Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA (6465 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji / Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by slimghost(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2013
Eziachi:
Everyone you mean isn't yourself? have you read other posts, to come to that conclusion?
You guys makes me laugh grin grin grin

No actually, your posts make me laugh! You just don't get how things work, so I won't bother anymore!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Eziachi: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
slimghost:

So Rochas is an igbo leader? U r really a confused. BTW, if those desperate lot were honest abt having APGA in their merger, why didn't they consult APGA leaders?

I don't know how you choose the leaders, can you tell me? No idea whether Rochas is or not
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by chino24: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

After reading from page one to four, this craps above is what you came up with,please go to bed if you have nothing tangible to say. In your long writing you failed to highlight what Igbos stand to benefit under buhari and tinumbu lead party, or what did buhari did for SE or SS when he was head of state.

My friend are you daft to read and comprehend? Non of us is saying GEJ is the best but so far so good Igbos are benefiting from his administration we cannot afford to leave him right now and join Tinumbu and Buhari whom will have known their intentions towards igbos long ago, or are you saying these two crocks who that lead the party will repent overnight?

Look our forefather made this mistakes in the past by having one Nigeria in mind whereas their counterparts were busy concentrating on their region.If you are truly igbo as you claimed, please i will advice you to zero your mind from that nonsensical attitude of placing Nigeria before Igbo because that is what kept us where we are today.Nigeria is a country where you stand to benefit nothing in political arrangement if you are not tribal.

For now GEJ is better to us than any other president that have rule Nigeria the past, we cannot afford to leave where we are benefiting at the moment and move to a mega party that never consulted us before their arrangement.

I have a question for you. If truly you are an igbo as you claimed, aren't you ashamed that these people did not consult igbos for negotiation before the merger? Your answer to this question will determined if you are an igbo or not.

Nwanne you have said it all..
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by slimghost(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2013
Eziachi:

I don't know how you choose the leaders, can you tell me? No idea whether Rochas is or not

Honestly bro, I can't discuss Igbo leadership here for some reasons. That said,I feel Igbos should only welcome APC when they assure us of a place in the party, when they do things properly. IMO,most people labeled as APC leaders lack that credibility for us to take them serious, so until we know what their manifesto is, and until they convince us that they can put Nigeria's interest ahead of their personal interest, I say NO to APC!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by chino24: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
eggheaders:

most road, you must be kidding me.onitsha to akwa passing through nkpor is a death trap.connecting enugu through akwa is another eyesore.umanya and the whole of oyi local government has no single functional road.to lagos the newly dualised lasu-iba road is in v.i shey.the igbo elerin- agboroko road is in v.i too.the newly completed okota road must be in ikoyi too.the revamping ikorodu road is definitely in v.I also the newly completed isashi road too is in ikoyi abi the lost is effing endless .y'all simpletons are too tribalistic to see all this.if lagos is not good enough for you. guys.you can get back to the south east.

My friend go and sit in the gutter. You are not making sense at all. The same road you are talking about is a fed highway which has been awarded by FG(Onitsha-Awka-Enugu expressway). If you have passed thru the road as you claimed, you would have noticed serious reconstruction, expansion, transformation and remodeling taking place from Onitsha head bridge to Awka end of the expressway. Apart from that almost all the communities in Anambra is now connected with ashpalted roads, this happened btw Ngige and Obi administration
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by eggheaders(m): 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
chino24:

My friend go and sit in the gutter. You are not making sense at all. The same road you are talking about is a fed highway which has been awarded by FG(Onitsha-Awka-Enugu expressway). If you have passed thru the road as you claimed, you would have noticed serious reconstruction, expansion, transformation and remodeling taking place from Onitsha head to Awka end of the expressway. Apart from that almost all the communities in Anambra is now connected with ashpalted roads, this happened btw Ngige and Obi administration

shut the f.uck with your lies.I travel onitsha and enugu well.so save your bullcrap for peeps that don't know that axis.and again when is your next appointment in the mental facility.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by dayokanu(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
eggheaders:

who cares about the opinion of a fuc.ktard like you.you been paid to abuse your Kinsmen.because of the a55 sucking job you do for the pdp goons.everyone here knows you are good for nothing dumb irrational ba.stard.omo ale lo ma fi owo osi juwe Ile Baba re.enuff said for your empty skull.

