Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership (23902 Views)

The First Nairaland Inspired Real Estate Project / Nairaland Property Experts, I Need Your Help. / Nairaland Property User Update: Report 3 Ads Per Day Estate Agent Violators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by kingboy(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
IM IN ON THIS WITH SPIDER LETS SEE HOW IT GOES.
@SPYDAMAN IM SUGGESTING THIS BLOCK OF FLATS BUILT FOR EXPERTRATE LIKE THAT IN IKOYI, V.I WITH B/Q AT THE BACK. ITS A GOOD INVESTMENT THAT YOUR RETURNS COME QUICKER THAN IMAGINE

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
kingboy: IM IN ON THIS WITH SPIDER LETS SEE HOW IT GOES.
@SPYDAMAN IM SUGGESTING THIS BLOCK OF FLATS BUILT FOR EXPERTRATE LIKE THAT IN IKOYI, V.I WITH B/Q AT THE BACK. ITS A GOOD INVESTMENT THAT YOUR RETURNS COME QUICKER THAN IMAGINE

Welcome my man, please elaborate for clearer understanding, is the block of flats for sale or for rent? Thank you.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
Some hours remaining before we round off the voting and announce the first standings.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by Sagewood: 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
spyder880:

This is why I like you guys to be close by while we organize this. If I understand you well, you are suggesting I add another option where would-be investors vote on, like

"This partnership should not be registered with CAC?"

Yes. I know it is very difficult for many people to be online at the same time due to the time
difference across the globe and extremely busy schedule for some of us.
Why not give this voting more time and modify the voting options?
It may help to move this thread to the front page to increase awareness and participation.
Moderator, please move this thread to the front page.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 12:08am On Feb 24, 2013
Sagewood:

Yes. I know it is very difficult for many people to be online at the same time due to the time
difference across the globe and extremely busy schedule for some of us.
Why not give this voting more time and modify the voting options?
It may help to move this thread to the front page to increase awareness and participation.
Moderator, please move this thread to the front page.

You are right, some people might not have known about our moves for this building partnership yet and we may need to wait and see if the moderator can help us give this more attention via the front page. Its 12 midnight already but maybe we wait a few more days, what do you all think?, more suggestions please.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by fuzzyt(m): 2:27am On Feb 24, 2013
great
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by fuzzyt(m): 2:55am On Feb 24, 2013
Guys am new here and I have just read the thread. Am interested in this investment as I am 100% certain it will be successful and deliver expected benefits / profits to the investors.

Great works here guys.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by rastaman20(m): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2013
spyder880:

You are right, some people might not have known about our moves for this building partnership yet and we may need to wait and see if the moderator can help us give this more attention via the front page. Its 12 midnight already but maybe we wait a few more days, what do you all think?, more suggestions please.

I thought as well too, more days be given, how can we bring people awareness in this project if not it making the front page..
i hope that Oga Seun is reading this thread...
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2013
rastaman20:

I thought as well too, more days be given, how can we bring people awareness in this project if not it making the front page..
i hope that Oga Seun is reading this thread...

I sent a mail to Lawyer and to Seun earlier this morning.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
This is my first post on nairaland in quite a while.
Quite an interesting proposition we have here. I'd also like to contribute that since this is to be the 1st project, the property should be developed for sale.

Regards guys.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by youngmill(m): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
Will be intrested in this project, can u pls live a fone no,email or pin of one of d organisers pls.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by FLORIDACAR: 2:55am On Feb 25, 2013
@youngmill, click on spider880 profile that's Mr organizer.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by chinosxl(m): 3:25am On Feb 25, 2013
JESUS CHRIST, Did not know an awesome thread like this exist on NL. I have read through all pages and i think i want in. Spyder, if u have a list of potential investors for this project/investment please add my name to that list brother.

Is there a minimum or maximum number of investors needed and when is the cut off date for selection? hopefully, i'm not late on this.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 4:01am On Feb 25, 2013
chinosxl: JESUS CHRIST, Did not know an awesome thread like this exist on NL. I have read through all pages and i think i want in. Spyder, if u have a list of potential investors for this project/investment please add my name to that list brother.

Is there a minimum or maximum number of investors needed and when is the cut off date for selection? hopefully, i'm not late on this.

You are very welcome, together we shall make this the most successful event done between Nigerians online. I believe it will work out fine. I have been writing writing down names of those that are indicating interest but the main registration will start after we open a mail address for the project. We start to confirm membership after the committee have sat for the first meeting, thereafter a legally binding document will be prepared before we start building the house(s).

The minimum number I expect for this is 2 investors and the maximum is 20. Just stay close as we follow this step-by-step. Thanks.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2013
To set the ball rolling even as we await more suggestions and votes from prospective investors, I will like to set up a mail address exclusively dedicated for this investment partnership. I had about two calls earlier today, plus 3 emails from new investors that indicated their interest to join us. Many are asking what the next step should be.

I think at this juncture I will urge all interested investors to come forward and officially indicate their interest to join this partnership. You can do this by sending a mail to this mail address below;

propertypartnership1@gmail.com

(remember it is propertypartnership(one,1)before @gmail.com) for avoidance of errors.

