting my tribe's man, wheather he is performing or not

I cannot fathom why any human born of a woman would want another 4 years of this abysmal failure, a goverment floating at the whims of d wind, a clueless goverment, do we really like suffering and smiling undecided, I don't get. Do u people know that "Winston Churchill" the hero of the Battle of Britain lost d elections of 1946, despite his huge pedigree.

My people wake-up and smell d coffee. This Goverment are a spontaeneious Goverment, they act on the whim, no wonder why Jo-boy had to visit Police College Ikeja once the story broke, as if he was not aware of the rot he is enmeshed in, I think Nigerian's have a right to make a choice by voting d other way come 2015. This goverment has failed to deliver.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Olaolufred(m): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
The day I made up my mind to look for a new Mechanic was the day my Mechanic made me pay more for fuel,
and months later (24-06-2012) on sunday night told me "He doesn't give a damn to what I feel or think about asset declaration"
Then, I knew my queue for 1 hour at poll as well as the time spent voting him was a big mistake.
I must not suffer this fate twice in the hand of this same Mechanic.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Giditinz(m): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
I think the title of this post is inappropriate for this level of discussion. We know that nobody knows it all, and no matter the level of knowledge a leader possess,he/she will still depend on the best people and resources for advise and help in other to rule effectively. From this premise, I will say that the president lacks neither the knowledge nor the will power (Strength)to carry out his functions. Nigerians were not blind when they gave the president the mandate to rule. And now that we have challenges do we just boot him out?
It will surprise many Nigerians, but the fact is that since independence we have not had the best of mechanics to work on the rickety car called Nigeria. No wonder some have thought of pulling the car apart, or simply abandoning it and jumping into other cars where they have the desired luxury and comfort.
He may not be better than predecessors but let's encourage a sitting president to complete his term before making this kind of statement. The Car belongs to us all. As complicated as Nigeria is, believe you me we may never find a Moses to lead Nigeria to the promise land, as we desire. This will only come when we all realize that the car is ours, that we all need to take care of it, from out little corner,steering our Character in other to drive the country to its desired end.
Affinity to PDP or ACN or CPC is not the point, because we will all still have our party agenda and personal interest to pursue. The point is whether we have Nigeria at heart- Do we really seek Peace, security, prosperity of the present citizen and the unborn.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by EkoIle1: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
BlueMurder:

They call him many4fool, many4moron and many4retard for a reason...
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Demdem(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
BlueMurder: Those shouting themselves hoarse that Tinubu is corrupt are beginning to sound like broken records really. If my memory serves me right, the Code of Conduct Tribunal found nothing against him. With his 'animosity' towards the FG, i am sure the EFCC would since have picked him up if they had any shred of superior evidence of graft against him. Make una free the guy joor!

Correct Talk.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Orikinla(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
GEJ would fare better as a zoologist at UI or the NCF. And there is no Boko Haram there.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Demdem(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
Orikinla: GEJ would fare better as a zoologist at UI or the NCF. And there is no Boko Haram there.

abegii lets stay put in Uniport. UI is noted to have smart professionals.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by manny4life(m): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
Eko Ile:

They call him many4fool, many4moron and many4retard for a reason...

Let all the HATERZ go hang themselves, grin grin grin

Eko the Bamboozled Fuctard, shocked shocked shocked

Eko the tribal fuctard shocked shocked shocked

Eko the fa.g.got fuctard, don't let the door hit you on the way out... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seanet01: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
ifihearam:

May thunder strike your father's yansh,u dey mad ni?
Sango na him go strike you lineage out.
Craziness dey worry you ni?
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Ola0711: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
Fashola must pay for this rubbish he vomitted out of his mouth....can he say that to OBJ? Fashola can never be president of nigeria...he is comparing lagos to nigeria....GEJ for 2015....ACN=Active Criminals in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Ola0711: 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
seanet01: Sango na him go strike you lineage out.
Craziness dey worry you ni?
i dnt even know what is wrong with u! 2day u say fashola 2015...2moro u say nigeria would disintegrate...big fool..ode lasan..oloriburuku..were..odaran...nigeria is bigger than Ac-hen....fashola 2015.mtcheeeew! 2moro u say buhari..next u sa ribadu
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by aribisala0(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
I trust myself naa!
Make nobody cuss me ooo! Otherwise him mama go die in front of trailer. All did small pikin cuss na their motherfather go die like dog
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Ozegbe(m): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
There should be a political debate come 2015, at least 5 different presidential debate on all major sector of the economy.

Should be aired live among candidates.....

The number of parties should be drastically reduced....W T F do we have almost 60 parties for? they should start merging now.

We can start with 5 party system.

My major point is that there shall should be an extensive and well detailed debate, where everything would be scored....

The major problem we would still face will come from those illiterates and corrupt Nigerians, including those on the street who only understand the language of money.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Fellonigerians: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
Instead of condemning our present leaders that have failed, we should be identifying people that we want to rule us. If we dont, we might have no choice but to vote for GEJ again. We made so much noise about the increased number of opposition members in the NASS after the 2011 election. It is still business as usual there. They new faces have been initiated into the cult of looters, and the quality of legislation is still the same.

Problem with Nigeria is that we waste too much time doing the wrong thing, and looking unto God to help us. Every Nigerian must get involved to change the mindset of Nigerians by first ensuring that the right person is your legislator, and chairman. These are the people that are close to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Nation Newspaper Attacks Buhari's Budget / My Story, By Justice Dimgba - The Impunity Of The DSS / What Obasanjo, Buhari Should Do – Bode George Reacts To Ex-president’s Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.