Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA (6466 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji / Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by eggheaders(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
tomakint:
You are one of the few Igbos here I have great respect for, however b4 replying to some people here check the history of their posts. That he-goat (airhead) is a confused soul and I am sure his stu.pidity is in terabytes! Avoid him like a leper cool

who cares about the opinion of a fuc.ktard like you.you been paid to abuse your Kinsmen.because of the a55 sucking job you do for the pdp goons.everyone here knows you are good for nothing dumb irrational ba.stard.omo ale lo ma fi owo osi juwe Ile Baba re.enuff said for your empty skull.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by drnoel: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ikengawo:
someone that has named himself after an egg will now come to speak to human beings.
Do you think the tribalist subsidy movement was about petrol? lol

GEJ and Okonjo Iweala come out and say that people are using the fuel subsidy to enrich themselves corruptly and that they have to get rid of it. The yorubas and hausas, including El Rufai go up in flames and begin protesting.

Ribadu writes a report saying the same thing, yorubas and hausas, including El Rufai begin asking why GEJ isn't 'doing anything' about 'ribadu's finding'.

El Rufai and Ribadu have now joined hands in the same party to 'defeat pdp'. keep being deceived.

Since el rufai is in the new party no one will vote him from the south cos everyone hate him
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by tomakint: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
eggheaders:

who cares about the opinion of a fuc.ktard like you.you been paid to abuse your Kinsmen.because of the a55 sucking job you do for the pdp goons.everyone here knows you are good for nothing dumb irrational ba.stard.omo ale lo ma fi owo osi juwe Ile Baba re.enuff said for your empty skull.
Ok airhead cool keep trolling as usual, at least you have been taken care of undecided
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by DCTrendy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
Whether u regard Rochas as a political fornicator or not, abeg we need a change!!

Haba!!, Nigerians, Una never tired of suffering and backwardness??

Up till now, no stable electricity, bad road, no water, security a mess, etc..

I was in Dubai and all i could say was wao... may God forgive our leaders! Same oil money o...

Now, God don catch u pple, the G8 are now discussing how u re spending our oil money! Scampering around visiting Cameron and Paris while

he should be in Southy to cheer the guys up!

Do the right thing fellow Nigerians!

Vote out PDP from the Presidency! If the new part failed us after 4 year, we throw them out too, simple as that!

thatz what they call democracy. U have got just 4 yrs to prove yourself! PDP already spent 13 years! Haba!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
eggheaders:

wake up bro,I can authoritatively tell you about the transformation going on in most opposition state from seeing this thing with my eyes.since you guys want to continue with the status quo I say goodluck to y'all.but with the south east I saw last december you guys have really been deprived of good governance.and since you prefer that then I can't really figure out you guys.come up with there track record or the sterotypic jargons the presidency is spreading.if tinubu is corrupt or buhari is a terrorist sponsor it will make sense for the government to try them and stop all this babyish whining.

I don't know which part of the sout east your tour took place. Maybe a few areas and then you come to your malicious conclusion. Well I hold no brief for any politician whether in the south west or the east. They have given the electorates a raw deal and it is not peculier to the south east. Peharps you deep slumber will not let you see that in anambra state most of the roads linking several communities have been ashphalted all happening between the reign of Obi and Ngige. But let me remind you that I live in lagos and can point to several areas with such delapidated infrastructure that makes me wonder if the transformation of lagos ends in VI and Ikoyi and a few other places, I mean people cannot use their vehicles save Okada. Thanks
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
eggheaders:

wake up bro,I can authoritatively tell you about the transformation going on in most opposition state from seeing this thing with my eyes.since you guys want to continue with the status quo I say goodluck to y'all.but with the south east I saw last december you guys have really been deprived of good governance.and since you prefer that then I can't really figure out you guys.come up with there track record or the sterotypic jargons the presidency is spreading.if tinubu is corrupt or buhari is a terrorist sponsor it will make sense for the government to try them and stop all this babyish whining.

