Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA (6464 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji / Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Dede1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
take dat: Some folks will eventually commit suicide out of frustration simply because Rochas opted for a new party. I do not know when APGA became the voice of Ndi Igbo. APGA became a dead party immediately they couldn't manage their intra party wrangling and that led to two factions of the party. Adieu APGA, waiting for Peter Obi to bury you.

If absolute power is within me, I shall give six lashes on the unclad bottom of anybody who gave a ratazz about Okorocha’s recent political foot shuffle. The man is an epitome of political rollercoaster.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by 9jaIhail(m): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
berem: what has Jonathan done for the southeast since he became president? I mean can someone just point out 3 major achievements? He hasn't done anything for Southsouth where he comes from.Look at the East -West Road! A major road that links 2 geopolitical zones have been abandoned for years.Gully Erosion have been swallowing houses in Anambra.for years and no one has been able to tackle it both State and Federal. If we keep hoping that Jonathan will hand over power to igbos in 2015,then we are joking. It will come as a shocker what is gonna happen by then. Pdp has failed and they must be sent packing come 2015!

There is a thread titled, GEJ is working haters are talking, from that thread you will find out that GEJ is working and trying his best.

If i may ask you patriotic Nigeria. Will ACN and CPC do the development East need, or will them hand over power to Igbo? Stop fooling yourself my friend.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by mike404(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
berem: My friend, why has Obi and his bloody sellouts not decamped to Pdp? what the heck are they waiting for? how many pdp members are reps in house of assembly from Anambra state?

the very day Ikedi Ohakim decamped to Pdp from PPA, that was when problem started for him. I can tell you that in Imo state, 80 percent of Imolites hate Pdp with passion. Only just the achievements of Rochas, Pdp will never return to Imo state.

nwokem Mechie onu gi there ODE embarassed
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by 9jaIhail(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
I am a strong fan of Rochas but with this move i am convinced he is a total sell out, tell me the interest of Igbos in this move if not for his own interest that made him take this unreasonable move.I was once looking up to Rochas as one who has interest of Igbos in heart but i think i was wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

If i may ask you patriotic Nigeria. Will ACN and CPC do the development East need, or will them hand over power to Igbo? Stop fooling yourself my friend.
will Jonathan hand over power to igbos? did Jonathan ever promised handing over power to the southeast? did he? who is fooling who? Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo are already waiting for negotiations if Jonathan decides to contest for a second term. who are then the sellouts?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by mike404(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail: I am a strong fan of Rochas but with this move i am convinced he is a total sell out, tell me the interest of Igbos in this move if not for his own interest that made him take this unreasonable move.I was once looking up to Rochas as one who has interest of Igbos in heart but i think i was wrong.

you are on mad point bro
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by asha80(m): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
let us be honest the average imolite on the streets in imo would be less concerned about this okorocha move as long as sustains the developmental programmes he has started in imo but my worry is that he has always wanted to a president of nigeria so is the APC going to grant him that?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by EASTSIDAZ: 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
[quote author=Michaeljones36]Laptop dogs are obviously scared of APC. Look at their comments!

Rochas is the most famous member of APGA, so him joining APC is all that matters. The people in his faction will come with him.

Imagine CPC said it wanted to stay independent after Buhari leaves. It would just be noise, because Buhari IS the CPC, just like Rochas IS the APGA.[/quote]

Taaaa.mechie onu..

Who is Roches and what is his pedigree. If not for Ojukwu's influence and support of Obi, ohakim would have beat him in 2011.

FYI: Ikemba handed the mantle of APGA to Peter Obi..so presently Obi is the embodiment of APGA. He is the only piller in APGA that is respected all over and not mad dog called Roches. Obi is a silent achiever who does not make noise like Roches.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by 9jaIhail(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ejiné:

Well...

1. The Onitsha Seaport has been progressing so far in its development, and I doubt this would've been the case in a Yar'Adua administration.

2. The development and upgrading of the Enugu Airport to International status (which has been giving a lot of Northern bigots some serious heartache) is taking shape.

