Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659397 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by reincarnation: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2014
emamos:
coincidence..SLEEK larry n sweetSLEEK
Lolz....spot on bro wink

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2014
Pls help...Nairalanders

Make I tell yu about my parol nd I want yur advice
I av an agent here in naija, he jst did for a friend dat he's going nxt month.. He only gvs security nd driving. That my friend took driving nd I planning to take security.
I am a graduate nd av been working for a year in naija, the salary is rubbish, as in, rubbish.
My plan is to go via ds agent, get d security job(I will sacrifice dat 2yrs, since d pay is far far better dan wot m collecting now). My plan is to secure another job after that 2yrs with anoda company I see....
I plan to run some online certifications during this 2yrs to get a better offer later.
Going wt ds kind of Visa is a labour visa.... I want an explanation of how I can move to another job after dat 2yrs with first comapny...
Av been hearing so many things;
1. Some told me I will av to get bac to naija(wich I don't want2)... I only want to secure anoda job
2.. Some told me before the end of my 2yrs, I shld look for anoda company. Once my first 2yr contract xpires, I shld resign, dat I av grace of 1month to look for anoda company dat can sponse my visa.
3.. Some told me I can process my residence mysef, by aving a deal wit a company to get me visa with which I can stay in d country.. Tho d visa reads m working wt dat company, bt I will be looking for another job, one I found a preferred company, I can request for termination of appointment from d company I had deal with nd get a new visa with my preferred company, which I can now work with for years as along as m willing to stay.
Pls Nairaland, this is my situation now, kindly tell me how I can work out my plan..(Getting another job after 2yrs). Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2014
@monchouchou

This Monchouch0u has impersonated you, report to supper mods here https://www.nairaland.com/sendmessagetosupermods
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2014
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:19am On Oct 13, 2014
justwise:
@monchouchou

This Monchouch0u has impersonated you, report to supper mods here https://www.nairaland.com/sendmessagetosupermods

shocked shocked shocked

Thanks a lot . I have sent the message.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2014
justwise:
Registered 16mins ago https://www.nairaland.com/monchouch0u

My God. To what end?
I sent the message to the super mods. Is there a way to follow up on it ??
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2014
justwise:
@monchouchou

Thanks for your prompt action taken by removing the false accusation post, they are registering different monikers everyday and building up their usernames to catch preys here on the forum but we know them when we read their comments.

They will not succeed. Thanks once again.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2014
monchouchou:

My God. To what end?
I sent the message to the super mods. Is there a way to follow up on it ??

Keep checking his profile to know when he start posting in other sections then quote and report him to the mod.

He is banned in this section though
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2014
justwise:

Keep checking his profile to know when he start posting in other sections then quote and report him to the mod.

He is banned in this section though

Wow, ok I will do that. shocked shocked shocked

If you had not drawn my attention to it, I never would have found out. Thanks!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2014
Dehonourable:

You re still the Ogakpatakpata, nothing has changed. So u hav deleted ur so called Profile pic. Continue to disgrace yourself. Kerma is working on u. tongue tongue
he s nt ogakpatapata as u tnk, HE IS kelvin 4JESU, dubai 4EVA,larry 4EVA, triciaLARRY, LARRY d DON on fb,DUBAI prince,tosinlola n many more
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2014
Mr impostor, your plan has failed.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Dehonourable: 8:38am On Oct 13, 2014
emamos:
he s nt ogakpatapata as u tnk, HE IS kelvin 4JESU, dubai 4EVA,larry 4EVA, triciaLARRY, LARRY d DON on fb,DUBAI prince,tosinlola n many more

You neva can tell bro. One person can have Multiple Usernames. My instinct tells me he's the one. Beside, I can identify his English.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by reincarnation: 8:44am On Oct 13, 2014
monchouchou:
Mr impostor, your plan has failed.

Don't reply that mail. The person wants to hack into your account angry
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:47am On Oct 13, 2014
reincarnation:

Don't reply that mail. The person wants to hack into your account angry

Thanks. I deleted the message when I received it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uchman(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2014
I hate that country called DUBAI because of the way you guys over there behaves,always wanting to burst one another.
Even if Ogakpatakpata erred, we all ought to have 4given him since...Afterall, we all are guilty of one thing or another,so check yourselves...
Let's extend the hands of friendship and brotherhood to one another cos we are in a foreign land...
Una well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Dehonourable: 9:01am On Oct 13, 2014
I received a mail from the FAKE Monch0u

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2014
Dehonourable:
I received a mail from the FAKE Monch0u

Hmn, please don't accept it. His plan is dead on arrival angry angry angry
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2014
This sleek guy is trying all possible ways but none is working for him. Sorry bro you just got busted tongue

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Dehonourable: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2014
monchouchou:

Hmn, please don't accept it. His plan is dead on arrival angry angry angry

I hav deleted it already. Tanx.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2014
justi4jesu:
This sleek guy is trying all possible ways but none is working for him. Sorry bro you just got busted tongue

LMAo, "jailer zone and kirikiri zone" indeed grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2014
monchouchou:

LMAo, "jailer zone and kirikiri zone" indeed grin grin

Dont mind the "MOFO"

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by reincarnation: 9:13am On Oct 13, 2014
justi4jesu:
Lolz....what about friendzone visa cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2014
reincarnation:

Lolz....what about friendzone visa cheesy

Ooopps i forgot cheesy cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2014
uchman:
I hate that country called DUBAI because of the way you guys over there behaves,always wanting to burst one another.
Even if Ogakpatakpata erred, we all ought to have 4given him since...Afterall, we all are guilty of one thing or another,so check yourselves...
Let's extend the hands of friendship and brotherhood to one another cos we are in a foreign land...
Una well done

You need to be ashamed of yourself, so you will love Dubai if Nigerians there scam each other and cover it up?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2014
Please for the sake of clarity:

I will NEVER send or attempt to send anyone a private message. If you see such a request note that it is not from me. If I have any question to ask I will ask it openly here and i will also expect to be answered openly. Perchance that there is something I feel should be discussed privately, I will first ask you for permission openly before sending you a PM

Thanks!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2014
emamos:

1000...Likes
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:48am On Oct 13, 2014
Still Watching... smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 10:06am On Oct 13, 2014
justwise:

1000...Likes
thanks bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 10:06am On Oct 13, 2014
justwise:

You need to be ashamed of yourself, so you will love Dubai if Nigerians there scam each other and cover it up?
10k likes
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2014
monchouchou:
Please for the sake of clarity:

I will NEVER send or attempt to send anyone a private message. If you see such a request note that it is not from me. If I have any question to ask I will ask it openly here and i will also expect to be answered openly. Perchance that there is something I feel should be discussed privately, I will first ask you for permission openly before sending you a PM

Thanks!
no weapons fashion against u and j4jesu shal prosper
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 10:21am On Oct 13, 2014
emamos:
no weapons fashion against u and j4jesu shal prosper

Amen oh, lol. thanks cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uchman(m): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2014
justwise:

Listen Justwise,
Why will i be ashamed of my self JUSTWISE?,even ALMIGHTY GOD himself used to forgive us...Everybody's not a scammer,I have been a registered member of this forum since 2006(when there wasn't much customers for you guy) and has not done anything dubious, why the insult up there?..
Please I don't like it,thought I just preached the message of peace! but all the same,if I had offended you by posting here am so sorry...Please don't insult me again...One love

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.