I don't know which part of the sout east your tour took place. Maybe a few areas and then you come to your malicious conclusion. Well I hold no brief for any politician whether in the south west or the east. They have given the electorates a raw deal and it is not peculier to the south east. Peharps you deep slumber will not let you see that in anambra state most of the roads linking several communities have been ashphalted all happening between the reign of Obi and Ngige. But let me remind you that I live in lagos and can point to several areas with such delapidated infrastructure that makes me wonder if the transformation of lagos ends in VI and Ikoyi and a few other places, I mean people cannot use their vehicles save Okada. Thanks
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by eggheaders(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
tomakint:
Ok airhead cool keep trolling as usual, at least you have been taken care of undecided

fool taken care of by who.were ara aro.you have been expose here to be a nitwit.serious folks don't give a hoot with your rants again.the last time I ask of your location.my semi automatic will be used to rip a sizable hole in that your dumb skull.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by slimghost(m): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
berem: My friend, why has Obi and his bloody sellouts not decamped to Pdp? what the heck are they waiting for? how many pdp members are reps in house of assembly from Anambra state?

the very day Ikedi Ohakim decamped to Pdp from PPA, that was when problem started for him. I can tell you that in Imo state, 80 percent of Imolites hate Pdp with passion. Only just the achievements of Rochas, Pdp will never return to Imo state.

Am sorry but u r not making much sense. Who is talking about PDP here? Real Smart Igbos cannot be fooled with this desperate action of some eternal losers. Yes am anti-GEJ, but treating Igbos with such disrespect will surely cost them come 2015, go ask Buhari and CPC. And FYI woman, Rochas Is neither an Igbo leader nor an APGA leader. Go figure before coming here to display ur ignorance.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Gooogle(m): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
Wow, finally read thru to the last page, really interesting. BTW, I come from the east and have lived in every part of the country and speak the 3 languages fluently and I mean fluently. My questions to my Igbo brothers are these;
(1)For how long are we going to play this race card thing?
(2)Why do we always make ourselves look like the minority that deserves pity from everybody yet we run the economy,
(3)Do you think the igbo mindset of 2013 is the same as that of 2013
(4)Are those benefits you listed really benefits or what you should have in a saner clime
(5) What is the real population of the SE, not the 1.4m that voted for PDP in presidential election and 750k that voted in a keenly contested governorship election

Except you are really really benefiting from the madness going on around you, dont support what is not right otherwise posterity will never forgive you

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Gooogle(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
slimghost:

Am sorry but u r not making much sense. Who is talking about PDP here? Real Smart Igbos cannot be fooled with this desperate action of some eternal losers. Yes am anti-GEJ, but treating Igbos with such disrespect will surely cost them come 2015, go ask Buhari and CPC. And FYI woman, Rochas Is neither an Igbo leader nor an APGA leader. Go figure before coming here to display ur ignorance.

this 2015 election will shock a lot of people. Politics is going beyond race and religion, you just might be left behind
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by eggheaders(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
jomonic:

most road, you must be kidding me.onitsha to akwa passing through nkpor is a death trap.connecting enugu through akwa is another eyesore.umanya and the whole of oyi local government has no single functional road.to lagos the newly dualised lasu-iba road is in v.i shey.the igbo elerin- agboroko road is in v.i too.the newly completed okota road must be in ikoyi too.the revamping ikorodu road is definitely in v.I also the newly completed isashi road too is in ikoyi abi the lost is effing endless .y'all simpletons are too tribalistic to see all this.if lagos is not good enough for you. guys.you can get back to the south east.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2013
slimghost:

If Rochas isn't an igbo leader, I guess Peter Obi and Ohanaeze are igbo leaders. Those who sell their rights for selfish reasons are whom you refer to as leaders right? Those who think their opinions don't count and who thinks an igbo man might never be president are the type of people you choose as leaders? what a shame!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by slimghost(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
Gooogle:

this 2015 election will shock a lot of people. Politics is going beyond race and religion, you just might be left behind

Stop fooling urself man! When the chips are down, Igbos always know how to come together and defeat a common enemy. APC aint getting no love from Southeast until they do proper consultations with Igbo leaders and not fucktards like Rochas.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by slimghost(m): 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
berem: If Rochas isn't an igbo leader, I guess Peter Obi and Ohanaeze are igbo leaders. Those who sell their rights for selfish reasons are whom you refer to as leaders right? Those who think their opinions don't count and who thinks an igbo man might never be president are the type of people you choose as leaders? what a shame!

Your post lacks intelligence! So you think we can get an Igbo president by joining APC? You are really ignorant my dear. What is APC's manifesto exactly? What exactly are they going to offer Igbos? Have u seen the names of people in that party? Lol! Same crooks who are only after their personal interest! I repeat, Rochas is a bloody sell out! Use ur head for once BEREM! I hate GEJ too, but APC can't offer anything to Igbos. Go check ur history well
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by slimghost(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
Thank God majority of Igbos are not dumb. If APC can't bring anything tangible to the table and quit playing the silly game we know too well,we shall give them the same blow we gave Buhari and CPC come 2015. But let nobody shout "rigging" when the time comes. He who has ears, let him hear.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Onlytruth(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
Imo State is one of the most strategic states in Igboland. We don't call it the Heartland State for nothing. So, if anybody thinks that he can operate as he likes there, dragging the state along to the land of the political unknown, that person has a shock coming.

