Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659247 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
frankben: I've been longing to ask this question but it some how sounds silly.... I've heard that the weather in UAE isn't like that of europe... Is true that it doesn't snow there but i would like to know if the weather there is better than the weather here....

I hate intense sunlight

dehonourable, what was the weather like? Is it hotter than Nigeria?

It doesnt snow here in Dubai. But the weather here is better than in Nigeria not during Summer like now oh, now the Sun is crazy. But everywhere is Air-conditioned even the smallest Mallam shop that sells chewing gum has 24/7 A/C so you wont feel it.

Weather from September uptil March is Cold but no snow. Most times in the morning when you want to go to work its always foggy so you gats chill before you enter road to work.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
justi4jesu:

It doesnt snow here in Dubai. But the weather here is better than in Nigeria not during Summer like now oh, now the Sun is crazy. But everywhere is Air-conditioned even the smallest Mallam shop that sells chewing gum has 24/7 A/C so you wont feel it.

Weather from September uptil March is Cold but no snow. Most times in the morning when you want to go to work its always foggy so you gats chill before you enter road to work.
thanks for answering me... Madam justi grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by joelreg(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Please can someone give me the ethihad address. And the requirements to process a visa from them.
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
joelreg: Please can someone give me the ethihad address. And the requirements to process a visa from them.
Thanks

Etihad doesn't process visas for Nigerians again. So no need.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by smilingjimmy(f): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
@justi pls which airline is available for visa nw?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by evantical: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
Justi, but Etihad didnt make it known on their website. Please any other airline for Visa sponsorship?Has anyone tried this Travelstart company.I need to travel around September.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
justi4jesu:

If you bring Garri, stock fish, yam, dry pepper, blue band and cabin biscuit for me i will tell you... tongue
adada, weldone. all this thing you list above, e dey go market there? O na ga ahia diaa ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 6:44am On Jul 17, 2014
evantical: Justi, but Etihad didnt make it known on their website. Please any other airline for Visa sponsorship?Has anyone tried this Travelstart company.I need to travel around September.

If you have enough money try Emirates. Also, even if anyone has used the tour company they cannot say so otherwise it will be termed as advertising. You have to do your research yourself and take the risk.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 6:45am On Jul 17, 2014
smilingjimmy: @justi pls which airline is available for visa nw?

Try Emirates or visit any tour agency and try your luck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2014
smilingjimmy: @justi pls which airline is available for visa nw?

Yes try Emirates like monchouchou has said and also be ready to accept them to be in charge of your hotel booking, if you can spend that much then no problem.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2014
monchouchou:

If you have enough money try Emirates. Also, even if anyone has used the tour company they cannot say so otherwise it will be termed as advertising. You have to do your research yourself and take the risk.

Well said..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by smilingjimmy(f): 6:58am On Jul 17, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes try Emirates like monchouchou has said and also be ready to accept them to be in charge of your hotel booking, if you can spend that much then no problem.
monchouchou:
Try Emirates or visit any tour agency and try your luck.
Tnks babes God bless
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 7:25am On Jul 17, 2014
smilingjimmy:
Tnks babes God bless

UW
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 7:26am On Jul 17, 2014
justi4jesu:

Justi, do you have any idea hw much they even charge sef? I know its expensive but I'v never bothered to find out just how expensive it it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2014
monchouchou:

Justi, do you have any idea hw much they even charge sef? I know its expensive but I'v never bothered to find out just how expensive it it.

Its on their site to book a hotel, but the problem is that their choice of Hotels are those Classy and Very Comfortable hotel with Amenities like

Spa Meeting Room, Internet Broadband, Room Service, Internet Broadband Meeting Rooms, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Bar/Lounge, Onsite Internet Wireless Restaurant, Onsite Meeting Room, Internet Wireless Golf Business Center, Free Parking, Newspaper Internet Wireless, Internet Broadband etc etc etc

Like Hyatt Regency they can charge you 2,156 US Dollars for 11 Nights grin grin How person wey dey come find job go pay all these kind money, just because of all these comfort instead of finding bed space and paying like 200 to 300 USD for 1month. So thats just it, they give you taste not Kachara hotel and their flight ticket is hmmm compared to airlines like Qatar Airways and Etihad.

So Emirates can hardly be for a Job hunting person who is not ready to spend but for holiday peeps that can go with the flow cash wise. cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by smilingjimmy(f): 8:01am On Jul 17, 2014
justi4jesu:

It on their site to book a hotel, but the problem is that their choice of Hotels are those Classy and Very Comfortable hotel with Amenities like

Spa Meeting Room, Internet Broadband, Room Service, Internet Broadband Meeting Rooms, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Bar/Lounge, Onsite Internet Wireless Restaurant, Onsite Meeting Room, Internet Wireless Golf Business Center, Free Parking, Newspaper Internet Wireless,
Internet Broadband etc etc etc
Like Hyatt Regency they can charge you 2,156 US Dollars for 11 Nights grin grin How person wey dey come find job go pay all these kind money, just because of all these comfort instead of finding bed space and paying like 200 to 300 USD for 1month. So thats just it, they give you taste not Kachara hotel and their flight ticket is hmmm compared to airlines like Qatar Airways and Etihad.

