Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (660648 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
suxes2005:

ema binu sir. tts customer service is damn good so i
assumed u were right typing etihad

sowie

Sheyi

No vex too BUT I wanted to write TTS so I agree for being foolish in writing Etihad but I thought all would understand what I meant...sorry anyway!

I will call them again on Tuesday. Sorry huh?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
IamJerry:

No vex too BUT I wanted to write TTS so I agree for being foolish in writing Etihad but I thought all would understand what I meant...sorry anyway!

Mr Andrew: 08129112348

That no is on their site Anytime I call he picks the phone.

He did for a friend and he's flying next week

Sheyi

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
IamJerry:

if u want to get them call between 8.30-10.30.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by IamJerry: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
bobkezel:
if u want to get them call between 8.30-10.30.

Alright!! Thank you...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by slemdogg: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
hello house,
I don't have money to give any agent to get a job for me.i plan on getting to Dubai and look for the job myself. Guys please ,i want to secure a tourist visa to Dubai and look for a job by myself.My question is ,is it possible for me to secure a job within two months in Dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
What's the BTA for dubai especially with etihad?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:36am On Mar 28, 2013
l will stongly suggest u start applying for jobs from nigeria because of the current realities on ground, YES, u can find a job within 2months, but ,pray,pray and pray.register with this website from nigeria www.dubizzle.com.
slemdogg: hello house,
I don't have money to give any agent to get a job for me.i plan on getting to Dubai and look for the job myself. Guys please ,i want to secure a tourist visa to Dubai and look for a job by myself.My question is ,is it possible for me to secure a job within two months in Dubai?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 28, 2013
u can hold as much as u can because of the cost of living in dubai, l may suggest u hold from $1000 dollars or more because u dont know when u will secure a job and u need money to take of expenses. But l pray u get a job on time.
jammyng: What's the BTA for dubai especially with etihad?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 28, 2013
ogakpatakpata: u can hold as much as u can because of the cost of living in dubai, l may suggest u hold from $1000 dollars or more because u dont know when u will secure a job and u need money to take of expenses. But l pray u get a job on time.
thanks bro:-)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 28, 2013
Ur Welcome. all the best.
jammyng: thanks bro:-)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seunblack(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pls I need advise on which country to travel too between UAE or QATAR.Am a graduate,where do u think I can get a job much faster between the 2 countries and which of the two countries is more accommodating.I hope to travel before june,so meaningful advise will be appreciated
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by slemdogg: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
@ Ogakpatakpata,
Am grateful.thank you very much for your assistance.
I have an account with dubizzle for a month now,I use d site everyday.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ur welcome, U can also try bayt.com, but l think l prefer dubizzle, the reason been that if there is any fake job advert on their site, they quickly notify u and advise u not to respond, so to me that is a plus to them, just keep submitting ur Cv backed with prayers, try as much as u can to simplify ur CV, by this l mean let them know who u are, ur competencies/experiences and what u think u can bring to the table when offered a job.l believe u will smile soon. Dont give up nor be discouraged, Remain Blessed.
slemdogg: @ Ogakpatakpata,
Am grateful.thank you very much for your assistance.
I have an account with dubizzle for a month now,I use d site everyday.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Mcsammy4u(m): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2013
Good morning sir, pls can u help me wit details on how i can travel to qatar, details on what i need to do, details on how much it will cost me. And so on pls help me find that out. Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 30, 2013
Go to qatar airways or their website, l believe they will give u first hand info.
Mcsammy4u: Good morning sir, pls can u help me wit details on how i can travel to qatar, details on what i need to do, details on how much it will cost me. And so on pls help me find that out. Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
What opportunities do i have in abu dhabi?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Mcsammy4u(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Go to qatar airways or their website, l believe they will give u first hand info.
thank u but i don't know if u can help me with their website so i can get the info tru there
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
Have u ever opened an email account or facebook account b4, if ur answer is yes, then, l am sure u can go online by yourself, type www.qatarairways.com or alternatively go to qatar airways and seek for valuable info that will assist u in ur travel plans, every contributor here cant give u 100 percent info here, sometimes it is better u do it urself and deal directly with the airline to avoid been a victim to agents who are out there to scam u of ur cash. pls dont take offence at my comment, am just been sincere to u.U can also go to international airport in lagos, there are so many airline that goes to qatar, they will give u useful info that will guide u.
Mcsammy4u: thank u but i don't know if u can help me with their website so i can get the info tru there
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mcsammy4u: thank u but i don't know if u can help me with their website so i can get the info tru there
There are two ways of getting qatar visa either by applying for a job and d employer get you a visa OR contact an agent, family in Qatar to help u for the visa. You can't get the working visa through Airline except through employer of agent in qatar
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Mcsammy4u(m): 1:05am On Apr 01, 2013
ayenny02:
There are two ways of getting qatar visa either by applying for a job and d employer get you a visa OR contact an agent, family in Qatar to help u for the visa. You can't get the working visa through Airline except through employer of agent in qatar
I really appreciate all ur advice, and i think my purpose of hoping to go there is for work so i will like to find a job there, but i'm really a novice in international stuff so i don't know au i can apply for job over there so that the employer will get me the visa, so can u also help wit that, thanks for ur efforts towards helping me wit the info
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Mcsammy4u(m): 1:06am On Apr 01, 2013
ayenny02:
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 01, 2013
Mcsammy4u, like ayenny has just suggested, l never said qatar airways will give u working VISA, but atleast, they will be in a better position to advice/suggest the best option for u, sometimes some agent will say they will give u working VISA, they end up given u TOURIST VISA which is only valid for 15days, they will promise u heaven and earth on arrival in qatar, u become stranded and start regretting, secondly, u dnt know anybody in qatar, which l also think might be a little challenge for u, so my candid advice to u is to either register with a job website in qatar and post ur CV or go to the airline, talk to them and l am sure they will tell u the truth, l strongly advise u to avoid agent as much as u can both in nigeria and qatar, most of them, not all, are not sincere. also go back on this thread, u will see alot of advice/suggestion concerning qatar or the entire middle east.l wish u all d best.[quote author=Mcsammy4u][/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 4:59am On Apr 01, 2013
Mcsammy4u: I really appreciate all ur advice, and i think my purpose of hoping to go there is for work so i will like to find a job there, but i'm really a novice in international stuff so i don't know au i can apply for job over there so that the employer will get me the visa, so can u also help wit that, thanks for ur efforts towards helping me wit the info
There are advantages and disadvantages in applying for jobs here in nigeria that the employer will get u a working visa AND use ur money to process ur working visa.
If the company employ u from nigeria and sign the offer letter with them but when you get to qatar they will not follow what you agreed upon because they are your sponsorer and if you have an opportunity to get better offer from another employer they would not release you because they are d one who sponsored you from ur country and if you say u want to go back to ur country that is 2 yrs ban from their government labour law.
If yoi use ur own money to get ur visa, so u are freed to do whatever you like you can work with any employer and leave their job if u get another better offer. And you can't get the visa unless you go through an agent or any member of ur family in qatar.
Thks

