Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA (6467 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji / Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by 9jaIhail(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
berem: smh for inferiority complex! grin

I never insulted you in my posts, i have tried to be civil in all my arguments but if you wish to settle for insult i will gladly leave you because i am not the type that publicly insult nwa ada igbo,though you are something else lately but you alone knows what going on in your life.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
We should be careful of the likes of rochas,but I trust my Igbo people,we are not cows that can be lined up to cast votes blindly.Supporting someone like rochas,especially in national politics is like following a stubborn fly into the grave.He is too ambitious,he is too dictatorial and has a strong air of arrogance,and to make things worse,he is a lone ranger as long as nigerian politics is concerned.He has the kind of arrogance that would make his political friends scared of him. rochas has got his hands burnt before while seeking presidential ticket for election in ANPP,thesame fate awaits him in buharis new party.We have better politicians like Dora Akinyuli,Soludo,Sullivan Chime who we can look up to.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by eggheaders(m): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
all I want to say his.with the mindset of most igbo the eastern Nigerian will forever be the most backward enclave in Nigeria. during the fuel subsidy era you guys played the ethnic card notwithstanding y'all suffered the increase the most talking from experience on my visitation to enugu.you guys should grow beyond primordial politics. and breathe the change the opposition are doling out for free in the state they control.a rochas is 50 times better than obi joined with orji.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Beremole you too get sense walahi. Everyone dey chase PDP you claim you are contented.

When everyone dey chase Military and some people kept quiet It was those at the forefront that had the claim to presidency immediately afterwards and became instant heroes

But you siddon dey wait and when the thing ripe you say make dem bring your share.
lol! dayo, the thing tire me o! I no know wetin i wan talk again. grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by takedat(m): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Bro/Sis that man Rochas is bringing nothing to Ndigbo from that merger rather than Vice president which igbos are not interested at this point. Instead of Vice president igbos would rather be content with how far GEJ administration has been repositioning us.
If what he is able to achieve in this alliance is a VP slot, then that is good for him and Ndigbo cos it is a good start, and it places him in a good stead for the presidency . A tacit support for PDP and GEJ doesn't guarantee Ndigbo the presidency and rapid development of the region, GEJ will still need to spread his developmental programmes across all regions. The man is astute politically, I believe he knows what he is up against!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

I never insulted you in my posts, i have tried to be civil in all my arguments but if you wish to settle for insult i will gladly leave you because i am not the type that publicly insult nwa ada igbo,though you are something else lately but you alone knows what going on in your life.

Thank you.
iwe gi adikwala oku! gbaghara m.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by 9jaIhail(m): 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
eggheaders: all I want to say his.with the mindset of most igbo the eastern Nigerian will forever be the most backward enclave in Nigeria. during the fuel subsidy era you guys played the ethnic card notwithstanding y'all suffered the increase the most talking from experience on my visitation to enugu.you guys should grow beyond primordial politics. and breathe the change the opposition are doling out for free in the state they control.a rochas is 50 times better than obi joined with orji.

