Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,657 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (675790 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
okeyz:
Yes ..the oil and gas industry...Last position..logistics and material coordinator

My company comes to Naija to recruit people into senior positions. I was recruited from here so I don't know much about it. I will contact my friends who were recruited from Naija and get as much details as possible. I learnt they will be conducting another recruitment soon.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
ugsams:

My company comes to Naija to recruit people into senior positions. I was recruited from here so I don't know much about it. I will contact my friends who were recruited from Naija and get as much details as possible. I learnt they will be conducting another recruitment soon.

What "fee" does your company charge the people that they recruit?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
okeyz:
@ iiiyyyk are there jobs in abu dhabi?...i mean oil and gas jobs ....thanks

My brother i can't specify per sectors, but there are jobs generally. Every day a lot of people come into UAE from all over the world with employment already or to come and search for jobs.
mean while, within my short period here, i ve seen about 3 nigerians working in oil company., though not on personal grounds cos somebody just pointed them to me.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by okeyz(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
^^^..thanks ...how is work ?...

How is life around there generally and do they have a catholic church there?

thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2015
worry359:

What "fee" does your company charge the people that they recruit?

Google it...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2015
iiiyyyk:

My brother i can't specify per sectors, but there are jobs generally. Every day a lot of people come into UAE from all over the world with employment already or to come and search for jobs.
mean while, within my short period here, i ve seen about 3 nigerians working in oil company., though not on personal grounds cos somebody just pointed them to me.

Which Emirates do you live in? There are more oil activities in Abu Dhabi than all the whole emirates combined together. National Drilling Company (NDC ) is the only drilling company here although there are other service and supply companies like Zakher Marine, Baker Hughes etc. Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC ) is the mother company of National Drilling Company (NDC) and has a lot of stakes in other companies like ADMA, ADCO, ZADCO etc

Personally I know over 50 Nigerians that works in oil related fields here. I met over 35 during my trainings at my companies Drilling Training Center, very few at church and some when I went for my H2S and BOSIET course.

I wish to see a lot of Nigerians come here and I believe some of this little information that I'm giving will serve as a guide for further research. Like I said earlier, they come to Nigeria to recruit and they make use of proxy offices.

My Mexican friend told me a recruitment is going on in US right now, a lot of Chinese arrived last week, the Indians are coming almost on weekly basis, few eastern Europeans, Southern America etc Nigeria has it's fair share here.

Peace

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2015
okeyz:

thanks

Yes, there are Catholic churches in most of the Emirates.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
smiley wink lipsrsealed this house is too quiet. am hungryyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! no success stories yet
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seangy4konji: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
How much is the H2S and BOSIET course and did you register with GTSC or smtc
ugsams:

Which Emirates do you live in? There are more oil activities in Abu Dhabi than all the whole emirates combined together. National Drilling Company (NDC ) is the only drilling company here although there are other service and supply companies like Zakher Marine, Baker Hughes etc. Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC ) is the mother company of National Drilling Company (NDC) and has a lot of stakes in other companies like ADMA, ADCO, ZADCO etc

Personally I know over 50 Nigerians that works in oil related fields here. I met over 35 during my trainings at my companies Drilling Training Center, very few at church and some when I went for my H2S and BOSIET course.

I wish to see a lot of Nigerians come here and I believe some of this little information that I'm giving will serve as a guide for further research. Like I said earlier, they come to Nigeria to recruit and they make use of proxy offices.

My Mexican friend told me a recruitment is going on in US right now, a lot of Chinese arrived last week, the Indians are coming almost on weekly basis, few eastern Europeans, Southern America etc Nigeria has it's fair share here.

Peace
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 2:54am On Mar 21, 2015
seangy4konji:
How much is the H2S and BOSIET course and did you register with GTSC or smtc

I have no idea on the actual price, our company registered and paid for all. It's none of the two.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 6:05am On Mar 21, 2015
@ ugsam, you know im not in the oil industry, i live in abu dhabi but im in health, so i know little about the oil sector. Like i told the guy that asked, there are jobs but i can't quanttify per sector.
also most time while discussing with other nationalities in oil industries, once i tell them im a nigerian, they will always say they have nigerians working with them.
so they might be more nigerians in the oil and gas industries than I and u know.

One man once told me the nigerians in their company already has oil and gas experience in nigeria.
so i think if u have experience in o n G, u stand a greater chance.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 6:08am On Mar 21, 2015
okeyz:

thanks

yes

A very big catholic church
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaykad: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
@ugsams:@ Nairalanders

Am an IT professional with 5 year working experience in Server installation/Configuration, Networking, Virtualization, HP/NetApp Storage, Messaging, AD and currently in Dubai for IT Training: VMware installation configuration and management 5.5 and VBlock Management and Administration. Are there web Site I can sign on to register and if possible get a Good Job.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 5:38am On Mar 22, 2015
Good day All,
Please
Im on my way to Dubai for a training, where can I buy good nigerian food stuffs at good rates, thanks

Justi4jesu, @all...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:00am On Mar 22, 2015
iiiyyyk:
Good day All,
Please
Im on my way to Dubai for a training, where can I buy good nigerian food stuffs at good rates, thanks

Justi4jes.u, @all...

