Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659445 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
omoteamac: lolsss..abi nau!!as u neva put mouth for the matter,my mind neva day at rest..
oga good afternoon sir. What is that suppose to mean? You dey eye her ni or what...? Wetin dey your mind ? Lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
justi4jesu: English no easy oh..lol grin

Happy New Month to Everyone.

Another chance for some peeps to get things right.

Cheers cheesy
ada bekeeh, happy new month. How you dey nma ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
centuryman:

Thank you sir.
You are far too kind!
God bless you.
haa! Lolzz. I remember the former igwe, chai! Agwoo nwoke. Lolzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
justi4jesu: English no easy oh..lol grin

Happy New Month to Everyone.

Another chance for some peeps to get things right.

Cheers cheesy
bekehh, does your church believe in re-incarnation ? Do you see it happening here in nairaland ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
baby monchou, hallo. You look supagethi this afternoon. Lolz, how are you doing? The winter is around the corner again. Lolzzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
@kelvin4jesu You seem to have been in UAE for quite while......How probable is it living in umm al quwain and working in dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by adigunomomama(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
kelvin4jesu:

I once met a guy he took me to umm al quwain where he was dump and camp by those Nigerians wicked agents at the expiration of his visa he was taken back to naija before he blocks card.
umm al quwain is the camping ground of those wicked agents and it is never possible to work in dubai from umm al quwain, is a two different states in uae,let no one decieve you. and umm al quwain is a dry zone,
there is a lady called Aunty rose (a Nigerian) she is a deadly wicked umm al quwain based visa agent she has swindled and ruined a lot of Nigerians

Chai!!! People weekend oooo

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
henrimoto: oga good afternoon sir. What is that suppose to mean? You dey eye her ni or what...? Wetin dey your mind ? Lol
lolsss..i am sensually BLIND for now...i no fit day eye her...

But YOU and that COLLOSSUS guy often raise off-topic points here..why?lolsss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
And posterity awaits such people they will weep and gnashing of teeth will be their portion
all this sharing of causes...!lolsss..dem don dupe you before?this is holy anger meeeeehn..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by esteltiarra: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
@kelvin4jesu, keep up the good job you are doing here..... smiley

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
how can I be duped? you are a funny dude, the insult and the wrong doers know themselves. and posterity awaits them for real.
lolsss...posterity will surely judge them...continue sharing the causes...i am solidly behind you..i am here to say AMEN to all your prayers(abi CAUSES......anyone sha)..lolssss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Facosco(m): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
louder.....
good day mr kelvin and every other member in this forum my question is that how can we search 4 a direct employment from nigeria pls I need urgent answer to this question
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Festus2black: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
May God bless all of u dat is contributing Pls hw can some one kw an employment visa nd which kind of jobs are labour zone jbs.nd hw can some kw a labour zone jobs
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 12:38am On Sep 03, 2014
thanks to all the nice work been done here ... plsss my question is DAT can someone in UAE apply for someone here in Nigeria
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Facosco(m): 12:45am On Sep 03, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
keep on applying via Internet, God will answer you soon. Google is your friend
thanks bros
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 03, 2014
monchouchou: .
kelvin4jesu:
Yes it is very possible.
how do i check if an employment visa or offer letter is original or fake?

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.