Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army (42860 Views)

PDP Senators Meet Over Amaechi, Others’ Confirmation: Nation / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ / Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by VirginFinder: 12:10am On Feb 09, 2013
Onlytruth:

My friend stop speaking from both sides of your mouth.
Which kain cowardice be dis sef?

You will have Igbo in the army or Nigeria will be divided. YOU MUST CHOOSE ONE.

Shattap!

I've been consistent all along.

Neither northern domination nor Igbo domination is desirable.

The best is justice and fairness.

That said, if Igbos choose to dominate the army at this time, then so be it!

My concern is that they should never be allowed to clinch the top job of President of Nigeria cos that will mean lording their greed,self-centeredness and pride infested DNA on the rest of the country with reckless abandon.

No matter how high the position an Igbo person occupies, he must have a non-Igbo boss to whom he is answerable .

Chikena.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 09, 2013
One_Naira: Yoruba people na wa for you people ooo. A thread about north, they found a way to get themselves involved. Chei, for once give the slave mentality a rest. Na wa oo. I see wily wily addressing the content of the article. I see billionaire address the content of the article, i see ogoni militant Technically schooling a wannabe igbo or a real igbo with a messed up values, i see much more other non igbo that commented addressing the content of the article or schooling someone that is ignorant of what they speak but in turns of Yoruba, na north @ss kissing and notice me behavior. You have been noticed, attention is on una too. We done hear una. Now i know why everyone believe the Yoruba are north's slaves. Tuifakwa for this people. Biko break this country so north and their slave can enjoy eachother abeg. If they no go break this nation, kudos to GEJ for bringing the power back to SS and kudo for to him for taking SE along with him. Lmfao at how those, both region, desperately informing us how Politics, military, etc is their birth right and their strength are yet the ones crying foul all over this thread. Lmfao. When reality hits a delusional mind, the best thing to do is give him medicine. GEJ kudos to you Jor. Ihejirikas more power to you.
Soon SS and SE will leave nigeria for the yoruba and their hausa masters,then the hausas will come out openly and tell the yoruba that they are going no where.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by igboboy1(m): 12:50am On Feb 09, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Shattap!

I've been consistent all along.

Neither northern domination nor Igbo domination is desirable.

The best is justice and fairness.

That said, if Igbos choose to dominate the army at this time, then so be it!

My concern is that they should never be allowed to clinch the top job of President of Nigeria cos that will mean lording their greed,self-centeredness and pride infested DNA on the rest of the country with reckless abandon.

No matter how high the position an Igbo person occupies, he must have a non-Igbo boss to whom he is answerable .

Chikena.

nna mechionu there...what kind of ofe manutic write up is this?

If only fantasies do turn to reality.smh

Abeg make i blast illbliss A.K.A dat igbo boy- anama achi kwanu, anama achi kwanu, anama achi kwanu, e furu ukwu eze'm?

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by blocker: 1:43am On Feb 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin IGBO BOY I DIG YOUR PHRASE "OFE MMANURISTIC TENDENCIES"...HAHAHAHAHA I DON LEARN NEW ONE. ANYWAY NO ONLY ARMY DEM KNOW AS TO COMPLAIN BUT COMPLAIN ABOUT DOMINATION IN THE MARKET, BANKS, GDP CONTRIBUTION, THE MEDIA, SCHOOLS THE IDIOT SHEIK NO WAN COMPLAIN NA ARMY HIM SEE, NAVY NKO?

