Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army (42867 Views)

PDP Senators Meet Over Amaechi, Others’ Confirmation: Nation / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ / Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Desola(f): 12:57am On Feb 06, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

What a slowpoke you are.. shocked Trying so hard to correct someone when you lack common sense. Fool it's fall off and I'm sure you meant illiteracy, Dirty swine like you, why must you show your idiocy on a public domain. angry

I would suggest that you revert to stupidity as your first name since you lack the capacity to distinguish from a typing error and an outright spelling error. Was the sentence grammatically incorrect? Sorry, don't answer that, you are not capable of doing so.

I forgive you though, seeing as the intelligence chip was missed out during your creation.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Dibiachukwu: 1:21am On Feb 06, 2013
nagoma:

Primitive people . Who is Chukwu? A spare parts dealer or a drug courier?
Useless slave. This is why foreigners would suck you like crayfish until you are no more. Beware of the wrought of CHUKWU, be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by redsun(m): 3:06am On Feb 06, 2013
Desola:

My pesky cockroaches, you scum of earth multiply and never die easily.

A nuclear bomb should be planted in your region to wipe you all out.

U mean o. Are u that ugly to be so bitter,even with UR fine name,desola? Something must be wrong somewhere for a woman to be so fettishly and shamelessly bitter.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by oilyngbati3(m): 3:21am On Feb 06, 2013
Desola:

My pesky cockroaches, you scum of earth multiply and never die easily.

A nuclear bomb should be planted in your region to wipe you all out.

grin Yoruba batty gial, I thought you left NL for good after a new MOD was selected. You yorobbers should be ashamed of confining your dirty/ugly tiger-clawed faces to eternal slaves to stinking abokis. We Igbos are ready to wipe you and dirty boko pigs ewusa/Fulani out. Just give us the reason to...we are waiting. Basterrrrd cowards. angry

4 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Freewilly(f): 3:51am On Feb 06, 2013
Ejiné:

LOOOL! She just tripped and fell all by herself out of her own stupiidity! grin
I'm sure she wanted to say "illiteracy", but ended up actually implying LITERACY is a cankerworm grin
Just goes to round up how much of a morroon she truly is grin

But then again, were you really expecting any better from a sweaty, yellow-eyed, Yoruba village idiioot with stinky armpits that reek of rotten moin-moin?

"OUCHH!.. I felt that all the way here.

That hurts really bad

I'd kill myself if that was said to me.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by pazienza(m): 5:30am On Feb 06, 2013
Ozichim:

I dought if U are an Igbo Man. wake up before it is too latew for. Ur thibking about GEJ is cpmpletly wrong!

If the guy is an igbo,then awolowo was an igbo too. *laughs*

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by igboboy1(m): 6:09am On Feb 06, 2013
LMAO....IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE IN NIGERIA NOWADAYS THAT THE FEAR OF NDIGBO IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM....

FEELS GOOD TO BE IGBO.....NWA'AFOR REPRESENTING....

NDI Yoruba NA NDI EWU ASA SEEKING KNOWLEDGE....HEHEHE

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by pazienza(m): 6:13am On Feb 06, 2013
Ogoni militant: you are just a small fool. Wake up

Tell him bro.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by AnanseK(m): 6:20am On Feb 06, 2013
igbo boy: LMAO....IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE IN NIGERIA NOWADAYS THAT THE FEAR OF NDIGBO IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM....
FEELS GOOD TO BE IGBO.....NWA'AFOR REPRESENTING....
NDI Yoruba NA NDI EWU ASA SEEKING KNOWLEDGE....HEHEHE

Even the Igbos fear themselves. Who wants to be kidnapped? Even here in Ghana. .
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by igboboy1(m): 6:24am On Feb 06, 2013
AnanseK:

Even the Igbos fear themselves. Who wants to be kidnapped? Even here in Ghana.

CHARLIE BIKO MECHIONU
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Freewilly(f): 6:26am On Feb 06, 2013
AnanseK:

Even the Igbos fear themselves. Who wants to be kidnapped? Even here in Ghana.

