Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003661 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 31, 2014
landray2003: My Ogas pls kindly help to answer dis amateur questn........Incase seller hs agreed to giv me discount on a good and i wnt to use Naija shipping agent rather than d ones he used to advertised, hw am i goin 2pay for my order so dt i can only pay for d good price nt wit d shipping cost as d link wil bring whn i wnt to place an order? Am a newbie......Pls no vex.Thanks

Let's assume the listing price is : $ 100
And shipping price is : $ 50
Total will be: $150

So you discuss with seller, that you are using your own private shipping agent, he/she will ask you to place the order.
Take note, there's a difference between placing the order and paying for the order . . What i mean is this, just click as if you want to buy, the order will be added to your cart, then confirm the order... the next page will ask you for your credit card details to pay. Just close the page. The email your seller. He/she will review and adjust the price from his/her own side. He/she will delete the shipping price and Aliexpress will send you a notification, that you order has been adjusted. Only sellers have the power to adjust price from their back-end.
Once u login to view your Pending Orders, you will see the new price adjustment.
Then confirm it again, and when it ask for your card details, go ahead and pay !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olamidayo85: 6:33am On Jul 31, 2014
Mickyboiz: Has anyone
successfully used his/her
verified Paypal Nigeria
account to buy from ebay cos i jst won a bidding and am afraid to pay tru paypal

used mine successfully.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olamidayo85: 6:37am On Jul 31, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

So you discuss with seller, that you are using your own private shipping agent, he/she will ask you to place the order.
Take note, there's a difference between placing the order and paying for the order . . What i mean is this, just click as if you want to buy, the order will be added to your cart, then confirm the order... the next page will ask you for your credit card details to pay. Just close the page. The email your seller. He/she will review and adjust the price from his/her own side. He/she will delete the shipping price and Aliexpress will send you a notification, that you order has been adjusted. Only sellers have the power to adjust price from their back-end.
Once u login to view your Pending Orders, you will see the new price adjustment.
Then confirm it again, and when it ask for your card details, go ahead and pay !!!!

perfect explanation....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by biggboy(m): 7:28am On Jul 31, 2014
legalwealth: Keep the ball rolling @ everyone! !!

I just shipped Asus X200MA-RCLT07 Touchscreen Intel 11.6 inches 4GB RAM 500GB HD Windows 8 HDMI 1.86Ghz Processor [Manufacturer refurbished] recertified by Asus and comes packaged in an Asus brown box including 90-Day Manufacturer warranty from USA.

Let me know if anyone here is interested in buying or interested in reselling for profit.I'm in Lagos!

Best!
what's the colour, price and pictures? I might be interested in one piece. Email: oluwaphemy009@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by landray2003: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

Thanks for ur respond bro..Realy appreciate u....Well explained & understood...More grease 2ur elbow
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mickyboiz: 8:12am On Jul 31, 2014
olamidayo85:

used mine successfully.
wat did u buy frm ebay
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mickyboiz: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2014
olamidayo85:

used mine successfully.
wat did u buy frm ebay, do dey ship it to u pls explain
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2014
Mickyboiz: wat did u buy frm ebay, do dey ship it to u pls explain
When you buy or bid on ebay always look at were the seller ships to most ship only within Us for this once you can use a 3rd party shipper to route your goods, then there are those who ship internationally this once can and will usually ship to Nigeria, then there are those sellers who state it clearly that buyer pick up for this ones you have 2 options beg a friend/brother etc to pick it or talk to your 3rd party shipper to help you pick it up.
I hope this helps. grin

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2014
landray2003:
Thanks for ur respond bro..Realy appreciate u....Well explained & understood...More grease 2ur elbow

Glad to have helped ! If you get stuck in any other matters;
just mention my username and ask; i"ll respond in a jiffy!

Happy importing !!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tushmum(f): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2014
Importation gurus should pls help me oo!I tracked my items via China Air Mail and it wrote location has 22382500...Abeg wetin dis numbers mean oo?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bobojoshua(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2014
Tushmum: Importation gurus should pls help me oo!I tracked my items via China Air Mail and it wrote location has 22382500...Abeg wetin dis numbers mean oo?
how did you track it from which site
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tushmum(f): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
nano4him:
how did you track it from which site
. I tracked it via China Airmail website
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by niyadcom: 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
whenever i want to buy anything from AE and the price is not much i used webmoney to pay and they confirm my payment within 1 or 2minutes
but webmoney is 190 naira on many websiteS but i get it at the rate of of 188 from a guy with steady supply you can call 08143955351 webmoney
is reliable than any other e currency.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
niyadcom: whenever i want to buy anything from AE and the price is not much i used webmoney to pay and they confirm my payment within 1 or 2minutes
but webmoney is 190 naira on many websiteS but i get it at the rate of of 188 from a guy with steady supply you can call 08143955351 webmoney
sitll high

