Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage (14153 Views)

Mozambique Scraps Ban On Same-sex Marriage! / France Legalises Same-sex Marriage / France Legalises Same Sex Marriage: Couples Can Adopt Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 08, 2013
some people were born gay. they dint chose to be gay, I think people should be allowed to love who ever nd however they want to love so long as its between two adults. which is easier, dating the opposite sex or dating ur same sex? I believe the former is our answer so u ve no idea how diff it is to even accept who they are.most things in the bible waa jewish tradition, nd wen jesus came all he did was to preach love. nd such love includes u lovin d gays in our society. fornication is a sin ryt bt its more or less a normal thing now in our society so y so much emphasis on d gays. nd trust me dey dnt even want the gay marriage ryt, ppl just acceptin them wud do just fine.

3 Likes

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by saynotojona: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2013
Every nation that forgets God will soon become history, its a question of time. Read this:

And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done.

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Creatrixity(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2013
Does that mean logicboy can finally get hitched to simonAndal?
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Capnd143(m): 10:05am On Feb 08, 2013
This is the same western world that calls Africans not mentally and intellectualy civilized! Now this is the heights of uncivilization of their hell-bound sorry asses.
Whoever said nigeria is not blessed, let him the try to introduce such immoral and inhuman practise in nigeria and see what his/her pieces would look like, because surely naija boys shall destroy such a person!
BTW Gej for no gri sef, because at least 20 committees would have been set up to look into the matter, and another 30 committees to probe, plus 5 more to check the set up committe, and the 15 more to put out the blueprint! Lol. Im for take eternity!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by pappy2000: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2013
Now we now know who is gay on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2013
Hettymoore: some people were born gay. they dint chose to be gay, I think people should be allowed to love who ever nd however they want to love so long as its between two adults. which is easier, dating the opposite sex or dating ur same sex? I believe the former is our answer so u ve no idea how diff it is to even accept who they are.most things in the bible waa jewish tradition, nd wen jesus came all he did was to preach love. nd such love includes u lovin d gays in our society. fornication is a sin ryt bt its more or less a normal thing now in our society so y so much emphasis on d gays. nd trust me dey dnt even want the gay marriage ryt, ppl just acceptin them wud do just fine.
Mr man in the same vain go and screw your mother and your sisters all in the vain that you are all adults that should be allowed based on the fact that you are all adults.You look cursed.Nonsense Idiot

2 Likes

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by inosend: 10:20am On Feb 08, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito: Hades: Finally, I will have enough men with widend bottoms in my kingdom. Minion: Ah, your evilness, the ones we have are already causing havoc Hades: I know, but there is nothing as sweet as seeing so many males at the same time Black Prince: (Whimpers, using his hand to hide his anus) Minion: You see, they even raped their saviour, I might be next if their numbers increases shocked shocked shocked shocked
I have always loved the dialogue thing. Keep it up.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2013
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 08, 2013
dinachi: Thank God they admited it is a controversial legislation! Controversy personified. We know people are not born gays. It is a product of conditioning caused by quarantining males only or females only together during their formative years in boarding schools when sexual ideas run wild! That explains why we have a high percentage of educated Gays.

You again .....
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by dallyemmy: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2013
UK legalised SODOMY not marriage, please!
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by coalcoal1(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2013
musKeeto: Wey dat God wey burn sodom and Gomorrah?

Papa Jesus, work dey o... Send down fire, the holy goat fire and burn these sinners..

Seun, where is that dislike button we have been clamoring for?

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 08, 2013
What a progressive society. Other countries including nigeria will soon be on the same path. Glory be to God whom has made this day possible.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by pappy2000: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2013
kmcutez: What a progressive society. Other countries including nigeria will soon be on the same path. Glory be to God whom has made this day possible.

You must be insane.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2013
chingyjant:
Mr man in the same vain go and screw your mother and your sisters all in the vain that you are all adults that should be allowed based on the fact that you are all adults.You look cursed.Nonsense Idiot

did Abraham get married to his aunty? dint cain get married to his sister?

btw God dint burn sodom nd gomorah cs of homosexuality, he did because they forcefully raped people nd they were hostile. or u wanna tell me they were no lesbians in israel? pls
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2013
chingyjant:

dint Abraham get married to his aunty? dint cain get married to his sister?

btw God dint burn sodom nd gomorah cs of homosexuality, he did because they forcefully raped people nd they were hostile. or u wanna tell me they were no lesbians in israel? pls
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Sike(m): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2013
RRRRRRRRRRUBBISHHHHHHHH!

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Elhakym1(m): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2013
purplebrown: Great news

What's 'Great' about the news? Sinners....
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 08, 2013
pappy2000:

You must be insane.

Why call me insane?

Even Jesus Christ was gay. Was John not his most beloved? and was John not the disciple that like laying on Jesus?

What other evidence do you need? You as a straight man in this present day and age, can you allow another man to keep laying on you if you're not gay.

We should be praising God for such progress.

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by nep2ra(m): 10:49am On Feb 08, 2013
Slizbeat: Levitcus 20:13 says; "IF A MAN SLEEPS WITH A MAN AS WITH A WOMAN, THEY HAVE BOTH COMMITED AN ABOMINATION. THEY MUST BE PUT TO DEATH; THEIR BLOOD IS ON THEIR OWN HANDS"

That is what the bible speaks about Homosexuality and I know the Quran would definitely speak so too. God is merciful, if not, he would have whipped away all mankind. Don't Quote me.