Behind Diplomat Hotel, Along Naif road Deira. OR By the Palm deira foot bridge, there is also a store around there on the left.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seangy4konji: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2015
Ok mate.
ugsams:

I have no idea on the actual price, our company registered and paid for all. It's none of the two.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2015
kaykad:
@ugsams:@ Nairalanders

Am an IT professional with 5 year working experience in Server installation/Configuration, Networking, Virtualization, HP/NetApp Storage, Messaging, AD and currently in Dubai for IT Training: VMware installation configuration and management 5.5 and VBlock Management and Administration. Are there web Site I can sign on to register and if possible get a Good Job.
use www.dubizzle.com 1001% register wit a uae number den apply and also call dem but be watchful of dem Indians, try bayt.com and naukrigulf.com wish u d best. which firm are you doing your training?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Harmony222(m): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
esosa4real:

Oh, Thanks man! I definitely will signup on these sites ryte now and start searching and posting. Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Jibwillz: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Plz guyz,, I wna knw if d rumours abt being denied @d point entry still holds ground due u d aqe restriction... Cuz I qot my visa 3daez aqo,, and I'm kinda scared of d above...

@all,, plz hlp a distressed/nervous brothr owt. Thnx
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jibwillz:
Plz guyz,, I wna knw if d rumours abt being denied @d point entry still holds ground due u d aqe restriction... Cuz I qot my visa 3daez aqo,, and I'm kinda scared of d above...
rumours can u tell us about it? cos I ve never heard such!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaykad: 2:15am On Mar 23, 2015
Thanks Mate, my training is at internet city Aptec. the only black man in the class.am finding it difficult to understand the indian man spoken english
nattybanta:
use www.dubizzle.com 1001% register wit a uae number den apply and also call dem but be watchful of dem Indians, try bayt.com and naukrigulf.com wish u d best. which firm are you doing your training?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 5:25am On Mar 23, 2015
kaykad:
Thanks Mate, my training is at internet city Aptec. the only black man in the class.am finding it difficult to understand the indian man spoken english
Hahahahahahaahahah fight it cos we are survivors
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:38am On Mar 23, 2015
kaykad:

Get used to it cos they are everywhere even at driving schools smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:02am On Mar 23, 2015
Open Day Recruitment-Al Ain
Confidential Company

A leader in the hospitality industry will conduct a walk-in interview on Sunday, 29th of March 2015, from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM only, for the recruitment of candidates for a new branch in Al Ain:

• Restaurant Manager
• Assistant Manager
• Supervisors
• Waiters
• Food Runners
• Barista/Juice Maker
• Hostess
• Cashier
• Chef
• Sous Chefs
• Chefs De Partie
• Cook (Hot and Cold Section)
• Baker
• Shawarma Cook
• Shisha Attendant
• Stewards
• Delivery Drivers

Candidates with UAE experience will be preferred.

Open to any nationality, with minimum 2 years experience.

Please email your updated CV and bring a copy with you to the following location:

Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant, 1st Floor, Hili Mall, Al Ain.

Excellent salary package will be given to the qualified candidates.

Skills
Candidates with UAE experience will be preferred.
Open to any nationality, with minimum 2 years experience.

Excellent salary package will be given to the qualified candidates.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2015
Jibwillz:

Abeg,help dis guy out nao.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2015
Teeklef:

Abeg,help dis guy out nao.
No one here can help him!
UAE changes it's regulatione almost every day.
All we hear is rumours that " a friend of mine knows someone whos cousins brother was refused.
Untill we have facts or a statement then we don't know.

Then agents work on ways to get round the rules, so some still gain entry.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Oladiplenty101(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
fumkos:
Hello everybody,
My little contributions goes thus:

for Dubai holidays-get to any of the airlines or agents, the visa is just 200 USD. I usually go with QATAR Airlines and i have never sked them for hotel accommodation. deira is where the shopping is and hotels around that place are btw 120 and 150 dhrs which is abt N4,800 to N6,000.
for the person with 350k, you can get visa for 32k, flight for 125k, hotel for 5 days at 6k per night is 30k, total of N187k. you will have only abt N170k which is about 1,000 usd for shopping and transport. most of the things you want to buy are there in deira but if you want designers, you go to city center where the malls are. there is also nigerian restaurant there in deira, so you would not miss home. the popular gold sou is also in deira.

for Qatar holidays and working visas--you can make enquiries at qatar airline and it is just for 14 days and it cost just 100Qrh which is about N4,500. but for the work permit, you need to go through a sponsor who will do all your papers over there and right from Nigeria, you are going with your [color=#006600][/color]work permit OR a company, who will also process your work permit and send to you and you are going with all your documents intact from Nigeria. pls shine your eyes abt these so called agents. what most of them do is to get the visiting visas for you on the pretext that when you get there, they process your work permits and when you get there,they become incommunicado. you cannot get through to their numbers again. so you would have spent about N400K to N500K on a visa that would ordinarily cost you 100 qrh, about N4,500. I rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaykad: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
dnt think so bro, got here 2 day ago, less than 40 yrs and am not married. no body disturb me. just get to nija airport early na dere d wahala dey. if ur flight is by 9pm get der 5pm chikena.
Jibwillz:

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Jibwillz: 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
kaykad:
dnt think so bro, got here 2 day ago, less than 40 yrs and am not married. no body disturb me. just get to nija airport early na dere d wahala dey. if ur flight is by 9pm get der 5pm chikena.
thnx so mch sire.. U dope boss

Teeklef et worry
359 - salute..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
justi4jesu:

Behind Diplomat Hotel, Along Naif road Deira. OR By the Palm deira foot bridge, there is also a store around there on the left.

Thanks so much justi4Jesu. u are Darlng, Always on ground to help. May God bless U.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by geebolar: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
my name is Geebolar! kinda new here.
I am 29 year of age and I intend travellin to the UAE next month, I had already applied for the visa tru a frnd/agent in uae. a long term visit single entry. my visa application was rejected.
I didnt stop dere, so I asked him to re-apply, he did and now d visa is out.
my prob now is abt d age restriction tin. buh he tld me dat I do not ve any issue cos d visa is out already.
I jst want to knw if I wont ve any issue @the point of entry into the UAE.
this is also my 1st attempt to travel out of naija.

please guyz kindly help me on dis 1.
tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.