Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Guity Of Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guity Of Heart (772 Views)

90% Of Ladies Are Guity Of This / Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) / Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guity Of Heart by yommex96(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] my name is watshecalit2b,i don't have true love 4 my girl but she love me as girl should love her husband, I don't want 2 date another girl pls advise me
# You will just have to find a place in your heart to develop that feeling for her and if you can't do that let her go becos if you don't do that you are committing sin.
Re: Guity Of Heart by DExplorer1: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
You must be 17 while that girl is 15.
You both face your education, your desires will change as time goes on.
Re: Guity Of Heart by yommex96(m): 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
I dnt believe is would b lik dat,cos at d 1st pls i was cheasin her bt we ar gowed dan d age.
Re: Guity Of Heart by yommex96(m): 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
[quote author=yommex96][color=#770077][/color] my name is watshecalit2b,i was 14yr wen i had been sleepin wit my sisters,it happen lik dis we used 2 play wen our mother is nt around inside our room 1day lik dat me nd my sister we ar d only 1 inside d house dat day so we begin 2 play as usual,i mistake touch her breast nd she was carried away nd naked her self 4 me,she started touch my penise nd i get move,den i wasn't knw anytin cal sex nd whether girl ar disvirgin or not,so i lay her on d bed nd started walkin my penise around her virginal,suddenly my penise get into her virgina nd i was socked,i dnt knw dat she has disvirgin dat is hw we got sexed each other,wat happen 2 me is dat i had a guity consciense wen eva i see her i remember d day pls advise me wat am i goin 2 do 2 enrase d pain?
Re: Guity Of Heart by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
Who is this OP

(1) (Reply)

Valentines Day Advice For Fine Young Girls / A Letter To Yet Unmarried Ladies / Have You Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.