Ajughi aju eri, butere ariaghi aria anwu - eating without asking questions, always leads to dying without first being sick. cool
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by eggheaders(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1167243/what-imo-state-best-known

this thread will give you guys the insight about most of the igbo peeps.so you won't take offence when they are on their whining spree.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
This is one of the Opportunity that Southeastern Nigeria really need to help create History in this country.......they really need to Help create and nurture a platform where AVERAGE NIGERIAN can boast of Good-Governance!!!

By some political calculations of PDP,peradventure power should return to the North come 2015/2019...........I know eastern Nigeria will change Music!!!

Southeast,IMHO....do not really need to gamble the future of a WHOLE ETHNIC Group on Just one MAN...GEJ......even if He is there son(which is partially not true)!!!

Politicians are Chamelion, Jonathan inclusive, if Jonathan should peradventure ''support'' a Northern caucus in some permutations come 2015/2019..........then Ijaw has Betrayed Indigbo would rent the whole world....!!!

I only want a Party which shall make PDP more responsive,effective and efficient Vice Versa !!!!

Let two Elephants fight for the Grass to enjoy(this time around)!!

let PDP and APC compete for NIGERIANS and NIGERIA!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
There is a famous saying that a dancer never stands in a single spot to dance but moves around.

Okorocha fancy political foot interchange, should not alarm ndiigbo.

The net has to be spread as wide as possible to maximise the potential to catch a fish

Apga and Ohaneze were not kept in the dark by Rochas, lets watch and not be too quick to turn backs on our own.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by slimghost(m): 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: There is a famous saying that a dancer never stands in a single spot to dance but moves around.

The net has to be spread as wide as possible to maximise the potential to catch a fish

Apga and Ohaneze were not kept in the dark by Rochas, lets watch and not be too quick to turn backs on our own.

APGA came out and denied that they were never consulted, so what exactly is your point? That Rochas is now APGA or what? I don't need a soothsayer to tell me what dude is up to. IGBOS can't be fooled!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by 9jaIhail(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: There is a famous saying that a dancer never stands in a single spot to dance but moves around.

Nne looking at your comments i cannot deny the fact that you have made some reasonable points. But we shall keep watching with keen interest as event unfold.

Jisi ike.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Eziachi: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
Gbawe: It really is pointless for anyone to direct any abuse or name calling towards the APGA. We tend to be emotional with everything in Nigeria - especially politics - when we should be circumspect and pragmatic. No Party deserves insult for choices it is legitimately entitled to make. Rather it is ordinary Nigerians who should learn to view the antics of political Parties as illustrative of the concept that only permanent interests endure in politics and not permanent friendships or enmity.

Let APGA and Oshiomhole support anyone they want as they are entitled to do. Are people so simple-minded they think those involved in the merger have not anticipated that happening? The merger has a lot of brilliant strategists in its rank who would have planned for various scenarios. APGA, under, Obi, and Labour , under Mimiko, have always made it clear they are extensions of the PDP. Those who have convened this merger have always known that courting both Parties amount to a waste of time, effort and focus. Nothing, even the Okorocha faction siding with the new Party, changes anything for either side i.e PDP or APC. Stakeholders will still do their thing.
Very good point.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Eziachi: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
berem: ihere megbu o ndi iro! bloody sellouts i tell ya! bunch of toothless bulldogs... and they think they speak for the whole igbos? hahaha dem don fail be that!
Why are you guys being emotional about these things? Do you really think that every person in CPC,ACN or ANPP is comfortable with the merger especially if its stampS on their own PERSONAL ambitions? Because they are quiet or subdued doesn't mean happy.
Sell out to who?
All those saying no today to the merger can easily say yes later to the merger, once their personal egg is protected and assured, while there will be later those saying yes to the merger today who will say no tomorrow once they realise it has taken their own egg and smash into pieces.

