Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day (10893 Views)

Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by ideee03(f): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
Richfella: Ewwwwww! Touching!
Ewwww kee...guess u intend saying awwwww...jst saying.
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Dextra(f): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
I can donate my Heart to my one true love......on one condition.... He must NEVER love another!!! grin
Seriously though, I commend her.

1 Like

Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Phikom(m): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
Popowaa: Want a man who do same for me
in your dreamland.....
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
kandiikane:

How did it pan out?

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.421274

*shrug*
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by abdolleez(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2013
Love in Nigeria ℓoℓ . I'm jealous gan o

Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by phapi(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
princemolak: What a Senseless Woman she is?
Y is she senseless? Cos she is helping humanity
U must b a fool and an idiot for dis uncladed statement, u nt even sure oof getting a #300 boxer from ya dirty girlfrnd and u opening ya stinking buca cavity to call a gud wife senseless.....let mi save more abuses for a better day
SMH mcctthhheeww
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by phapi(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Bimfo:

Chairman, ah Knack you +1 like for this Comment... grin
Bimfo:

Bimfo:

U both r fools
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by bukatyne(f): 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
I really commend the wife. For the guys saying 'see true love', remember true sacrifical love is a two way street and that woman wouldn't have done it if the man didn't deserve it. Love your wives/fiances/girlfriends and they would do anything for you in return.

1 Like

Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
bukatyne: I really commend the wife. For the guys saying 'see true love', remember true sacrifical love is a two way street and that woman wouldn't have done it if the man didn't deserve it. Love your wives/fiances/girlfriends and they would do anything for you in return.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by topmostg: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
Thats what i call a real woman.....
I'd also like to donate my balls too....who want am
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2013
topmostg: Thats what i call a real woman.....
I'd also like to donate my balls too....who want am
Ewwwww! Gross!
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by FXKing2012(m): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.421274

*shrug*
This is so sad, people are wicked ooo.

But u are a sniper and u couldnt "take her out" after cheating on the man? You fall my hand small ooo.
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
ayobase:

That's between husband and wife, not boyfriend and girlfriend!

Even some bfs and gfs still make sacrifice....where love abounds.....
very true.
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Misbee(f): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
This is indeed true love.Love is a word whice is silent,it is nevar flamboyant,it show forth through action.
This is what is called agape love.
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Moyola(f): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
touchin'
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 11, 2013
FXKing2012:
This is so sad, people are wicked ooo.

But u are a sniper and u couldnt "take her out" after cheating on the man? You fall my hand small ooo.

undecided undecided
Im seperated by miles.
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

undecided undecided
Im seperated by miles.

When did you start running? Doing the same right now.
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

When did you start running? Doing the same right now.

a looooooong time ago... before the internet came to nigeria grin
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

a looooooong time ago... before the internet came to nigeria grin

Iro, na lie grin
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Iro, na lie grin

angry
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 11, 2013
phapi: [color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
U both r fools

Sorry to say, But You r.e.t.ar.ded Father is The Greatest fool the World ever Produced...
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by paparazzi1987(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2013
Popowaa: Want a man who do same for me
Do u have kindney problem? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2013
grin
Re: Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by Tinyemeka(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2013
aurenflani: Turai should hear this. See real love btw couples not Turai's kind of love for Yar'adua. shocked

Supposing Turai's kidney was not compatible with Yar'adua's system?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Talk About How Their Wedding Night Sex Will Look Like / Why Men Are No Longer Pursuing Women.......... / Catholic Priest Had Sex With My Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.