Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,796 members, 7,844,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter (7151 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) / The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by vision2050: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
Any prize awaiting?

I nominate idowuogbosmileycheesy
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Idowuogbo(f): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
vision2050: Any prize awaiting?

I nominate idowuogbosmileycheesy
shocked shocked shocked
And u are?
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by blackbeau1(f): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
I nominate myself
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
shocked shocked shocked
And u are?

Madam I sent u PM since last year you no respond ni?
Shey ko is?
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Jambsupport(f): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
To D-Explorer. The guy i admire, the one i adore since i joined Nairaland, i usually don't do this but for you, i will.

1 Like

Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
190:

sweet embarassed embarassed

lemme see you whine that waist,
show me some sometin sometin
shake that thang! yo mama gave u embarassed kiss kiss
You are not normal. Expect my poems/letters to fit you grin
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Idowuogbo(f): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
AmBeautiful:

Madam I sent u PM since last year you no respond ni?
Shey ko is?
U did? I no see am o!
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by AdeniyiA(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U did? I no see am o!
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by AdeniyiA(m): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U did? I no see am o!
too much PM b dt,i sent u one som days aGo wen u no show 4 NL
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by timpaker(m): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2013

this is interesting.... I need to understand this before i sign up for it.

Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by MAYOWAAK: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
I think you are sensational,

Spectacular and more;

Your luscious lips and charming smile

Are things, I can't ignore.

The sound of your alluring voice ...

The way you call my name;

You can't begin to understand

How you set my heart aflame.

And whenever you are in my arms;

Your body soft, sublime...

Gives me a taste of Heaven

And stills the march of time.

You are an inspiration;

You're entrancing and divine;

So fortunate am I, my love

To know that you are mine.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by MAYOWAAK: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
Your charm is overwhelming;

It's magic - It's sorcery;

It sweeps me to another world,

Each time you come to me .

I cannot disregard it;

It will not leave me be ;

Your seductiveness and charisma,

Make a potent recipe.

You are a constant fascination;

An attraction; Heaven-sent

Giving to me - unselfishly

Pleasure and enchantment.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Smartiegurl(f): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
Eze Promoe: I nominate Caracta and Smartie gurl. I expect a line from them.
Chinekem e. Just seeing this. My king seriously am nt gud at love lines. Biko count me out o. Jeez! U want me to compete with Caracta ? *am already a looser*
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by EzePromoe: 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
Smartie gurl: Chinekem e. Just seeing this. My king seriously am nt gud at love lines. Biko count me out o. Jeez! U want me to compete with Caracta ? *am already a looser*
Don't say that baby. Your beauty can speak louder than your voice, you know wink
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by scampy(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
swtchicgurl: My love,
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's right
My first love, (yeah)
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do..

And your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love

Two hearts,
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun

And Forever
(Forever)
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms
(no no no no noooo)

And love
and, love
I'll be a fool
For you,
(noney) I'm sure
You know I don't mind
Oh, you know I don't mind

'Cause baby you,
(baby baby baby baby)
You mean the world to me
Oh
I know
I've found in you
My endless love... kiss kiss kiss

Hey Missus dis is Lionel Richie nd Diana Ross-ENDLESS LOVE. U heard d Op dat copy nd paste is nt disallowed buh NOT encouraged. So i'm stil expectin ur original poem. Peace.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by durobraham(f): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
I nominate myself grin
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Smartiegurl(f): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Don't say that baby. Your beauty can speak louder than your voice, you know wink
abeg, am nt in oo.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by cbliss(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
I nominate cute bliss cos moi think she ma long lost 'twinnie'.....he he
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Ammyng(f): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
I don't know if he is out here or not but just in case REALITY101 I just want to let you know that you mean the whole world to me and how sorry I am for everything that has happened in the past few months between you and I. I am taking absolute restraints for it. I am profoundly earnestly repentant from the bottommost of my heart cry cry

Your presence is like a cold wind blowing all over me. It makes me to tremble, makes me feel weak that all I want is for you to wrap your warm loving arms around my shivering body.
Your face is all I want to see each passing day. Sometimes I feel like I am hallucinating because wherever I am, I see you there.
I am crazy about you pumpkin. I'm crazy about your kiss that always leads me to a place of forgetfulness. It makes me forget the rest of the existence...it is just you and me I see.
Now, tell me hun how can I not love you this much, when every time you look at me, all I feel is how deep is your love for me. Once again I'm sorry and love you.

Have a delightful valentine kiss
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Idowuogbo(f): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ammyng: I don't know if he is out here or not but just in case REALITY101 I just want to let you know that you mean the whole world to me and how sorry I am for everything that has happened in the past few months between you and I. I am taking absolute restraints for it. I am profoundly earnestly repentant from the bottommost of my heart cry cry

Your presence is like a cold wind blowing all over me. It makes me to tremble, makes me feel weak that all I want is for you to wrap your warm loving arms around my shivering body.
Your face is all I want to see each passing day. Sometimes I feel like I am hallucinating because wherever I am, I see you there.
I am crazy about you pumpkin. I'm crazy about your kiss that always leads me to a place of forgetfulness. It makes me forget the rest of the existence...it is just you and me I see.
Now, tell me hun how can I not love you this much, when every time you look at me, all I feel is how deep is your love for me. Once again I'm sorry and love you.

Have a delightful valentine kiss

U cheated? undecided
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Ammyng(f): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U cheated? undecided

What do you think? undecided
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
ordinary poem some people too shy to write...
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Mynd44: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
Interesting..... All I have to say is Pot, Kettle and their mutula color.....

I love NL
gringringringringrin
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Mynd44: 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
Interesting..... All I have to say is Pot, Kettle and their mutual color.....

I love NL
gringringringringrin
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ammyng:

What do you think? undecided
He dumped u? grin
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by AdeniyiA(m): 12:42am On Feb 08, 2013
you are................................
...infact follow me go see my mama.
#nufsaid
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Mrskillz1(f): 6:36am On Feb 08, 2013
I nominate myself. I'm in for this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him / toke makinwa has a swollen pvssy. / Would You Enter A Prenup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.