Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? (5961 Views)

Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by tRoOE(f): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2008
efuah:

My dear, exactly! kiss I was like that. But when u marry, na different story. wink
Well i don't mind sharing the room with my husband because that is part of  the reason we got married, so we can both live as one and not two, but at this stage of my life i want to live lonely jare, need my own peace and space, don't need anyone breathing on me
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by efuah(f): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2008
tRoOE:

Well i don't mind sharing the room with my husband because that is part of the reason we got married, so we can both live as one and not two, but at this stage of my life i want to live lonely jare, need my own peace and space, don't need anyone breathing on me
I feel u. . . that's the more reason why i love to sleep alone. . . i simply hate that!

victor4u:

@ chie
1.52am?? where u dey self, no b naija time b that, about your point? no wry jst pulling your legs
@ trode
i feel u ojare wink
@ efua
most times, we bring a bed to d sittin room n we all chat n sleep there evry night, jst for d fun of it sha.
consider what omo ibo said, evn if she dey naked, notin go move

@ danity
welcome to da trend
nothin fit happn fpr midnite, only if both f them agree to do it, thn no wahala wink
@victor, my dear, u need to suffocate me to gulp that down. . . i aint buying that. grin
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2008
@ efuah
no buy am now, who tell u say i dey sell am b4 grin

@ all am out of here, got sum outside job to do, make una kp d trend rolling n wld like to see una contribution wen i gt bck

luv ya all
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by chiegemba(f): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2008
tRoOE:

Well i don't mind sharing the room with my husband because that is part of  the reason we got married, so we can both live as one and not two, but at this stage of my life i want to live lonely jare, need my own peace and space, don't need anyone breathing on me
I totally concur on that with u winkthumbs up 2 ucan't trade my space and peace with anything in this life!

victor4u:

@ chie
1.52am?? where u dey self, no b naija time b that, about your point? no wry jst pulling your legs@ trode
i feel u ojare wink
@ efua
most times, we bring a bed to d sittin room n we all chat n sleep there evry night, jst for d fun of it sha.
consider what omo ibo said, evn if she dey naked, notin go move
@ danity
welcome to da trend
nothin fit happn fpr midnite, only if both f them agree to do it, thn no wahala wink

Yeah no b naiija time. Am @ work na e make
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2008
@ chiegemba

we did not share a room. we had separate rooms and shared bathroom/toilet. hence having a view of her goodies on a few occasions
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by minute(f): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2008
Ive shared a room;a large basement apt- with a guy i knew next to nothing about when i first came here.

He was a college student+a chronic workhaholic who doesnt give a rat's ass about where he stays
as long as he cld get somewhere quiet to lay his head for 3hrs.

I was trying to save up every single penny i had,I worked and go schl.
HE was a xtian and we worshipped at the same church, so i can categorically say we had no probs living together.
and besides we hardly see each other except on sundays.

i don't just barge into bathroom when i know hes there and by the time im ready to dress up hes gone.

@topic---YES but with disciplined guys only.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by chiegemba(f): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2008
OMO IBO:

@ chiegemba

we did not share a room.
Thought as much an apartment / house "yeah" but a room anyways thanks 4 d clarification hope "victor4u" does take note of dat tongue grin
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by chiegemba(f): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2008
minute:

Ive shared a room;a large basement apt- with a guy i knew next to nothing about when i first came here.

He was a college student+a chronic workhaholic who doesnt give a rat's ass about where he stays
as long as he cld get somewhere quiet to lay his head for 3hrs.

I was trying to save up every single penny i had,I worked and go schl.
HE was a xtian and we worshipped at the same church, so i can categorically say we had no probs living together.
and besides we hardly see each other except on sundays.

i don't just barge into bathroom when i know hes there and by the time im ready to dress up hes gone.

@topic---YES but with disciplined guys only.