I'm sure nobody wants to kidnap your broke a/s/s. So relax come home and give up your house boy work in Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by codeworks(m): 6:29am On Feb 06, 2013
You can as well mention those that dominating in terrorism and corruption. Northern elites have decided to impoverish their people. They send their children abroad to study while they enslaved their people with almarjari education. They can easily be brainwash to do bad. Saying: lion you train can devour on you anytime

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by mctons: 7:27am On Feb 06, 2013
If this is true he said it, then Sheikh Gumi should be hung for treason. It is a move of division, confusion and unrest. Boko Haram is a problem facing us daily with blood shed and one element from the desert making inciting meetings to cause more havoc in d polity. In d Allah's name it will never be well with u.

My suggestion is for Nigeria to return to regional government while Nigeria almagamated should remain as a less attractive entity so dat people like Sheikh Gumi can decide wat their Army should compose of his children and relative. A nepotic BH
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Akanbiedu(m): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2013
Some things never change.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Godmann(m): 7:48am On Feb 06, 2013
Josh090:
Bro, I kinda like the way you reason, its quite better than those of some of your belligerent brothers.
But I want you to explain further, how did the yorubas as an ethnic group take your money and give you 20pounds?
And how do you expect yoruba people to react to invasion of Oree?
Thanks.

The payment of 20pounds to Igbos (in my opinion) is born out of fear. Gowon as the head of that Government was unlettered. Muritala Mohammed also was (and in any case had a serious hatred for Igbos). Awolowo with Senior permanent secretaries including Enahoro and Anyila advised that the policy of 20pounds be implemented. It was these same people and same mentality that brought about the abandoned property. Remember, these are supposed to be our fellow southerners. I am wrong to have said Yoruba; I would have said a greater percentage of Yoruba intellectuals and leaders. It will also help if you can listen to Akintola’s address to Yoruba sometimes around 1964 on Igbo domination.

As for the invasion of Ore, it was wrong. But I believe there was no intention to denigrate Yorubas. Remember the troops stopped at Ore in the first place b/c they were trying to get the support of Yoruba leaders before preceding down to Lagos. The real story is that while Ojukwu wanted the troop to head direct to Lagos, Banjo (a Yoruba and leader of that operation) and the leaders of that operation who comprised mainly the Boys that organised the January 1966 coup (Ifeajuna, Ademoyega etc) preferred what they called a "Third force" that will call both Ojukwu and Gowon to order. They were trapped in the East but never supported Ojukwu in his secession bid, nor were they happy with the way Gowon was running the nation. They preferred to stop both of them and carry on from where they stopped in 1966.

So on crossing over to Asaba, they chose to unfold another agenda different from what was agreed with Ojukwu in planning the operation. The initial goal was to get to Lagos early enough and cause a stalemate between Lagos and Enugu. They wanted to force the Federal Government out of Lagos by that operation. Banjo chose to negotiate his ways into Yoruba land and thing did not go the way he planned. When they went back to Enugu, Ojukwu killed them.

This was an unfortunate incidence. I am never a supporter of Ojukwu. I have told my dad who fought that war on the side of Biafra that they were misled and I meant it. While also condemning Gowon, I hold Ojukwu guilty in taking some serious selfish decision that lead to the war. I seriously believe Nzeogwu's dead was masterminded by Ojukwu. Nzeogwu was an Igbo hero and shared none of Ojukwu's secessionist agenda. Nzeogwu would have joined Banjo and co in their third force bid of he was alive. And believe me; he would have changed the course of that unfortunate history. But as a core radical progressive that he was, he showed his hands early and Ojukwu had to get away with him. The circumstance of his dead is another story; needless to say that they lied to the Biafran masses that he was killed by Nigerian Soldiers; the very soldiers that saw his dead body and took it to Kaduna for national burial.

A close study of those events reveals (as always) that what was at stake was the glory and ambition of few individuals and never that of any group or tribe. Nigeria's foundation somehow was laid on personal betrayals.

Those few initial elites were mainly all manipulators. They deceived the whole nation.

I will give you an instance. Tony Anenih was Zik's ADC. Don't you believe his politics of today must have been learnt from Zik. And seriously I have evidences that Zik played Machiavellian Politics. Zik used some Igbos against other for personal glory.