grin grin grin grin grin NA NORTHNERS DOMINATE BEGGING EVEN ON OUR SOUTHERN STREETS STILL WE NO COMPLAIN. FROM THAT ALMS WEN PEOPLE DEY GIVE THEM TO THE OIL MONEY WEN DEM DEY WAK I CAN CALL THEM THE MOST DEPENDENT PEOPLE IN THIS FIX CALLED NAIJA... PARASITIC IF YOU LIKE.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Dibiachukwu: 3:03am On Feb 09, 2013
blocker: grin grin grin grin grin IGBO BOY I DIG YOUR PHRASE "OFE MMANURISTIC TENDENCIES"...HAHAHAHAHA I DON LEARN NEW ONE. ANYWAY NO ONLY ARMY DEM KNOW AS TO COMPLAIN BUT COMPLAIN ABOUT DOMINATION IN THE MARKET, BANKS, GDP CONTRIBUTION, THE MEDIA, SCHOOLS THE IDIOT SHEIK NO WAN COMPLAIN NA ARMY HIM SEE, NAVY NKO?

grin grin grin grin grin NA NORTHNERS DOMINATE BEGGING EVEN ON OUR SOUTHERN STREETS STILL WE NO COMPLAIN. FROM THAT ALMS WEN PEOPLE DEY GIVE THEM TO THE OIL MONEY WEN DEM DEY WAK I CAN CALL THEM THE MOST DEPENDENT PEOPLE IN THIS FIX CALLED NAIJA... PARASITIC IF YOU LIKE.
LOL
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Dibiachukwu: 3:07am On Feb 09, 2013
You don't hear Easterners complaining about the ALMAJIRI begging epidemic in the east. I swear, beggars would be routinely killed in both awsaland and yorbaland, if the reverse was the case. When we keep quiet, It doesn't mean you're faultless; we are just kind people. Is that a crime? Igbo haters learn!!!
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Parnassuss(m): 4:54am On Feb 09, 2013
Omo Nigeria is without hope or reason, Igbos cannot get along with Yourubas, Yorubas don't give a mite for the Middle belt and the Middlers would die before they accept they are anything close to Hausas and the Hausas see the best Igbo is a dead Igbo...

I no longer have a tribe
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by VirginFinder: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
igbo boy:

nna mechionu there...what kind of ofe manutic write up is this?

If only fantasies do turn to reality.smh

Abeg make i blast illbliss A.K.A dat igbo boy- anama achi kwanu, anama achi kwanu, anama achi kwanu, e furu ukwu eze'm?

But its the bare-knuckle truth.And the truth will always be bitter.

Igbo cannot and should not be allowed to rule this country as president.The best they should get is CDS, COAS etc with a non Igbo president in place to keep them in check.

The average Igbo man is greedy and self-centered and wants to have it all.

Thats not good.

Once again, I am not against Igbo domination of the Nigerian army or any other institution for that matter.

Na una time.Make una enjoy.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by asha80(m): 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Igbo cannot and should not be allowed to rule this country as president.The best they should get is CDS, COAS etc with a non Igbo president in place to keep them in check.

Thats not good.

Once again, I am not against Igbo domination of the Nigerian army or any other institution for that matter.

i can see how selfless ibb,shonekan,abacha,obj are.thankgod nigeria is paradise in africa.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Thats not good.

Are u saying Obasanjo is igbo? God forbid bad thing.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by VirginFinder: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
ngozievergreen:
Are u saying Obasanjo is igbo? God forbid bad thing.

You misquoted? angry angry angry
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2013
Virgin Finder:

You misquoted? angry angry angry

Which kind misquoted. Wasnt obj self centered, greedy and wanted to have it all if not for anythig his 3rd term bid. Where is d money he collected from selling our national assets at pennies at? Money returned frm swiss bank frm abacha n co? Y do civil servants have to save for their pension while in service instead of gettin it frm national budget.
See, lets not start talking abt Obasanjo here. Before now, Did u evn bliv an igbo will make it to COAS in d first place? Keep envying hardworkin stars calling dem greedy cos u know that on an individual basis, an igbo is only beatable by anoda.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Malawian(m): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
how i wish jonathan has military background. though i dont, but i would have sent gunmen to wipe out those senathives and then label their attackers boko haram.
Ojiofor: Any progress report concerning their meeting,I want to be updated
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by igboboy1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
blocker: grin grin grin grin grin IGBO BOY I DIG YOUR PHRASE "OFE MMANURISTIC TENDENCIES"...HAHAHAHAHA I DON LEARN NEW ONE. ANYWAY NO ONLY ARMY DEM KNOW AS TO COMPLAIN BUT COMPLAIN ABOUT DOMINATION IN THE MARKET, BANKS, GDP CONTRIBUTION, THE MEDIA, SCHOOLS THE IDIOT SHEIK NO WAN COMPLAIN NA ARMY HIM SEE, NAVY NKO?