3. The development of the Oguta River port in your state of Imo is coming on fine.

4. The construction of the power plant in that same Oguta is taking shape.

All the above mentioned developments are bound to bring about economic benefits to the South-East, and I doubt these would have been achieved with the other options who are neck-deep in their Igbophobia.

And I won't even mention the appointments of Igbo radicals like Oteh and Oduah who have been exposing the rot in the system as well as putting forward policies that would help eradicate them.

Ejine nwanne, i am lil disappointed in you by wasting your time pointing out to BEREM how GEJ administration has been favoring and will keep favoring igbos. She claimed to be a died hard Igbo daughter but she lack the foresight to see when good things is happening to Igbos and support it with her full mind.

Berem has been asking for someone to point out GEJ achievement in southeast for her and everyone chooses to ignore her because lately she seems to be brain washed.

All these Yoruba and hausa parties she is advocating for i wonder how a reasonable igbo person will believe Buhari and tinumbu lead party to favor igbos.

Since after civil war till date, i doubt if igbos has been opportune to be favored by any president like GEJ, then why shouldn't Igbos rally round him and give him support for the little he has done that will encourage him to do more?

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
all these arguments for and against is really premature because the APC, abi na tank has not picked their presidential canditate yet
woe betide anybody that accepts vice president position for ndigbo again in nigeria

to make sense, APGA should put forward their presidential candidate for 2015 now.
when okorocha returns with a VP candidacy for tank APC, we will chase him back with it.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
asha 80: let us be honest the average imolite on the streets in imo would be less concerned about this okorocha move as long as sustains the developmental programmes he has started in imo but my worry is that he has always wanted to a president of nigeria so is the APC going to grant him that?

the same question i'm asking!
if yes, then we should all support him, APGA or no Apga
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Ejine nwanne, i am lil disappointed in you by wasting your time pointing out to BEREM how GEJ administration has been favoring and will keep favoring igbos. She claimed to be a died hard Igbo daughter but she lack the foresight to see when good things is happening to Igbos and support it with her full mind.

Berem has been asking for someone to point out GEJ achievement in southeast for her and everyone chooses to ignore her because lately she seems to be brain washed.

All these Yoruba and hausa parties she is advocating for i wonder how a reasonable igbo person will believe Buhari and tinumbu lead party to favor igbos.

Since after civil war till date, i doubt if igbos has been opportune to be favored by any president like GEJ, then why shouldn't Igbos rally round him and give him support for the little he has done that will encourage him to do more?
of course am a die hard igbo girl but when it comes to matters like this, you don't expect me to dance to your tune. I haven't been happy with this present administration. this is the time for igbos to support the merger party if we really want change.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by 9jaIhail(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
berem: will Jonathan hand over power to igbos? did Jonathan ever promised handing over power to the southeast? did he? who is fooling who? Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo are already waiting for negotiations if Jonathan decides to contest for a second term. who are then the sellouts?

Who told you Igbos are looking for GEJ to hand over power to them? what we are saying is, GEJ is far better to Igbos than any other candidate across the other side, for now we are happy with the little effort he has made to make igbos relevant in Nigeria politics today which no past president had ever done. It was through the chance GEJ gave to competent igbos to handle key positions in Nigeria affairs made people to realize that Igbos are what Nigeria need to progress but the likes of your CPC and ACN will rather die than to allow igbo man control affairs in Nigeria.

GEJ never promised igbos presidency, few of his promises he is doing them, Enugu airport, Onitsha seaport, what remain is Niger bridge which i am confident he will surely do. If GEJ can complete all these promises and make our people relevant in Nigeria affair, presidency is bonus if he wishes to do it because he never promised it.

By the way will CPC and ACN make igbo man president? If the answer is no what is your point singing kumba yaya for this merger?

I weep for few of you igbos who are easily to be brain washed,

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by 9jaIhail(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
berem: will Jonathan hand over power to igbos? did Jonathan ever promised handing over power to the southeast? did he? who is fooling who? Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo are already waiting for negotiations if Jonathan decides to contest for a second term. who are then the sellouts?