You are on a long thing if you think that morrroon is Yoruba
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by tomakint: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
dayokanu:

You are on a long thing if you think that morrroon is Yoruba
Birds of the same feather must surely flock together (Ogbomosho goat and airhead) if a fellow Yoruba man sees things differently he is branded a 'bastard' and now here you are tryin 2 lecture the Igbos on their own history when actually u are yet to master yours undecided the love I have for my Igbo compatriots will never go dim! Learn to mind ur biz and leave d Igbos alone cool
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Gooogle(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

After reading from page one to four, this craps above is what you came up with,please go to bed if you have nothing tangible to say. In your long writing you failed to highlight what Igbos stand to benefit under buhari and tinumbu lead party, or what did buhari did for SE or SS when he was head of state.

My friend are you daft to read and comprehend? Non of us is saying GEJ is the best but so far so good Igbos are benefiting from his administration we cannot afford to leave him right now and join Tinumbu and Buhari whom will have known their intentions towards igbos long ago, or are you saying these two crocks who that lead the party will repent overnight?

Look our forefather made this mistakes in the past by having one Nigeria in mind whereas their counterparts were busy concentrating on their region.If you are truly igbo as you claimed, please i will advice you to zero your mind from that nonsensical attitude of placing Nigeria before Igbo because that is what kept us where we are today.Nigeria is a country where you stand to benefit nothing in political arrangement if you are not tribal.

For now GEJ is better to us than any other president that have rule Nigeria the past, we cannot afford to leave where we are benefiting at the moment and move to a mega party that never consulted us before their arrangement.

I have a question for you. If truly you are an igbo as you claimed, aren't you ashamed that these people did not consult igbos for negotiation before the merger? Your answer to this question will determined if you are an igbo or not.

it is really amazing how you think. I asked questions and all you can do is throw abuse which is exactly what PDP thugs do online.

You keep talking of benefits, benefits, benefits.And I really wonder what the benefits are. That someone was made COAS or whatever is a benefit?, yet you have some of the highest rate of illiteracy, kidnapping etc in Nigeria. Benefit to specific individuals is what you claim to be benefits, I am really so ashamed. Well, that is the typical thinking of the Alaba boys, the Upper-Iweka and Aba-brought up children.So much greed, personal purse, what your family gets, what I can get etc. The same issues I have with my cousins.You send something to the, only one person takes it. Nobody ever thinks of the man on the street.
And when you make mention of Ndigbos, who are they. I can only imagine who the leaders are. The same discombobulated shenanigans parading themselves as Igbo Leaders. I voted for APGA during the Imo election because I wanted PDP out and the same APGA managing 2 or more states cant manage its own affairs and you have the impetus to abuse our collective intelligence because you think you are more Igbo than any other person. The masquerades in the name of elders only represent themselves and their families and not you, a common man looking for how to survive. If Rochas says he is moving, then let him move. And you better be ready to swallow some cyanide come 2015 because all these your useless permutation and combination would fall before your very eyes.
You keep shouting Goodluck is your best chance, Goodluck is your best foot backward and I am still to see how the number of school drop out in Aba has reduced. Those are things we call benefit. I have traveled ABA road 3 times in the last 2 months and I can only imagine if the place is governed by a monkey or a human being. You need to wash your eyes with JIK so you can see better and get out of this unfortunate situation you have put yourself in. You sound like you fought the civil war without even an idea of what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by eggheaders(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
tomakint:
Birds of the same feather must surely flock together (Ogbomosho goat and airhead) if a fellow Yoruba man sees things differently he is branded a 'bastard' and now here you are tryin 2 lecture the Igbos on their own history when actually u are yet to master yours undecided the love I have for my Igbo compatriots will never go dim! Learn to mind ur biz and leave d Igbos alone cool

a Yoruba man will never admit the shit you said on one thread that all yorubas are coward except ondo peeps.it will make sense for u to go and read why the northern jihad did not cross to the southwest. Dan fodio learnt of a dreadful warrior known as alafin of oyo.I don't except fools like you to know that.cause gej se.men messes with one brain after years of a55 sucking.you and patience must have been contaminated with the same dumbness from Oga fluid.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by tomakint: 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2013
eggheaders:
a Yoruba man will never admit the shit you said on one thread that all yorubas are coward except ondo peeps.it will make sense for u to go and read why the northern jihad did not cross to the southwest. Dan fodio learnt of a dreadful warrior known as alafin of oyo.I don't except fools like you to know that.cause gej se.men messes with one brain after years of a55 sucking.you and patience must have been contaminated with the same dumbness from Oga fluid.
Too late
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by eggheaders(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
tomakint: Too late

so mess off fool.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Dibiachukwu: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You must be the biggest of the dulls of all if you believe the 2011 election results where a local government that has less than 200,000 chucked out nearly a million votes Igbos population means nothing to capturing the Presidency in any election.