Lol nna na so...ofe mmanuristic indeed..o di ka ofe mmanu na baka ha ishi..
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by igboboy1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Thats not good.

Shuoooo another ofe mmanutic write up....nna coolu temper nau...

Based on you ofe mmanutic write up, I guess the likes of
Obj, bankole, bode george, abiola et al are all igbos then given their penchant for greed and self centeredness...

1) Nobody in the history of nigeria (even you add abacha and IBB together) has stolen public funds pass obj...OBJ during his 8 years initiated 1n $18 billion dollar drive to resolve the light problem in Nigeria...you dont need me to tell you where the money go?

2) Bank-0le...o boy what a speaker from ogun was he ....this guy alone net $3billion dollars.

3) Bode bode....na wa o...your pdp lagos oga, who stole from the poor civil workers of nigeria (both customs and police).

4)ABiola ....do i need to tell u about your hero? All i can say is fela on this one.....ITT

there you have it the ofe mmanus that you want to imply that they are igbos...smh....

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by BlackNation: 4:01am On Apr 27, 2013
These senators will not meet about the Boko Haram insurgency but will meet about a so-called IBGO DOMINATION OF THE ARMY
LOOK HERE PEOPLE:
**Vice President -North.
**Senate President -North.
**Speaker House of Reps - North.
**PDP National Chairman - North.
**Head of Service - North.
**INEC Chairman - North.
**Inspector General of Police - North.
**CBN Governor - North.
**Chief Justice of federation - North.
**President Court of Appeal - North.
**EFCC Chairman - North.
**President Federal high court - North.
**National Security Adviser - North.
**Chief of Defense Staff - North.
**Controller, Customs Service - North.
**Controller Prison Services - North.
**Richest man in Africa - North.
**85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
**80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
**99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
**Boko Haram - North.
**Anti-Biafra - Northerners.
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in the North.
Now ask yourself, who is the problem of the Northerners?

So the Northerners already control the very top of the Nigerian Military and always will. So what if the military is full of Igbos? The military is full of Hausas and Fulanis and the sort. Does that matter. Understand this...the controls of the Nigerian Federation has been in the hands of the Northerners for far too long that it is entrenched within the very fabric of the state. Igbos can proliferate throughout but the Northerners will always be in control of a major aspect of the state because history has favored them so. Its not right, but that's the reality.

But here is the warning...if the Northern elements continue to control the federation absolute terms the entire Federation will be destroyed. People have had enough of the so-called Northern elements taking our oil without equal allocation to the Southern state particularly in the Niger-Deltan Regions and the Calabar areas. Remember Biafra. That war is precedent to what will happen to this nation and our people if we do not fix our nation.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
Igbos are indeed doing well.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Eazydeek(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Denizsmart:
Northernerz suckz!!! A vry big no 2 one nigeria... Gadaffi wz once criticised wen he said dat seperation nd disintegration z d only solution 2 Nigeria's nemesis.....sad am a Nigerian.... 1st 2 comment...#dancing alingo

and where's the Gaddafi now?
Igbo e-diot
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Eazydeek(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
AK481:
have u ever asked yourself why the progressive super eagles is filled with igbos?

Do u think the super eagles wud av gone far if quota was used as a selection tool?

Why didnt they complain abt the igbo domination of super eagle?

Whoever is fit academicaly n otherwise should b promoted

shut up slowpoke u think with your anus

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport / Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC / More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.