@ minute that's basically someone who needed a place 2 crash and is gone again. like u stated u hardly saw him but i guess "victor4u" meant as in d person always being around etc.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2008
Share a room with a guy shocked shocked

@ Topic bye-bye
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2008
I have shared room a couple of times with Ladies, and vice versa. I got no issue with it. At least I will leave with a lady all the rest of my life. So undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by almondjoy(f): 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2008
Let it be the other way round and watch the guys get into gang rape! Poor female.  At least all the ladies considered you like their son. tongue  You are such a portable "cutie"! cheesy Worth resisting the temptation really.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2008
Share an apartment yes, sharing the bathroom yes, sleep off while reading & spend the nite yes, but not share a room
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2008
jkpretty:

Share an apartment yes, sharing the bathroom yes, sleep off while reading & spend the night yes, but not share a room

Where would you sleep? In the kitchen
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2008
maybe i'd be comfortable with a gal sharing a room with a eunuch . . .
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by choco4life(m): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2008
oyb:

maybe i'd be comfortable with a girl sharing a room with a eunuch . . .

There is no such thing as that. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . even father them sef they shag secretly.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2008
pahtahkee:

Where would you sleep? In the kitchen

Ok Lol, that will only be counted as accidental sleep. Which i could grudgingly pardon.

But thinking of the real me i'll wake him up & walk his sleepy ass to the door.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2008
jkpretty:

Ok Lol, that will only be counted as accidental sleep. Which i could grudgingly pardon.

But thinking of the real me i'll wake him up & walk his sleepy ass to the door.
. . . . Lol. that aint gonna work on me. Am a heavy and deep sleeper. So don't even waste the time to try and walk me to the door. tongue

Make do with you get. cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2008
pahtahkee:

. . . . Lol. that aint going to work on me. Am a heavy and deep sleeper. So don't even waste the time to try and walk me to the door. tongue

Make do with you get. cheesy

Ice cold water will do, or steaming hot water. U have an option, which do u prefer?

Find ur way home thru the dark nite grudgingly or live with an abused face like seal's tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2008
jkpretty:

Ice cold water will do, or steaming hot water. You have an option, which do u prefer?

Find your way home through the dark night grudgingly or live with an abused face like seal's tongue
Na so you hate me reach? shocked sad I will go with a chilled bottle of italian wine. See the cheap drinks you are even offering to use to wake me up with sef. tongue

How can you send me out into the dark night, when you know there are gbomo-gbomo out there. embarassed tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2008
pahtahkee:

Na so you hate me reach? shocked sad I will go with a chilled bottle of italian wine. See the cheap drinks you are even offering to use to wake me up with sef. tongue

How can you send me out into the dark night, when you know there are gbomo-gbomo out there. embarassed tongue

So in school when u go & read with peeps, u would have already carried your wine for the aftermath. Yeeee! I wonder how many book entered that your head. I would have searched u before u enter so once i see your wine its "try the next room" tongue (if u like bring Moet Hennessy) tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2008
I could share a flat but not a room. Ho ould i dress up and i love my privacy a lot. So what if i have visitors or he brings home his chick?
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2008
jkpretty:

So in school when u go & read with peeps, u would have already carried your wine for the aftermath. Yeeee! I wonder how many book entered that your head. I would have searched u before u enter so once i see your wine its "try the next room" tongue (if u like bring Moet Hennessy) tongue
In universities here, lecturers are allowed to bring in beer and wine to celebrate with students for whatever occasion, it could be. tongue So if you see me with my wine, I get celebrations with you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok, enough with this your shakara jare. tongue You too dey buga for no reason. Try next room ko, try next door ni. I wonder how it will be if you were in my room then. tongue Tell me to waka from my own room? cheesy

Orisirisi grin
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2008
pahtahkee:

In universities here, lecturers are allowed to bring in beer and wine to celebrate with students for whatever occasion, it could be. tongue So if you see me with my wine, I get celebrations with you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok, enough with this your shakara jare. tongue You too dey buga for no reason. Try next room ko, try next door ni. I wonder how it will be if you were in my room then. tongue Tell me to waka from my own room? cheesy