Let you and your fellow kinsmen continue to deceive yourself while other regions are moving ahead with full steam of good governance. 2015, when PDP is kicked out, your kinsmen will end up having to regret of not joining the moving training. Rochas knows that if He sticks with the mindset of His kinsmen, He will end up like the likes of okadigbos, Ekewumes.

Go tell your kinsmen, stop playing the VICTIM and be a man of your own standing and strategise. Must you people always be lead? Wy can't you people take the lead for once?
This unholy merger would never be supported by intelligent Igbo people. If you win ok; its not a new thing. But I hope they never win; so that those who have been fixing things can continue to fix things. Nigerians would choose between nepotism and a constructive government.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Dibiachukwu: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
dapotemi:

Thanks for ur reply nd for nt using insultive words,in as much as i agree wit som of ur views,i beg to disagree wit others.I am a reguler visitor to d south east and i ws surprise wen you said igbo "fix tins",am sure its jus a tribal statement nd you knw it.Honestly,as small as Abia state is,someone would av tot Uzor kalu nd Theodore Orji wil "fix tins" as you say,right now,THERE IS NO GOVERNANCE IN ABIA.Since 1999,Billions av been accrue to d state nd nothing to show for it,is dat hw to fix tins,is dat hw nig would be fix according to you.Am in Ebonyi nw,a very small lik Ebonyi av no reason to be backward d way it is now,if you av been there,you wil weep.Peter Obi perform some wonders in his first term in Anambra nd we all applauded him nd gave him d second term ticket,Peter Obi has gone to sleep since he started his second term in office.To be Honest,Enugu under Chime seems to be working while Imo under Rochas is also heading to d right direction.But remember dat d former governors in dis states (Nnamani n Ohakim) were also igbo nd i dont tink they "fix anytin" as you say.Dis are probably d pple dat wil be cal to be minister in an Igbo presidency.though Igbo has d right to Presidency as any oda etnic group.All d state Governors in Nig,except mayb few of dem are guilty of dis under-development including d igbo governors,they aren't fixing anytin.Talking abt d status quo,Igbo used to be very radical b4 but dis generation of Igbo seems to be "OK" wit d status quo.IF GEJ continue lik dis nd you dare vote him if there is an option whom is nt frm d south,den ure also guity of d "status quo" scheme.Moreso,from what av also read frm dis thread,it seems my igbo friends believe dat if they voted for GEJ and he makes it to 2019,he will jus HANDOVER the Presidency to an igbo man/woman,Hmmm!even when d VP is nt Igbo.i tink Ndigbo needs to sit nd do some permutations/political calculation.They prefer APGA in d East but also prefer PDP at d center,and you tink PDP wil reward you wit d presidency when you dont evn want their candidate as Governors.Have you eva tot of an APGA candidate winning d presidency,its is possible only if APGA allign wit oda Parties to win d core north,Yet d opportunity present itself on a platter of gold nd we are stil whining.Ndigbo,Pls THINK!God bless.
Those examples you are giving are very mischievious. This are known criminals that we Igbos continuously try to dissociate with. How many people have you heard praise the likes of ohakim. People like ohakim and Theodore orji are there because of INEC, which is a Nigerian institution. Igbos would never and never voted for those clowns that can't construct one meaningful sentence. We are talking about qualified Igbos who will turn the country into an industralised, self-respecting country. And there are a lot of us. non-igbos had their chance and still have a chance to change this entity called Nigeria, but they won't do it. We waited for 50+ years with no change. Maybe they should let us fix it for them, because it is not that hard.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Dibiachukwu: 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
Gooogle:

it is really amazing how you think. I asked questions and all you can do is throw abuse which is exactly what PDP thugs do online.

