Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659009 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
geebolar:
my name is Geebolar! kinda new here.
I am 29 year of age and I intend travellin to the UAE next month, I had already applied for the visa tru a frnd/agent in uae. a long term visit single entry. my visa application was rejected.
I didnt stop dere, so I asked him to re-apply, he did and now d visa is out.
my prob now is abt d age restriction tin. buh he tld me dat I do not ve any issue cos d visa is out already.
I jst want to knw if I wont ve any issue @the point of entry into the UAE.
this is also my 1st attempt to travel out of naija.

please guyz kindly help me on dis 1.
tnx
just b able to defend ur purpose of visiting at d point of entry if asked, buh I believed u don't have a problem, also b smart

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaykad: 5:54am On Mar 24, 2015
yes was dere yesterday bought garri Ijebu and some stuff on my way home. dere is also a nigerian restaurant around the area Alarraf hotel
iiiyyyk:

Thanks so much justi4Jesu. u are Darlng, Always on ground to help. May God bless U.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaykad: 5:59am On Mar 24, 2015
dnt think so bro, got here 2 day ago, less than 40 yrs and am not married. no body disturb me. just get to nija airport early na dere d wahala dey. if ur flight is by 9pm get der 5pm chikena.
geebolar:
my name is Geebolar! kinda new here.
I am 29 year of age and I intend travellin to the UAE next month, I had already applied for the visa tru a frnd/agent in uae. a long term visit single entry. my visa application was rejected.
I didnt stop dere, so I asked him to re-apply, he did and now d visa is out.
my prob now is abt d age restriction tin. buh he tld me dat I do not ve any issue cos d visa is out already.
I jst want to knw if I wont ve any issue @the point of entry into the UAE.
this is also my 1st attempt to travel out of naija.

please guyz kindly help me on dis 1.
tnx
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
If am asked about my purpose of entry,hope is not a crime for me to tell those immigration officer that i came in search of job?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Teeklef:
If am asked about my purpose of entry,hope is not a crime for me to tell those immigration officer that i came in search of job?
it is a crime
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by menix(m): 2:30am On Mar 25, 2015
nattybanta:
it is a crime

So watz d best response?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 3:24am On Mar 25, 2015
Teeklef:
menix:

So watz d best response?
what's d description/type of your Visa? job seeking? tourist? or visit? so whatever it says, dats what your response should be. cos u can't be given admission to study law and tell the vice chancellor you are here to study medicine

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Teeklef:

Search for which job, you want them to clear all your life savings from your wallet abi or make you miss your flight. Your visa will state visit/Tourist and thats what you are supposed to tell them despite the fact you want to use 1 stone to kill 2 birds.

Not that I'm asking you to tell them lies but wisdom is profitable to direct when dealing with those Nigerian Immigration.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2015
nattybanta:
it is a crime
lolzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2015
justi4jesu:

Search for which job, you want them to clear all your life savings from your wallet abi or make you miss your flight. Your visa will state visit/Tourist and thats what you are supposed to tell them despite the fact you want to use 1 stone to kill 2 birds.

Not that I'm asking you to tell them lies but wisdom is profitable to direct when dealing with those Nigerian Immigration.
ok ma
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Jibwillz: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
kaykad:
dnt think so bro, got here 2 day ago, less than 40 yrs and am not married. no body disturb me. just get to nija airport early na dere d wahala dey. if ur flight is by 9pm get der 5pm chikena.
u've got a mail boss.. Urgent kinda..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by okeyz(m): 6:25am On Mar 26, 2015
kaykad:
Hi Kaykad ..please how did you go about gettingthe visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaykad: 6:57am On Mar 26, 2015
done by the company dnt knw sir
okeyz:

Hi Kaykad ..please how did you go about gettingthe visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cutieme(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2015
@kaykad,please which company is that?Can u link us with the company?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 8:21am On Mar 26, 2015
cutieme:
@kaykad,please which company is that?Can u link us with the company?
what's ur reason for going to dubai? hence it would determine wat kind of visa u need.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaykad: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

please i need a room mate who is currently coming to Dubai for business or pleasure. so as to share the cost of renting an hotel. am currently paying 250 Drh for a night which on the high side. Also if you know of any hotel that has a lesser fee btw 150 to 200 Drh please let me know.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cutieme(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2015
@nattybanta,am coming there in search of work.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2015
cutieme:
@nattybanta,am coming there in search of work.
how's ur move to Namibia going, meanwhile u r advised to get a 1month extendable or a 3 months visa, u can get that by trying dubaivisa.net or using agencies in nigeria or uae, but act wisely
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cutieme(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2015
@Nattybanta,bro please how much does it cost?I mean the one month own?Please help a brother,
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 9:37am On Mar 26, 2015
cutieme:
@Nattybanta,bro please how much does it cost?I mean the one month own?Please help a brother,
I gave u a website dat answers all ur questions but u still came here to ask irrelevant questions, I would marry a wife and impregnate her for u too I responded cos I wanted to assist u if not I would have told u to read d thread from start to finish and get all u wanted. telling u d price doesn't help u in anyway cos I don't do visas.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 9:42am On Mar 26, 2015
nattybanta:

I gave u a website dat answers all ur questions but u still came here to ask irrelevant questions, I would marry a wife and impregnate her for u too I responded cos I wanted to assist u if not I would have told u to read d thread from start to finish and get all u wanted. telling u d price doesn't help u in anyway cos I don't do visas.
nice response,
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaykad: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2015
Its where i work.
nattybanta:
what's ur reason for going to dubai? hence it would determine wat kind of visa u need.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
nattybanta:

LMAO grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cutieme(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
@dredre1,I tire for nattybanta which website he give me?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
nattybanta:

u can get that by trying dubaivisa.net
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tranxo(m): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
cutieme:
@dredre1,I tire for nattybanta which website he give me?
nattybanta:

how's ur move to Namibia going, meanwhile u r advised to get a 1month extendable or a 3 months visa, u can get that by trying dubaivisa.net or using agencies in nigeria or uae, but act wisely
You no dey see clear? Abi to read dey fear you?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
tranxo:

You no dey see clear? Abi to read dey fear you?
thankGod say person see am

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tyslimmie: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
nattybanta:

thankGod say person see am

see nah you sef cause am when you no put WWW, Lmaoooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tranxo(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
tyslimmie:

Wow! Are you for real?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Harmony222(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
tyslimmie:

this got me rolling on my floor in laughter..... For real lolz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tyslimmie: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
tranxo:

Wow! Are you for real?

that's me trying to be sarcastic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.