Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (675799 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by icedbreez(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hi guys.
Plan on going to Dubai for Vacation with the family in december. Its my first time there and got this itinerary and places to see. Pls advice if it makes sense or not and if this my list is hilarious abeg feel free to show ur own fun list from ur insider knowledge wey go make brain for a Nigerian
1. Burj Khalifa
2 Dubai mall/ aquarium
3 Desert safari....advisable to carry baby along?
4 Jumeirah mosque
5 Snow skii at emirates mall
6 Bur dubai museum
7 Wild wadi water park
8 Burj Al Arab
I understand most of this places re very xpensiv bt beyond that re there other disadvantages especially the desert safari.
Plus is it true u need HIV, tuberculosis and hepitertis medical papers just like d yellow card to enter dubai?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 5:33am On Sep 01, 2014
Festus2black: I hear most of d jobs come wit accomodation nd trans but wat I want to kw is dis, hw many people do dey put in a room nd hw does de acomodation luk lik is it lik d geto face me nd slap u we nomally ve in lagos

It depends. Some of the shared accommodation are actually nice while some are not fit for pigs to stay in. It depends on the company and your job position. Also, most of the jobs in Dubai do NOT come with accommodation (although accommodation allowance is usually added to the salary in such cases). Many (not all) of the jobs that usually come with accommodation are those low level jobs like security, construction workers, maids, cleaners etc
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 5:36am On Sep 01, 2014
omoteamac: lolsss..abi nau!!as u neva put mouth for the matter,my mind neva day at rest..

Lol. 100k a month is like approx. AED 2300, so saving 60k means you are living on just 40k a month which is approx. AED 900. It is possible so long as there is no flexing, you eat reasonably and no buying of unnecessary items
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by esteltiarra: 6:56am On Sep 01, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
all are nice places to visit depending on your pocket but you don't need hiv,tuberculosis and hepatitis medical papers to come here in dubai, those text are carried out when you want a residency permit. but on tourism visa you are safe only on arrival now u will be screened for EBOLA!!!

The ebola scourge will be contained in the whole of the UAE because they have got good border controls unlike the giant of Africa Nigeria, as long as it is controlled in every entry point to the UAE, then the whole country will be safe.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2014
monchouchou:

Lol. 100k a month is like approx. AED 2300, so saving 60k means you are living on just 40k a month which is approx. AED 500. It is possible so long as there is no flexing, you eat reasonably and no buying of unnecessary items
lolsss..thanks jare...bt isnt 40k more than the AED-figure u stated?maybe like AED900...

And again,are you saying that i can feed VERY WELL(i no wan look like kwarshiorkor patient on top say i wan save ooo) and handle other little miscellaneous with the AED900...

Anytin u say,i will believe..cos i believe ladies faster than guys..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2014
omoteamac: lolsss..thanks jare...bt isnt 40k more than the AED-figure u stated?maybe like AED900...

And again,are you saying that i can feed VERY WELL(i no wan look like kwarshiorkor patient on top say i wan save ooo) and handle other little miscellaneous with the AED900...

Anytin u say,i will believe..cos i believe ladies faster than guys..

oops! you are right (that kind of error is what you get when you are sneaking to type early in the morning, smh).40k is around 900 AED. and that is enough for you to feed well and handle other miscellaneous expenses. lol

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2014
monchouchou:

oops! you are right (that kind of error is what you get when you are sneaking to type early in the morning, smh).40k is around 900 AED. and that is enough for you to feed well and handle other miscellaneous expenses. lol
yea..thanks so much..i will continue asking my questions OPENLY..lolsss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2014
mehnnn to get job online from naija to Dubai nor easy oooo... chaiiiii there's God..lolzzz greetings house
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by supercharged: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
will be staying with a friend in international city, i think England cluster... will be looking for my own apartment preferably in IC or Albarsha... most of my stay in dxb was in IC may b that's why i prefer there... will be looking forward to meeting my fellow NL'nders wink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
supercharged: will be staying with a friend in international city, i think England cluster... will be looking for my own apartment preferably in IC or Albarsha... most of my stay in dxb was in IC may b that's why i prefer there... will be looking forward to meeting my fellow NL'nders wink

Ow much is accommodation in internet city
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HAH: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
icedbreez: Hi guys.
Plan on going to Dubai for Vacation with the family in december. Its my first time there and got this itinerary and places to see. Pls advice if it makes sense or not and if this my list is hilarious abeg feel free to show ur own fun list from ur insider knowledge wey go make brain for a Nigerian
1. Burj Khalifa
2 Dubai mall/ aquarium
4 Jumeirah mosque
6 Bur dubai museum
7 Wild wadi water park
8 Burj Al Arab
I understand most of this places re very xpensiv bt beyond that re there other disadvantages especially the desert safari.
Plus is it true u need HIV, tuberculosis and hepitertis medical papers just like d yellow card to enter dubai?