This kind of hypocrisy annoys me. Why would you, an
African, quote what a Jewish God said to His people concerning homosexuality and uphold that as absolute law? What did the African God say concerning homosexuality? Did He not make laws regarding sexual sins?
Also, why don't you quote laws concerning the corruption and wickedness being exhibited by Nigeria's political class? Did the Jewish God not make laws concerning that as well?
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Delafruita(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2013
Slizbeat: Levitcus 20:13 says; "IF A MAN SLEEPS WITH A MAN AS WITH A WOMAN, THEY HAVE BOTH COMMITED AN ABOMINATION. THEY MUST BE PUT TO DEATH; THEIR BLOOD IS ON THEIR OWN HANDS"

That is what the bible speaks about Homosexuality and I know the Quran would definitely speak so too. God is merciful, if not, he would have whipped away all mankind. Don't Quote me.
shut up.which god is merciful?the same one that wiped out an entire world with flood or the one that sent fire and brimstone to wipe out entire cities
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Delafruita(m): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2013
dozydre: To many that believed this is right, May God have mercy upon you. Since the westerners have decided not to reason from their moral view , i say to hell with their aids and supports, we will never reckon with them on this.
and your nigerian leaders are morally upright?
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 08, 2013
[
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Klinee: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2013
Westerns was develop 2day is nt dat dey legalise gay.i want some of our africa society nt 2 get confuz.dey jos stat it nw nd dey hv nt see d implication of it nd it must affect dem sure.gay is an act nt human,is act of same sex hv sexual relationship instead of opp sex.it was nt inborn neither it was God dat crate it. Its wat person manifest by his/herself,jos like armedruber if u go nd rub u become armedruber,if u kil u became a mudara,if u eat human u became a canibalist,desame if u hv same sex sexual r/ship u became a gay.so gayism is nt inborn.bt wat we ar lukin at is human right nt freedom of expression.gay is nt human right cos it cos hovoc 2 d society 1.it dosnt encourage human existance ur right must favour human existance 2.its nt benefitable 2 society 3.it cos violent such as boko haram e.t.c. 4.it cos truma nd distubance 2 great number of ppls mind.so any country dat regard gay as fredom of expression must also regard oda 1s like armedrubber,canibalism,rapist,muderer,and sucide bombers cos dats dia right 2. nd dey feel like 2 express it out 2. bt dey kil dem nd encourage gays y? Its nt gud cos al of dem poscess desame quality 2 "dey dnt encourage human existance".so gay is nt a human right nd any country dat regard it as a human right is a crazy country dey dnt hv sense at al.d best law dat match gayism is 2 do dem as u do 2 armedruber e.t.c death penalty simple cos its bad.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2013
[quote author=Hettymoore]

dint Abraham get married to his aunty? dint cain get married to his sister?

btw God dint burn sodom nd gomorah cs of homosexuality, he did because they forcefully raped people nd they were hostile. or u wanna tell me they were no lesbians in israel? pls[/q
If you are a Christian i doubt if you do go through your Bible as you are trying to claim by speaking from the figment of your imagination.Go back again and read the story of Lot and his family and the Messengers of God that came to visit him.The cursed men of Gomorrha wanted to have sex with the messengers of God and Lot pleaded with them that they should have his daughters that were still virgins instead they still crave for the men of God,This now led the messengers of God to strike them with blindness and they then told Lot to vacate the city that God has decided to destroy the city but will spare his family.The same fate that befell the People of Sodom and Gomorrha will befall those who practice this God forsaken act Go search the scripture according to Levitcus 20:13.You better repent before it is too late.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2013
ijawkid:

The gay has spoken..........come and show aso rock the light yourself.....grin.......abi you dey fear??.....come and evangelize about the legalization of gay marraige..........come!!!......na your body go tell you..........

See this religious dunce. Who told you that I'm gay?

You keep following me around on Narialand calling me all sorts of names- you sure you are not gay?
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Chamber10(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2013
kmcutez:

Why call me insane?

Even Jesus Christ was gay. Was John not his most beloved? and was John not the disciple that like laying on Jesus?

What other evidence do you need? You as a
straight man in this present day and age, can you
allow another man to keep laying on you if you're not gay.

We should be praising God for such progress.

May Jesus forgive you.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Klinee: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2013
Westerns was develop 2day is nt dat dey legalise gay.i want some of our africa society nt 2 get confuz.dey jos stat it nw nd dey hv nt see d implication of it nd it must affect dem sure.gay is an act nt human,is act of same sex hv sexual relationship instead of opp sex.it was nt inborn neither it was God dat crate it. Its wat person manifest by his/herself,jos like armedruber if u go nd rub u become armedruber,if u kil u became a mudara,if u eat human u became a canibalist,desame if u hv same sex sexual r/ship u became a gay.so gayism is nt inborn.bt wat we ar lukin at is human right nt freedom of expression.gay is nt human right cos it cos hovoc 2 d society 1.it dosnt encourage human existance ur right must favour human existance 2.its nt benefitable 2 society 3.it cos violent such as boko haram e.t.c. 4.it cos truma nd distubance 2 great number of ppls mind.so any country dat regard gay as fredom of expression must also regard oda 1s like armedrubber,canibalism,rapist,muderer,and sucide bombers cos dats dia right 2. nd dey feel like 2 express it out 2. bt dey kil dem nd encourage gays y? Its nt gud cos al of dem poscess desame quality 2 "dey dnt encourage human existance".so gay is nt a human right nd any country dat regard it as a human right is a crazy country dey dnt hv sense at al.d best law dat match gayism is 2 do dem as u do 2 armedruber e.t.c death penalty simple cos its bad.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Symphony007: 11:11am On Feb 08, 2013
Clear and utter prolification of sensitivity and respect for other human beings. Every human is equal and deserves a right in the pursuit of happiness anyhow it deems fit...the world is moving forward and those primitives will find themseselves on the wrong side of history!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nicolas Sarkozy Gets 1-year Jail Term For Illegal Campaign Financing / Coup: US Suspends Military Aid To Mali / Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.