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 01, 2013
YES. what u said is the truth that most of us already know. but my concern for him or anybody going to qatar or anywhere in the middle east is to be extremely careful especially when agents are invovled, most of the agents are not sincere, l dont want to start saying things here, we have had cases of people been promised 5yrs working visa, then end up going to qatar with a 15days tourist visa, l also know that there are sincere agent, but like shakespeare said in one of his books and l quote "YOU CANNOT READ THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE HUMAN MIND FROM THE FACE". How do u know a sincere agent? hw do u know an agent who may come online to promise paradise to a client and end up defrauding d person. My concern for a 1st time traveller is to be very careful because we have so many sheeps in wolves clothing parading themselves as genuine agents, they wont tell u the whole truth concerning your trip. Money is not easy to get, so why deceive an innocent man out of nigeria, bring him to qatar or anywhere in the middle east, he gets stranded, cant go back to nigeria and cant find a job. This are my worries. SO PLS ANYONE WHO INTENDS TO TRAVEL, OPEN UR EYES WIDE,CONSULT AND SEEK INFO as much as u can, AND USE UR GOD GIVEN INSTICNT.And if POSSIBLE, Reduce to the bearest mininum the use of agents.
ayenny02:
There are advantages and disadvantages in applying for jobs here in nigeria that the employer will get u a working visa AND use ur money to process ur working visa.
If the company employ u from nigeria and sign the offer letter with them but when you get to qatar they will not follow what you agreed upon because they are your sponsorer and if you have an opportunity to get better offer from another employer they would not release you because they are d one who sponsored you from ur country and if you say u want to go back to ur country that is 2 yrs ban from their government labour law.
If yoi use ur own money to get ur visa, so u are freed to do whatever you like you can work with any employer and leave their job if u get another better offer. And you can't get the visa unless you go through an agent or any member of ur family in qatar.
Thks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Mcsammy4u(m): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Mcsammy4u, like ayenny has just suggested, l never said qatar airways will give u working VISA, but atleast, they will be in a better position to advice/suggest the best option for u, sometimes some agent will say they will give u working VISA, they end up given u TOURIST VISA which is only valid for 15days, they will promise u heaven and earth on arrival in qatar, u become stranded and start regretting, secondly, u dnt know anybody in qatar, which l also think might be a little challenge for u, so my candid advice to u is to either register with a job website in qatar and post ur CV or go to the airline, talk to them and l am sure they will tell u the truth, l strongly advise u to avoid agent as much as u can both in nigeria and qatar, most of them, not all, are not sincere. also go back on this thread, u will see alot of advice/suggestion concerning qatar or the entire middle east.l wish u all d best.
I must confess that you people are the kind of people nigeria need as leaders, people that see the truth and profess it, i thank u once again for your support, i've heard wat u all said and i will enquire more, for now i think the best option is to patiently search for someone i know in qatar who i can use as my family member and then work the visa cos as ayeni just said they may decide to change their agreement if they are the one who sponsored my visa to their country and the changed condition may not been in my favour so if i obtain the visa myself i will just be free to switch to another job, or what do u think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.