Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? (5960 Views)

Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2008
lol got it

@Victor4u
I'm sorry i'm checking out.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2008
jkpretty:

lol got it

@Victor4u
I'm sorry i'm checking out.

jst jokin wink am not sendin u away ooo, infact wetin bi ur yahoo id self cool
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2008
victor4u:

jst jokin wink am not sendin u away ooo, infact wetin bi your yahoo id self cool
Since morning (Lati aro). You for don lahun tey tey. grin

Shior. cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by holythug(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2008
den make we organize big broda NL
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2008
pahtahkee:

Since morning (Lati aro). You for don lahun tey tey. grin

Shior. cheesy

abi nw, wetin man go do

holythug:

den make we organize big brother Nairaland

no quams
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ Jkpretty,

You are my birthday mate. shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2008
pahtahkee:

@ Jkpretty,

You are my birthday mate. shocked shocked

Why u like to dey follow me. How i for be ur birthday mate. Okay when is ur birthday?
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by TheSly: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2008
what!!! shocked wetin u dey do 4 bagdad, abi na naija u dey
na ur village for bayelsa i dey. . . . .
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2008
June 13, So am following you? Anyway am out undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2008
pahtahkee:

June 13, So am following you? Anyway am out undecided

Soooooooooorrrrrrrrwwwwwwy embarassed wow! are u serious cheesy My birthday mate who also incidentally shared a profile pic with me. Is this a joke shocked Tell what's next tongue grin
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2008
Yeah thats true, we shared the same profile picture on nairaland, without knowing each other, now we share the same birthday.

Who is older? I have a friend from my primary school up till now, we bear the same name but different surnames, we were born the same date, month and year, and we were neighbours for years without knowing we were twins. I met another lady in Ibadan too, while travelling to Togo some years back now, was born the same date, month and year, and yet she was doing aunty for me all the while we were in Togo. I call her my twin sister now. I hope you are not the same year with me also. tongue

Even this mad guy on the music channel tv in Nigeria, Denrele I think thats his name was born on June 13 too, but I old pass am. grin
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

na your village for bayelsa i dey. . . . .
aba wetin naaa? who evn tell u say na bayelsa i dey, c u

jkpretty:

Soooooooooorrrrrrrrwwwwwwy embarassed wow! are u serious cheesy My birthday mate who also incidentally shared a profile pic with me. Is this a joke shocked Tell what's next tongue grin

wetin i fi do to this people self undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by buzzgonz(m): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2008
So u neva still rent your own room ?
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2008
buzzgonz:

So u never still rent your own room ?

who b this and where u come from
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by jkpretty(f): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2008
pahtahkee:

Yeah thats true, we shared the same profile picture on nairaland, without knowing each other, now we share the same birthday.

Who is older? I have a friend from my primary school up till now, we bear the same name but different surnames, we were born the same date, month and year, and we were neighbours for years without knowing we were twins. I met another lady in Ibadan too, while travelling to Togo some years back now, was born the same date, month and year, and yet she was doing aunty for me all the while we were in Togo. I call her my twin sister now. I hope you are not the same year with me also. tongue

Even this mad guy on the music channel tv in Nigeria, Denrele I think thats his name was born on June 13 too, but I old pass am. grin

Too many things in common means too much disagreement. Ehen Denrele abi? i dint know that too. I've never met a guy that is june 13. It looks like everyone skips that no. 13. Its either its before or after. But how did u get that? U see i told u i'm very imporrrrant too.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by buzzgonz(m): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2008
@Vicky
Why u go know who bi me, abeg waka go rent your own house b4 u dey share with ur babe! grin
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by pahtahkee: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2008
jkpretty:

Too many things in common means too much disagreement. Ehen Denrele abi? i dint know that too. I've never met a guy that is june 13. It looks like everyone skips that no. 13. Its either its before or after. But how did u get that? You see i told u i'm very imporrrrant too.
Yeah you are ''Importantness''! grin All June 13 guys are crazy dudes sha. Except me. Mine seems to be less or non existent. embarassed As for Denrele, na me teach am. grin

Anyway am out for now. Chat you up soon.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2008
buzzgonz:

@Vicky
Why u go know who bi me, abeg waka go rent your own house before u dey share with your babe! grin

see me see solution oooo

who bi this wey dey jabo like dis u think say i bi like u wey stl dey stay ur papa house grin abi u want make i xpose u 4 here  wink omo take ur time ooo
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by TheSly: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2008
aba wetin naaa? who evn tell u say na bayelsa i dey, c u
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by buzzgonz(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2008
@Vicky
LOL grin come i go disgrace you here oh!! Dat one room wey u dey share for Oshodi with ur babe u don dey annouce to the public say na GRA u dey. no worry make i catch ur babe first then you go know say water pass garri.
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ buzz
u no wetin dey do u? na idleness. ebi like say u no get wrk. make i give u sum, cos i gt plenty for ma table.
which babe? d one u giv me abi wink, no wry i go gt ur time nw.

@ all
where una dey nw
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by sylvex(f): 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2008
na force? wetin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! working class lady wit a wat? Monster i guess
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2008
sylvex:

na force? wetin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! working class lady wit a what? Monster i guess

aba wetin naaa na ur view we want hear wink
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by Easybaby(f): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2008
@poster,
Are you the guy? undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by sylvex(f): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2008
victor4u:

aba wetin naaa na your view we want hear wink

capital letters N and O - NO! why would a working class chic want to do that. if trully she's a working chic then she can afford to rent a house of her own witout staying wit some annoying creature tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ easybaby
Nope. a friend of mine
y u dey ask self

@sylvex

annoyin creatures aba dat one too much naa sad , na so d topic dey ves u? abi u dey interestd make i link u wink
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by Easybaby(f): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2008
annoying creature

rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ easybaby
Nope. a friend of mine
y u dey ask self

cos am a working class lady tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by sylvex(f): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ Vic

i dont need to be linked wit some dude or wateva, I've got my stuff to claim watever i want or need, so bug-off wit ur one room apartment stuff
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by buzzgonz(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2008
LOL, Vicky the LANDLORAD? Nairaland One room apartment for rent! grin
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by Easybaby(f): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2008
so bug-off wit your one room apartment

You mean you dislike one room apartment undecided

LOL, Vicky the LANDLORAD? Nairaland One room apartment for rent!

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by victor4u(m): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ easybaby
hen call d guy nw
@ sylvex
wetin i do nw sad
@ buzz
na wetin nw , i tell u say na me wan let out room; hmnnn b careful ooooo cool
Re: Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2008
@topic
nope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Game: Create Your Ideal Man (picture) / Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.