Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage (14154 Views)

Mozambique Scraps Ban On Same-sex Marriage! / France Legalises Same-sex Marriage / France Legalises Same Sex Marriage: Couples Can Adopt Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by claremont(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2013
Good stuff. The level of true development in a society is NOT measured by bricks and mortar, but by the way and manner the society treats its minorities.

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by kishimi8(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2013
one of the reasons the north wants to have an islamic state .. cuz the so called civilized white cockroaches have completely perverted christianity
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by AceMiss: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2013
People,you need to understand that this is a sign of the end-time. It all goes to show how close we are to the end of time. My advice: Let him that is doing good keep doing good and him that is doing bad keep doing bad. The scription must be fulfilled. I await the return of our Lord.

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2013
[quote author=chingyjant][/quote]

m a Christian nd I read my bible. I dint say thet were no gays dre I said dey forcefully raped people (men) nd dey were hostile. nd the men wanted to hve the angels forcefully also nd u must note that the angels had already come to destroy sodom before that incident even occurred. nd I believe if it were female visitors dey wud ve also asked for dem. dts were d hostility comes in. if u disagree nd say they were only interested in men, den y dintnlot offer himsef? he offered his daughters... (the same daughters who later had sex wit their father). isnt incest worst than leabianism nd homosexuality bt were they destroyed? no! so y wil u think sodom was destroyed cs of dt.

by the way if all the lesbian nd gays werw destroyed by fire y do we stil hv dem here? nd lik I asked beforw do u think gays were nt in israel? even david said d love he had for Jonathan is nothing compared to his love for a woman.

2 Likes

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by eastermaris(f): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2013
kmcutez:

I love you too neighbor, whether you hate me or not o, nothing can take away my joy, for this is the day that the Lord has made and we shall rejoice and be glad in him.

My fellow nairalanders, please let us rejoice for the light has come and darkness is now being swept away.

This is progress.

Makes no sense to the sane. Ensure u bring up ur kids (if u ever have any ) in a fa.ggots way.Peace OUT!
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Wahala90: 11:28am On Feb 08, 2013
[size=16pt]Henceforth, before saying anything declare your status first: Gay or Not-gay. Lets know who is supporting what.
Not-Gay. I think being a gay is a kind of psychological problem. A man touching me sexually will be the most annoying and irritating thing.
[/size]
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Crotalus: 11:38am On Feb 08, 2013
Wow.

3 Likes

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Delafruita(m): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2013
dozydre: So you even believe that God do exist.
which of the gods?the one that couldn't defeat a tribe because they had weapons of iron or the one that decided to tutor his prophet in the art of reading?tell me which of the gods u tink i believe in and i will give you a zillion reasons why those gods dont exist

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Delafruita(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2013
AceMiss: People,you need to understand that this is a sign of the end-time. It all goes to show how close we are to the end of time. My advice: Let him that is doing good keep doing good and him that is doing bad keep doing bad. The scription must be fulfilled. I await the return of our Lord.
the percentage of homosexuals in the periods preceding the times of the mythical jesus is far more than what we have today.the romans were freaking homosexuals for the most parts.if those werent the end times,then this definitely isnt the end time.you christians and your silly anecdotes

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2013
Why not?

I have said it several times that the minute you decriminalise it is the beginning of the loss of your battle as every inch you give them, they will ask for a mile.

That is a lesson for all those foools that are against homosexuality but yet say "Just live and let live", "It does not bother me if it is legalised", "how does it affect my life" etc.

This is the same nation that just 5 years ago fooled their people there would be no gay marriage, they will only introduce "civil partnership" (basically a duck that quacks like a duck but yet is claimed not to be a duck). The mumus fell for it. grin

They use trickery to foool their people, not logical arguments. They ask for a little, when the people get used to it, then they ask for more.

The decriminalisation of homosexuality in the UK was recommended by a committee led by John Wolfenden in 1957, and implemented in 1967.

Lord Arran, in an attempt to minimise criticisms that the legislation would lead to further public debate and visibility of issues relating to homosexual civil rights made the following qualification to this "historic" milestone: "I ask those [homosexuals] to show their thanks by comporting themselves quietly and with dignity… any form of ostentatious behaviour now or in the future or any form of public flaunting would be utterly distasteful… [And] make the sponsors of this bill regret that they had done what they had done"

Dreamer! grin

Give them an inch and you think you can block the mile? grin

Also, one thing Mr John Wolfenden forgot to reveal to let people know he might not have been completely objective in his assessment was that his son, Jeremy Wolfenden, was gay.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by ElCaballa(m): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2013
JSS 2 class
student:Sir what is marriage?
Teacher:eeh eeh marriage is eeh..marriage used to be eeh..marriage is now defined as the union of two people irrespective of their sex or gender.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2013
Alas but the illusion of freedom has greatly perverted western society.

The World is being shaped into a form chosen by the hidden string pullers

And the 'freedom brigade' are just regurgitating bullshyt originally ptyalized by the reprobate elite.

Open your eyes!

Homosexuality is completely and utterly against nature in any form.

It is a cancer. It is a social disease.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2013
jackbauersballs: Alas but the illusion of freedom has greatly perverted western society.

