Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems (21293 Views)

Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by EkoIle1: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by babaowo: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
dayokanu:

I bet your governors have been coming to him for lectures on governance

www.nairaland.com/attachments/485745_fashy_jpg4a24da5b9e1b12476d58e4cb146e816a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/653530_3_jpg799bad5a3b514f096e69bbc4a7896cd9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/654090_gay_jpg0904683e116e8de9e7deb7314fcadda3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/654077_Amechi_Graduation_jpg09f97789b1b9a72abef48020a669b45e
... i will soon post where ingigwe postrated for Tinubu before he can become a senator,he was an errand boy for tinibu for more than a year in lagos then.Some silly people on N/L don't know what is going on in Nigeria politics.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by obyo: 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
Fashola talks more and do little, we know were he is going, I think he is eyeing aso rock
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Jerie(m): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
Fashola: President of Lagos

GEJ: President of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Omexonomy: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2013
Eko Ile:

Many4fool on the lose again with his layman shitttttt talk.... It's a good thing you dropped out in elementary school just like your fake PHD dullard you call president.
Please help us beg fashola he has being going about closing markets in lagos and demanding 50million naira from each of the market.
Ketu market
boundry ajegunle market
orile market
alaber suru market
coker building material market (they paid 65million b4 the market was reopen)
more comming up soon.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by AZeD1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
are you not a fool. Compare the years they stayed in office and tell us what fashola has achieved other than regular PPP projects

At least Fashola delivered PPP projects. What did GEJ deliver as a governor? GEJ has been president for 3 years now, how many PPP projects has he delivered?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by theripper2: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
Can't wait for the Merger, wat if PDP still wins ?
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Omexonomy: 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
Jerie: Fashola: President of Lagos

GEJ: President of Nigeria
Please help us beg fashola he has being going about closing markets in lagos and demanding 50million naira from each of the market.
Ketu market
boundry ajegunle market
orile market
alaber suru market
more comming up soon.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by EkoIle1: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
[quote author=A-ZeD]

At least Fashola delivered PPP projects. What did GEJ deliver as a governor? GEJ has been president for 3 years now, how many PPP projects has he delivered?[/quote

Many on NL like the poster you quoted are illiterates and you can tell by their posts and mentality.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by EkoIle1: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
A-ZeD:

At least Fashola delivered PPP projects. What did GEJ deliver as a governor? GEJ has been president for 3 years now, how many PPP projects has he delivered?

Many on NL like the poster you quoted are illiterates and you can tell by their posts and mentality.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by toolovely(m): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
Weda fashola looth or steal, he still beta pas gej. Gej has nothing as a persin to offer. Gej is so confused. I regret voting for him. I no be yoruba, but I go vote fashola 20x ova gej... D problom ☀f dis country is sentinments and ribalism

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by manny4life(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
Eko Ile:

Many4fool on the lose again with his layman shitttttt talk.... It's a good thing you dropped out in elementary school just like your fake PHD dullard you call president.

Eko the fucktardious fool... Quit stalking like a lil bi.tch and just focus...
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by otipoju(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
kenis: How can you expect a ' mechanic' to do a quick fix on car that has been abused and rough-handled by different drivers and mechanics, who had altered with the parts, and wickedly choosed to drive in gutters and farm lands; and expect the car not break down.

The car need a total reconstruction and it takes time.

I would run from any mechanic that promises a quick fix (patch patch) on the car.
This is the beauty of reasoning!!! Fashola's analogy sounded so convincing until you used the same theme to object to his stance. You made real sense. I'm still in the middle watching. The man with ther superior arguement should win.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Omexonomy: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
buJu-234:
GOD BLESS U FASHOLA; FOR BEING THE FIRST GOVERNOR; TO SAY THE TRUTH.

THAT THIS COUNTRY IS IN A BIG MESS under GEJ
[b][/b]
Ketu market
boundry ajegunle market
orile market
alaber suru market
more comming up soon.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by taharqa: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
LWKMD....talk is cheap, Oga Fash; u know u know dat..
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by teskyg: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
Fashola,I pay toll gate for you and Tinubu everyday.Lagos stink of corruption under your watch.Have you been able to tackle Lagos problem?

Jail await you after you leave power.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by aribisala0(m): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
kay ke kay keeeeeeeeeee
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by EkoIle1: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life:

Eko the fucktardious fool... Quit stalking like a lil bi.tch and just focus...