Orisirisi grin

I'm sure u've seen a case where u are displaced on ur right. U will gladly walk out of ur room, throwing ur hands up. tongue grin

We are thru with this topic, i won again tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by TheSly: 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2008
I cannot!! i repeat i cannot share any goddam thing under the sun with girls except '' wink''
But she could come n stay with me. . . . .that is if she's someone i know. . . wink
Im too conceited for such!!. . . . cool
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2008
jkpretty:

I'm sure u've seen a case where u are displaced on your right. You will gladly walk out of your room, throwing your hands up. tongue grin

We are through with this topic, i won again tongue
I be Eedris? grin What did you win? Walk out which room? Na that night you will know that there can royal tumble. tongue I no be gentleman for no reason oh. tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2008
pahtahkee:

I be Eedris? grin What did you win? Walk out which room? Na that night you will know that there can royal tumble. tongue I no be gentleman for no reason oh. tongue

Oh! that means, if u forcefully want to stay, i'm sure u have it in mind to hold ur pillow tight. tongue i'll sleep on the couch. Or check ur next door girl neighbour. I'll knock & ask to pass the night so she'll know i prefer not to pass the night with a wrestler tongue I've won now, common give up.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2008
jkpretty:

Oh! that means, if u forcefully want to stay, i'm sure u have it in mind to hold your pillow tight. tongue i'll sleep on the couch. Or check your next door girl neighbour. I'll knock & ask to pass the night so she'll know i prefer not to pass the night with a wrestler tongue I've won now, common give up.
Sorry I do not sleep with pillows. tongue If you like sleep inside my cupboard, Mountain must meet Mohammed. tongue Anywhere you I go, I follow. grin

Now will you just give it up? tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2008
pahtahkee:

Sorry I do not sleep with pillows. tongue If you like sleep inside my cupboard, Mountain must meet The Great Prophet. tongue Anywhere you I go, I follow. grin

Now will you just give it up? tongue

That certainly means u are a He-Ruth I'm the mountain, & mountains don't bow. So bow to me. lol. reminds me of coming to america, Now say "Yes ur highness". grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2008
jkpretty:

That certainly means u are a He-Ruth I'm the mountain, & mountains don't bow. So bow to me. lol. reminds me of coming to america, Now say "Yes your highness". grin grin
Yes your hyena-ness grin Your people will be my people. grin Bow to you ko, Arrow to you ni. You better stop dreaming. grin Oya bark like a dog for me! Woof woof
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2008
pahtahkee:

Yes your hyena-ness grin Your people will be my people. grin Bow to you ko, Arrow to you ni. You better stop dreaming. grin Oya bark like a dog for me! Woof woof
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee ROFLMPAO! U've got a huge sense of humour. Kudos, u try. U don win sef. I dash u the whole room. grin But i got the remote control tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2008
jkpretty:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee ROFLM[b]P[/b]AO! You've got a huge sense of humour. Kudos, u try. You don win sef. I dash u the whole room. grin But i got the remote control tongue
Ko sooro! Take the remote control, so far you press the right button. tongue The night is all yours. tongue You have a better sense of humor than me. Don't worry I am learning from Ali Baba on facebook. grin That guy na first class mad man! cheesy

BTW, whats the ''P'' meant for? tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2008
pahtahkee:

Ko sooro! Take the remote control, so far you press the right button. tongue The night is all yours. tongue You have a better sense of humor than me. Don't worry I am learning from Ali Baba on facebook. grin That guy na first class mad man! cheesy

BTW, whats the ''P'' meant for? tongue

Leave that coded, by the way, I've added a comedian too on facebook so lectures begins in a minute.

gota run. catch ya tomorrow. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How i was Disgraced because of Sex - Twitter User / I Caught My Over Aged Son Sucking My Wife's Breast - Distraughted Man Reveals / Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.