So the mess we are in today is a creation of our past
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by saintohia: 7:53am On Feb 06, 2013
Desola:

seems like literacy is the cankerworm which rather than eat fruits, takes permanent residence in your brains and subjects people from your part of the world to illiteracy and render you useless when it comes to spelling.

I have only out of the goodness of my heart corrected one lunatic from your stock and you come running along. Do you guys fall of the conveyor belt of stupidity?

There must be a manufacturing plant specially for you people because the rate at which you churn out idiocy is amazing!

^^^^^^

Stop that insult baby girl, is English language her first language?

Would you've corrected her if she used Igbo or Yoruba language?

You can only do that if you're her English teacher, but that's not the case, ok?
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by igboboy1(m): 7:55am On Feb 06, 2013
^^^ u get time o...u must be new here, she is the forum's ogbanje. She gets really Hot whenever she sees an igbo post

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by saintohia: 8:24am On Feb 06, 2013
igbo boy: ^^^ u get time o...u must be new here, she is the forum's ogbanje. She gets really Hot whenever she sees an igbo post

^^^^^^

I'm not new nwanne, her words irritate.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by abbakacici: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2013
chingyjant:
Many people are naive when it comes to the issue of southern Nigeria.With no apology or tribalism the Yorubas are culpable of this.I have met many of them that thinks everyone from Edo and Delta are Igbo.Even some people from the south are still naive when it comes to Rivers and Bayelsa.They think everybody from these two states are Ijaws
is just like the south people that think every muslim in the north is hausa. So now that igbo dominate somewhere they want to start saying there are not all igbos I.e edo delta etc and b4 they never care that north is made many tribe as well no all muslim northner is aboki
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by AnanseK(m): 9:03am On Feb 06, 2013
Freewilly:

I'm sure nobody wants to kidnap your broke a/s/s. So relax come home and give up your house boy work in Ghana.

" Come into my little parlour " - So the spider said to the fly. You have to continue kidnapping your brothers, uncles and aunties. I will not fall for your fake guarantee, let me know when you have finished. I dye kampke here, it's safe. grin
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by xxyz17(m): 9:06am On Feb 06, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ejiné:

LOOOL! She just tripped and fell all by herself out of her own stupiidity! grin
I'm sure she wanted to say "illiteracy", but ended up actually implying LITERACY is a cankerworm grin
Just goes to round up how much of a morroon she truly is grin

But then again, were you really expecting any better from a sweaty, yellow-eyed, Yoruba village idiioot with stinky armpits that reek of rotten moin-moin?
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by abbakacici: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2013
Igbo hate northner nigeria and yarubu with passion and funny thing every time a igbo is in position of authority the only competent people by miracle become igbo. Example ministry of aviation all the parastatal are head by igbo or igbo related tribe eg delta or edo eg nigeria civil aviation authority harold demuren 2 nigerian airspace management agency is headed by mazi nnamdi udoh. Federal airport authority of nigeria George Ureisi. FAAN is worst because out of the 10 board member only 2 are yarubu and one hausa nigeria college of aviation technology zaria headed by chinyere kulu accident investigation bureau nnamdi mba
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by AnanseK(m): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2013
abbakacici: Igbo hate northner nigeria and yarubu with passion and funny thing every time a igbo is in position of authority the only competent people by miracle become igbo. Example ministry of aviation all the parastatal are head by igbo or igbo related tribe eg delta or edo eg nigeria civil aviation authority harold demuren 2 nigerian airspace management agency is headed by mazi nnamdi udoh. Federal airport authority of nigeria George Ureisi. FAAN is worst because out of the 10 board member only 2 are yarubu and one hausa nigeria college of aviation technology zaria headed by chinyere kulu accident investigation bureau nnamdi mba

They have no social demeanor. Although they show aggressiveness and advancement in now in 21st century, the Igbo are anthropologically at food gatherer stage of evolution. It's just them and nobody else , and they have no shame.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by AnanseK(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2013
Godman_n:

