Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Who Should Love More? Husband Or Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Love More? Husband Or Wife (1301 Views)

Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? / Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Love More? Husband Or Wife by xyoung: 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
Since the man/boyfriend is the head of the family, bread winner, decision maker and the one paying the bride price, I feel the wife/girlfriend should love her man more than he love her
If it happens the other way round, then the man is bound to have problems with his extended family, friends and might even lose control of the relationship
Correct me if I'm wrong
Re: Who Should Love More? Husband Or Wife by oketoyinbofatim(f): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
xyoung: Since the man/boyfriend is the head of the family, bread winner, decision maker and the one paying the bride price, I feel the wife/girlfriend should love her man more than he love her
If it happens the other way round, then the man is bound to have problems with his extended family, friends and might even lose control of the relationship
Correct me if I'm wrong
u are very wrong both should L♥√E equally, bible said men should L♥√E there wivies more, wives should be summisive to there husband
Re: Who Should Love More? Husband Or Wife by xyoung: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
oketoyinbofatim: u are very wrong both should L♥√E equally, bible said men should L♥√E there wivies more, wives should be summisive to there husband
I agree with you..Both should love each other but what I mean is whose love should be more??

(1) (Reply)

R U Shy,lonely,fat,2fat,suga Mom Need A Cute Guy For Secret Sex Afair / Best Gift For Married Virgin / Please Heeeeellllllp, She Asked Me To Write My Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.