Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (660489 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:04am On Oct 13, 2014
emamos:
@ JUSTWISE, D PREVIOUS PIXS HE UPLOADED WAS SLEEK LARRY,LARRY D DON a.K.a DUBAI4EVA,TRICIALARRY. I kwn him very wel

Those IDs you mentioned also belong to bebornagain, tosinlola, yankeemaster and larry4eva and many more
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by reincarnation: 7:06am On Oct 13, 2014
kelvin4jesu:

Ha what are you talking about pls ok up d pix if u got it from where u said u saw it on Facebook
Brother Linus or Liar Mohammed, why did you take down the pix. We all saw it.
Clear conscience fears no accusations bro. You shouldn't have taken them down.
You just got nabbed cos nobody took them down grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by stripper: 7:06am On Oct 13, 2014
emamos:
@ JUSTWISE, D PREVIOUS PIXS HE UPLOADED WAS SLEEK LARRY,LARRY D DON a.K.a DUBAI4EVA,TRICIALARRY. I kwn him very wel

I am not surprised. THEM YANSH DON OPEN OH tongue, up to the extent of accusing justwise of taking down the pictures. shocked shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by reincarnation: 7:08am On Oct 13, 2014
justwise:

Those IDs you mentioned also belong to bebornagain, tosinlola, yankeemaster and larry4eva and many more
You can also add esteltiarra or whatever the name is

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by reincarnation: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2014
kelvin4jesu:

Pls who are these
They are you. Hahahaha cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by reincarnation: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2014
kelvin4jesu:

Ewu anu mpama datz what u are
Thank you dude.
Last time i checked, you just got busted and you will surely get served.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2014
kelvin4jesu:

Pls who are these

You are not really as smart as you think you are.....

Done.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 7:14am On Oct 13, 2014
kelvin4jesu:

Ha what are you talking about pls ok upload d pix if u got it from where u said u saw it on Facebook
i wuldav done dat but u av either changed ur name on fb or remove it
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by reincarnation: 7:15am On Oct 13, 2014
justwise:

You are not really as smart as you think you are.....

Done.
Lmao cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by reincarnation: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2014
emamos:
i wuldav done dat but u av either changed ur name on fb or remove it
No point bro. You clearly identified him. Your accusation wasn't a false one that was why he took down the pictures. Thanks for your effort man smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Topam: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2014
justwise:

Please don't be funny, those pictures were removed by you yesterday just after emamos made the comment then this morning you started uploading different pictures
i wanted to comment about the pictures last night when i saw it but the network was bad. The pictures belong to SLEEk LARRY a.k.a DUBAI4EVA I met last year at ikeja airforce base.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sweetsleek: 7:30am On Oct 13, 2014
Topam:
i wanted to comment about the pictures last night when i saw it but the network was bad. The pictures belong to SLEEk LARRY a.k.a DUBAI4EVA I met last year at ikeja airforce base.
Is a brother to justi4jesu is their family trade.more dramas will unfolds trust me wink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2014
Topam:

He uses omolola tosin as well?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:41am On Oct 13, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Drinking my Chai Coffee and Reading Nairaland News...................

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sweetsleek: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2014
justwise:

When was that? I need details, the last time you made similar allegation and i asked for evidence you did not provide any.
I'm sorry justwise such details are not necessarily kept because it is unusual of me but pls don't transact any visa deal with anyone here pls everyone should take note
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by reincarnation: 7:48am On Oct 13, 2014
Coincidence I guess

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Topam: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2014
sweetsleek:

Is a brother to justi4jesu is their family trade.more dramas will unfolds trust me wink
hmmm,i dnt know about that but pls have you ever commented on this thread except what you just done now.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2014
sweetsleek:

I'm sorry justwise such details are not necessarily kept because it is unusual of me but pls don't transact any visa deal with anyone here pls everyone should take note

You must be very very stupid. You think you can come and accuse me of rubbish and then run and hide when you are asked for proof? You must present the proof that I called you otherwise I will rain eternal and everlasting curses upon your entire generation. You do not toy with a persons reputation like that and think you can go scot free.

I am waiting and please justwise this bas***D idiot must bring the evidence.

I know you are the same person as Kevin4jesu. Both of you registered on the same day on nairaland and both of you cannot make a single grammatically correct sentence.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:54am On Oct 13, 2014
sweetsleek:

Sorry i will not take that line of excuse from you, you claimed that they called you from Dubai for visa and wanted to dupe you? I need details of that allegation.

In as much as i hate fraudsters here its also fair not to tarnish people's image.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by reincarnation: 7:56am On Oct 13, 2014
sweetsleek:

Sometime ago

sweetsleek: [Please ken1992 and the rest scammers stay clear of me./quote]

[quote author=sweetsleek]They are toasting me, that they can do anything and any kinda visa round the world lol

sweetsleek: @ justwise I'm not interested in traveling outa nigeria but I just wanted to see the scammers in here, some even sent me bbm request, kelvin4jesu pls keep up your good work don't worry the Lord is your shield and buckler.
I now know them

Then this was put before you by the moderator when he told you to post the content of the mail.
justwise: Thank you for that, doing that will help us clear up some dubious individuals here

This was your last response

sweetsleek: Am off.............. Today is Monday

You are not smart as you think
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 8:03am On Oct 13, 2014
coincidence..SLEEK larry n sweetSLEEK
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 8:07am On Oct 13, 2014
I m sure ogakpatapata n dubai4eva are on dis thread wit difrent monicker
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Dehonourable: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2014
kelvin4jesu:

I don't know what you are talking about or u still want to call me ogakpatakpata?

You re still the Ogakpatakpata, nothing has changed. So u hav deleted ur so called Profile pic. Continue to disgrace yourself. Kerma is working on u. tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.