Who told you Igbos are looking for GEJ to hand over power to them? what we are saying is, GEJ is far better to Igbos than any other candidate across the other side, for now we are happy with the little effort he has made to make igbos relevant in Nigeria politics today which no past president had ever done. It was through the chance GEJ gave to competent igbos to handle key positions in Nigeria affairs made people to realize that Igbos are what Nigeria need to progress but the likes of your CPC and ACN will rather die than to allow igbo man control affairs in Nigeria.

GEJ never promised igbos presidency, few of his promises he is doing them, Enugu airport, Onitsha seaport, what remain is Niger bridge which i am confident he will surely do. If GEJ can complete all these promises and make our people relevant in Nigeria affair, presidency is bonus if he wishes to do it because he never promised it.

By the way will CPC and ACN make igbo man president? If the answer is no what is your point singing kumba yaya for this merger?

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

nwanne i agree with these words
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by asha80(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
funny achike udenwa that also wrecked imo state is also an APC chieftain lol
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by 9jaIhail(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
berem: of course am a die hard igbo girl but when it comes to matters like this, you don't expect me to dance to your tune. I haven't been happy with this present administration. this is the time for igbos to support the merger party if we really want change.

Support the merger party and benefit what? When they started the consultation did they consult igbos? this is enough reason for you and few other igbos who's brain has been washed to realized that this merger is lead by the same folks who bent on making sure igbo man will never raise head in this Nation.

Berem you have not mentioned to me what igbos stand to benefit in this merger neither have you remind me of the merger intention to make an igbo man their presidential candidate.

Now looking at how the merger was formed and looking at how GEJ administration has been lead, which of this is beneficial to igbos?

Igbos will live to regret should they abandon GEJ and follow Buhari and tinumbu who has no respect or regards for them. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
For the SE,as long as Gej makes himself available for re-election,he has our support.Rochas,Udenwa and their likes in so called mega party are on their own.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by 9jaIhail(m): 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
re@lchange:

nwanne i agree with these words

Nwanne m some of our igbo people are plain blind. Our forefathers made this mistake by letting many of our opportunity go behind us,shall we the youths allow the same mistakes?

what shall it benefit us to abandon GEJ who has been re writing the wrong melted out to us and join one nonsensical merger which we don't know what we stand to benefit from it.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Support the merger party and benefit what? When they started the consultation did they consult igbos? this is enough reason for you and few other igbos who's brain has been washed to realized that this merger is lead by the same folks who bent on making sure igbo man will never raise head in this Nation.

Berem you have not mentioned to me what igbos stand to benefit in this merger neither have you remind me of the merger intention to make an igbo man their presidential candidate.

Now looking at how the merger was formed and looking at how GEJ administration has been lead, which of this is beneficial to igbos?

I[b]gbos will live to regret should they abandon GEJ and follow Buhari and tinumbu who has no respect or regards for them. Enough said.[/b]

i don't think igbo will abandon jonathan like that
you think we are fools?
lai lai
just wait and watch.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by 9jaIhail(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
chima12: For the SE,as long as Gej makes himself available for re-election,he has our support.Rochas,Udenwa and their likes in so called mega party are on their own.

God Bless you. We must do everything withing our power to get ride of few bad eggs in our midst.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
our best leg forward in 2015 still remain GEJ!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

what relevant positions are igbos occupying if i may ask apart from COAS? Is an igbo man the CBN governor? is the GMD of NNPC an igbo man? is the minister of Petroleum Resources an igbo man? Am talking of very important positions. If you go to NNPC today, the ijaws have taken over. go to NIMASA, its the same story. what of customs service? I don't think any Southerner has ever occupied the highest position. you want me to jubilate because an igbo man was made COAS. quit the tribalism and we shall move forward!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Dede1(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
I guess only people who do not understand the political cheapness of Rochas Okorocha will attempt to make political sense out of this recent crap called APC (Amalgamated Political Confusion). Rochas Okorocha has been, continues to be and shall remain a political walkabout.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
berem: what relevant positions are igbos occupying if i may ask apart from COAS? Is an igbo man the CBN governor? is the GMD of NNPC an igbo man? is the minister of Petroleum Resources an igbo man? Am talking of very important positions. If you go to NNPC today, the ijaws have taken over. go to NIMASA, its the same story. what of customs service? I don't think any Southerner has ever occupied the highest position. you want me to jubilate because an igbo man was made COAS. quit the tribalism and we shall move forward!

