Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army (43195 Views)

PDP Senators Meet Over Amaechi, Others’ Confirmation: Nation / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ / Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
never have i seen the igbos being hit so strongly when it comes to thread concerning the north. I am so thrilled and kudos to those yorubas who stood for what is right and checkmate this notorious igbo arrogance and false image. Thanks to all peoples (yorubas and notherners ingeneral including north central) who kicked against the excesses of the igbos on this forum.

Dont get me wrong. I am detribalized nigerian. And becos of that, i have to stand up against all of those things i see as threat to the unity of nigeria and the igbo syndrome we see demonstrated here is one of them.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Onlytruth(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
souldust: never have i seen the igbos being hit so strongly when it comes to thread concerning the north. I am so thrilled and kudos to those yorubas who stood for what is right and checkmate this notorious igbo arrogance and false image. Thanks to all peoples (yorubas and notherners ingeneral including north central) who kicked against the excesses of the igbos on this forum.

Dont get me wrong. I am detribalized nigerian. And becos of that, i have to stand up against all of those things i see as threat to the unity of nigeria and the igbo syndrome we see demonstrated here is one of them.

You have a mental problem, like the rest of Igbo haters in Nigeria. You are late though because the Igbo you will face today is at least 120 degrees different from the one you stabbed in the back in 1966/67.

I asked you a question before and you did not answer that question.
Here it is again:

DO YOU WANT IGBO TO LEAVE NIGERIA FOR YOU?

None of you have answered this question; rather, you all gather like a pack of wild dogs and keep ranting and raving, hoping to stoke another mass murder against us in Nigeria.

I put it to you that you all have serious mental problems; if not, please explain to me HOW you could hate someone so passionately, yet cling unto the same person for life.
Please explain, I'm waiting.

BTW the bolded is the most st00pid and iidiotic self deception I keep seeing in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
Waoooo....my Ibo friends have been having fun here all day...I missed the party...

*viewing* Tomakint...Lord Naya. Make we start? grin

But I have just 20 mins before the game starts oooooo
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2013
.....dem don run

awon omo buruku cheesy grin
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Onlytruth(m): 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
At this time, let me repeat my advice to Ndigbo.

What we need in Nigeria is not to have more conscience or to play fair more. We have been doing that all these years. I cannot count how many times a top Nigerian leader of Igbo extraction would throw Igbo interests under the bus, just to please people who can NEVER be pleased. Heck even an Igbo civil servant would often refuse to speak Igbo while attending to government business, because he/she is mindful of other tribes always feeling bad when we speak Igbo; yet a Yoruba or Hausa would continued his language without caring whose ox is gored.

Bottomline: WE CANNOT PLEASE THESE PEOPLE. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

So what should we do:
BE STRONG, COLD AND WITHOUT CONSCIENCE.
Those are the only languages these people understand.

Though people like to joke about this comparison, the closest comparison elsewhere in the world to what is happening in Nigeria is the relationship between JEWS AND ARABS.
I studied the relationship between Jews and Arabs for at least 15 years. In many of those years, I couldn't understand why Israel would use the tactics she uses against Arabs. Infact I was sympathetic to the Arabs! Then I started studying the situation more, and one day a question popped into my head:
ISREAL IS BY FAR THE STRONGEST MILITARY IN THE MIDDLE EAST; WHY THEN HAS SHE NOT EXPANDED INTO LEBANON AND JORDAN AND SYRIA? I mean basically nuking those countries and sacking them entirely. I then realized that Israel is the most civilized, self restraining country in the region. That she is only doing the most basic to stay alive and remain there. Then I studied the Arabs more and came to see how they HATE and DEVOUR even their leaders who served them. I concluded that these are packs of wild dogs with little human soul.
So I am one of the STRONGEST supporters of Israel you will find.

So, I advise umu Igbo. The only language these packs of wild dogs understand is lack of conscience and strength of physical violence.
Let me make a prediction that there is no way we can survive in Nigeria if we don't copy Israeli tactics. Absolutely no way!

Let the fake Christians among us continue to weaken us by preaching what they don't understand. As long as there are Christian countries in Europe and other developed countries, I am not swayed by some fake "peace at all cost" preachings. cool

3 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by tomakint: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
ilugunboy: Waoooo....my Ibo friends have been having fun here all day...I missed the party...

*viewing* Tomakint...Lord Naya. Make we start? grin

But I have just 20 mins before the game starts oooooo
Oya Baba, awa tile wa n bii grin
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
tomakint:
Oya Baba, awa tile wa n bii grin

I dey go sport section...this place don dry...make una dey fight. cheesy
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by tomakint: 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
ilugunboy:

I dey go sport section...this place don dry...make una dey fight. cheesy
Fight who? I am just catching my fun and to those who are willing to learn, I try to educate and also get educated too, that's all no fighting grin grin
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by T9ksy(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

You have a mental problem, like the rest of Igbo haters in Nigeria. You are late though because the Igbo you will face today is at least 120 degrees different from the one you stabbed in the back in 1966/67.

