Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659336 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
fohiss:
lolzzz I no who and who is trying here ... dats y I said I will surely host dem.... don't tell me u are jealous cus ur name is not listed ....lolzzz
lolsss..jealous ke?i m nt in dubai nau...except u want to sponsor my trip there..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
kelvin4jesu: you will get a BAN FRON GOD.
chai...see PRAYERS!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Btw abu dhabi and dubai..which is the sweeter to live and work? And why?
kelvin4jesu:
Thank God for your sincerity
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
As for me I prefer dubai because is a place that is more lively,nice night life wink
And dubai is the master piece and center for tourists attractions
While abu dhabi is nice but only people with attested certificate can work in abu dhabi and they pay higher than dubai but is a no go area for night life nor hangouts,abu dhabi is stricky a sharia setting nature and workers accommodations is situated in ICAD and it is not nice to me.
ok...thanks...

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by james809: 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
easytalkwitbabs: Hi guys! I called Emirates airline and Etihad just now BUT unfortunately, this two airlines said "they no longer process UAE visa". I have searched and also contacted some hotels and travel agencies but still couldn't find anyone to sponsor my visa. All I need is just 1 or 2weeks visa just to visit and come back as I'm not travelling to look for job. Please guys......suggestions are needed! Thank you!
why worry man... all you need is to book your flight and hotel booking and your visa will be issued on arrival.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by donrocky(m): 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello my great nairalanders and all the gurus in the house.i ask a question recently but I see no one is answering me .pls I really need a answer to this------pls when do a Dubai 2month tourist visa start reAding ,is it from the date of entering Dubai or from the date of issuing?my visa was just issued on Monday and I have just 2 weeks more At my place of work before I can traveling really needs answer to this....thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by james809: 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
donrocky: Hello my great nairalanders and all the gurus in the house.i ask a question recently but I see no one is answering me .pls I really need a answer to this------pls when do a Dubai 2month tourist visa start reAding ,is it from the date of entering Dubai or from the date of issuing?my visa was just issued on Monday and I have just 2 weeks more At my place of work before I can traveling really needs answer to this....thanks
Its from the day your passport is stamped. i believe what you have with you is entry permit.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by supercharged: 1:34am On Sep 05, 2014
frostmate:

Thank you for the info. Are you saying not possible to have a job in Dubai and live in umm Al quwain - example having a car driving down to Dubai every day. I understand they are two different Emirates but UAE is a small country.

supercharged: Please wat would you suggest abt having to study at uow in knowledge village while residing in academic city (alshaiba studios)? its actually a postgrads, classes holding in the evining roughly 6pm - 10pm.

how difficult will it be? and what is your oppinion??

it actually takes an avarage of 2 hrs using both rta busses and metro.

Ohhboii this ur wahala too much oo, i couldnt manage academic city to knowledge village. I felt sorry for my self wen i took a bus frm baniyyas square to ajman... I cant imagine passing through to umm al quwain...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 1:44am On Sep 05, 2014
omoteamac: oh i am shocked...so u mean u won't host the scam/scammer detectors?they are really trying to make sure innocent peeps are not deceived..lolsss...they need some recognition too...how sorry!!

Mouchou is really trying...i trust her words gidigan..

Lol #wash
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 2:02am On Sep 05, 2014
supercharged:

Ohhboii this ur wahala too much oo, i couldnt manage academic city to knowledge village. I felt sorry for my self wen i took a bus frm baniyyas square to ajman... I cant imagine passing through to umm al quwain...

There is a difference between taking a bus and driving a car mate. You can't expect to use the same amount of time using both. There are people who live in Ajman and drive to Dubai on a daily basis.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 05, 2014
monchouchou:

Lol #wash
lolsss...wash bawo?dats d truth jarey....keep up d good work...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by esthersharon88: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2014
donrocky: Hello my great nairalanders and all the gurus in the house.i ask a question recently but I see no one is answering me .pls I really need a answer to this------pls when do a Dubai 2month tourist visa start reAding ,is it from the date of entering Dubai or from the date of issuing?my visa was just issued on Monday and I have just 2 weeks more At my place of work before I can traveling really needs answer to this....thanks

PLS OW DID U GET UR 2MONTH TOURIST VISA?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
And now there are not lions in sheep skin only, but vultures and snakes. I have put on my glasses and still am watching. Funny thing, i know some personally, but i don't want to pour sand sand directly for person garri. But if you have an ear,hear!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 6:28am On Sep 06, 2014
henrimoto: how kwa ? Am just a jolly good fellow

word says you are a confusionist. I ddnt say. Word says.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by donrocky(m): 8:09am On Sep 06, 2014
esthersharon88:
PLS OW DID U GET UR 2MONTH TOURIST VISA?
my brother in Dubai did it for me free....why do you ask?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PlayPays: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2014
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2014
PlayPays: Hi everyone,
Dubai or Qatar which will be okay for someone who just wants to hustle any kinda job to be getting some good pay cheques? I want to sponsor a cousin of mine to one of those places that won't cost me much. He is around 30yrs.
I stay in Canada, bringing him here is a bit more than my pocket so we decided on Qatar or Dubai, pls what are the steps and what documents would be required

Thanks all
I think it's better to take him to Canada where you stay and know about than Qatar or Dubai which you don't know about. My suggestion though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.