Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? (5941 Views)

Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2008
VACANCY
A Bed space available in a furnished room somewhere around morrocco in shomolu, close to Jibowu, Yaba Lagos.

Requirement - A working class lady who is ready to share a room with a guy.

Facilities Available - Siren environment, pipe borne water, shower, parking space, and fully secured.

For more information, please contact - 07032099104, 08054523301, 01-2719219. or email - eva_victor2005@yahoo.com
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by efuah(f): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2008
na by force?
it's better to bunk under some hut!
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2008
@ efuah

I only askd a question.

@ topic

Is there really any crime in dat
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by efuah(f): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2008
No dorlin. . . there's no crime, but it's dangerous if u aint couples lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2008
Dangerous there will be agreement in d first place, n i think its a matter of understanding btw the two parties. They can live together and nothing happns. And if anything happns, dat means they both agreed to.

Abi wetin una think wink
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by Frando29(m): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2008
@poster

Pls look for something more productive to do.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by efuah(f): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2008
lol Frando29 grin

@victor4 whoever. . . no matter them consensus papers meat n cat go sign. . . contract will still be breached. The Cat (men) is a dangerous n a stubborn animal. . . i no fit bunk lyk that abeg.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2008
@ frando29

Wetin naa if u really cant contribute, thn its better u b a silent observer.

Just wanna hear people's opinion

@ efua
Well u talk sense small. but dont 4gt there ar stl sum decent guys out there who will only yield to ur request.

from dat post i pasted, d guy comes home very late n only wants to make a little extra cash.

Well jst wanna hear your opinion
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by iice(f): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2008
@Topic,
Only if i know him, if i don't know him then no.
Same would go for females. . .actually. . .can't live with them grin
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by holythug(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2008
well my sista had a close shave wit sum a guy in unilorin, she trusted him bt within minutes he turned a monster, but thank God he didnt succeed
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by hollandis(f): 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2008
victor4u:

@ efua
Well u talk sense small. but don't 4gt there ar stl sum decent guys out there who will only yield to your request.

from that post i pasted, d guy comes home very late n only wants to make a little extra cash.

Well jst want to hear your opinion

@poster, so you actually want the cash and the kind
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by efuah(f): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2008
victor4u:

@ frando29

Wetin naa if u really can't contribute, thn its better u b a silent observer.

Just want to hear people's opinion

@ efua
Well u talk sense small. but don't 4gt there ar stl sum decent guys out there who will only yield to your request.

from that post i pasted, d guy comes home very late n only wants to make a little extra cash.

Chei, see the trick? he wll come home one night drunk. . . . only to pounce on u. . .only to be begging the next morning that he was drunk, it was the devil, didn't see my bed grin grin grin i still no fit bunk!

hey iice kiss new goggles puleez.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by hollandis(f): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2008
lol
exactly my thoughts
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by efuah(f): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2008
ehen. . . somebody agree.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by iice(f): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2008
Efuah sis kiss
Will get you a new pair grin grin

Best thing na to get mafia family, if the boy touch you. . .his head comes off grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2008
@ iice,

hmnnnn noted wink

@ holy thug

eyaaaaa, dat guy must really b a monster. and people like dat gives guys a bad name.

I 4 one can live with a lady--   shocked  nooo(dnt ask me y)-- can allow a lady stays with me and notin will happen; only if she wants it grin
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by Frando29(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2008
victor4u:

@ frando29

Wetin naa if u really can't contribute, thn its better u b a silent observer.

Just want to hear people's opinion

@ efua

@ poster

If your guy actually wants extra cash, then why is he particular about sharing his flat with a lady? Advice him to go and get married. He is too old for this kind of crab. tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2008
@ efuah
aba y ar u on the negative side self sad na waa for u ooo

@ hollandis

wetin b ur thought? abeg talk ur own

@ iice

aba wetin nw, mercy no evn dey ur dictionary at all, e fit b mistake nw wink

@ frando

wetin u talk?? i no talk say na flat ooo, na room ooooo, u no go blame am naa, d guy get bukarta
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by efuah(f): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2008
iice:

Efuah sis kiss
Will get you a new pair grin grin

Best thing na to get mafia family, if the boy touch you. . .his head comes off grin grin

rofl grin. . . dont touch the head, cut the damn "thing" off n see if igo enjoy lyf again. grin

. . . wating for the new pairs kiss
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by minute(f): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2008
how large is the room?
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by iice(f): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2008
victor4u:

@ iice
aba wetin nw, mercy no evn dey your dictionary at all, e fit b mistake nw wink

Mistake his kini decided to make a happy home inside the woman? undecided tongue

Efuah. . .if you can stop them (mafia) in time wink
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by tommyex(m): 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2008
Efuah n IICE
i dint know u grls were this bad oo, cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by almondjoy(f): 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2008
No!!!! Neither of you will get any sleep that night.  But if we are like 3 okay for referee and witnessing purposes incase "those hateful" rumours start getting around YIMS! grin
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by iice(f): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2008
AJ lmaoooooooooooooooooo

Tex. . .well efuah is married, me i be granny. . .we are allowed tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2008
@ minute

I really dnt knw d exact size, bt its not a big room n not small either. mayb am I should confirm dat from him. y not call him directly to confirm or send him an email.

@ iice

na wa ooo embarassed

@ tommyex

I wonder ooo

@ almondjoy

well u av a point sha, bt rumors?? who cares
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by tommyex(m): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2008
Efuah is married,but with the way she is going,he ll need God's grace 2 stay alive
I cant believe you are a granny with dis ur 'cutting act',You go done kill ur hubby by now
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2008
@ tommyex

oga, u don dey divert oooo, u better concentrate b4 i ban u grin, me self wonder, wetin granny dey find come romance section, abi she wan go practise am in d world to come wink
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by iice(f): 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2008
Tex. . .hehehehe. . . privileges come with age grin
victor. . .how will you chuldrens learn if not from 'grays' like moi? grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by holythug(m): 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2008
laffin ,gud old iice
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by tommyex(m): 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2008
VICTOR
NO MIND d babe,she wan dey do d opposite of aristo

IICE
dey fool urself, cheesy
learn to cut people up abi?very funny.U must be d best granny in d world then cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by tommyex(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2008
BTW
Victor
when u get a call let me know,at least aristo mamas dont flash cheesy,no be all those ur Unilag girls wink
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2008
@ iice

u suppose dey relax dey await death nw wink

@ tommeyex

come oo wetin u dey yarn, which "my unilag girls" wey u dey talk, who dey yarn u all those infos??, abi u no me sumwhere?? omo i nd go wear my googles cool

@ holythug

holy thug?? aw d holy relate wit thug nw??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Love Almost Kiled Me / Boy Sets Internet On Fire After Grabbing His Girlfriend's Buttocks In Viral PICS / Nigerian Lesbian Couple Loved Up As They Step Out In Delta State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.