Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army (42817 Views)

PDP Senators Meet Over Amaechi, Others’ Confirmation: Nation / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ / Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by dumjoshua: 7:36am On Feb 05, 2013
i know that nigeria as a nation can no longer stand,north have been favoured more than any region still they complain bitterly at any little opportunity of other region,4 me ths depict the level of hatered and unacceptance of other regions.south should stop behaving as inferiors and come up wth strong stands when neccessary.forget one nigeria because the north are planning hw to survive after seperation while the south are interested in one nigeria,hw to protect their property in d north, they hav started storing oil and protecting their mineral salts.the highest we shld do 4 d younger generation is to seperate wwout war 4 years. lets ibos shine their eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by newmaonza: 7:41am On Feb 05, 2013
PointB: After going through this thread, I smile and at the same time very worried.

I smiled when I realized that many people can see through the scheme of our Northern brother to keep all of us down south in perpetual slavery; I smile when I saw how determined we are that these will never be allowed to be. Not again!

But I am worried because the people we are dealing with are capable of brain-washing miscreants and thugs into carrying out their diabolic scheme, as some pay little premium on human lives in the North. We have seen this cycle of violence many times in the past. We have not forgotten the pogrom of the 60s, and we certainly have not forgotten how recently our brethren sent to the North as corpers were murdered not only cold blood, but also in broad daylight. Boko Haram still dwell with us, as we speak. I fear that without caution history may repeat itself again.

I urge my fellow southerner, especially those from the old Eastern Region, include our fair complexioned beautiful Edo women and handsome Edo men. Be alert; be very alert. If/when the come for Igbos, I bet they will also come for you. Let those in these category, who have any reason to reside in the North live in pairs. While one sleep the other watches. Keep a dagger or gun beside your bed; check it before you sleep. If they come for you, do not panic, just ensure you don't go down like a lamb to the slaughter house. Nigeria belong to all of us; we must tolerate one another or we must separate. The era of cheap killing, and cold blooded massacre certainly must come to an end. Now is the time to enforce peace!!

e be like say Almajiri never ambush u before........................... If a place is unsafe for You, Please Leave that area in Peace before You become Statistics
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Reference(m): 7:43am On Feb 05, 2013
luvmijeje: What is the response from the office of the president? Abi Mr President want to break up this country!
A seed of mutiny has been sown in The Nigerian Army and he is not addresing the nation to assure us he is on top of it.
I desire a change in this country but not from the army,it should come from our vote.

No seed of mutiny has been sowed. The military remains as professional as it has ever been. These petty distractions cannot distract that great institution.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by gurujoe(m): 7:45am On Feb 05, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish: Stupid iyamuri,yes d senator 4m Kogi are there.Do u think we like u hateful ppl over here?
Look @ this fish seller o! Who need u before. Meh Dangaria!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by tunde1200(m): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma: The Igbos can never provide honest leadership wherever they find themselves. Their rise fr ok primitive culture to civilization with no natural development is commendable but it denied them the sense of social mutual existene and code of ethics. They will always cheat. Ihejirika is only 2 years in that position but his Igbo genes are telling him that he must fill all th positions with Igbos. The same with the immigration lady Who wanted to convert the Nigerian immigration service into Biafran immigration service. All the other Igbo people in position behave in the same way. Those who are not in position will courier drugs and kidnap other people- anything illegal and antisocial they are there. This army scandal is affecting all other non Igbo Nigerians not just the north. When you read the details you will see that more yorubas are adversely affected by this ihejirika's nepotism. They can shout , they can scream, but we must get to the bottom of it. If the country is to be divided so be it and let's do it in peace. South for SOUTHERNERS and north for NORTHERNERS . It is a continuation of their Jan 1966 plans.

You really make sense.
Igbos are known for dominating in every aspect of life.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by heisenberg33: 7:48am On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma: The Igbos can never provide honest leadership wherever they find themselves. Their rise fr ok primitive culture to civilization with no natural development is commendable but it denied them the sense of social mutual existene and code of ethics. They will always cheat. Ihejirika is only 2 years in that position but his Igbo genes are telling him that he must fill all th positions with Igbos. The same with the immigration lady Who wanted to convert the Nigerian immigration service into Biafran immigration service. All the other Igbo people in position behave in the same way. Those who are not in position will courier drugs and kidnap other people- anything illegal and antisocial they are there. This army scandal is affecting all other non Igbo Nigerians not just the north. When you read the details you will see that more yorubas are adversely affected by this ihejirika's nepotism. They can shout , they can scream, but we must get to the bottom of it. If the country is to be divided so be it and let's do it in peace. South for SOUTHERNERS and north for NORTHERNERS . It is a continuation of their Jan 1966 plans.

