Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,416 members, 7,843,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter (7150 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) / The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
binger: *sneezes*
undecided
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
candygosh:
I lost my writing skills anyway.

So we both watch then sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
candygosh:
undecided
shocked
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
ifihearam:

All this for me,am speechless*omg
tongue grin
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
I nominate Tashamania
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
I also nominate uj sizzle cool
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
CFCfan: I nominate Tashamania
You get nothing undecided
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
190: Where's flytefalls with my lines angry angry
angry.. poems? I don't own a slight hand. Could get messy.

Call me and I'll sing to you instead grin
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
knorkle2:
grin grin
hello,are you a guy or a girl?
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by DICKtator: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by donigspain(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
Cute bliss: Am nominating myself
Am nominating CUTE BLISS...

You can thank me later, hon'...wink
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by 190: 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
Flytefalls:
angry.. poems? I don't own a slight hand. Could get messy.

Call me and I'll sing to you instead grin

sing sing sing angry angry
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by swtchicgurl: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
The grey sea and the long black land; And the yellow half-moon large and low; And the startled little waves that leap In fiery ringlets from their sleep, As I gain the cove with pushing prow, And quench its speed i' the slushy sand.

Then a mile of warm sea-scented beach; Three fields to cross till a farm appears; A tap at the pane, the quick sharp scratch And blue spurt of a lighted match, And a voice less loud, thro' its joys and fears, Than the two hearts beating each to each!

For Sexkillz kiss
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by elari(m): 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
sexkillz: Ask me one more time.
. . . Ansa d ?
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Sharingan: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I refuse to die tongue
hahahaha
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
mobicoal: To love is to share life together
to build special plans just for two
to work side by side
and then smile with pride
as one by one, dreams all come true.

To love is to help and encourage
with smiles and sincere words of praise
to take time to share
to listen and care
in tender, affectionate ways.

To love is to have someone special
one who you can always depend
to be there through the years
sharing laughter and tears
as a partner, a lover, a friend.

To love is to make special memories
of moments you love to recall
of all the good things
that sharing life brings
love is the greatest of all.

I've learned the full meaning
of sharing and caring
and having my dreams all come true;
I've learned the full meaning
of being in love
by being and loving with you.
HEY MR MAN!
U BE WOMAN?
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by dbrightest: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
I nominate Vicky~
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
sexkillz: A note of warning.

If you are not interested in this competition, pls stay out and do not discourage others with your unnecessary comments. There'll be consequences for trying to deviate the aim of this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation.

ALSO BABES PLS USE D OPPORTUNITY 2 STATE UR DEMANDS 4 THE VALETINE. DONT 4GET TO ADD HOW MUCH GIFTS U EXPECT 2 GET + D SUYA ETC
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
190:

sing sing sing angry angry
Wakata yo angry angry angry...

Sexkills, kindly put my name in this ish.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by 190: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
Flytefalls:
Wakata yo angry angry angry...

Sexkills, kindly put my name in this ish.

sweet embarassed embarassed

lemme see you whine that waist,
show me some sometin sometin
shake that thang! yo mama gave u embarassed kiss kiss
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by 190: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
sexkillz pls include flytefalls on this!!

cheer-sie undecided
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by thaoriginator: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
Wow this is interesting!

Gurls show us whatchyallgot! I nominate mukina2 cheesy
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Jambsupport(f): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
Can't remb the last time i did this, ok am in
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
I nominate myself ooo!
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by delkuf(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
I Norminate greedie.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
google go get plenty customers for valentine poem grin walahi grin
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Jambsupport(f): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
Wait a min are we to pick someone to write to?
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by 190: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
Jambsupport: Wait a min are we to pick someone to write to?

NO!!!

Someone is to write to pick a minute undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him / / Is This Girl Ugly? PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.