The place you mentioned are all okay but my least are burj al arab and jumeirah mosque. But others are fantastic

You can carry your child to the desert safari but hope the child is above 1 year

I will advise you to first take the bug bus tour of dubai on arrival they will give you a clearer view of dubai you can also buy the tickets of other attractions from them at a discounted price.

If you are staying in deira they start the tour at deira city centre and is a hop on and off bus, the validity of the ticket is 24hrs

Please if you are coming book your hotel online with your mastercard, it is far cheaper and please never allow any resident Nigerian to take you to any shop, you can always find your way and the internet is your friend.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HAH: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
ken1982:

Ow much is accommodation in internet city

Haba bros I thought you re a landlord in dubai, IC is international city not internet city
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=HAH]

Haba bros I thought you re a landlord in dubai, IC is international city not internet city[/quote

Tot it was internet city....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Festus2black: 5:17am On Sep 02, 2014
Tank u guys for ur responds u guy are realy wonderful. Lik hw much do dey pay for does menial jobs lik d cleaner security nd house help. Nd is it posible for one to change job to a better one after some time

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 5:19am On Sep 02, 2014
justi4jesu: Hmmmmm i've got berra things to do. Much have been said and we will be watching. Husband and wife welcome. lol
Lolz....I know them cheesy
Let them kontunu grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ramzylipi(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
the money paid varies and it depends on your employer, some employers are willing to pay more while some are just extremely wicked, lik house help 1000-1800aed,
security job in dubai 1500-2500aed
security job in abu dhabi 3500-4500 aed(only persons with attested certificate works in abu dhabi)

note:1 AED=44 OR 45 NAIRA SO DO THE MATHS ABOVE.
pls which one is attested certificate

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2014
ramzylipi: pls which one is attested certificate

Read the information from this link..All you need to know about Attested and Legalization of Documents and certificates are there.

https://www.nairaland.com/566958/authenticity-documents-ministry-foreign-affairs

Attested certificates both from Ministry of foreign Affairs and Education gives you more edge in securing a well paid job here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ramzylipi(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

Read the information from this link..All you need to know about Attested and Legalization of Documents and certificates are there.

https://www.nairaland.com/566958/authenticity-documents-ministry-foreign-affairs

Attested certificates both from Ministry of foreign Affairs and Education gives you more edge in securing a well paid job here.
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2014
Festus2black: Tank u guys for ur responds u guy are realy wonderful. Lik hw much do dey pay for does menial jobs lik d cleaner security nd house help. Nd is it posible for one to change job to a better one after some time

Salary depends on the company. Some companies pay about AED2,000 for cleaners while some pay AED 800

When it comes to changing jobs I will say that you need a lot of grace. I saw a CV of a kenyan guy who was working as an accountant in his country then came to Dubai 2 years ago and has been working as a security guard. I asked our HR personnel why she rejected the guys CV and she said that the disparity between his current and previous job is just too much and she cannot employ a security guard as a junior executive...

So, if you have a good job back home, don't leave it and ruin your work history just because you want to come to Dubai. It might not be worth it.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 8:17am On Sep 02, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
the money paid varies and it depends on your employer, some employers are willing to pay more while some are just extremely wicked, lik house help 1000-1800aed,
security job in dubai 1500-2500aed
security job in abu dhabi 3500-4500 aed(only persons with attested certificate works in abu dhabi)

note:1 AED=44 OR 45 NAIRA SO DO THE MATHS ABOVE.

u guys stop focusing on menial jobs...get a professional certificate or try to use bsc...if u dont hv den u cn try such jobs...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2014
English no easy oh..lol grin

Happy New Month to Everyone.

Another chance for some peeps to get things right.

Cheers cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by centuryman(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
Yes ethihad the will file 3months visa for you,just visit their office and provide d necessary requirements
good luck

Thank you sir.
You are far too kind!
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2014
icedbreez: Hi guys.
1. Burj Khalifa
2 Dubai mall/ aquarium
4 Jumeirah mosque
6 Bur dubai museum
7 Wild wadi water park
8 Burj Al Arab

Nice list. Add the following:

1.Miracle Gardens
2. Ferrari world (this is in Abu dhabi but your kids will love it)
3.Boat cruise
will add others later grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
Yes you are right but one have to start from a point because ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY.

That's your opinion but don't instill it in our mind's...especially for those who hv belief and experience and qualifications...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Festus2black: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Is it only wen u come to dubia wit an employment visa dat u can get a free zone job. Nd hw can one get an employment visa? Nd which kind of job do dey ve in free zone nd in labour zone. I thought if u get a job from a free zone dat d pay is higher dan d labour zone u can quit from d labour zone utomaticaly

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.