Your ignorance and crass stupidity is unparalleled by any i have witnessed this new year, and i hope never to be unfortunate to witness another. That our country is still lying in a state of comatose many years after independence is due to the gargantuan corruption perpetrated by your Northern brothers. You should be ashamed and apologizing to Nigerians but still you have the temerity to spew this drivel. No other ethnic group has ever enjoyed power like your blood-thirsty brothers, and the main reason why Nigeria is still reeling from backwardness is because of all those years your "aboki" brothers ruled us by jack-boots and brass hats. I know you are a fool, but let me ask your little mind some questions.....Is Farouk lawal an Igbo man? Is Mr Yusuf who stole Billions from pension money Igbo? Igbos cheat right? Why is there so much poverty and gnashing of teeth in the north more than any other place in Nigeria? What are your "thieving" Governors doing with the wealth of the masses?isn't that corruption in an epic scale? More Northerners have been in charge of the petroleum ministry and NNPC yet our refineries couldn't work under them. Yet you sight only a convenient example to massage your myopic and parochial mind. I am usually not a tribalistic person, but i get irritated when i see charlatans like you talking a lot of balderdash........please shut up if you do not know what to say

8 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by newmaonza: 7:48am On Feb 05, 2013
Virgin Finder:

That was why OBJ ensured by all means that a non-Igbo emerged as Yar'Adua's VP in 2007.
The rest is history.

We all know you Igbos more than you know yourselves.

[b]The presidency of Nigeria will remain forever remain off-limits for the Igbos [/b]as long as we run this winner-takes-all, doomed-to-fail federal system of govt in this country.

For now,you Igbos can enjoy all the top positions jor.
There is the necessary check in place(the president). No wahala.

Igbo kwenu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is what other tribes have reduced Igbos to then itz high time the Igbos break away from Nigeria,,, But the thing is that they will want to drag the Niger-delta away with them.... I think they are the only tribes after the North afraid of standing alone without oil money though they will never admit it
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Onlytruth(m): 7:48am On Feb 05, 2013
tunde1200:

You really make sense.
Igbos are known for dominating in every aspect of life.

Like Super Eagles and Super Falcons abi?
Shameless bigots.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by newmaonza: 7:55am On Feb 05, 2013
Question 1.) Please tell me which tribe has provided Honest leadership till date............
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by saintohia: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2013
Aggrippa: walahi trust me some people are deliberately relentlessly determined to make these SE people perpetual slaves.

^^^^^^^

Convince me on how you would accomplish it?

You are saying you still support federal character that have made the north to completely stop thinking and schooling because they believe a position must be given to them when they don't merit it.

The north cannot continue to drag everybody backwards, the earlier you understand this, the better for the north and the entire Nigeria, ok?
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by joeyfire(m): 7:57am On Feb 05, 2013
new maonza:

If this is what other tribes have reduced Igbos to then itz high time the Igbos break away from Nigeria,,, But the thing is that they will want to drag the Niger-delta away with them.... I think they are the only tribes after the North afraid of standing alone without oil money though they will never admit it

Igboland has oil
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by sol2galay: 8:00am On Feb 05, 2013
Virgin Finder:

That was why OBJ ensured by all means that a non-Igbo emerged as Yar'Adua's VP in 2007.
The rest is history.

We all know you Igbos more than you know yourselves.

The presidency of Nigeria will remain forever remain off-limits for the Igbos as long as we run this winner-takes-all, doomed-to-fail federal system of govt in this country.

For now,you Igbos can enjoy all the top positions jor.
There is the necessary check in place(the president). No wahala.

because igboman canot be president thats why your are comfortable enjoying ur surfering nad smilling...Ewu!

Igbo kwenu!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by luc26(f): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2013
Wen all d cattle rearing abokis flooded in2 d army dey didn't do meeting oo na nw.mshwwww idiotz we taking overrrr!!!
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by miiraaj: 8:03am On Feb 05, 2013
It surprises me whenever you Igbos make statements about checking the proportion of various ethnic groups in every organisation based on quota system. It only shows how dumb an average Igbo man is and uses his annus to think. Has it never occured to these dumb Igbos that the north has more states than the south? Has it not occured to these igbo lunatics that the hausa/fulani effectively control 12 states as against 5 that is controlled by Igbos? It a true quota system,how can d igbo complain of marginalisation(Sorry,Igbos like to dominate)?. You guys just come online and advertise ur ignorance. I advice u all stick to your spare parts business and stop ridiculing urselves on this platform.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by saintohia: 8:06am On Feb 05, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Well, it's difficult to fault your stance but a lot of folks here are putting in more emotion than logic. But you don't break a law because you don't like it, you repeal it.
It's not like Ihejirika is a military head of state whose decision can not be questioned. Somebody ll use same methodology tomorrow and I hope folks take it in like manner.