OdefhagotMany4fool. Now I see why you are guiding GEJ's nuts as if na your personal property. You 2 came from the same worthless DNA. lmao
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by FreeGlobe(f): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
babaowo: ... i will soon post where ingigwe postrated for Tinubu before he can become a senator,he was an errand boy for tinibu for more than a year in lagos then.Some silly people on N/L don't know what is going on in Nigeria politics.
Joke of the year. Do you mean Ngige that did ACN a favor by using their platform. ACN is treated like HIV in SE. Ngige just won because of the Ngige brand. And oh, I thought there was a man in ondo who contested Governorship with Lagos money and Tinubu power. Remember that man Akeredolu that was all over Tinubu then? why could Tinubu not deliver ondo for him? lmao.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seanet01: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mechanic ke?
This one na Iskander Missiles o.
Fashola just Nuked Jonathan.
Insincere Nigerian, talika alagidi, coward igbo (weed) and po.on:b over to you.
Takes cover.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Omexonomy: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
lonamy: (ACN+CPC)-BUHARI=SUCCESS
you are right but Please help us beg fashola he has being going about closing markets in lagos and demanding 50million naira from each of the market.
Ketu market
boundry ajegunle market
orile market
alaber suru market
more comming up soon.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by fkaz(m): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
tomakint:
Trust me I am not a fan of any PARTY, but how about ACN, CPC and ANPP perhaps if they successfully merge will Nigeria still not be a fail state? Quit all this PDP is this and that, Nigeria needs total overhauling of her 'System of Government'. PDP, ACN, CPC and ANPP are the same thing in as much as they are all being peopled by the same corrupt-minded politicians! My Point cool

Nice one, better still, revolution.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by manny4life(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
Eko Ile:

OdefhagotMany4fool. Now I see why you are guiding GEJ's nuts as if na your personal property. You 2 came from the same worthless DNA. lmao

Silly ole fuctard looking for Fash anus to grind on.. Not everyone is a faggy arze bombocladicious fool like you. Learn to stay the f.u.ck out of my lane... Quit whining like a dingaling sucking biatch...
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Omexonomy: 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
are you not a fool. Compare the years they stayed in office and tell us what fashola has achieved other than regular PPP projects
you talk well butPlease help us beg fashola he has being going about closing markets in lagos and demanding 50million naira from each of the market.
Ketu market
boundry ajegunle market
orile market
alaber suru market
more comming up soon.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by FreeGlobe(f): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
Eko Ile:

says the person feasting deep on Fashola's azz
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seanet01: 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Joke of the year. Do you mean Ngige that did ACN a favor by using their platform. ACN is treated like HIV in SE. Ngige just won because of the Ngige brand. And oh, I thought there was a man in ondo who contested Governorship with Lagos money and Tinubu power. Remember that man Akeredolu that was all over Tinubu then? why could Tinubu not deliver ondo for him? lmao.
For leading ACN to win a senatorial seat in Iboland, Tinubu did a great job. Oju-iku the coward ibo general could not win a senatorial even in his backyard.
ACN senatorial seat in iboland, Yoruba invasion of iboland political scene.
We are the Invaders.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by eggheaders(m): 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
#teamgej coming up with their Idio.tic rant.your gej+alameisgha and di.ckson x5. ain't up to uncle fash foot.u mofos are damn too dumb.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seanet01: 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
taharqa: LWKMD....talk is cheap, Oga Fash; u know u know dat..
TALAKA ALAGIDI
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by FreeGlobe(f): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
Omexonomy: you talk well butPlease help us beg fashola he has being going about closing markets in lagos and demanding 50million naira from each of the market.
Ketu market
boundry ajegunle market
orile market
alaber suru market
more comming up soon.
Brother you know who to beg. His name is Bola Tinubu AKA Tinubu. Begging Fashola is a waste of time, he collects his little share from the money and forwards the rest to the man I mentioned. Lets hope you can get across to Tinubu. hope this helps.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by peckhamboi: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
Omexonomy: you talk well butPlease help us beg fashola he has being going about closing markets in lagos and demanding 50million naira from each of the market.
Ketu market
boundry ajegunle market
orile market
alaber suru market
more comming up soon.

Stop spamming this thread please, if you can't pay get the hell out of the markets.

Fool.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seanet01: 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Brother you know who to beg. His name is Bola Tinubu AKA Tinubu. Begging Fashola is a waste of time, he collects his little share from the money and forwards the rest to the man I mentioned. Lets hope you can get across to Tinubu. hope this helps.
No more room for Okrika sellers in Lagos. Go back to your gully erosion pervaded enclosed wasteland called iboland.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by FreeGlobe(f): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
seanet01: For leading ACN to win a senatorial seat in Iboland, Tinubu did a great job. Oju-iku the coward ibo general could not win a senatorial even in his backyard.
ACN senatorial seat in iboland, Yoruba invasion of iboland political scene.
We are the Invaders.
I thought the ondo guber was more important than 1 in many senatorial seats or what happened to thiefnubus magic wand in his backyard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections / Fuel Crisis: Nigeria Labour Congress Hails Senate, Threatens Mass Action / South-West Governor's Wives Rally For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.