You keep talking of benefits, benefits, benefits.And I really wonder what the benefits are. That someone was made COAS or whatever is a benefit?, yet you have some of the highest rate of illiteracy, kidnapping etc in Nigeria. Benefit to specific individuals is what you claim to be benefits, I am really so ashamed. Well, that is the typical thinking of the Alaba boys, the Upper-Iweka and Aba-brought up children.So much greed, personal purse, what your family gets, what I can get etc. The same issues I have with my cousins.You send something to the, only one person takes it. Nobody ever thinks of the man on the street.
And when you make mention of Ndigbos, who are they. I can only imagine who the leaders are. The same discombobulated shenanigans parading themselves as Igbo Leaders. I voted for APGA during the Imo election because I wanted PDP out and the same APGA managing 2 or more states cant manage its own affairs and you have the impetus to abuse our collective intelligence because you think you are more Igbo than any other person. The masquerades in the name of elders only represent themselves and their families and not you, a common man looking for how to survive. If Rochas says he is moving, then let him move. And you better be ready to swallow some cyanide come 2015 because all these your useless permutation and combination would fall before your very eyes.
You keep shouting Goodluck is your best chance Goodluck is your best foot backward and I am still to see how the number of school drop out in Aba has reduced. Those are things we call benefit. I have traveled ABA road 3 times in the last 2 months and I can only imagine if the place is governed by a monkey or a human being. You need to wash your eyes with JIK so you can see better and get out of this unfortunate situation you have put yourself in. You sound like you fought the civil war without even an idea of what happened.
The bolded is why I maintain that not everybody that claims to be Igbo is Igbo. School dropout, yet Abia is still up there in education. Above alot of Nigerian states. Yes Abia may have an slowpoke as a governor but that cheap shot on Aba people can only be taken by a non-igbo. My friend, you are neither Igbo nor a friend of Igbos. You are Nigerian, and majority of Nigerians are anti-Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by KnowAll(m): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
[size=16pt]The best thing that can happen in d merger is for all interested person's for d post of d presidency should be allowed to throw their hats in d ring for a free and fair open election done within the full view of all party members.

Whoever wins or has d highest votes carries d day. That would be a great start, for this coalition.[/size]
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by dapotemi: 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Those examples you are giving are very mischievious. This are known criminals that we Igbos continuously try to dissociate with. How many people have you heard praise the likes of ohakim. People like ohakim and Theodore orji are there because of INEC, which is a Nigerian institution. Igbos would never and never voted for those clowns that can't construct one meaningful sentence. We are talking about qualified Igbos who will turn the country into an industralised, self-respecting country. And there are a lot of us. non-igbos had their chance and still have a chance to change this entity called Nigeria, but they won't do it. We waited for 50+ years with no change. Maybe they should let us fix it for them, because it is not that hard.

Very good.Am personally waiting to see a situation when an Igbo man will mount the Presidency.Igbo av aligned wit d Presidency frm 1999 to 2015,Yet no show,no hope!There was neva a time dat Igbos were evn considered for VP by PDP,and its definitely not goin to hapen in 2015,unles ur GEJ wil drop sambo nd pick an igbo man,hehehe,dats IMPOSSIBLE.Now we av a new Party cal APC,have we given dem chance,NO?But we av given 16 to PDP and d best igbo has gotten is SSG,wich of course is jus an errand boy.What i expect a sensible igbo person to do is to join d APC and NEGOTIATE ur interest,what is in it for d SE.Probably,dat is wat Rochas MIGHT be doin,he does'nt want to sit on d Fence.Igbo want d presidency,PDP has nt givn dem for 16 years,nt even VP. wateva you tink abt d party and its leaders is jus SPECULATIVE.IF you want a party of Saint,den tak d nearest bus to Heaven.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
Just to clarify; the 1999 Constitution (as amended) states that a presidential candidate has to win the majority of the votes cast in 24 states and at least, 25% of the votes cast in all the states and FCT, in order to be declared as the winner.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Onlytruth(m): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
Gooogle:

You keep talking of benefits, benefits, benefits.And I really wonder what the benefits are. [size=14pt]That someone was made COAS or whatever is a benefit?[/size], yet you have some of the highest rate of illiteracy, kidnapping etc in Nigeria. Benefit to specific individuals is what you claim to be benefits, I am really so ashamed. Well, that is the typical thinking of the Alaba boys, the Upper-Iweka and Aba-brought up children.So much greed, personal purse, what your family gets, what I can get etc. The same issues I have with my cousins.You send something to the, only one person takes it. Nobody ever thinks of the man on the street.
You keep shouting Goodluck is your best chance, Goodluck is your best foot backward and I am still to see how the number of school drop out in Aba has reduced. Those are things we call benefit. I have traveled ABA road 3 times in the last 2 months and I can only imagine if the place is governed by a monkey or a human being. You need to wash your eyes with JIK so you can see better and get out of this unfortunate situation you have put yourself in. You sound like you fought the civil war without even an idea of what happened.