^^^^^^^

Do you really understand that the fuss is not really about Ihejirika's appointment, they only think that's the easiest way to convince Nigerians on why he must be changed for a Muslim COAS, that's what they're fighting for.

I want you to figure that out, then you will align with me that they don't have a case.

Must they impose what they think favors them on Nigerians? .... Without minding the effects on others

We've to stop them, this country belong to all of us.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by zuchyblink(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2013
kindabigg:

Most of the players in the SE are not core igbos, majority are deltans and from rivers.

Victor Moses, Juwon Oshaniwa, Raheem Lawal(Yoruba). Nosa Igiebor, Efe Ambrose, Fegor Ogude, Reuben Gabriel & Brown Ideye(Edo). Ahmed Musa(Hausa).

Keshi just loves his Delta people. Those players are not the best Nigeria has to off but they have done well.
which one is core igbo?u are either an igbo man or not.wether igbo man in akwa ibom,delta,rivers and benue,u are an igbo man

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by luc26(f): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2013
Whoz dis underage dat talks anyhow?without igbos nigeria as a whole is doomed!did I hear u mention oil and niger delta?mehnn u stil sleeping so u rili nid 2 wake and c d dirty oil wud soon b a tin of d past whch wud render d whole niger delta and nigeria useless!

new maonza:

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by theripper2: 8:07am On Feb 05, 2013
Ooooh, so there re*ta*rde*d Senators have taken it a step further? Aboki should stop whining like sissies when we reciprocate what dey institutionalised in equal measure. The country was programmed to fail when Aboki "endoparasites" are allowed to proliferate every sector of the economy knowing fully well majority of dem are Illiterates. Wonder why nobody is saying anything about the Customs, Immigration, Nigerian Ports Authority. Igbos should be circumspect about this Northern agenda and Sheikh Gumi seems like a sly anarchist. May God help d Igbos from dis Unholy alliance called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by miiraaj: 8:08am On Feb 05, 2013
new maonza:
Question 1.) Please tell me which tribe has provided Honest leadership till date............

Gen. Murtala nd Gen. Buhari.... Any other question?
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by marveouz: 8:10am On Feb 05, 2013
Ogosoga: when they were dominating nobody complained

Abi Ooooo
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by luc26(f): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2013
Wen obj ruled d yorubas were in power and am sure u didn't complain den...typical nigerian!tke a chilled pill jor

HAH:

Bigot for your information all appointment in govt must follow the federal character constitutionally and it is wrong for one part to dominate others

I have worked closely with the nigerian army and believe me Igbo are among the minority not because they are not recruited but because they want to make money quickly and in the military you must pay your due

One thing I notice about this Jonathan government is the deliberate marginalization of the south west in every sector, it seems the highest office holder from south west is the minister of Agriculture

And the reason why must people see the north as dominating is because the north sees itself as one but in the south everyone Identifies with his tribe and there is nothing like one south that is why jonathan will marginalise the Yorubas.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by zuchyblink(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2013
miiraaj: It surprises me whenever you Igbos make statements about checking the proportion of various ethnic groups in every organisation based on quota system. It only shows how dumb an average Igbo man is and uses his annus to think. Has it never occured to these dumb Igbos that the north has more states than the south? Has it not occured to these igbo lunatics that the hausa/fulani effectively control 12 states as against 5 that is controlled by Igbos? It a true quota system,how can d igbo complain of marginalisation(Sorry,Igbos like to dominate)?. You guys just come online and advertise ur ignorance. I advice u all stick to your spare parts business and stop ridiculing urselves on this platform.
it doesn't stop them from polishing my shoes,rearing cattle and workimg as our gatemen
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by newmaonza: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2013
miiraaj:

Gen. Murtala nd Gen. Buhari.... Any other question?
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 05, 2013
see why every one will forever be suspecious of igbo leadership! They just cannot be honest for ones. And you begin to think these people, by nature, are repulsive to honest, humility and fairness.