Will you shut up the toilet you call mouth? How dare you call eastern Nigeria the most backward? Please tell me your ethnicity so that i will handle you properly with respect. F00LISH GOAT.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Ufeolorun(m): 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2013
I don't really know what apga brings to the table,seriously they are the weakest link in this arrangement and APC strategists need to factor this into their political permutations, going forward.
I was wary of ANPP too but Shekarau would be a good tool, up north, if treated properly in the arrangement.
And hopefully the ACN will stand up for what they believe in and not end up cutting a deal with PDP again,I still find it unbelievable PDP won Lagos in the last presidential election;they do not have the numbers nor the structure
A Young northerner on top of the ticket and a candidate sellable in the South west and Edo state,manageable for the rest of the south should do the trick or atleast shake of pdps grip on the country.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by cooltone: 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
What has Jonathan done for Ndigbo, he is just a tool used to humiliate us, from sacking of Nnaji to Uzoma and Ojukwu's burial. Our infrastructure in the south east are all dillapitated. No roads, schools or hospital from the federal government. The second niger bridge is not forthcomig from this government, so we have absolutely nothing to show for all the blind support to Jonathan. Even his own people are thinking twice. The Igbos need real political emancipation and that definitely wont come from GEJ or Pdp. We need to think deeply.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by takedat(m): 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
Most Igbo commenters who felt betrayed by Rochas alliance with the new party simply because Ndigbo would have benefited more if they wholly give their support to GEJ aren't doing GEJ's second term ambition any good. The clannish display on this thread would make others outside the SE and SS feel there is a gang up against them and the votes of SE and SS alone won't return him to that seat.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by 9jaIhail(m): 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
cooltone: What has Jonathan done for Ndigbo, he is just a tool used to humiliate us, from sacking of Nnaji to Uzoma and Ojukwu's burial. Our infrastructure in the south east are all dillapitated. No roads, schools or hospital from the federal government. The second niger bridge is not forthcomig from this government, so we have absolutely nothing to show for all the blind support to Jonathan. Even his own people are thinking twice. The Igbos need real political emancipation and that definitely wont come from GEJ or Pdp. We need to think deeply.

And joining the mega party will make igbo benefit all these things you listed above in two years or less?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by eggheaders(m): 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Will you shut up the toilet you call mouth? How dare you call eastern Nigeria the most backward? Please tell me your ethnicity so that i will handle you properly with respect. F00LISH GOAT.

you going insane so fast fool.you been spewing trash like dead he goat like forever.old fool I live in onitsha and enugu and I can tell you lot about the place.shut ur stupid mouth scoundrel.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by dayokanu(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
How has Jonathan rewarded Ibos for their 98% votes?

Is it second Niger bridge or what has he done. rather its humiliation galore for Nnaji, Soludo, the Immigration woman etc

Since Ibos have decided to follow PDP regardless of the non performance, I wish them all the best lets now show Politics is a game of numbers.

NW + NE Buhari has like 13 states guaranteed, Jonathan has like SS + SE = 11 states. Leaving NC and SW.

Buhari manages to ally with tinubu and sweep all SW 6 states that means APC already has 19 states. which is unassailble. If he now manages to add two of Nasara, Kogi, Kwara, Taraba that makes it a sweep

OBJ and co dont want Buhari, IBB etc in Power cos that might mean their doom. thats why they want someone stronger than Retardeen Jonathan as PDP Candidate. I suspect OBJ, IBB etc are the brains behind the Lamido/Amaechi ticket cos thats the only way you can break Buharis stranglehold on the North
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by dayokanu(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

And joining the mega party will make igbo benefit all these things you listed above in two years or less?

Changing the status quo of PDP benefits EVERYBODY cos there cant be any development with PDP killers at the top
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Ikengawo: 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
eggheaders: all I want to say his.with the mindset of most igbo the eastern Nigerian will forever be the most backward enclave in Nigeria. during the fuel subsidy era you guys played the ethnic card notwithstanding y'all suffered the increase the most talking from experience on my visitation to enugu.you guys should grow beyond primordial politics. and breathe the change the opposition are doling out for free in the state they control.a rochas is 50 times better than obi joined with orji.
someone that has named himself after an egg will now come to speak to human beings.
Do you think the tribalist subsidy movement was about petrol? lol

GEJ and Okonjo Iweala come out and say that people are using the fuel subsidy to enrich themselves corruptly and that they have to get rid of it. The yorubas and hausas, including El Rufai go up in flames and begin protesting.

Ribadu writes a report saying the same thing, yorubas and hausas, including El Rufai begin asking why GEJ isn't 'doing anything' about 'ribadu's finding'.

El Rufai and Ribadu have now joined hands in the same party to 'defeat pdp'. keep being deceived.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Willywilly9: 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
If Abacha son become President, Yorubas are dead
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by dayokanu(m): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ikengawo:
someone that has named himself after an egg will now come to speak to human beings.