The first bolded words show me that some of you so called "Igbos" have little understanding of the concept of POWER. You think that power is about speaking big grammer or throwing about unsubstantiated "intelligence". Let me tell you my friend that a single soldier armed with an AK-47 can walk into Dangote's house, or the house of whoever is the most educated Nigerian, and issue an order to him, failing which that person is dead. At that point money, or education, or intelligence or anything other than "egbe" becomes completely irrelevant and useless.
Sarduana of Sokoto understood this simple fact so well that he basically ignored every other political position in Nigeria, except the military. He maintained a laser focus on it and kept it under Northern control till his death. That "legacy" has been a 38 year Northern rule of Nigeria.
Otutu nime unu amaghi ihe GEJ mere unu. Noro kwa ebe ahu na eri nsi okpoo.

As for the second bolded; WHERE YOU THERE? If yes, tell us what we don't know already or ship out biko.

Arrant nonsense. sad
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
gregg2:

So in your Buhari Haram polluted mind, the only position GEJ gave to Igbos is COAS?
Your hatred has no boundary because even a primary school can name with his finger tips
a sizable number of Igbos in various MDA's. The CBN governor you talked about reports
to an Igbo woman, so which is bigger?
You talked about the exit of Bath Nnaji, ok the
new guy, Prof Nebo that replaced him is from Iraq abi?

On the bolded, the CBN Governor reports directly to the President. This is as a result of a Babangida-era decree.
So technically, the CBN is independent of the Finance ministry
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by PointB: 1:58am On Feb 10, 2013
To my Igbo brothers and sisters,
I agree Jonathan has been fair to Igbo and indeed to other ethnic groups especially Northern based ones in his politiacl appointments and spread of development. I also support the argument that he has been instrumental in hastening development of the SE through the Enugu Airport and Onitsha port. I fear these projects will not see daylight under an hausa or yoruba presidenncy. Obj 'commissioned' an invisble second Niger bridge project For starter. The various past Military rulers of Nigeria from the North including Buhari did nada for the SE/SS in terms of projects citing and economic development. Hence it is easy to understand the apprehension of joining force with a party will not protect our interest mega or micro!

But Rochas involvement especially at this stage provide us with challenge and opportunity. I would therefore call for circumspection in this matter. Let us be very careful not to throw away the baby with the dirty water. We need to look at it dispassionately, rather strategically.

We need to asked ourselves few questions like: What if the merger works and wrest power from GEJ in 2015? What if it does work and GEJ get reelected, what happens from from 2015 and beyond? Will GEJ still be expected to deliver anything of interest to the SE when not bound by re-election politics? What is of paramount importance to the SE/Igbo - Infrastructural/economic development or political emancipation? Secession? Resolution of these questions are critical in determining how best to approach this Rochas challenge.

To be continued...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by OneNaira6: 4:12am On Feb 10, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Is there any surprise that your people now call other parts of Nigeria abroad where they need to run to for better living? I ask again, do you think any serious opposition political party will want to engage in fruitful discussion. On good governance with a rag tag political association like APGA who's stomach is their god I for one see no immediate benefit of even including APGA in the merger.

Call what region what? grin grin grin grin grin grin oh dude, you have to be high when you wrote that. Igbo call who what? Do you people think before lying. Even if you pretend that maybe that's what you think they view your region, this bloody website alone should have busted that bubble., they constantly announce how we view your region. When did Igbo start calling SW aboard? Learn to tell yourself the truth , Yorubas call Lagos, Nigerian London which it's self is an insult to London. Igbos have never had a hand in that insult. While we at it, Igbo go where there is market hence we are everywhere even in poor ridden India. As far as we are concern, una are just customers, nothing more, nothing less.

What Fruitful discussion are you speaking off. People have asked our dear "opposition political party" one simple question and una have tried your best to ignore it or result to senseless insult. Answer our damn question first before indicating you have the ability to engage in a meaningful discussion. Show us you can actually have a discussion by replying our question without resulting to insult. Opposition party we ask again, is the sin of a political party members conducted by the name and symbol of the political party or the character of the members? Why is it most members from the new political parties are ex-pdp members? Why is it you are looking to adopt more members from the as una call it "killer party"? You think we are all fools, continue deceiving the gullible ones.