So Emirates can hardly be for a Job hunting person who is not ready to spend but for holiday peeps that can go with the flow cash wise. cheesy
dis is so serux, a fwend of mine nid 2 travel soon
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:01am On Jul 17, 2014
justi4jesu:

It on their site to book a hotel, but the problem is that their choice of Hotels are those Classy and Very Comfortable hotel with Amenities like

Spa Meeting Room, Internet Broadband, Room Service, Internet Broadband Meeting Rooms, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Bar/Lounge, Onsite Internet Wireless Restaurant, Onsite Meeting Room, Internet Wireless Golf Business Center, Free Parking, Newspaper Internet Wireless, Internet Broadband etc etc etc

lmao. Ok. But justi I think you should add a disclaimer to the above post on that tour agency. Before they accuse you of being an agent who is advertising… Also, if them chop anybody money make them no come hold you oh grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2014
smilingjimmy:
dis is so serux, a fwend of mine nid 2 travel soon
\

calm down. Don't sound so desperate before you(your friend) gets duped.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2014
monchouchou:

lmao. Ok. But justi I think you should add a disclaimer to the above post on that tour agency. Before they accuse you of being an agent who is advertising… Also, if them chop anybody money make them no come hold you oh grin grin grin

Perfect Done thanks.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2014
justi4jesu: @ ALL

[b]Do this at your own Risk ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...You will solely be responsible for any outcome whatsoever.[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2014
monchouchou:

grin grin grin grin grin

lol...My lawyer grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Dehonourable: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2014
frankben: I've been longing to ask this question but it some how sounds silly.... I've heard that the weather in UAE isn't like that of europe... Is true that it doesn't snow there but i would like to know if the weather there is better than the weather here....

I hate intense sunlight

Justi. Has answered ur questns. But I think dubai weather is damn harsh compare to d northern nigeria due to lack of rainfall. One gud thing is dat evry room, shop, tax, Bus has steady air condition.

Meanwhile, dnt be discourage, u will surely adapt wit time.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2014
Dehonourable:

Justi. Has answered ur questns. But I think dubai weather is damn harsh compare to d northern nigeria due to lack of rainfall. One gud thing is dat evry room, shop, tax, Bus has steady air condition.

harsh like northern nigeria? I don fear o
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2014
Dehonourable: Justi. Has answered ur questns. But I think dubai weather is damn harsh compare to d northern nigeria due to lack of rainfall. One gud thing is dat evry room, shop, tax, Bus has steady air condition.

What about husslin round on streets looking for work, no funds to go in shops!
What about all the people working on construction jobs! No air con there! shocked
Then go home to sleeping with ten men in a room, how hot is that going to be?

We hear of 100 Nigerians in those conditions for every one in an air conditioned office?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2014
worry359:

What about all the people working on construction jobs! No air con there! shocked

We hear of 100 Nigerians in those conditions for every one in an air conditioned office?

You hussle on the streets if you are job-hunting at your own risk......

People working on construction jobs work very limited time during this season and luckily it falls during ramadan and we work only 6hours during Ramadan with 1hour break in-between as instructed by dubai Government.

Even if you sleep 20 men in a room as long as it has good ventilation and there is always Light and A/c you can manage.

In conclusion Hotness is just outside and you will not feel it if you limit your day outings to evenings.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
worry359:

That is why we advise everyone to do proper research before coming. If you feel you can't stand the little heat involved in walking from the train station to an office building then don't come until the weather is cooler…

If u feel u can't stay with 10 men in a room, then save enough money to rent your own room (about 4k aed)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
worry359:

This is the thing.....people need to be aware it's not all rosy in Dubai.

Anyone coming here need to know it's difficult getting job. Security job don't pay much. Construction job don't pay much and you will suffer under desert heat during summer. Temperature of 45 degrees is the norm in summer. October to March you still get temperatures in the mid 30s in afternoon. So imagine doing construction or security job in these conditions.

If you want to come and hustle for job come from October and if you are the private type be ready to come with enough money to rent studio apartment short term. I like all the points you mentioned in your post...let people know the reality in Dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
truelovecom:
why not try emirate....i think there is another belhasa centre in al quoz
Emirates is more expensive from what I was told. People I have asked so far recommend Belhasa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2014

I hate intense sunlight

It's like hot oven this time of the year. Current temperature is 37 degrees and it feels like 45 DEGREES. Weather in Nigeria I think is better. It can get cold in winter from October but nothing compared to winter in Europe. Winter here is like summer in Europe. You can have temperatures in the early 20s at night/early morning in December. But it can also be really hot in afternoons angry.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
frostmate:

It's like hot oven this time of the year. Current temperature is 37 degrees and it feels like 45 DEGREES. Weather in Nigeria I think is better. It can get cold in winter from October but nothing compared to winter in Europe. Winter here is like summer in Europe. You can have temperatures in the early 20s at night/early morning in December. But it can also be really hot in afternoons angry.
i can cope with such a weather....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by RICHIEBOI1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
@justi4jesu, you still havent given me an answer to my question i asked earlier. This thread is supposed to help people planning to visit Dubai. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.