The World is being shaped into a form chosen by the hidden string pullers

And the 'freedom brigade' are just regurgitating bullshyt originally ptyalized by the reprobate elite.

Open your eyes!

Homosexuality is completely and utterly against nature in any form.

It is a cancer. It is a social disease.

They love to regurgitate the moronic platitudes they are fed, and I love to shoot them down with it.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2013
Nigeria's turn soon,unless they are extremely backwards!
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
Delafruita: which of the gods?the one that couldn't defeat a tribe because they had weapons of iron or the one that decided to tutor his prophet in the art of reading?tell me which of the gods u tink i believe in and i will give you a zillion reasons why those gods dont exist

Same god that was looking for Adam in the garden lol. He was said to be all knowing and yet couldn't figure out where adam was hiding. Yeye god!
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
Wahala90: [size=16pt]Henceforth, before saying anything declare your status first: Gay or Not-gay. Lets know who is supporting what.
Not-Gay. I think being a gay is a kind of psychological problem. A man touching me sexually will be the most annoying and irritating thing.
[/size]

At least for the time being. Wait till you see more of it on t.v and all over the web. People like you like dodgy affairs smiley
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
saynotojona: Every nation that forgets God will soon become history, its a question of time. Read this:

And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done.

Isnt Nigeria already becoming part of history? After all the zillions of prayers
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by bigfrancis21: 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
Very much on point. I'm reposting this.
kmcutez:

Why call me insane?

Even Jesus Christ was gay. Was John not his most beloved? and was John not the disciple that like laying on Jesus?

What other evidence do you need? You as a
straight man in this present day and age, can you
allow another man to keep laying on you if you're not gay.

We should be praising God for such progress.

1 Like

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by stonefaze: 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
obisage: chai!!!! uwa mmebi! i can see that 90% of the people here support the idea of gay marriage.
where is morality where is thunder? where is.... wait a min.... hahahahahahahaa am happy i will be alive to witness the end of this world. yes...

They are simply supporting gay marriage just 2 spit on the morals christianity has to offer.........SMH.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by 1121: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
Brisingr: How,I wonder will social studies now define the term marriage for the younglings since clearly it isn't a union between a man and a woman anymore
Loolz. The definition will be reviewed given new development. That old Definaction will become obsolete
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by aribisala0(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
Simple question in response to the title of this thread.

Have the UK legalized same sex marriage

YES OR NO

Why not even try and pretend to be a little intelligent.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Delafruita(m): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
ifeness:

Same god that was looking for Adam in the garden lol. He was said to be all knowing and yet couldn't figure out where adam was hiding. Yeye god!
lol.same god that planted a tree that bore the fruit of good and evil and told his creation not to eat which then begs the question,who or what was supposed to eat from that tree?
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Reetarded logic. So in a town of mostly gay people, they shouldnt accept heterosexuals?

What two consenting adults do in their privacy (S£x) is none of your concern.

How does God saying "love thy neighbour" equate to accepting what people do?
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by texazzpete(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
In Nigeria, it is legal for an 80 year old man to forcibly marry and copulate with a 12 year old girl. CAN, Nigerian Christians sit idly by and say nothing. Senators say nothing.
In Nigeria, it is legal for middle aged women to gang up and use razor blade to mutilate the genitals of a baby girl. CAN, Nigerian Christians and Senators say nothing.

However, if two consenting adults decide to do what they want behind close doors, the entire Nigerian populace rises up and starts spitting fire and brimstone.

Hypocrites. Pastors, Senators, all of you.

I will NEVER be tempted to carry out homosexual acts, but when ADULTS are being discussed, Salvation is personal and Live and let live!

2 Likes

Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
Delafruita: lol.same god that planted a tree that bore the fruit of good and evil and told his creation not to eat which then begs the question,who or what was supposed to eat from that tree?

He got scared they would be better than he was. I pity christian who think this sky god got their back . If you rely on him,you will fall to the ground like a bag of garri
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
texazzpete: In Nigeria, it is legal for an 80 year old man to forcibly marry and copulate with a 12 year old girl. CAN, Nigerian Christians sit idly by and say nothing. Senators say nothing.
In Nigeria, it is legal for middle aged women to gang up and use razor blade to mutilate the genitals of a baby girl. CAN, Nigerian Christians and Senators say nothing.

However, if two consenting adults decide to do what they want behind close doors, the entire Nigerian populace rises up and starts spitting fire and brimstone.

Hypocrites. Pastors, Senators, all of you.

I will NEVER be tempted to carry out homosexual acts, but when ADULTS are being discussed, Salvation is personal and Live and let live!

Cut the crap and get your facts right.

It is not legal for an 80 year old man to marry a 12 year old. The age of consent in Nigeria is 18 or 13 in Sharia states.

And because we have cultural problems does not mean we should accept all cultural problems.
Re: The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
Sagamite:

How does God saying "love thy neighbour" equate to accepting what people do?

They accept/respect your privacy to do your heterosexual deeds, dont they?

Show them the same respect.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nicolas Sarkozy Gets 1-year Jail Term For Illegal Campaign Financing / Coup: US Suspends Military Aid To Mali / Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.