Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage (14157 Views)

Mozambique Scraps Ban On Same-sex Marriage! / France Legalises Same-sex Marriage / France Legalises Same Sex Marriage: Couples Can Adopt Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
Sagamite:

Cut the crap and get your facts right.

It is not legal for an 80 year old man to marry a 12 year old. The age of consent in Nigeria is 18 or 13 in Sharia states.

And because we have cultural problems does not mean we should accept all cultural problems.

So, your problem is that is not 12 years old but 13 year old girl that an 80 year old man can marry in Nigeria?

Who told you that homosexuality is a cultural problem? How does homosexuals getting married affect you or the society?
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by nep2ra(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
Look at these shameless hypocrites! Very quick to quote an ancient Jewish book but so slow to remember what their African forefathers said centuries ago. Diseased with an incurable inferiority complex and a myopic holier-than-thou attitude, they are vociferous when condemning a s.exual sin but surprisingly docile and mute when their political vagabonds who masquerade as leaders r.ape them mercilessly from behind. Who knows if they enjoy it? undecided

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
ijawkid:

Have you ever for once in your life frowned at the act??......that has been my problem with you......you keep saying you're supporting gay rights..what utter rubbish!!!...........if you're not gay then you're some bisexual fool..............condemn the act...............like I had said earlier carry your 2 legs go aso rock to preach to goodluck and Co to legalize it.........come and do it...come and fight for the rights of gays in 9ja....come!!!...........

I am not gay and neither am I bisexual.

You are just a religious nutjob.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by ijawkid(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

See this religious dunce. Who told you that I'm gay?

You keep following me around on Narialand calling me all sorts of names- you sure you are not gay?

Logicboy I put it to you....YOU ARE GAY...!!!...............and I'll keep telling you this until you come back to your senses....you are a disgrace to your parents and who ever brought you into this world........
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
texazzpete: In Nigeria, it is legal for an 80 year old man to forcibly marry and copulate with a 12 year old girl. CAN, Nigerian Christians sit idly by and say nothing. Senators say nothing.
In Nigeria, it is legal for middle aged women to gang up and use razor blade to mutilate the genitals of a baby girl. CAN, Nigerian Christians and Senators say nothing.

Well said, hence the scarcasm in all my posts, but the zombie christians as usual are too dumb to figure things out. No wonder Jesus spoke in parables.

All they understand are prosperity messages, waiting for God to open the windows of heaven to pour out such blessings that they cannot fathom. Windows wey God don use heavy padlock lock since.

I laugh in prosperity messages, abi na corruption, abi na misplaced priorities, abi na bigotry, abi na hypocrisy.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by ijawkid(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

I am not gay and neither am I bisexual.

You are just a religious nutjob.

And you are crazy in the head for jubilating over the legalization of gay marraige...only a sociopath would be happy with such news...........
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by nep2ra(m): 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
ijawkid:

Logicboy I put it to you....YOU ARE GAY...!!!...............and I'll keep telling you this until you come back to your senses....you are a disgrace to your parents and who ever brought you into this world........

Why are you obsessed with his s.exuality? Are you secretly hoping he is gay so you can seduce him?
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
ijawkid:

You have never seen me in your life. You have never heard me say that I'm gay. I have never implied that I'm gay.

Did you receive some false prophecy from your Jehovahs witness pastor?
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by ijawkid(m): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
nep2ra:

Why are you obsessed with his s.exuality? Are you secretly hoping he is gay so you can seduce him?

Heheheheheh.........wetin I wan use man strong body do??.............I'm just telling logicboy who he is incase he has forgotten...I'll keep reminding him....
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

They accept/respect your privacy to do your heterosexual deeds, dont they?

Show them the same respect.

What I asked you was:

How does God saying "love thy neighbour" equate to accepting what people do?
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by ijawkid(m): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

You have never seen me in your life. You have never heard me say that I'm gay. I have never implied that I'm gay.

Did you receive some false prophecy from your Jehovahs witness pastor?

All your comments imply you are one big gay......you are all out to defend anything gay......why??...........you are gay,!!!!!........you shouldn't be ashamed of it......after all your fellows are fighting for your type to be married legally..........rubbish,!!!!!!.......
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
ijawkid:

All your comments imply you are one big gay......you are all out to defend anything gay......why??...........you are gay,!!!!!........you shouldn't be ashamed of it......after all your fellows are fighting for your type to be married legally..........rubbish,!!!!!!.......

@Ijawboy, why na? Why are you stalking Logicboy?
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
kmcutez:

@Ijawboy, why na? Why are you stalking Logicboy?

Abeg, help me ooooo!

Ijawkid, once claimed that he wanted to use his muscle on me! He is a repressed gay stalker.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

I'm actually a small straight guy unlike the fat b@st@rd called Sagamite.

But I see that you have problems...mental ones...

person, I hope you realise this is no the Religion section where you and wiegraf can run to the moderators to be "saved by the bell"?

This is politics section, they will allow you to be intellectually slaughtered and your corpse dragged on the streets if you lack logic. grin grin grin grin grin grin

No Jesoul or maclatunji to save you from Sagamite here o. cheesy
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
Logicboy03:
You were answered long time ago. I know your agbero style of argument.

You are a person!

How does God saying "love thy neighbour" equate to accepting what people do?

You are running like a pussi again from a question, do you want me to call your man, wiegraf, to come on this thread, maybe that will boast your confidence or you are okay with nep2ra?
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by azpekuliar: 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
Capnd143: This is the same western world that calls Africans not mentally and intellectualy civilized! Now this is the heights of uncivilization of their hell-bound sorry asses.
Whoever said nigeria is not blessed, let him the try to introduce such immoral and inhuman practise in nigeria and see what his/her pieces would look like, because surely naija boys shall destroy such a person!
BTW Gej for no gri sef, because at least 20 committees would have been set up to look into the matter, and another 30 committees to probe, plus 5 more to check the set up committe, and the 15 more to put out the blueprint! Lol. Im for take eternity!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Absolute nonesense! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nicolas Sarkozy Gets 1-year Jail Term For Illegal Campaign Financing / Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy / Coup: US Suspends Military Aid To Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.