I asked you a question before and you did not answer that question.
Here it is again:

DO YOU WANT IGBO TO LEAVE NIGERIA FOR YOU?

None of you have answered this question; rather, you all gather like a pack of wild dogs and keep ranting and raving, hoping to stoke another mass murder against us in Nigeria.

I put it to you that you all have serious mental problems; if not, please explain to me HOW you could hate someone so passionately, yet cling unto the same person for life.
Please explain, I'm waiting.

BTW the bolded is the most st00pid and iidiotic self deception I keep seeing in Nigeria.

First of all, can you state explicitly who was it that stabbed you guys in the back?

As for your in fantile question, I as a true yoruba man don't give a rat's a.rse what you biafrans do.

If you wanna go, please do and take your riff-raffs with you from my region. end of.

Oh btw, didn't you guys hate the north who butchered your kins gratuitously in 1945 and 1953, with passion?

Yet you ibos CLING to them and even waited for them to form One bloody NigeriYou even proceeded one step further by taking up

a bag-lady post in their administration.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by AnanseK(m): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
nagoma: The Igbos can never provide honest leadership wherever they find themselves. Their rise from primitive culture to civilization with no natural development is commendable but it denied them the sense of social mutual existence and code of ethics. They will always cheat. Ihejirika is only 2 years in that position but his Igbo genes are telling him that he must fill all th positions with Igbos. The same with the immigration lady Who wanted to convert the Nigerian immigration service into Biafran immigration service. All the other Igbo people in position behave in the same way. Those who are not in position will courier drugs and kidnap other people- anything illegal and antisocial they are there. This army scandal is affecting all other non Igbo Nigerians not just the north. When you read the details you will see that more yorubas are adversely affected by this ihejirika's nepotism. They can shout , they can scream, but we must get to the bottom of it. If the country is to be divided so be it and let's do it in peace. South for SOUTHERNERS and north for NORTHERNERS . It is a continuation of their Jan 1966 plans.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by revolt(m): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
ihejirikas silence on this issue is so golden.....the army used to be a northern islamic affair there were no complaints then, evn wen Yorubas held sway they kept the conventional military status ie northern domination, a cowardly feat in my opinion. now a nwafor is on that seat and theres a paradigm shift. ofcos the northern oligarchy judging from his bokoharam successes know hes definitely a guard dog in Gejs govt so the platitudes are now the last resort.
for the amount of years igbos were prevented from exceling in the army these unfounded allegationms still deserves no indulgence.not like the Yorubas would support an igbo coas emergence as theyre used to being subservient so why should their protests count now afteralol the benins ishans ibibios idomas tivs beroms etc are not blinking an eye concerning the coas. if not for divine intervention via Gejs presiidency would igbos hve dreamt of smellin that position....abegyyyyy opportunity comes but few times..coas carrygo

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by OneNaira6: 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
souldust: never have i seen the igbos being hit so strongly when it comes to thread concerning the north. I am so thrilled and kudos to those yorubas who stood for what is right and checkmate this notorious igbo arrogance and false image. Thanks to all peoples (yorubas and notherners ingeneral including north central) who kicked against the excesses of the igbos on this forum.

Dude accept the @sswhupping with pride. What you doing right now is rather pathetic. Just your comment alone gave me a reason to look back thinking maybe the north put up a good reason to back up their action. Read the entire thread since last i replied and not one gave a tangible reply. Kettyking kicked their @ss both in facts and in insult. Not to give forget policewoman, ejine, onlytruth, etc. dude when you are defeated, you bow out with pride rather than professing a win that isn't following reality. Busted out laughing with the whole, detribalised nigerian when in fact you were among those getting their butt kicked few pages back when you went tribal. Lmfao. Why is it those that are bigot are quick to inform us they are "detribalised".