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
niyadcom: whenever i want to buy anything from AE and the price is not much i used webmoney to pay and they confirm my payment within 1 or 2minutes
188# reliable? Oh God
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by niyadcom: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
eph12:
188# reliable? Oh God
by reliability am not talking of price but possible US attack
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hi friends. SellingPoint's 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks are still very much available. N5,000 only. Free delivery within Lagos and Ota. Nationwide delivery available too. Call/Whatsapp our reps on 08067864475 and 08097391641.

At SellingPoint, quality and customers' satisfaction are our watchwords.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
SellingPoint's 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks. N5,000 only. Call/Whatsapp 08067864475 /08097391641 to order.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Evicsholar(f): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
i tracked the item i bought on AE on saturday and it showed it had arrived my city(abk) since friday. I expected a phonecall from d post office but didnt recieve any so i decieded to go dere n to my surprise, dey sed my good hasnt gotten to them. Pls wot do i do?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by santakris(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Evicsholar: i tracked the item i bought on AE on saturday and it showed it had arrived my city(abk) since friday. I expected a phonecall from d post office but didnt recieve any so i decieded to go dere n to my surprise, dey sed my good hasnt gotten to them. Pls wot do i do?

Give them more time.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by festico: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hello hz u guys r doing a great job here, just came accross this thread ve been trying to make my first order but problem is dat wen i click the buy now button it 'll not open i use firefox pls what could be d prob thks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
festico: Hello hz u guys r doing a great job here, just came accross this thread ve been trying to make my first order but problem is dat wen i click the buy now button it 'll not open i use firefox pls what could be d prob thks.
clear cookies or use chrome
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by funkyjms: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ema gba mi...hope no be say this supplier is playing smart on me?
He has shipped my goods for almost a week now and I've not been able to track it... Item not found is what I'm getting anytime I track

first of all, he offered China shipping when I placed the order but when shipping, he used HongKong without communicating the change to me, I found out from the code he gave to me. I learnt that Hong Kong code do start with R and ends in HK... now I can't track...

I requested for another tracking code, he said I should for some days that they will soon update it...could that be true?

Again, I noticed that the shipping mode is showing Chinapost airmail when I checked the details of my order whereas the supplier shipped via Hong Kong, even from the tracking code, it shows it is via Hong Kong but in my account it is showing chinapost...what could have caused the discrepancy??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
funkyjms: Ema gba mi...hope no be say this supplier is playing smart on me?
He has shipped my goods for almost a week now and I've not been able to track it... Item not found is what I'm getting anytime I track

first of all, he offered China shipping when I placed the order but when shipping, he used HongKong without communicating the change to me, I found out from the code he gave to me. I learnt that Hong Kong code do start with R and ends in HK... now I can't track...

I requested for another tracking code, he said I should for some days that they will soon update it...could that be true?

Again, I noticed that the shipping mode is showing Chinapost airmail when I checked the details of my order whereas the supplier shipped via Hong Kong, even from the tracking code, it shows it is via Hong Kong but in my account it is showing chinapost...what could have caused the discrepancy??

while i would ask you to wait. most free shipping status do not update until almost 2weeks, that's why it's called free shipping
in other news, can you post a link to your supplier's store, let's verify his authenticity . . .
i dont see why it would show two different shipping companies at the same time.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gmacnoms(m): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

while i would ask you to wait. most free shipping status do not update until almost 2weeks, that's why it's called free shipping
in other news, can you post a link to your supplier's store, let's verify his authenticity . . .
i dont see why it would show two different shipping companies at the same time.
Chin cHong chu wan scam u? Ema wori, #America must hear dis
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stlaibrowne(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
abeg I need help anyone that have shipped packahe through dhl please share with me how it works
will the good ne delivered right to my door step of the address I dropped or I will go and receive it myself at the post office nearby please help out
fyi: the good na phone
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
stlaibrowne: abeg I need help anyone that have shipped packahe through dhl please share with me how it works
will the good ne delivered right to my door step of the address I dropped or I will go and receive it myself at the post office nearby please help out
fyi: the good na phone
Your doorstep
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Xinoman(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hello gr8 importers in d house plz help am plannin to go into diz importation biz bt i dnt knw hw to chat wit sellers tru my c6 phone.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
gmacnoms: Chin cHong chu wan scam u? Ema wori, #America must hear dis
Open ya eyes, u're quotin d wrong dude

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.