Now to move onto Igbo people and our decision. You lots spoke on merger with ACN and CPC, not once did any discussion include APGA. After the whole deal is secured, stupidly you drag the name of the political party as one of your merger group yet you except the political party to keep shut. Not only was it an insult to them, but it was down right pathetic. No dialogue was done to inform us , what will benefit from this stupid sh1t. The members of the so called " opposition political party" are nothing but crooks trying another way to get that presidential seat they desperately want. Every name on that list was either a corrupt ex PDP, a corrupt politician or a leader who will do anything even kill to achieve his means thus giving no ordinary Igbo man with half a brain a reason to what to join or vote for them. To make matter worse, when the members especially one of their leaders held FG powers of Nigeria. the two region una want to join you benefitted nada during their leadership yet you except Igbo to join hands with the same man. We learned Nigerian politics and how it goes from una. Don't cry when we refuse to follow you people. Fool us once, shame on you. fool us twice, shame on us. When we played one Nigeria with you lots, it came and bit us right in our yansh, we learned and have adapted. We care about Igbo and Igbo alone.

You see no reason to involve APGA yet you lots sneakily dragged their name into your so called "power merger" without their approval. LM.fAO. See tears and lies when plans fail. Anyway sha, they are irrelevant. Yes SE is irrelevant and I'm going to drag SS into it using una interaction with members from that region that also refuse to fall this sh1t (myself included) thus continue believing and with that belief una will lose yet again. After losing, we get una usual cry babies announcement "rigging" despite having no evidence to support that accusations. Believe it jor, hold onto to 2015 Biko.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 10, 2013
eggheaders:

most road, you must be kidding me.onitsha to akwa passing through nkpor is a death trap.connecting enugu through akwa is another eyesore.umanya and the whole of oyi local government has no single functional road.to lagos the newly dualised lasu-iba road is in v.i shey.the igbo elerin- agboroko road is in v.i too.the newly completed okota road must be in ikoyi too.the revamping ikorodu road is definitely in v.I also the newly completed isashi road too is in ikoyi abi the lost is effing endless .y'all simpletons are too tribalistic to see all this.if lagos is not good enough for you. guys.you can get back to the south east.

Wow, what a pity. I will not return your abusiveness, because I am sure it flow from your blood and I have seen many of your type who grew up learning nothing except how to hate. It is Just because majority are from broken homes, and products of very unwholesome upbringing, ill-bred. For your information the high way from Enugu through Akwa to Onitsha is a federal road. Why has the federal government abandoned this road? Why is it difficult to adjust our constitution to get more funds to the states so they can do more for the states? Your brothers’ tinubu and buhari will never support such because they are conservatives and will prefer that type of Nigeria bequeathed to us by the military because it was not tailored to the benefit of all Nigerians. They understand very well that their respective constituencies benefitted from that dispensation.
Not a single good road in Oyi LGA? A big lie and now I can confirm you have never been to the south east because Oyi is my local government. I know of the road from Akwuzu Junction through Nteje, Umuleri to Aguleri – a well-constructed road and not a single pot hole. Same applies for the road that links Aguleri through Onitsha, and through Nsugbe. Any road that has not been constructed and I know of none will eventually be done.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 10, 2013
chino24:

My friend go and sit in the gutter. You are not making sense at all. The same road you are talking about is a fed highway which has been awarded by FG(Onitsha-Awka-Enugu expressway). If you have passed thru the road as you claimed, you would have noticed serious reconstruction, expansion, transformation and remodeling taking place from Onitsha head bridge to Awka end of the expressway. Apart from that almost all the communities in Anambra is now connected with ashpalted roads, this happened btw Ngige and Obi administration

Thanks bro.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by eggheaders(m): 6:56am On Feb 10, 2013
jomonic:

Wow, what a pity. I will not return your abusiveness, because I am sure it flow from your blood and I have seen many of your type who grew up learning nothing except how to hate. It is Just because majority are from broken homes, and products of very unwholesome upbringing, ill-bred. For your information the high way from Enugu through Akwa to Onitsha is a federal road. Why has the federal government abandoned this road? Why is it difficult to adjust our constitution to get more funds to the states so they can do more for the states? Your brothers’ tinubu and buhari will never support such because they are conservatives and will prefer that type of Nigeria bequeathed to us by the military because it was not tailored to the benefit of all Nigerians. They understand very well that their respective constituencies benefitted from that dispensation.
Not a single good road in Oyi LGA? A big lie and now I can confirm you have never been to the south east because Oyi is my local government. I know of the road from Akwuzu Junction through Nteje, Umuleri to Aguleri – a well-constructed road and not a single pot hole. Same applies for the road that links Aguleri through Onitsha, and through Nsugbe. Any road that has not been constructed and I know of none will eventually be done.

