Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,199 members, 7,839,083 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? (5959 Views)

Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2008
jkpretty:

Leave that coded, by the way, I've added a comedian too on facebook so lectures begins in a minute.

gota run. catch ya tomorrow. wink
Thank God she is going. Now I can go and eat. cheesy cheesy cheesy

O dabo. Bye bye. tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by ifyalways(f): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2008
@topic,i CANT xcept hes a close relative.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2008
@ chiegemba
point noted. bt d guy in question is also a workaholic - leaves homes 6am and gets back 9pm, also wknds he off for lectures from mornin tl night - saturday n sunday, dat ws y he ws requestin for a workin lady who wl not b messin around.
there ar a lot of we disciplined guys out there bt really d quest is wil d lady's guy or d guys babe accept such?
@JK Pretty
where u dey run go now? u dey fear? abeg come back here cool
@pahtahkee
abi ooo, abeg help me tell them cheesy
@almondjoy
wink
@jkpretty
i think say u no wan talk b4. y wldnt u want to share a room
@choco4life
grin
@®~^Sly^~®
u cant share wit her bt she can come n stay wt u, wats d diff? grin
@
pahtahkee & jkpretty
good job wink
@ifyalways
hi dear, long time aw u dey wink
y cant u?
@ aisha2
wl u av a point sha, bt d aspect f chic, it means both party wld b babeless so dat at least whether directly or indirectly dey dey fit cross nw wink

@ all
aw una dey
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by efuah(f): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2008
still on?
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 9:00am On Mar 12, 2008
efuah:

still on?
wat?
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 9:01am On Mar 12, 2008
jkpretty:

Leave that coded, by the way, I've added a comedian too on facebook so lectures begins in a minute.

gota run. catch ya tomorrow. wink
Are you on facebook as well? Let me know your id tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2008
pahtahkee:

y u dey ask? ar u tryin to hook up better tell me nw make i hlp u fast fast wink
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2008
pahtahkee:

Giving u my ID means i'm writing my whole names here, nah! that won't work. Why don't u write urs. tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 9:21am On Mar 12, 2008
Write my full name? shocked Do I know who knows me here? tongue Did you get it?
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2008
pahtahkee:

Write my full name? shocked Do I know who knows me here? tongue Did you get it?

U search for people by their names, innit? that's how i find people. Put down ur own ID kapish & other relevant documents . . . tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by iz2much: 9:38am On Mar 12, 2008
If is possible, Chicks beware.Cause 1 is staying wit me Presently
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 9:38am On Mar 12, 2008
jkpretty:

You search for people by their names, innit? that's how i find people. Put down your own ID kapish & other relevant documents . . . tongue
Put ko, Putin ni. Make everyone get access to all my data online? tongue Too many gbeboruns for here. tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2008
iz2much:

If is possible, Chicks beware.Cause 1 is staying wit me Presently

chicks beware y nw
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2008
Got it
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2008
Dont get you? tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2008
Pataki u be criminal, i saw that, Just kept mute.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 10:30am On Mar 12, 2008
Now am more confused. What did I do? undecided Anyway, stepping out now. Hope to be back by midday.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2008
pahtahkee:

Now am more confused. What did I do? undecided Anyway, stepping out now. Hope to be back by midday.
I'll catch u later & then spil the beans tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2008
jkpretty:

I'll catch u later & then spil the beans tongue
Still expecting your facebook addon. If you like spill the rice, no food for you be that. tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2008
@ pahtahkee & jkpretty

wat av u guyz turnd dis trend in2 , una better tranfer una self else where or else seun go ban una nw grin
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2008
victor4u:

@ pahtahkee & jkpretty

what av u guys turnd this trend in2 , una better tranfer una self else where or else seun go ban una nw grin
Ban my ass. Na today I am getting to be banned? I wonder why that word scares everyone on this forum.

You never get woman wey go share your room with you? grin Thank Heavens harmattan don over now for naija. You fit breath a sigh of relief now.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2008
@pahtahkee
I tell u say na me dey find room mate u better mind urself b4 i cut ur tin commot grin
ee hamattan is over bt na rainy season we dey nw wink
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2008
So na raincoat dey sell well well now cheesy cheesy Wahala dey oh!

Make I export am come in loads. grin
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by Pepeye(f): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2008
@
topic

Hell no
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2008
I've sent the add 2wice. try check
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2008
I have not recieved it here. Give me your addy.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by TheSly: 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2008
Victor
@®~^Sly^~®
u can't share wit her bt she can come n stay wt u, wats d diff? grin
You didn't Comprehend what i surreptitiously conveyed. . .

I meant she could stay with me. . .i mean if she's a known person at ma own free will. , . .
Which means i still have total control of ma crib and i can kick her out at any damn time that i feel she has overstayed her welcome. . .

The ''room sharing'' in this case if i got it right means u and the lady would be paying for the room which is synonymous to the life of students living in a hostel in the UNI!!!!!!!
That aint my thing . . . . . . . .savvy?
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2008
Pepeye:

@
topic

Hell no
And why is that?
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2008
Pepeye:

@
topic

Hell no

y? lets hear ur view

jkpretty:

I've sent the add 2wice. try check

aba him talk say e never c am, post am here now, abi u no want potential suitors contact u wink

@®~^Sly^~®
my guy i feel u jare
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by TheSly: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2008
Wa sehre padi mi. . . . . . . . . . cool
No stress. . . . cool
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ JK,

Send me an email to mr_pataki@yahoo.com, with your facebook contact. Will reply you now.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2008
pahtahkee:

@ JK,

Send me an email to mr_pataki@yahoo.com, with your facebook contact. Will reply you now.

eehheee u don dey ves me ooo; wetin bi all these nw nobi hook up trend bi these nw, i go hammer u ooo grin

®~^Sly^~®:

Wa sehre padi mi. . . . . . . . . . cool
No stress. . . . cool

wat!!! shocked wetin u dey do 4 bagdad, abi na naija u dey wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands / I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce / In Two Words Describe Your Immediate Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.