Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (663244 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by etochi11(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2013
SAHABAY: Pls house can i use lyk 200k 2 process dubai visa wit flight nd can i process my stay wen i get their.pls i nid help
..justwise. Pls answer dis question.. Its very important
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2013
etochi11: ..justwise. Pls answer dis question.. Its very important

No its not important, the person is too lazy to read this thread from page one. He would have seen answers to his question long ago.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eduson33(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2013
aww!!

Didnt know.sorry tho.**but you are supposed to send a warning first before hiding it**
it took me 3hrs to put up that message**

anyway,i have removed the video ,so i plea you to release the post.

justwise:

Sure you got every right to ask.

Your post was hidden because of the video clip on your handle.

If you are promoting any song then do that in music section, not pasting it in every thread you post on.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:42am On Apr 10, 2013
eduson33: aww!!

Didnt know.sorry tho.**but you are supposed to send a warning first before hiding it**
it took me 3hrs to put up that message**

anyway,i have removed the video ,so i plea you to release the post.

Done.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eduson33(m): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2013
nice day!
justwise:

Done.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by etochi11(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2013
justwise:

No its not important, the person is too lazy to read this thread from page one. He would have seen answers to his question long ago.
.haha
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
eduson33: nice day!

Bless.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seekermi: 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
Pls my question is getting a month tourist visa and extending for another month will give someone a chance to look for job?.......and after geting †ђε job, †ђε employer will help in getting a work permit visa for 2years?.....and will someone have to come back to Nigeria after †ђε 2months expires for †ђε tourist visa and come into dubia again with †ђε work permit visa processed by †ђε employer?....pls I need a standard answer to this because I'm so confused
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 12, 2013
Yes and No, Once you are given the employment visa, U either exit to nigeria or go to a neighbouring country like Oman, Bahrain or Kish with your TOURIST VISA and re-enter dubai with your EMPLOYMENT VISA, But l will suggest you go to Oman or Bahrain, most people l know prefer going their than coming to nigeria, it is about 3hrs flight, it is no big deal, your employer will tell you more, and when exiting dubai, it is also not a big deal because u will see so many people on the same flight with u going for the same thing, The most important thing is to pray and get the job, all other things will follow. Wishing u all the best.
seekermi: Pls my question is getting a month tourist visa and extending for another month will give someone a chance to look for job?.......and after geting †ђε job, †ђε employer will help in getting a work permit visa for 2years?.....and will someone have to come back to Nigeria after †ђε 2months expires for †ђε tourist visa and come into dubia again with †ђε work permit visa processed by †ђε employer?....pls I need a standard answer to this because I'm so confused

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 5:05am On Apr 12, 2013
Anybody here flying monday morning with etihad?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by SAHABAY(m): 6:40am On Apr 12, 2013
Pls aw much is etihad ticket 4rm nigeria 2 dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2013
SAHABAY: Pls aw much is etihad ticket 4rm nigeria 2 dubai
it's between 124k-128k depending on your date of travel. Just go to their site and see the current price.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seekermi: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Yes and No, Once you are given the employment visa, U either exit to nigeria or go to a neighbouring country like Oman, Bahrain or Kish with your TOURIST VISA and re-enter dubai with your EMPLOYMENT VISA, But l will suggest you go to Oman or Bahrain, most people l know prefer going their than coming to nigeria, it is about 3hrs flight, it is no big deal, your employer will tell you more, and when exiting dubai, it is also not a big deal because u will see so many people on the same flight with u going for the same thing, The most important thing is to pray and get the job, all other things will follow. Wishing u all the best.
.....Thanks bozz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 7:23am On Apr 12, 2013
SAHABAY: Pls aw much is etihad ticket 4rm nigeria 2 dubai
110k-115k i was at etihad office yesterday
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by SAHABAY(m): 7:28am On Apr 12, 2013
Pls wic airline is d cheapest 2 dubai nd d price
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2013
U are welcome my brother.
seekermi: .....Thanks bozz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2013
SAHABAY: Pls wic airline is d cheapest 2 dubai nd d price
Rwanda airlines, ticket is about 90-100k.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by SAHABAY(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2013
Thanks a lot nairaland u ar d bst
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nuhu(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
hello, how possible is it to get a student visa for masters program to dubai and while you are schooling you get a job with your degree that can fetch you enough cash(about 100k per month). God bless you as you respond.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayobelos: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pls does anyone know how I can get a visa to Oman.. and what are the proceedures and requirements
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Abiolabalogun(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pls wats d meaning of BTA n hw much is it, and is it compusory 2 hav it b4 travelling to dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Noblegas1: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
justi4jesu:
@justijesu, pls i'm awaiting ur reply. Thanks
I have replied you.
pls house we can i locate were there sells nigeria food in dubai av lost my apetite in d food they offer here.tq
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:23am On Apr 13, 2013
Abiola_balogun: Pls wats d meaning of BTA n hw much is it, and is it compusory 2 hav it b4 travelling to dubai
BTA is the money you have planned to travel with maybe for Food,hotel,shopping,tour etc it doesn't matter how much but just have some cash with you and tell them the rest is in ur mastercard. Shekina

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:37am On Apr 13, 2013
Noble gas: pls house we can i locate were there sells nigeria food in dubai av lost my apetite in d food they offer here.tq
If u are in deira then there are so many places, you can go to Dolphin Guest house opposite Palm deira metro bus station or Ferrari Hotel, both restaurants are upwards.der re odas but indescribable.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Noblegas1: 6:04am On Apr 13, 2013
justi4jesu:
If u are in deira then there are so many places, you can go to Dolphin Guest house opposite Palm deira metro bus station or Ferrari Hotel, both restaurants are upwards.der re odas but indescribable.
no am in ajman.jj
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Abiolabalogun(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2013
justi4jesu:
BTA is the money you have planned to travel with maybe for Food,hotel,shopping,tour etc it doesn't matter how much but just have some cash with you and tell them the rest is in ur mastercard. Shekina
Tank u very much boss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2013
Noble gas: no am in ajman.jj
Ooopss am not 100% sure if dey av @ ajman or sharjah,but dubai has many that's d advantage of dubai to others!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ajala70: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
ayobelos: Pls does anyone know how I can get a visa to Oman.. and what are the proceedures and requirements
Certainly.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ajala70: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
Abiola_balogun: Pls wats d meaning of BTA n hw much is it, and is it compusory 2 hav it b4 travelling to dubai
It means Basic Travel Allowance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.