Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Too Busy To Meet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Busy To Meet (1261 Views)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... / Too Busy To Be In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Busy To Meet by scaredy: 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
Re: Too Busy To Meet by emilyone(f): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
just be careful!
Re: Too Busy To Meet by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
He prolly has someone at the moment, cos no amount of work can make u not to visit the one u love. Personally, thats the excuse i give to girls i wanna fvck, but dont have their time yet.

2 Likes

Re: Too Busy To Meet by omega25red(m): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
scaredy: I met this guy in 2011 and we xchanged nos.he didn't call me and I forgot about him.he started callin me again last year.we have been chattin for over 4mnths.I have forgotten how he looks like and I suggested we meet.but he keeps saying he's very busy and can't make it.

He was supposed to come to my church 2mnths ago.but he calld me the next day to say sorry for not coming that his car broke down. Now he calls me once a week and goes on about how he lovs me.I feel he's married or has a serious girlfriend and is using me as backup.I'm confused
you are in a catfish situation (look it up)

1 Like

Re: Too Busy To Meet by greatgod2012(f): 1:26am On Feb 07, 2013
Face it or leave it.......he doesnt have your time now........you are a kind of extra-tyre......be careful.
Re: Too Busy To Meet by scaredy: 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
Thanx everyone for your advice. This is a sad situation for but I have learnt from all y'all have said

(1) (Reply)

You Are Still Wasting Your Money On Ladies? / Girls Do You Ask Your boyfriend How He Makes His Money? / How Can I Show My Fiancee That I Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.