To show how unfair they can be, they attribute the current success of the super eagles to the domination of igbo in the team but they have refused to realise that these same igbos dominated the team at the time people called the team super chickens.

Becos an igbo is there, then he must have gone there on merit but when anyone else is there, then it cann be merit. Infact, what other merit do you want to have in the military apart from going to war and coming back? Last time i checked, those who commanded and were deployed on foreign mission in the NA were not igbos. They were the likes of gen. Agwai and gen. Kobe. These were not igbos.

You are sayig the one who went to war and returned isnt worth promotion why? Becos there is someone else who came with paper qualification we cannot verify
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Onlytruth(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2013
souldust: see why every one will forever be suspecious of igbo leadership! They just cannot be honest for ones. And you begin to think these people, by nature, are repulsive to honest, humility and fairness.

To show how unfair they can be, they attribute the current success of the super eagles to the domination of igbo in the team but they have refused to realise that these same igbos dominated the team at the time people called the team super chickens.

Becos an igbo is there, then he must have gone there on merit but when anyone else is there, then it cann be merit. Infact, what other merit do you want to have in the military apart from going to war and coming back? Last time i checked, those who commanded and were deployed on foreign mission in the NA were not igbos. They were the likes of gen. Agwai and gen. Kobe. These were not igbos.

You are sayig the one who went to war and returned isnt worth promotion why? Becos there is someone else who came with paper qualification we cannot verify

You forget Generals Okonkwo and Obiakor.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by VirginFinder: 8:25am On Feb 05, 2013
[quote author=sol2galay][/quote]

Thank God you admit Igbo man cannot be president of Nigeria.

Enjoy the position of COAS while it lasts.

Nothing do una.

Igbo kwenu!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by tunde1200(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2013
Onlytruth:

Like Super Eagles and Super Falcons abi?
Shameless bigots.

Yeah now...
I dont have your time for insulting on NL
Igbos are typical example of what I said earlier and if you have ever work or live with them is clearer.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Onlytruth(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Thank God you admit Igbo man cannot be president of Nigeria.

Enjoy the position of COAS while it lasts.

Nothing do una.

Igbo kwenu!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend stop speaking from both sides of your mouth.
Which kain cowardice be dis sef?

You will have Igbo in the army or Nigeria will be divided. YOU MUST CHOOSE ONE.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Onlytruth(m): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2013
tunde1200:

Yeah now...
I dont have your time for insulting on NL
Igbos are typical example of what I said earlier and if you have ever work or live with them is clearer.

The question you should ask yourself is this: DO YOU WANT NIGERIA TO REMAIN ONE OR DO YOU WANT IGBO TO LEAVE NIGERIA?

We will happilly leave and form our own football team and ARMY of course.
I know that our football team will be almost unstoppable in Africa.
Same with our army.

So, choose one now.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 05, 2013
zuchyblink: which one is core igbo?u are either an igbo man or not.wether igbo man in akwa ibom,delta,rivers and benue,u are an igbo man
pls tell where for benue igbos dey are you talking of the settlers? If thats what you are saying then it is ok. But if you are refering to the indegines as igbos then forget it! They are NOT!
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by marveouz: 8:30am On Feb 05, 2013
kindabigg:

Most of the players in the SE are not core igbos, majority are deltans and from rivers.

Victor Moses, Juwon Oshaniwa, Raheem Lawal(Yoruba). Nosa Igiebor, Efe Ambrose, Fegor Ogude, Reuben Gabriel & Brown Ideye(Edo). Ahmed Musa(Hausa).

Keshi just loves his Delta people. Those players are not the best Nigeria has to off but they have done well.

Lets those who the cap fits wear it o'jare....what makes you think Keshi will decide to choose his people above any other....abeg lets remove tribalism ...if people from other parts of the country are well talented perhaps he would have choose them....lets remove this stupid Federal Character thing....i think the same should go for the civil service, military et al
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Onlytruth(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2013
souldust: pls tell where for benue igbos dey are you talking of the settlers? If thats what you are saying then it is ok. But if you are refering to the indegines as igbos then forget it! They are NOT!

Yes you are right, please stop commenting OFF POINT. When Nigeria divides if there are not Igbo there, it shall be self evident.
I'm sure there may even be Igbos who may want to stay in Nigeria then, but stop all these nonsense talks for now. We shall cross that bridge when we get there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Masquerades Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Nsukka Despite Suspension / Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria / The Soon-To-Be Completed Alausa Multi-Agency Complex In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.