That what politics of no principle is all about. Rochas probably feel that his chance of any ambition he has rest with the merger, while Obi and his own group don't think so, after all it was the same Rochas that co-delivered 99% fictional vote for Jonathan last time against some members of the merger?
But some of you confused this scenarios, thinking these people are enemies- well I got news for you! They buddies united by their greeds.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Eziachi: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2013
slimghost:

APGA came out and denied that they were never consulted, so what exactly is your point? That Rochas is now APGA or what? I don't need a soothsayer to tell me what dude is up to. IGBOS can't be fooled!
Which Igbos are you talking about?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by 9jaIhail(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
Gooogle: Wow, finally read thru to the last page, really interesting. BTW, I come from the east and have lived in every part of the country and speak the 3 languages fluently and I mean fluently. My questions to my Igbo brothers are these;
(1)For how long are we going to play this race card thing?
(2)Why do we always make ourselves look like the minority that deserves pity from everybody yet we run the economy,
(3)Do you think the igbo mindset of 2013 is the same as that of 2013
(4)Are those benefits you listed really benefits or what you should have in a saner clime
(5) What is the real population of the SE, not the 1.4m that voted for PDP in presidential election and 750k that voted in a keenly contested governorship election

Except you are really really benefiting from the madness going on around you, dont support what is not right otherwise posterity will never forgive you

After reading from page one to four, this craps above is what you came up with,please go to bed if you have nothing tangible to say. In your long writing you failed to highlight what Igbos stand to benefit under buhari and tinumbu lead party, or what did buhari did for SE or SS when he was head of state.

My friend are you daft to read and comprehend? Non of us is saying GEJ is the best but so far so good Igbos are benefiting from his administration we cannot afford to leave him right now and join Tinumbu and Buhari whom will have known their intentions towards igbos long ago, or are you saying these two crocks who that lead the party will repent overnight?

Look our forefather made this mistakes in the past by having one Nigeria in mind whereas their counterparts were busy concentrating on their region.If you are truly igbo as you claimed, please i will advice you to zero your mind from that nonsensical attitude of placing Nigeria before Igbo because that is what kept us where we are today.Nigeria is a country where you stand to benefit nothing in political arrangement if you are not tribal.

For now GEJ is better to us than any other president that have rule Nigeria the past, we cannot afford to leave where we are benefiting at the moment and move to a mega party that never consulted us before their arrangement.

I have a question for you. If truly you are an igbo as you claimed, aren't you ashamed that these people did not consult igbos for negotiation before the merger? Your answer to this question will determined if you are an igbo or not.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Eziachi: 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
slimghost:

Stop fooling urself man! When the chips are down, Igbos always know how to come together and defeat a common enemy. APC aint getting no love from Southeast until they do proper consultations with Igbo leaders and not fucktards like Rochas.
And who in your opinion are the so called Igbo leaders
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Eziachi: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
slimghost:

Your post lacks intelligence! So you think we can get an Igbo president by joining APC? You are really ignorant my dear. What is APC's manifesto exactly? What exactly are they going to offer Igbos? Have u seen the names of people in that party? Lol! Same crooks who are only after their personal interest! I repeat, Rochas is a bloody sell out! Use ur head for once BEREM! I hate GEJ too, but APC can't offer anything to Igbos. Go check ur history well
I guess you think PDP will give it to you on the other hand?
You people should always confused your personal preferences on any issue as the standard bearer. Life doesn't work like that.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Dede1(m): 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
Why are people worried about the recent political shenanigans of Rochas Okorocha? This is a decoy to sneak back to PDP. It has been his modus operandi. I shall give him a year as a benefit of doubt then you will see Rochas Okorocha flying the flag of PDP instead of APC (Amalgamated Political Confusions).
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by slimghost(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
Eziachi:
I guess you think PDP will give it to you on the other hand?
You people should always confused your personal preferences on any issue as the standard bearer. Life doesn't work like that.

Mr man, I have no personal preference. In as much as I am anti-PDP, Igbos shouldn't have anything to do with an APC that's got Tinubu,Udenwa and co as leaders.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Eziachi: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
drnoel:
Since el rufai is in the new party no one will vote him from the south cos everyone hate him
Everyone you mean isn't yourself? have you read other posts, to come to that conclusion?
You guys makes me laugh grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by slimghost(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
Eziachi:
And who in your opinion are the so called Igbo leaders

So Rochas is an igbo leader? U r really a confused. BTW, if those desperate lot were honest abt having APGA in their merger, why didn't they consult APGA leaders?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Eziachi: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2013
slimghost:

Mr man, I have no personal preference. In as much as I am anti-PDP, Igbos shouldn't have anything to do with an APC that's got Tinubu,Udenwa and co as leaders.
I don't have preference either, I am 100% pro Biafra freedom from Nigeria, that is my first and last option. Having said that, who is the alternative to PDP or APC? From among millions of their likes, what is it that the two people (Udenwa/Tinubu) you singled out do to be your reason of disliking a body of many people? I really want to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) / Permutation Of The 2015 Presidential Elections: A Realistic Statistical Analysis / 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.