little girl i don't think you understand nigeria at all
that COAS position is the most strategic position in government
he is helping us get the real power
if you don't know anything please ask questions
biko stop already!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by 9jaIhail(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2013
re@lchange:
all these arguments for and against is really premature because the APC, abi na tank has not picked their presidential canditate yet
woe betide anybody that accepts vice president position for ndigbo again in nigeria

to make sense, APGA should put forward their presidential candidate for 2015 now.
when okorocha returns with a VP candidacy for tank APC, we will chase him back with it.

1000+
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by takedat(m): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
Dede1:

If absolute power is within me, I shall give six lashes on the unclad bottom of anybody who gave a ratazz about Okorocha’s recent political foot shuffle. The man is an epitome of political rollercoaster.
Guess the reason you are miffed is because you feel his loyalty and support should go to GEJ and not because he is a perceived turncoat cos most Nigerian politicians are. This is a man who rode to the office he presently occupy more on his name and goodwill than a political platform. I understand why you guys aren't disposed to this move of his, but you guys should give him the benefit of doubt.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by 9jaIhail(m): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
re@lchange:

little girl i don't think you understand nigeria at all
that COAS position is the most strategic position in government
he is helping us get the real power
if you don't know anything please ask questions
biko stop already!

Heehehe re@lchange, thank you for waking her up, i think she is not getting it.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by 9jaIhail(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
take dat: Guess the reason you are miffed is because you feel his loyalty and support should go to GEJ and not because he is a perceived turncoat cos most Nigerian politicians are. This is a man who rode to the office he presently occupy more on his name and goodwill than a political platform. I understand why you guys aren't disposed to this move of his, but you guys should give him a benefit of doubt.

Bro/Sis that man Rochas is bringing nothing to Ndigbo from that merger rather than Vice president which igbos are not interested at this point. Instead of Vice president igbos would rather be contented with how far GEJ administration has been repositioning us.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Heehehe re@lchange, thank you for waking her up, i think she is not getting it.
getting what? ohanaeze and sellouts like Peter Obi should continue living in fool's paradise! when other major ethics groups are joining hands together for a change, ndi igbos are busy licking Jonathan's azz and waiting foolishly for power to be given to them on a platter of gold. when APC defeats PDP come 2015,we shall have no one to turn to.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Bro/Sis that man Rochas is bringing nothing to Ndigbo from that merger rather than Vice president which igbos are not interested at this point. Instead of Vice president igbos would rather be content with how far GEJ administration has been repositioning us.
smh for inferiority complex! grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by dayokanu(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
berem: getting what? ohanaeze and sellouts like Peter Obi should continue living in fool's paradise! when other major ethics groups are joining hands together for a change, ndi igbos are busy licking Jonathan's azz and waiting foolishly for power to be given to them on a platter of gold. when APC defeats PDP come 2015,we shall have no one to turn to.

Beremole you too get sense walahi. Everyone dey chase PDP you claim you are contented.

When everyone dey chase Military and some people kept quiet It was those at the forefront that had the claim to presidency immediately afterwards and became instant heroes

But you siddon dey wait and when the thing ripe you say make dem bring your share.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria, China Agree On N300bn Keffi-Lafia Road Extension To Enugu / Ojukwu Is The Mandela Of Our Time(with Memorable Pics In The Army)!!!! / Missing Ex-cult Leader Found Dead Cult Members Killed Him (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.