GEJ and Okonjo Iweala come out and say that people are using the fuel subsidy to enrich themselves corruptly and that they have to get rid of it. The yorubas and hausas, including El Rufai go up in flames and begin protesting.

Ribadu writes a report saying the same thing, yorubas and hausas, including El Rufai begin asking why GEJ isn't 'doing anything' about 'ribadu's finding'.

El Rufai and Ribadu have now joined hands in the same party to 'defeat pdp'. keep being deceived.

And keep doing the loyal boy-boy. Your reward is in heaven
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by cooltone: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Yes hopefully, there is nothing that cannot be negotiated. We can use the strength and spread of Ndigbo across the country to negotiate our interest. We need real political emancipation and that wont come from being on status quo. We need real change.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by eggheaders(m): 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ikengawo:

like I don't expect you to know the mean of egghead cos it is too complex for people with low I.q to know.the fuel subsidy is fraud used by gej to fund his election.that why report by farouk and ribadu will be killed with all executive might.can't you ask your sick head why nobody has been indicted.some of you peeps has swear never to be wise.go figure out why other tribes in the niger Delta ain't buying the gej sh1t anymore.igbos raise up and smell the coffee or be left alone when the paradigm shift eventually comes.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by eggheaders(m): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
Willy+willy:
If Abacha son become President, Yorubas are dead

really living up to the name willywilly.our childhood scary clownish masquerade.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Abagworo(m): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
Imo is the most politically advanced State in the Southeast and Rochas has done in 2 years what other Governors have not achieved in 6 years. The envy is understandable.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by mike404(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
berem: what relevant positions are igbos occupying if i may ask apart from COAS? Is an igbo man the CBN governor? is the GMD of NNPC an igbo man? is the minister of Petroleum Resources an igbo man? Am talking of very important positions. If you go to NNPC today, the ijaws have taken over. go to NIMASA, its the same story. what of customs service? I don't think any Southerner has ever occupied the highest position. you want me to jubilate because an igbo man was made COAS. quit the tribalism and we shall move forward!

they say berem too daft, na only nonsense full her mouth, she don turn to hausa tout... hausa tout WHICH LEVEL grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by mike404(m): 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
Abagworo: Imo is the most politically advanced State in the Southeast and Rochas has done in 2 years what other Governors have not achieved in 6 years. The envy is understandable.

ABAGWORO IBU AKPA AMU embarassed
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
cooltone:
Yes hopefully, there is nothing that cannot be negotiated. We can use the strength and spread of Ndigbo across the country to negotiate our interest. We need real political emancipation and that wont come from being on status quo. We need real change.
Before the merger was officially announced,we read and heard about various meetings/negociation between ACN/CPC/ANPP.Did you ever hear of APGA negociating with these parties?That merger has nothing good in stock for the SE,forget about them.Better to support Gej than the so called mega party.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Dede1(m): 11:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
Abagworo: Imo is the most politically advanced State in the Southeast and Rochas has done in 2 years what other Governors have not achieved in 6 years. The envy is understandable.

Any state that elected Rochas Okorocha as governor can never assume the bogus title of being the most politically advanced State in the Southeast. By the way, I do not think Rochas Okorocha has been in office for 24 months. If the joker in Okorocha has achieved anything, the deluded praise singers on this forum would have painted this site with pictures of the governor’s accomplishment but till date they have pleaded no cameras.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by OmoTier1(m): 12:00am On Feb 09, 2013
I have followed with interest the thinking of most NLers from eastern part of Nigeria and I find it really worrying that most have the mindset of VICTIMS. Why on earth will most Igbos think any other region need to come consult them? For real in the political permutations, the eastern part of Nigeria has little or no political value for anyone who wants to become President of Nigeria. The regions that truly matter is the NW, NC, SW and SS.any body that can take the NW, SW and any three states in NC will become President.

It is a no brainier for those of us watching the merger with keen interest that the permutation is strictly along the lines of winning the North, getting 90% of votes in SouthWest, win most votes in NC, and take some votes in Edo and IMO State.