no need talking to you.since lying is so easy for you without blinking.the day I travelled to umunmya last the road was so bad I prayed throughtout the journey.aguleri pot holes are bigger than crater.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by samilo88(m): 7:13am On Feb 10, 2013
As much as people try to discredit PDP, am still of the opinion that the only national party that integrates all tribes and religion into its politics is PDP, I stand to be corrected on that. ACN is nothing different from the regional party formed by Awolowo, CPC on the other hand is predominantly northern. The agenda of this merger is baseless. The only agenda of this merger is to chase PDP out of power, after that what next? They always make us believe that PDP is the reason why many things aren't working. Am not a fan of PDP but I think this country is safe with them in power rather than the so called merger where the power hungry Buhari and the self acclaimed yoruba god-father Tinubu will be d ones calling the shot.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 10, 2013
eggheaders:

no need talking to you.since lying is so easy for you without blinking.the day I travelled to umunmya last the road was so bad I prayed throughtout the journey.aguleri pot holes are bigger than crater.

OK I hope the state government will put this road in their budget. But stop generalizing when your reference is not typical.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Eziachi: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
samilo88: As much as people try to discredit PDP, am still of the opinion that the only national party that integrates all tribes and religion into its politics is PDP, I stand to be corrected on that. ACN is nothing different from the regional party formed by Awolowo, CPC on the other hand is predominantly northern. The agenda of this merger is baseless. The only agenda of this merger is to chase PDP out of power, after that what next? They always make us believe that PDP is the reason why many things aren't working. Am not a fan of PDP but I think this country is safe with them in power rather than the so called merger where the power hungry Buhari and the self acclaimed yoruba god-father Tinubu will be d ones calling the shot.
Don't kid yourself, take power away from PDP and lets see how many of them will stay put to play national party.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by EkoIle1: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
An Igbo president, would do what Igbos know how to do best, fix things. The country would be developed by an Igbo president. Someone like me don't really care much about politics. If we can get to the top of those institutions, that non-igbos have destroyed; we would fix those institutions too. You fail to understand that Nigeria's anti-Igbo stance and nepotism have adverse effects, not only to our living standards; but to our businesses too. We want the police to stop their extortion on the Nigerian highway; mostly down south (south east is most affected by this ish). We want the to feel secure in our country; we don't want northern officers conniving with their boko haram friends to kill our people. We want our children to have access to awesome education, social security, job security; and enjoy their world, the way we never did. For some reason, these Nigerians that you are talking about, are comfortable with the status quo. We Igbos are not and we want to fix things. I have come to understand, that our expectations in life are very different. One part of Nigeria wants a high powered competitive nation, the other a conservative nation, and the other an isalmic nation.

how many of your states have your ibo leaders fixed? Have you stoped kidnaping and killing yourselves? Fix yourselves first before thinking about fixing Nigeria.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Abagworo(m): 12:22am On Feb 11, 2013
Eko Ile:

how many of your states have your ibo leaders fixed? Have you stoped kidnaping and killing yourselves? Fix yourselves first before thinking about fixing Nigeria.

Visit Imo State and you'll think you are in Switzerland.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Ikengawo: 12:34am On Feb 11, 2013
Eko Ile:

Compare Rivers, Enugu, and Imo to the rest of Nigeria except places developed by the federal government. These are placed that were bombed to the ground 40 years ago and have been marginalized since
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA by Eziachi: 12:35am On Feb 11, 2013
Eko Ile:

You didn't see how Okechukwu Keshi fixed you an AFCON today after many years of doing it your politics style without success? grin
For once in many years an Igbo man led a group many tribes to make you miserable lot happy at least for few hours, before its business as usual.
The different being, in sports you only requires two things to succeed-Talent and merit.
On their other hand, In your politics all you need to succeed is deceit, bigotry and hate and no wonder you are totally messed up and screwed up on that front.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria, China Agree On N300bn Keffi-Lafia Road Extension To Enugu / Herdsmen Set Yam Market On Fire,pictures / 36 Governors To Meet Over ‘Pressing National Issues’ On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.