The payment of 20pounds to Igbos (in my opinion) is born out of fear. Gowon as the head of that Government was unlettered. Muritala Mohammed also was (and in any case had a serious hatred for Igbos). Awolowo with Senior permanent secretaries including Enahoro and Anyila advised that the policy of 20pounds be implemented. It was these same people and same mentality that brought about the abandoned property. Remember, these are supposed to be our fellow southerners. I am wrong to have said Yoruba; I would have said a greater percentage of Yoruba intellectuals and leaders. It will also help if you can listen to Akintola’s address to Yoruba sometimes around

I stopped reading this crap after the first paragraph when I saw the typical baseless arrogance , classical example of the southern narcissism . Describing Gowon and Murtala as unlettered cheesy! We are now saddled with a southern PhD who doesn't know his left from his right. And as far as being lettered is concerned GEJ will not qualify as a houseboy for either Gowon or Murtala. Mttcheeew!! A guy that cannot make one complete sensible sentence without faltering! angry. Mannerless uncultured eediots.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by abbakacici: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2013
In ministry of science and technology they have 18 paratatal 13 are headed by igbo because the ministry is igbo ITA OKON EWWE in ministry of land and housing AMA PEPPLE out of 8 paratatals she give igbo 6 and the only reason why ngozi and nnaji don't do the same was because of the present of minister of state in their ministry but still in ministry of power more 50 percent of the paratatals their head. Are igbo. onyebuchi chuku minister for health 10 out of the 14 paratatal 35 out of 54 federal hospital are all headed by igbos The only igbo minister not showing tribal sentiment in chosing head. Of paratatal is emeka wagu.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by kettykings: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
abbakacici: In ministry of science and technology they have 18 paratatal 13 are headed by igbo because the ministry is igbo ITA OKON EWWE in ministry of land and housing AMA PEPPLE out of 8 paratatals she give igbo 6 and the only reason why ngozi and nnaji don't do the same was because of the present of minister of state in their ministry but still in ministry of power more 50 percent of the paratatals their head. Are igbo. onyebuchi chuku minister for health 10 out of the 14 paratatal 35 out of 54 federal hospital are all headed by igbos The only igbo minister not showing tribal sentiment in chosing head. Of paratatal is emeka wagu.

you could have brought out verifiable statistics to back up you claim , however what do you think is the final solution to this igbo domination
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by T9ksy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
kettykings:

you could have brought out verifiable statistics to back up you claim , however what do you think is the final solution to this igbo domination

AND when did you guys started dealing in, "veriafiable" evidencies?

I thought, you lot just regurgitate whatever your conditioned mind, tells you to irrespective of what imagery is extantly available to your koro koro eyes.

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by AnanseK(m): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
kettykings:

See the arrogance. They never learn.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
gramci:
You should have asked yourself, can anything good come from the North?
when we cut off suplies again and remind you of the terror you once went through in those days, may be you will remember we have all the being nourishing your theiving, arrogant, selfish and dubious DNA.

Hello world, we can rid you of the Igbo theiving, dubious, arrogant and drugpeddling syndrome by cutting off food supply.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by redsun(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
abbakacici: Igbo hate northner nigeria and yarubu with passion and funny thing every time a igbo is in position of authority the only competent people by miracle become igbo. Example ministry of aviation all the parastatal are head by igbo or igbo related tribe eg delta or edo eg nigeria civil aviation authority harold demuren 2 nigerian airspace management agency is headed by mazi nnamdi udoh. Federal airport authority of nigeria George Ureisi. FAAN is worst because out of the 10 board member only 2 are yarubu and one hausa nigeria college of aviation technology zaria headed by chinyere kulu accident investigation bureau nnamdi mba

You guys are sick. At present there is an accounting appointment in one of the Federal aviation parastatals that an hausa chap suppose to take over from a yoruba man who thinks the position is his birth right and he is refusing to leave,even when it is obvious he is not competent enough for the position.

This has been going on for the past six months now and the huasa chap can't move to lagos because the yoruba man is still there,laying all the juju toxic missiles he can lay his hands on with the hope that they will change the aviation minister's mind or make the huasa man disappear. Fetish bastards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Davido Performs At Alex Otti’s Inauguration Party In Abia (Video/Photos) / PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport / Murray-Bruce Tweets About Looting And APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.