Beside The merger is still early days and several fall outs will happen, but I think how effective APC will be in SE will be known by the elections coming up in Anambra. If Ngige decides to run for governorship position, things will definitely get interesting and with APGA in crisis, anything can happen because I can not see any political relevance of Peter Obi once He leaves office.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by OmoTier1(m): 12:06am On Feb 09, 2013
chima12: Before the merger was officially announced,we read and heard about various meetings/negociation between ACN/CPC/ANPP.Did you ever hear of APGA negociating with these parties?That merger has nothing good in stock for the SE,forget about them.Better to support Gej than the so called mega party.
You supported GEJ by rigging the elections blindly in SE, what do you have to show for it? Name one project that has affected your life GEJ has completed in SE? Is Enugu airport anywhere near completion? Is P/H airport of international standard? How about the dry port? Second Niger bridge? Can't you Igbos see that you need to take your destiny in your own hands or you will be slaves in your own land?

You had APGA and you killed it with your stomach, now you have no credible platform to negotiate. Do you really think any serious opposition political party will waste their time negotiating with a rag tag political association that is an extension of PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Willywilly9: 12:14am On Feb 09, 2013
Just because ijaw man is the president, Yorubas want him dead by all means
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 09, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You supported GEJ by rigging the elections blindly in SE, what do you have to show for it? Name one project that has affected your life GEJ has completed in SE? Is Enugu airport anywhere near completion? Is P/H airport of international standard? How about the dry port? Second Niger bridge? Can't you Igbos see that you need to take your destiny in your own hands or you will be slaves in your own land?

You had APGA and you killed it with your stomach, now you have no credible platform to negotiate. Do you really think any serious opposition political party will waste their time negotiating with a rag tag political association that is an extension of PDP?
thesame mistake buhari made in 2011 election is already repeating itself.nigeria is like a book with transparent pages,while you are in one page ,you can easily look and see the contents of the next pages without opening them,and more;you can also PREDICT the contents of the next pages.GOOD MORNING.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by OmoTier1(m): 12:31am On Feb 09, 2013
chima12: thesame mistake buhari made in 2011 election is already repeating itself.nigeria is like a book with transparent pages,while you are in one page ,you can easily look and see the contents of the next pages without opening them,and more;you can also PREDICT the contents of the next pages.GOOD MORNING.
FYI, the 2011 is history. If Igbos do not wake up from their slumber, they will become slaves in their own land. Other regions are strategising on how to ensure the central benefit their people and you lots are playing the victim card. If you like go vote for GEJ, that is your own wahala. All those that said they will now have shoes can barely put on clothes talk less of shoes... APC should field avert strong candidate. The coalition has the right people that can checkmate PDP in the regions that really matters.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by dapotemi: 1:39am On Feb 09, 2013
Have been following dis thread,and am kind of dissappointed wit som of d views,most especially frm my igbo friends.Their thinking is always abt wat is in it(merger) for igbo AND not wat is in it for Nig.Its quite unfortunate for all of us.Even if an igbo man becomes d President today nd he decided to develop d south east,Nig cant stil nt be seen as develop.We need a Nigerian president nd nt a tribal president.Merger or no merger,i tink its too early to argue,as for me, am nt voting for Parties but rather d Candidates.Let us wait nd see d candidates dat APC wil offer Nig.For GEJ,he's an under-achiever for dis last 3 years or so but he stil has abt 2 years,wit Nig nd God on his side,he can stil turn tins around.Remember,God give power to WHOEVER he pleases.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by iykak47: 2:38am On Feb 09, 2013
Okorocha is arrogant(even though i'm told that he is my state governor), what power does he have to drag Apga to Apc without consulting others. When did he join the party? It's an illusion to think that he can single handedly dismantle the party.
Okorocha should not be allowed to ruin Apga because of selfishness and over ambition, the party is not his personal property.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related / Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed / APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.