The only information needed in the mail is your Full name, nairaland username, country of residence and area of business. I will need those information because of the following reasons;

Full name: We will not start asking your names again by the time we start drafting the partnership agreement.
Nairaland username where applicable: So we can display this on this thread when the time is ripe for it to be displayed.
Country of residence: We need to know where you are so we can contact you for information if there are things we need to buy from where you are living. Those of us living in Nigeria should please indicate the city they live in.
Area of business: Some are lawyers, doctors, importers, engineers and business men. I will like to know who to turn to for advice in specific periods of this project.

Please be rest assured that your personal details are private and will be treated with utmost confidentiality by me. The only thing I will display on this thread is the usernames of prospective members that sent a mail to the above project mail address. I will be sending group mail messages to listed members via your own mail address if the information is too sensitive to be displayed on the thread.

I will start by posting my own personal details here.

Name: Kenneth Chukwudebe
Nairaland username: Spyder880
Country of residence: Enugu, Nigeria
Area of business: Construction
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by rastaman20(m): 1:23am On Feb 26, 2013
nice one @spyder880... Good move....
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2013
This is where we display the list of members who have officially declared their interest to join this partnership by sending a mail to propertypartnership1@gmail.com

The names will be listed according to first to indicate interest. I have received mail from;

1. Junapril
2. Rastaman20
3. A gentleman who will love to be anonymous
4. Another member who also prefers to be anonymous
5. Humanbeans
6. Chizitara
7. Obicentlis
8. Sagewood
9. Feasy1
10. Mrs. A
11. Anonymous
12. Anonymous
13. Kingboy
14. Anonymous
15. Ocman
16. Memebreak
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
More members indicating interest.....
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by Humanbeans(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
Spyder, Im of the opinion that we should get seun and lawyer to endorse this project/partnership, this will boost the confidence of members who might be feeling reluctant about this investment, just my thought.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2013
Humanbeans: Spyder, Im of the opinion that we should get seun and lawyer to endorse this project/partnership, this will boost the confidence of members who might be feeling reluctant about this investment, just my thought.

I had sent a mail to Lawyer, aside from inviting him to share with us at the first page of this thread. I also sent a mail to Seun last weekend about elevating this to the front page and so far, I have not got a reply from either of them. I am still waiting and will write again to them later this week. I may also call their phone lines later today. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by Junapril(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
Oga spyder, while we await the response of the potential players, i guess its an opportunity to dey some decisions stream-lined so they meet us halfway to the final result. from the little we have compiled, we can start to make progress on the real or agreed areas of interest. Because it will take sometime to get the desired land to host the first project. I wish us luck.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
Junapril: Oga spyder, while we await the response of the potential players, i guess its an opportunity to dey some decisions stream-lined so they meet us halfway to the final result. from the little we have compiled, we can start to make progress on the real or agreed areas of interest. Because it will take sometime to get the desired land to host the first project. I wish us luck.

Thanks for this, we are supposed to be on the move already while we await to tie up this preparatory stage. I understand the need for a well thought out start. A good start will produce a very good ending so I am taking time to make sure we don't forget anything along the way.
I am waiting to see the voting rounded off so we can start taking decisions on the most popular decision points. Already some patterns have been established in the voting, we should start making arrangements to see where our targeted N10m will make the best returns for us.
The principal objective here is profitability, and I expect we are going to consider every aspect of the investment. The committee will deliberate more about this.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by Sagewood: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
No rush in making decisions. Let us wait for more would-be investors to join
and we can organize by forming a committee first.
This should be in the front page for wider audience and interest.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
Let me also use this opportunity to restate my optimism about the profit potentials of this investment. Nigerian business environment is a very complex one, but with the right approach, there is much profit to be made.

What we need is experienced hands that knows what to do and when to do it. What we need is honesty and transparency, moderation and a high sense of accountability. What we need is for the those that will run the investment to operate the parnership like their own without losing focus and becoming corrupt.

My former MD always told us "Run the business like you own it, and 95% of your decisions will be the correct ones"

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by Niiade(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
Lovely lovely, ideas and posts are making this more and more of a laudable investment project. I salute you sir syder keep you good work up.

I m still watching and very interested sending my mail later on.

In regards to apartment on lekki hmmmm nice buT the very nice areas are pretty expensive buying plots for 20million and above would be to heavy for now to me.
Thanks
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by obicentlis: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
Portharcourt land is Cheap and rents are expensive plus oil city. We can still consider this city. I ve been following the thread. Its a good one.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 4:30am On Feb 28, 2013
We are still awaiting more responses before we commence the next steps.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 4:34am On Feb 28, 2013
obicentlis: Portharcourt land is Cheap and rents are expensive plus oil city. We can still consider this city. I ve been following the thread. Its a good one.

Don't worry, all suggestions are being considered, we are watching the votes.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2013
I now have 9 prospective investors that sent their mails to our project mail address.
Propertypartnership1@gmail.com
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 5:49am On Mar 01, 2013
We now have 12 interested members, sure we're progressing.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by spyder880(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2013
Now 14 members...... And counting.
Re: First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership by Junapril(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
spyder880: Now 14 members...... And counting.

Nice one. I thought this was meant to hit the front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tips To Reduce Building Costs / How Much Does Face Me I Face U Cost In Your Area / Fire Outbreak At Police Barracks V.i,lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.