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by OneNaira6: 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
Yoruba people na wa for you people ooo. A thread about north, they found a way to get themselves involved. Chei, for once give the slave mentality a rest. Na wa oo. I see wily wily addressing the content of the article. I see billionaire address the content of the article, i see ogoni militant Technically schooling a wannabe igbo or a real igbo with a messed up values, i see much more other non igbo that commented addressing the content of the article or schooling someone that is ignorant of what they speak but in turns of Yoruba, na north @ss kissing and notice me behavior. You have been noticed, attention is on una too. We done hear una. Now i know why everyone believe the Yoruba are north's slaves. Tuifakwa for this people. Biko break this country so north and their slave can enjoy eachother abeg. If they no go break this nation, kudos to GEJ for bringing the power back to SS and kudo for to him for taking SE along with him. Lmfao at how those, both region, desperately informing us how Politics, military, etc is their birth right and their strength are yet the ones crying foul all over this thread. Lmfao. When reality hits a delusional mind, the best thing to do is give him medicine. GEJ kudos to you Jor. Ihejirikas more power to you.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by T9ksy(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
One_Naira: [s]Yoruba people na wa for you people ooo. A thread about north, they found a way to get themselves involved. Chei, for once give the slave mentality a rest. Na wa oo. I see wily wily addressing the content of the article. I see billionaire address the content of the article, i see ogoni militant Technically schooling a wannabe igbo or a real igbo with a messed up values, i see much more other non igbo that commented addressing the content of the article or schooling someone that is ignorant of what they speak but in turns of Yoruba, na north @ss kissing and notice me behavior. You have been noticed, attention is on una too. We done hear una. Now i know why everyone believe the Yoruba are north's slaves. Tuifakwa for this people. Biko break this country so north and their slave can enjoy eachother abeg. If they no go break this nation, kudos to GEJ for bringing the power back to SS and kudo for to him for taking SE along with him. Lmfao at how those, both region, desperately informing us how Politics, military, etc is their birth right and their strength are yet the ones crying foul all over this thread. Lmfao. When reality hits a delusional mind, the best thing to do is give him medicine. GEJ kudos to you Jor. Ihejirikas more power to you. [/s]

Arrant nonsense.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by yarodin: 12:35am On Feb 07, 2013
T9ksy:

Arrant nonsense.

I know the truth dey hurt well well.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by bloodless: 2:26am On Feb 07, 2013

woow this is what it means to be detribalized in nigeria? I WEEP
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by AnanseK(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2013
One_Naira: Yoruba people na wa for you people ooo. A thread about north, they found a way to get themselves involved. Chei, for once give the slave mentality a rest. Na wa oo. I see wily wily addressing the content of the article. I see billionaire address the content of the article, i see ogoni militant Technically schooling a wannabe igbo or a real igbo with a messed up values, i see much more other non igbo that commented addressing the content of the article or schooling someone that is ignorant of what they speak but in turns of Yoruba, na north @ss kissing and notice me behavior. You have been noticed, attention is on una too. We done hear una. Now i know why everyone believe the Yoruba are north's slaves. Tuifakwa for this people. Biko break this country so north and their slave can enjoy eachother abeg. If they no go break this nation, kudos to GEJ for bringing the power back to SS and kudo for to him for taking SE along with him. Lmfao at how those, both region, desperately informing us how Politics, military, etc is their birth right and their strength are yet the ones crying foul all over this thread. Lmfao. When reality hits a delusional mind, the best thing to do is give him medicine. GEJ kudos to you Jor. Ihejirikas more power to you.

The thread is not about the the north. It is about the Igbo COAS ihejirika's nepotism . Placing Igbo's in senior military position at the expense of all other groups in the country. The Yoruba officers sidelined by ihejirika are much more in number than from any other group. Yorubas have a right to complain. This man ihejirika is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by 7lives: 9:43am On Feb 07, 2013
AnanseK:

They have no social demeanor. Although they show aggressiveness and advancement in now in 21st century, the Igbo are anthropologically at food gatherer stage of evolution. It's just them and nobody else , and they have no shame.
Absolute total rubbish, Igbos are only blowing their trumpeths, if they don't blow it will you blow it for them?.
Leave the igbos alone, Do your thing, mind your own bussiness.
Take it or leave, the IGBOS HAVE GONE THROUGH THE SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS IN THIS COUNTRY AND HAVE NOT ONLY MANAGED TO SURVIVE, THEY HAVE MASTERED THE SITUATION.
I'm shocked and appalled at the way people reason in this country. Igbos are mostly in private business, the few ones in federal service are being promoted and some people are screaming blue murder, are Igbos no longer Nigerians?. I know most of you here will shout BIAFRA MASSOB, until the Igbos are given their own country, THEY REMAINED CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY AND ARE ENTITLED TO THE ATTACHED BENEFITS.
Any Yoruba person taking sides with Hausas on a sensitive issues like the one we are discussing should be ashamed of themselves. Forget about the Igbos and the way they talk, they are a very good people and hard working too. The Igbos are closer to us than the Hausas, they are also straight forward than the mischievous Hausas, they are probably living in the same compound with us. igbos are this, Igbos are that, are we clean or are we better than them?. God created us differently, we should learn to appreciate others for what they are.
WE HAVE FAILED THEM BEFORE, WE CANNOT AFFORD TO FAIL THEM AGAIN, SO DAA K'ADIYE FUNFUN O MA MO RARE L'AGBA, YORUBA E RONU.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2013
AnanseK:

The thread is not about the the north. It is about the Igbo COAS ihejirika's nepotism . Placing Igbo's in senior military position at the expense of all other groups in the country. The Yoruba officers sidelined by ihejirika are much more in number than from any other group. Yorubas have a right to complain. This man ihejirika is dangerous.

THEN U PPL SHD MEET TOO OVER IGBO DOMINATION LIKE UR NORTHERN MASTERS. THEN I WILL BE MORE CONVINCED THAT IGBOLAND IS THE GIANT OF AFRIcA.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 07, 2013
AnanseK:

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by mensdept: 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
Some of you folks can never change and are just local.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by saintohia: 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
AnanseK:

^^^^^^

You people cannot deceive us, ok?

The fuss is not about Ihejirika's recent army promotions, is all about the north and some souls SW that thinks that's the easiest way to convince Nigerians on why GEJ should change the COAS and probably replace him with a Muslim, unfortunately neither GEJ nor Nigerians fell for that rubbish.

For Nigeria to make any progress, federal character (enhanced stupidity) must give way for merit, the North should better start learning to leave with it in one Nijireya or tell it to the birds.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by AnanseK(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
saintohia:

^^^^^^
You people cannot deceive us, ok?

The fuss is not about Ihejirika's recent army promotions, is all about the north and some souls SW that thinks that's the easiest way to convince Nigerians on why GEJ should change the COAS and probably replace him with a Muslim, unfortunately neither GEJ nor Nigerians fell for that rubbish.
For Nigeria to make any progress, federal character (enhanced stupidity) must give way for merit, the North should better start learning to leave with it in one Nijireya or tell it to the birds

and they think certificate though exam cheating is equal to merit. See the kind of dumb president they gave us grin.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by T9ksy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
yarodin:

You guys wouldn't discern the "truth", if it jumps up and smack you right in the middle of your flat

alaru's head.

mtchewwwwwwww.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by T9ksy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
yarodin:

You guys wouldn't discern the "truth", even if it jumps up and smack you right in the middle of your flat

alaru's heads.

mtchewwwwwwww.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 08, 2013
AnanseK:

and they think certificate though exam cheating is equal to merit. See the kind of dumb president they gave us grin.
So,the only thing u remember about exams is cheating, dat tells me sth about u.
FYI, obj wasnt better. Thank u.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by saintohia: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2013
AnanseK:

^^^^^^^

If you don't know what to say read the post and shut up, ok?

Which cheating is more than giving someone who scored 15% in JAMB exam ( from the north) admission to high institution on federal character (enhanced stupidity) and refuse the person that scored 85% from other region admision on merit?

I'm not GEJ fan, which of you people's earlier president did better than him and Nigeria is almost yielding to its elastic limit? Have your people allowed him to function normal since he ascended as Nigerian president?

We refused to be fooled.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by AnanseK(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2013
saintohia:
^^^^^^^
If you don't know what to say read the post and shut up, ok?
Which cheating is more than giving someone who scored 15% in JAMB exam ( from the north) admission to high institution on federal character (enhanced stupidity) and refuse the person that scored 85% from other region admision on merit?
I'm not GEJ fan, which of you people's earlier president did better than him and Nigeria is almost yielding to its elastic limit? Have your people allowed him to function normal since he ascended as Nigerian president?
We refused to be fooled.
What does he need to function properly ? He has enough cassava bread - 1 billion Naira for last year alone.

At least you know that he is not" functioning properly" but you prefer to blame someone else for the President's gross incompetence.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by saintohia: 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2013
AnanseK:
What does he need to function properly ? He has enough cassava bread - 1 billion Naira for last year alone.

At least you know that he is not" functioning properly" but you prefer to blame someone else for the President's gross incompetence.

^^^^^^^^

Stop all distraction for not having a core northerner (Muslim) as president

You people should stop insisting on having your person head any organization or system, even when is obvious that such person doesn't fit into such position.

... then we would start counting for him.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by AnanseK(m): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
[quote author=saintohi
^^^^^^^^
Stop all distraction for not having a core northerner (Muslim) as president
You people should stop insisting on having your person head any organization or system, even when is obvious that such person doesn't fit into such position.
... then we would start counting for him.
[/quote]

Why do you take a whole page to wtrite 2 sentences. Please economize space.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Ojiofor: 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
Any progress report concerning their meeting,I want to be updated
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by igboboy1(m): 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
Lynxxx in Eziokwu

o di kwa egwu
omo i no blame you
first one na packaging
make we enter phase two.

Ndi north na ndi ofe mannu bia kam gwa unu, first one (1967 that is) na packaging...make we enter phase 2 ( whether you like am whether you no like am)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

See The Reply EFCC Gave To A Student / Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon / Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.